Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (16975 Views)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Chidexter(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
I've read countless posts, comments, articles about women being complicated, and guys who've complained that women are hard to understand.
But it should surprise some of you to know that nowadays that same character that men have been ranting about against women, their fellow men now display it even on a larger scale

1. My Girlfriend Doesnt Demand Things from Me.

Hia!,
If a Girl demands money, Clothes e.t.c. from you, you complain, if she doesnt you still complain about her not requesting...
As i type, a post has already been created by a guy on this issue.
Now tell me who's complicated?. A girl who takes care of herself without being a burden to your life, yet you still complain she isnt demanding enough... .
Guy are you a woman?.

2. Nagging Guys

Yeah Yeah, My wife complains a lot,
My wife nags too much
My Girl is always finding faults from me.
What if i told you thats the same behaviour some guys are exhibiting already.
A Girl cooks, He complains the food isnt well cooked, or isnt delicious.
Yet it tastes good in someone else's mouth. Guy abeg go eat for restaurant if you no like am.

She dresses okay, you say it looks immoral, she dresses immorally, you say she isnt sexy enough. :/
She attends church services regularly, you complain she's being too *churchaholic*, she doesnt attend church often and you'll say she isnt religious enough, infact thats not how she behaves before you married her. Guy are you a woman??.

Whats worse than a nagging woman? How about a nagging man :/

3. Materialistic Men
I should i have put a W and an O after materialistic as its so often the case but then its no longer that way.
Though its not quite breaking news to hear that guys exhibit this trait, but its been so linked with women that one would be forgiven to think it was a word coined for women only.
You see some guys who wants to date girls that travel like mungo park, and rich as Oprah Winfrey, you see guys who wear wristwatches on one hand, a bangle on the other, a gold chained(fake gold chain as d case may be) necklaces, a flashy cap and as if thats not enough they top it up with an head band.
My Guy take it easy.

4. Guys Who Gossip
Wait! But thats very very rare, infact only Women Gossip jooor.
Sorry to burst your bubble, thats totally wrong.
The fact that you see group of girls gisting and saying stuffs about your next door neighbour, doesnt mean guys dont do same albeit secretly.
I'm guilty of this as well cheesy , WE like to do ours in a coded way, ehm guyly manner(pls permit me to use that phrase).
But then its still normal right?? The answer is definitely affirmative until you see group of guys doing it in public, as in that kind of gathering where they bring out chairs and just start a full blown gossip. cheesy

cc farano lalasticlala, oshilove

-Dexter.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Swaggzkid: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by mdbissalla(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
As d popular saying goes " if you cannot beat them, join them" i think dats wat is happing
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Gurgle

IAmLegend1
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
grin grin grin
Gurg le

IAmLegen d1

dat is just a bunch of crap.....

men dont gossip, we discuss.....

and the ones who want their girlfriends to demand things from them are just insecure in their r/ships and are in desperate need to feel needed.

nagging guys?

Nah, there is a difference between coming online to bítch and whíne about trivial things on a faceless forum and actually doing that in real life...

materialistic guys?

i no get anything to talk about this one

4 Likes

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and the ones who want their girlfriends to demand things from them are just insecure in their r/ships and are in desperate need to feel needed.

nagging guys?

Nah, there is a difference between coming online to bítch and whíne about trivial things on a faceless forum and actually doing that in real life...

materialistic guys?

nice rebuttal I agree wit u 100% of couuurse grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
nice rebuttal I agree wit u 100% of couuurse grin
beautiful lady,
doing fine i hope?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

beautiful lady,

doing fine i hope?
yes sah Mr Flatterer, I dey fine hope same for u grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by IamLEGEND1: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
yes sah Mr Flatterer, I dey fine hope same for u grin
i thought flattery was over exaggeration.....
so until the day i give you a fake compliment......
i am not flattering you.....
and i'm doing so fly right now.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Chidexter(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nagging guys?

materialistic guys?

How typical.

So to men its Discussing but when it involves women its Gossip. Ok.den

The rest statesment you made has no concrete meaning to the post created

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i thought flattery was over exaggeration.....

so until the day i give you a fake compliment......

i am not flattering you.....

and i'm doing so fly right now.
Stahp stahp Im blusheeeen

You're always in a good mood that's nice grin
Pastor pikin please go church tomorrow o
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by IamLEGEND1: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Stahp stahp Im blusheeeen
You're always in a good mood that's nice grin Pastor pikin please go church tomorrow o
i no dey miss church na...
holy pikin like me?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i no dey miss church na...

holy pikin like me?

I haven't gone to church in like three months o
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I haven't gone to church in like three months o
There is nathing dat 1 dey use do person
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

There is nathing dat 1 dey use do person
Church abi
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Chidexter:
I've read countless posts, comments, articles about women being complicated, and guys who've complained that women are hard to understand.
But it should surprise some of you to know that nowadays that same character that men have been ranting about against women, their fellow men now display it even on a larger scale

1. My Girlfriend Doesnt Demand Things from Me.

Hia!,
If a Girl demands money, Clothes e.t.c. from you, you complain, if she doesnt you still complain about her not requesting...
As i type, a post has already been created by a guy on this issue.
Now tell me who's complicated?. A girl who takes care of herself without being a burden to your life, yet you still complain she isnt demanding enough... .
Guy are you a woman?.

2. Nagging Guys

Yeah Yeah, My wife complains a lot,
My wife nags too much
My Girl is always finding faults from me.
What if i told you thats the same behaviour some guys are exhibiting already.
A Girl cooks, He complains the food isnt well cooked, or isnt delicious.
Yet it tastes good in someone else's mouth. Guy abeg go eat for restaurant if you no like am.

She dresses okay, you say it looks immoral, she dresses immorally, you say she isnt sexy enough. :/
She attends church services regularly, you complain she's being too *churchaholic*, she doesnt attend church often and you'll say she isnt religious enough, infact thats not how she behaves before you married her. Guy are you a woman??.

Whats worse than a nagging woman? How about a nagging man :/

3. Materialistic Men
I should i have put a W and an O after materialistic as its so often the case but then its no longer that way.
Though its not quite breaking news to hear that guys exhibit this trait, but its been so linked with women that one would be forgiven to think it was a word coined for women only.
You see some guys who wants to date girls that travel like mungo park, and rich as Oprah Winfrey, you see guys who wear wristwatches on one hand, a bangle on the other, a gold chained(fake gold chain as d case may be) necklaces, a flashy cap and as if thats not enough they top it up with an head band.
My Guy take it easy.

4. Guys Who Gossip
Wait! But thats very very rare, infact only Women Gossip jooor.
Sorry to burst your bubble, thats totally wrong.
The fact that you see group of girls gisting and saying stuffs about your next door neighbour, doesnt mean guys dont do same albeit secretly.
I'm guilty of this as well cheesy , WE like to do ours in a coded way, ehm guyly manner(pls permit me to use that phrase).
But then its still normal right?? The answer is definitely affirmative until you see group of guys doing it in public, as in that kind of gathering where they bring out chairs and just start a full blown gossip. cheesy

cc farano
-Dexter.

We have too much time for ourselves ni now... The contemporary African Man wey go go farm for morning , work his ass out insyd scorching sun, and trek back home to chop for evening, settle mata in the extended family into the late nights, sleep 5hrs and bleep overnite no go get time for all this rubbish. It's not a new habit walahi, na society wey change yansh expose us

1 Like

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Church abi
Yeske!
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yeske!
Okay we're ready for ur confession. How many months has it been grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Okay we're ready for ur confession. How many months has it been grin
Nothing to confess jare, I no dey go church.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Nothing to confess jare, I no dey go church.
U belong to Shekau's religion? Or what grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh! I feared KKK and didn't want to have anything at all to do with them or anything that relates to that sect. So, I didn't know Shekau was gon come to bastardize the better option.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh! I feared KKK and didn't want to have anything at all to do with them or anything that relates to that sect. So, I didn't know Shekau was gon come to bastardize the better option.
It was an innocent kweshion grin
Why are u telling me stories for the ancestors

Are u an atheist then? Abi u worship at shrine grin

1 Like

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You no dey sleep? undecided
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You no dey sleep? undecided
I logged on at night I'm doing night browsing pls step aside cool

U self wan confess ni?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It was an innocent kweshion grin
Why are u telling me stories for the ancestors

Are u an atheist then? Abi u worship at shrine grin
shocked sorry I rambled....
Ok, I'm a Muslim and not boko boko lol
BTW, are you considering atheism now cos this your 3 months away from the house of your 'god' is sometin o.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I logged on at night I'm doing night browsing pls step aside cool

U self wan confess ni?
Are you the confessor? undecided

My landlord 's daughter came into my room this evening, I want to confess. cry
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked sorry I rambled....
Ok, I'm a Muslim and not boko boko lol
BTW, are you considering atheism now cos this your 3 months away from the house of your 'god' is sometin o.
Hmm Muslim so do u know any Alhajis grin

I'm not considering anytinnn na just because I was busy also I pray at home ofc angry
Once u stop going it's hard to start again....
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hmm Muslim so do u know any Alhajis grin

I'm not considering anytinnn na just because I was busy also I pray at home ofc angry
Once u stop going it's hard to start again....
Yes, I'm even nearing that stage myself grin

But how do you now manage to pay your monthly tip (tithe) to your 'pastor'.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yes, I'm even nearing that stage myself grin

But how do you now manage to pay your monthly tip (tithe) to your 'pastor'.
Hmmmm lemme start addressing you properly then sir grin

You mail it to them. It's simple. I wan change church sha......

You dey go mosque regularly?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hmmmm lemme start addressing you properly then sir grin
You mail it to them. It's simple. I wan change church sha......
You dey go mosque regularly?
You will live long my daughter for that 'sir'. tongue ,
Why?
Yh
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You will live long my daughter for that 'sir'. tongue ,
Why?
Yh
Amin o from your sweet lips to God's ears grin

It's just weird going back after so long so I'm trying to find a new one. dont like being judged

Mosque get leader, like a pastor?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Amin o from your sweet lips to God's ears grin

It's just weird going back after so long so I'm trying to find a new one. dont like being judged

Mosque get leader, like a pastor?

How do u know my lips tastes like bitter leaf, u be winch?

Yh, 3 months is a long time , maybe you should find one with a very large congregation this time around so that even if you don't go for a year nobody go know or feel yo absence. You might even decide not to give your pastor any tip (tithe), He's a big man anyway.....

Leader? Elucidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.