Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68686 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by farochron(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jason27: Dude I don't think you know what is called HD games
Jason so Asphalt 8 is not high definition. Define high definition for me. I need to know your own definition.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dedonchi: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Phantom A2. Odikwa the BOOOOOOOOMB. type techno. People don't worrry, all these critics will soon get their techno phones too. It Is just a matter of time

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by muktarmtt(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yeah me 2 notice when am playing zombie frontier it frezz somting i have closed d game and load it again am using techno P5
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by farochron(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
muktar mtt: Yeah me 2 notice when am playing zombie frontier it frezz somting i have closed d game and load it again am using techno P5

The freezing you experience is from the software writer. It's got nothing to do with your phantom. Drop the game owners a feedback in the review section to improve on their next version of the game.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abeg ℓ̊ want see my bb Oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Kizyte(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
HATERS OF TECNO! You can't bring Tecno down cos it has come to stay.
I have used Tecno phones including Phantom A and have enjoyed good high graphic games.
Don't pay attention to what the OP has written.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by yinkson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.

What about the iphone
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
tecno haters...go.and.die.....am rocking my m3...as in....i de rock n roll with am......
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
WHAT IS THE OP TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE LECTURER THAT DIED ON HIS WAY TO KANO FOR ASUU MEETING? AM OUTTA HERE. NEXT!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by femliany(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
1st of all for those saying android is android pls slap ur
self, secondly pls don't stop pple from buying tecno becos of game, am
not a tecno fan anyway but if u hav money to buy a fone like samsung
grand, abeg forget tecno, tecno who?

techno sanusi lawrence
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
only immature pple care abuh wah phone dey use ..u get to a stage where all dis matters no more...buh d idea of comparing mkt to snapdragon z sickening

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by saleeh: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
may Nokia and Samsung don settle you
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by erictoonice: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
wallflower:

R&grin? Programmers? Seriously? They're using vanilla android running on hardware they bought rather than designed themselves and you're talking about Research and Development, all tecno does is buy a cheap generic and rod device slap their boot animation on it then sell it.

In my opinion if you're on a very tight budget and you want a smartphone experience then go ahead and get a techno device but if you have the money then don't even consider it.

u guys just com to naira land to spew rubbish, what research does samsung or all these so called big phones do, except fr iPhone all other phones u think are giants were really toys till Google came to save them, phones are abt soft wares, Google gave it to them free and u think they have done something they were all rubbish before google especially Samsung. all other things in Samsung devices aren't manufactured by them either, the cameras, processors, screen, and many more, if tecno want to do more than them its as easy as ABC, but these guys want these phones to be affordable. now tell me, what can any Samsung phone do that tecno won't

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by erictoonice: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
wallflower:

R&grin? Programmers? Seriously? They're using vanilla android running on hardware they bought rather than designed themselves and you're talking about Research and Development, all tecno does is buy a cheap generic and rod device slap their boot animation on it then sell it.

In my opinion if you're on a very tight budget and you want a smartphone experience then go ahead and get a techno device but if you have the money then don't even consider it.

u guys just com to naira land to spew rubbish, what research does samsung or all these so called big phones do, except fr iPhone all other phones u think are giants were really toys till Google came to save them, phones are abt soft wares, Google gave it to them free and u think they have done something they were all rubbish before google especially Samsung. all other things in Samsung devices aren't manufactured by them either, the cameras, processors, screen, and many more, if tecno want to do more than them its as easy as ABC, but these guys want these phones to be affordable. now tell me, what can any Samsung phone do that tecno won't

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by snakova(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
God forbid for me to be found dead with a tecno. I'd rather buy it as a gift cos its cheap.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by snakova(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
erictoonice:

u guys just com to naira land to spew rubbish,now tell me, what can any Samsung phone do that tecno won't
S3 has eye pause, smart call, to mention but a few
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ay0201(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2013

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

see perso wey dey cast aspertion on a particular product! Where is your own brand? Imagine consumer wey no fit handle solding iron dey talk o! Let's see your brand befor u critsize, SMH.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by joy4fa: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
dude bounce.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by erictoonice: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
snakova:
that's wat u call miss placed priority, and of wat importance is the eye pause or smart call. na Wetin dem take dey decieve una, u should look at important things not things u cannot even use. there is nothing I need in a phone tecno won't give me. I think say u wan even talk better thing na eye pause u need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by erictoonice: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
snakova:
that's wat u call miss placed priority, and of wat importance is the eye pause or smart call. na Wetin dem take dey decieve una, u should look at important things not things u cannot even use. there is nothing I need in a phone tecno won't give me. I think say u wan even talk better thing na eye pause u need deliverance.
Google is smasung's saviour can u have ever dreamt of buying a Samsung phone when all phone brands were to develope their own os
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Ashmark(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dude ya saying trash....Am using Phantom 2 and you need to see d numbers of games that I have on it. Not just baby game, HD games to badt gan.....Have not seen anything qrong with the phone since am using it. The only error I see with the phone is that you can pause your musiq with earphone....
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
olahero: Mtchew...................Oniranu, say nah game you come life play? some HD games ko, some gameloft games ni.
its ur comment i found funny most. Lool
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Caprison(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zane2point4:

o boy shattap maybe na china s3 ur Sis buy, am using s3 to surf nw I must tell u immediately u see the display of s3 and fantom you will appreciate s3 HD screen immediately x perhaps I browse and play music videos wt my s3 simultaneously can techno do dem? there are. many others now but I can't just start.

you shattap there....i browse,do alot of things and play music video simultaneously on ma tecno L3....stop confusing ur brain...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by fweshh(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
make tecno catch u first grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Abhandsum(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2013

snakova:

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by nano2optics(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
My country people techno is a nice for more especial this phantom a+ is equivalent to samsung galax S4
It does almost what samsung galaxy X4 can do

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jay2k(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Try the tecno en see for yourself. I'm talking from experience
. bso out of all d possible things techno phantom A+ could do, d only fault u could find with it is its incompactibility with games? guy u sef need to be wired like 24 strokes. I was thinking u get beta talk. r u dis jobless dat a sophisticated device as techno phantom A+ dat I ve used even for graphic designs is wat u slight in DAT mana. guy u r primitive just get exposed kk

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by BlackHuman(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
I use an HTC touch screen phone but sometimes I still get jealous of my broda's Techno phone with all it's awesome capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by kemsy100(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please oh! Techno n3 & m3...wic one is the highest ?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by physise(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
kemsy100: Please oh! Techno n3 & m3...wic one is the highest
M3

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by oliy24(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Guy, abi na fake phone u go buy ni? My phantom dey play game from gameloft like mad. Plus I have use ur so recomended htc b4, it is no way near tecno phantom wen it come to game and any app. I have never in my life wanted to download any app and my phantom tells me erro. Koshele ri. You can drop d link of d game u are talking about and let see how real ur talk is. Bacause I need to tell u dis. I sold my iphone 4 to buy this phantom. Because it is just d best.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Peter4peace82: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
techno piece of crap,I'd rather die than buy such a cheap piece shit....sorry techno fans its nothing personal.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.