Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Is Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Love? (728 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love? by jenniffer18: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
My brother's and sister's....what is love when you can't prove it to the person you say you love?...I have been with my bf for a year and a half I am not from his tribe I have never met his mother or father I have never even talk to them just his sister and he would tell me he loves yet he would compare me to girls that he had Been with in the past over and over again...how q my suppose to do I dis guy with my all and I don't want to loose him...
Re: What Is Love? by Enegod(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Slowly forgetting what love is.... undecided
Re: What Is Love? by Caseless: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2013
LOVE must be having a different meaning in this case.... undecided

if he has not introduced u to members of his farmily, then something is missing here.

1 Like

Re: What Is Love? by babadey(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: LOVE must be having a different meaning in this case.... undecided

if he has not introduced u to members of his farmily, then something is missing here.

What is missing bruv? undecided.
Re: What Is Love? by Caseless: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2013
baba dey:

What is missing bruv? undecided.
do u find it hard to show ur gf to ur farmily and friends? that's what the guy in question has done and she's complaining. it tells u he has an undercooked love for d gal. sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Love? by jenniffer18: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Is it because am from the islands and he's from Nigeria?
Re: What Is Love? by njuwo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
jenniffer18: My brother's and sister's....what is love when you can't prove it to the person you say you love?...I have been with my bf for a year and a half I am not from his tribe I have never met his mother or father I have never even talk to them just his sister and he would tell me he loves yet he would compare me to girls that he had Been with in the past over and over again...how q my suppose to do I dis guy with my all and I don't want to loose him...
Truth they say is bitter. The truth is, he doesn't love you. If he loves you as he claims he should have told you all you need to know about him. As for comparing you with other girls. That clearly shows it all that he's getting tired of you, someday he'll leave.
Re: What Is Love? by jenniffer18: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
njuwo: Truth they say is bitter. The truth is, he doesn't love you. If he loves you as he claims he should have told you all you need to know about him. As for comparing you with other girls. That clearly shows it all that he's getting tired of you, someday he'll leave.
Thank you
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
jenniffer18: My brother's and sister's....what is love when you can't prove it to the person you say you love?...I have been with my bf for a year and a half I am not from his tribe I have never met his mother or father I have never even talk to them just his sister and he would tell me he loves yet he would compare me to girls that he had Been with in the past over and over again...how q my suppose to do I dis guy with my all and I don't want to loose him...

you are not in love/haven't find the one yet. The day you do, no one will have to define love for you.

Keep searching good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Is Love? by QueenRAW(f): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
jenniffer18: Is it because am from the islands and he's from Nigeria?
Love thesebdays is so confusing.Trying to figure out wether it genuine amd real, and if you should open your heart and let your gaurd down.His parents may disaprove of him marrying outside of his tribe or nationality, but that has nothing to do with wether he loves you.If he loves and plans to marry you, he will introduce to his people regardless of where you are from.Him comparing you to exes is not cool though
Re: What Is Love? by jenniffer18: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Love thesebdays is so confusing.Trying to figure out wether it genuine amd real, and if you should open your heart and let your gaurd down.His parents may disaprove of him marrying outside of his tribe or nationality, but that has nothing to do with wether he loves you.If he loves and plans to marry you, he will introduce to his people regardless of where you are from.Him comparing you to exes is not cool though
His family they don't know half of what I am doing and did for him
Re: What Is Love? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm its obvious u are a lady with a very good heart,well may be you should sit him down and talk to him and let him know that u don't like the way he is treating u,let him know that he is hurting u,and if after all that he still did not change then you have to kiss him good-bye!!!u have to quit the relationship,a good relationship should add to ur happiness and not add sadness to ur life!!!good-luck jennifer.

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Your Guy Might Want To Break Up.. / New Year Message / Dating Your Namesake!...romantic Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.