Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do (6410 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by baralatie(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oyinprince: OP, lemme ask first. Are you born again or you just a church goer
he is a guy that luvs to f.u.ck but claims he goes to church and he is close to the pastor!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
lomprico:
I tire o! He must be a yoruba dude with 'H' factor dat reflects his write up.
this one is a fool. No contribution, no sense!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
click2cbn: Phonological interference!!!! Adding 'H' in front of vowels when pronouncing words that start with a vowel. Eg. Hair instead of Air, Hurge instead of Urge.
M sure you saw that the guy spelt huge nd not hurge.
oversabi or did your chinko phone put the R for you abi u need binoculars because this your case has passed normal myopia
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by missKeri(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Marry her..Simple
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
iAMPRECIOUS:
M sure you saw that the guy spelt huge nd not hurge.
oversabi or did your chinko phone put the R for you abi u need binoculars because this your case has passed normal myopia
Hmmmmmm!!!! U shouldn't attack me, but u should rather attack d people that pointed out d HUGE he used. I was only explaining to the guy examples of H factor. You are a lady, act like one. Thank U
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: this one is a fool. No contribution, no sense!
nw listen very good. I may nt good in my spellings or tenses. But am nt uncultured and inmannered like u. Who can nt contribute 2 a simple discussion witout opening ur vocal carvity to pour out obxnoius statement on people. What i seek is a simple advise, and i thank God for thnse who have shnwn some degree of concern. So back out child , if u don't hv anytin 2 say. Shalom
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by baralatie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
missKeri: Marry her..Simple
i wil not be suprised if he has not!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 10, 2013
click2cbn: Hmmmmmm!!!! U shouldn't attack me, but u should rather attack d people that pointed out d HUGE he used. I was only explaining to the guy examples of H factor. You are a lady, act like one. Thank U
you're very welcome
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 10, 2013
You people might go on and on about how spiritual sex is but the truth is it's just as physiological too.

Male + female = sex (privacy, feelings and indiscipline act as huge catalysts of that equation), in your case, 2 of the 3 major catalysts are in place, it's just almost normal that the urge would come! If you like, be spitting fire out of your mouth as Holy Spirit, it still doesn't change that fact! Holy Spirit does not lower the level of hormones in your body, neither does he hold ur prick down in the presence of appropriate stimulus....d truth is Holy Spirit expects you to do the job yourself! That is where the 3rd catalyst cimes in! In your case, I wouldn't deceive you, discipline might not mean trying to hold yourself when she is around you, it might mean avoiding too much privacy for you two. You can as well pray till tomorrow and bind and cast, anytime you stay with that lady in private, even if you don't straff (as a result of the healing process going on down there at the moment), you will touch and do other tinz.

If you want to keep your Christianity, you guys should avoid temptations, stop putting yourself in that position where you'll not be able to control things!

Nd 4 weeks after birth, der's actually a high probability that she cannot conceive....her prolactin levels are still on a high side-natural contraception tinz!
However, there are no absolutes in medicine, so, I wouldn't assure you too much!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013
alutacontinua: You people might go on and on about how spiritual sex is but the truth is it's just as physiological too.

Male + female = sex (privacy, feelings and indiscipline act as huge catalysts of that equation), in your case, 2 of the 3 major catalysts are in place, it's just almost normal that the urge would come! If you like, be spitting fire out of your mouth as Holy Spirit, it still doesn't change that fact! Holy Spirit does not lower the level of hormones in your body, neither does he hold ur prick down in the presence of appropriate stimulus....d truth is Holy Spirit expects you to do the job yourself! That is where the 3rd catalyst cimes in! In your case, I wouldn't deceive you, discipline might not mean trying to hold yourself when she is around you, it might mean avoiding too much privacy for you two. You can as well pray till tomorrow and bind and cast, anytime you stay with that lady in private, even if you don't straff (as a result of the healing process going on down there at the moment), you will touch and do other tinz.

If you want to keep your Christianity, you guys should avoid temptations, stop putting yourself in that position where you'll not be able to control things!

Nd 4 weeks after birth, der's actually a high probability that she cannot conceive....her prolactin levels are still on a high side-natural contraception tinz!
However, there are no absolutes in medicine, so, I wouldn't assure you too much!
thanks very much. This advise is very profound and admonishing. God would bless u.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by lebienconnu: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
alutacontinua: You people might go on and on about how spiritual sex is but the truth is it's just as physiological too.

bien parlé, docteur
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by lipsyliscious: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Nna just buy a packet of condom first, @ least if u still fail to adhere to advice, u cn prevent another pregnancy. N try getting a job, focus on dat wella, at least so u cn do a small introduction.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2013
lipsyliscious: Nna just buy a packet of condom first, @ least if u still fail to adhere to advice, u cn prevent another pregnancy. N try getting a job, focus on dat wella, at least so u cn do a small introduction.
tanks u sir. That was warmly.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013

do u know why i dey laf?u should read his earlier threads on this his habit.
He doesnt want to control himself.he loves or takes delight in Zap.i.n.g the gal and he has been doing it over 3 -4 yrs.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by highyo: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
AjaraEwuro: dump her before she leads you to hell.

He cannot put her away, if he does, He must not marry again
Exodus 22:16-17
“If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins

She must paid her bride price. but if her parent refuse, then I think he is free
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by zanebaddo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
brosss: First I congratulate you both on the arrival of your Bundle of blessings, I also wish to congratulate the girl in question for the bravery and dedication. For not being a hypocrite and choosing a one year spill-over rather than a few minutes abortion. If you are reading this, you have my respect and I am sure I speak for some others too. Now to the topic.
@ poster, from your write up, u seem like a person who has a bit of spiritual inclination. See, I know for certain that you are not yet determined enough. Determination is not just saying no to premarital sex, its been able to avoid senarios that encourages it. My people say " Person whe no one taste soup, make that person no use him teeth share meat" that is, "a man who is abstaining from soup shouldn't use his teeth in sharing meat for the kids." You both love each other and its obvious you don't like the idea of premarital sex, then avoid the enviroment, occassions etc.. I am very experimental. One certain day, my girl visited and I just wanted to know if I(and she) were in it for the sex or love, so this faithful day, rather than the usual jumping into bed and the ravaging things, we just layed still, looked each other and talked. Yes, we had a few kisses. But we talked and played and joked. And for the "first time" I wasn't in doubt , I really do love her. So love is possible without sex. I made up my mind since then and we decided together to threat sex as sacred and forgoe it till marriage.
So, in a nutshell my friend,if you stop the sex thing by way of determination, you'd discover tons of other fun things you can do together and which to a greater extent ties your bond.
We cook together, joke, fight mock wrestling(my favourite), act, pray, watch movies, take a stroll, teach her driving, tickle,tease (I'll stop here so she doesn't decode my identity)
And the good thing is that you guys have a baby already. Care for the baby together and you'd realize that the urge will die down naturally.
Let's know how well you are doing in a few weeks time....
quiet objective n constructive, dude u got it all said
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go and buy a rubber sex doll. You need it. What about the kid she and you just had? You never mentioned anything about it. Are you responsibly catering for it? If so, sex will be far from your mind.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by serendipityplus: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
1. Pls marry her quickly. A simple registry wedding is sufficient. Costs less than 10k. U may do a bigger wedding when u're buoyant.

2. Pls do family planning. I propose those ones that are inserted into d lady's arm. Can last for 3 or 5 years.

Regards

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
pDude: Go and buy a rubber sex doll. You need it. What about the kid she and you just had? You never mentioned anything about it. Are you responsibly catering for it? If so, sex will be far from your mind.
yes sir, i shoulder d burnden of her need. Right from d very month of her conception till she put 2 birth. She was livin wit me until she was 8 months plus. I bought baby tins, registered her in private hospital, and met all her antenatal need. I even payed her school fees and sch expense dis year. So am well responsible for up keep and dat of my baby up till 2day. So i knw i have spend much recently. But dat can not stop d intimate urge i feel 4 her. I really do love her.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
serendipityplus: 1. Pls marry her quickly. A simple registry wedding is sufficient. Costs less than 10k. U may do a bigger wedding when u're buoyant.

2. Pls do family planning. I propose those ones that are inserted into d lady's arm. Can last for 3 or 5 years.

Regards
bro tanks very much. I really would tink abt d rigestry idea since i can lata cum up 2 do big marriage. I would discuss wit my parents.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
What process do i need to go through..to do the registry.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: this one is a fool. No contribution, no sense!
if u can't contribute u beta tame ur tongue. I did nt post 2 be insulted. If u watch ur life closely ,u will find out dat u are d fool here.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Obiagu1(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2013
@ OP, I really feel for you.
Don't mind those that criticize you, they might be worse off with girls around them.

Your problem is not just sex because you can't stop having sex once you start, it's hard so you have to be realistic.
Your problem is getting your girlfriend pregnant again, so buy condoms!
Don't mind what people say, buy condoms and keep them in your room in case you fail to control your libido.

Then, on the spiritual side, you want to stop having sex which is good.
If you really want to, you have to avoid staying alone in the room just by yourselves, if you have to, keep the door open.
Try and avoid being alone with her except you guys are watching movies or something.

Like brosss said, find other activities to engage yourselves in and she will love you more for that.

Good luck!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obiagu1: @ OP, I really feel for you.
Don't mind those that criticize you, they might be worse off with girls around them.

Your problem is not just sex because you can't stop having sex once you start, it's hard so you have to be realistic.
Your problem is getting your girlfriend pregnant again, so buy condoms!
Don't mind what people say, buy condoms and keep them in your room in case you fail to control your libido.

Then, on the spiritual side, you want to stop having sex which is good.
If you really want to, you have to avoid staying alone in the room just by yourselves, if you have to, keep the door open.
Try and avoid being alone with her except you guys are watching movies or something.

Like brosss said, find other activities to engage yourselves in and she will love you more for that.

Good luck!
tanks bros i really do appreciate, u are more pragmatic enough. God bless u.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
lipsyliscious: Nna just buy a packet of condom first, @ least if u still fail to adhere to advice, u cn prevent another pregnancy. N try getting a job, focus on dat wella, at least so u cn do a small introduction.
dats exactly wht i would do wen i get dis job. BY God grace.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Abrogeezy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Chanchit:
Ur write up sef no give me courage to advice you, btw, you dnt need advice, body go tell you when ur prick don kast, since you now let ur prick do d work of ur brain.

Sincerely, completely unfit for discussion, meanwhile this fellow was bad mouthing an opportunity I had that would yield more sense. The lack of personal responsibility yields alot especially the lack of self control in this case. Go and deal with demonic suggestions and ask God to help. Period, if God cannot help you I wonder who on Nairaland will undecided

You can smell scam but cannot advice your groin.

Climaths:
Runnnnnnnnnnn for your life, I smell scammmmmmm embarassedRunnnnnnnnnnn for your life, I smell scammmmmmm
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2015
There's only one thing you need and that's self control...
And you have to learn to do it yourself ...
Stop lamenting...

*if them tell una premarital sex is wrong una no go gree *
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2015
this HUGE you are sharing eh!

well we dey the same shoe but it's the other way round, nah she dey disturb. I'm hurriedly making arrangements for marriage cos I don't like the guilt feelings. this HUGE you are sharing eh!

well we dey the same shoe but it's the other way round, nah she dey disturb. I'm hurriedly making arrangements for marriage cos I don't like the guilt feelings.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by xenten: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Climaths:
Here is my story. I and my girlfriend, hv been through a lot. 2 cut long stroy short. She jst put 2 birth for me recently, and becus of dat pregnacy we went through alot. She even have 2 get 1 yr spill over in her sch. But i really want 2 make amends 2 my ways, i really wnt 2 stay out of sex wit her until we get married. Becus we both love God, bt it seems my love for God can't hold me back wen ever am wit my girl. D look as if am be posses by another force. I can't jst control my emotions any more. I prayed abt it. Done all d best i can. But wen ever she cums around i would lose control. She would even try 2 correct me bt most times i don't listen.. And my spiritual ambition is on d line here. Jst yesterday wen she came down i almost hv sex wit her. And that would hv resulted 2 another pregnancy because she jst put 2 birth abt 4 weeks nw. Am really confused wht do i do. I really don't wnt 2 continue like dis . I really need advise
If the urge is so much, marry her!
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by DaGeneral(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
I feel ur struggle @op,Bross really hit d nail on d head.. my take is dis..u hv to deal with urself n dat requires resolute determination to abstain..marrying her now just to officiate ur urge will no solve ur problem because wen sex becomes d foundation of ur marriage, the day it becomes limited in supply (which I know will eventually come once once) d foundation begins to crack. so b4 u decide on going to d registry ask urself.. am doing this because of d urge or because I love her enough to be my wife n d mother of my child..
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Well thanks to all those who have contributed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) / Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.