Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tolexander For MOD! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolexander For MOD! (597 Views)

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / CHIBOK BOMBSHELL: MOD [UK] INDICTS NIGERIA / How Much Does Seun Pay NL Mod's On Politcs Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tolexander For MOD! by Alishachris: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
I nominate Tolexander for MOD, Politics section.

Reason?

1. Nobody spends more time on Nairaland than that dude. He might as well put that time to good use.

2. He seem unbiased, unlike berem and some other contenders.

3. He never curses, is cool headed and get's along well with fello Nlanders.

Seun, Give us Mr Tolex!
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by Garrithe1st: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice try....
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by Alishachris: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Garri the 1st: Nice try....

Trust me, he is the best there is. I don't want a repeat of sexkid's antics here. Tolex is the man to go.
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Alishachris: I nominate Tolexander for MOD, Politics section.

Reason?

1. Nobody spends more time on Nairaland than that dude. He might as well put that time to good use.

2. He seem unbiased, unlike berem and some other contenders.

3. He never curses, is cool headed and get's along well with fello Nlanders.

Seun, Give us Mr Tolex!
I don't really spend much time on the politics section,but I think TOLEXANDER is the right man,I have never seen him insult anybody,always trying to place his points in the right way without any sentiment whatsoever.I see him in almost every topics on the frontpage,I think He is the right man for the position.
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by Alishachris: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
I don't really spend much time on the politics section,but I think TOLEXANDER is the right man,I have never seen him insult anybody,always trying to place his points in the right way without any sentiments whatsoever.I see him in almost every topics on the frontpage,I think He is the right man for the position.

cool Exactly what i'm saying.
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yea! Even though he is an APC guy, I still think that he deserves the moderator post! smiley
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by Alishachris: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady: Yea! Even though he is an APC guy, I still think that he deserves the moderator post! smiley

E no dey kari APC for head. Unlike Berem that appreciates everything APC does, good and bad. when oshi-mo-ole told the widow to 'go and die' berem was no where to be found smh.
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by Alishachris: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tolexander is all we ask, oga seun.
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tolexander all the way!
Re: Tolexander For MOD! by OAM4J: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2013

(1)

Mommy, I Don't Want A Shot' - Belgium To Pass Child Euthanasia Law / Fifty Billion Dollars Blues, By Pius Adesanmi / Is Iyabo Your Woman Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.