Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... (5263 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by opesanchez: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
ehya 4 u
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by favourume(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
hotwax:

I am wishing him well. Wetin be your own sef?

Oga herbalist, as u know say na boy abeg, i dey try edit my name d tin ne gree, help tell me wetin i fit do. Make i talk the one wey dey me important naw lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by hotwax: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
favour ume:

Oga herbalist, as u know say na boy abeg, i dey try edit my name d tin ne gree, help tell me wetin i fit do. Make i talk the one wey dey me important naw lipsrsealed

You know I am a herbalist. I can only offer herbal/spiritual help.

If you are ok with that, get back to me.
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by favourume(f): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
hotwax:

You know I am a herbalist. I can only offer herbal/spiritual help.

If you are ok with that, get back to me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Doya i dry wait
Re: Help!!!!! I Have Impregnated Two Girls During This ASUU Strike... by sparkboy4122: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
favour ume:

My broda, what your doctor called period is wat we call implantation bleeding, which means that the fertilised egg was fixing it self into the womb. This means she should have been pregnant 3/4weeks before that time of bleeding as some bleeding looks like period, but it is called implantation bleeding. Some ladies will only notice a pregnancy after they has missed d second period which may have happened to her
hmmmm area....

The Final Vaseline - Goodbye Nairaland :-( / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit