Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! (2171 Views)

My Relationship: I Need Your Advice / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by obyrich(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
What kind of help do you need when you won't heed to advice. Make sure you won't come here chanting the 'MEN ARE WICKED' slogan later.
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're still in denial stage.
When u're ready for advice, COME BACK, I'LL BE RIGHT HERE! grin
Correct
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by ifoundmyperfect: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
The Guy still have feelings for you. Even if he is seeing someone else.
You guys dated for 3 years and got separated as a result of distance
It is normal for him to feel unsure about the relationship on the new platform it has assumed
Guess you seem to have much faith in it that himself

Since the relationship did not start off on a long distance, it'll be a little challenging try to fit in
The only way out i see is; either you relocate to Abuja or He relocates to Lagos

I wonder why he wants a place in your dad's coy. Most serious minded guys will never want that
Except he has some ulterior motive. So be careful.

Or better still, find the frequency is he on and enter it. Start up a new life with someone closer
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by Ritzberry(f): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Girlfriend, I tinj this guy has had enough. Guys are very upfront, they say wat they mean and mean what they say. Only a few exceptions where they don't mean wat de say . So gal , for dat guy to tell u clearly dat he doesn't love u is enough for u to know he's tired of d relationship. Don't say rude tinz back at him or behave rashly. Just calm down , give him a break. Guys need space once in a while. He'll b able to figure out wat he wants n wul probably com back to u . If he does so accept him coz u love him n don't nag him about d past. He'll open up to u at his time. Just b patient!
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by Fernandinho: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Ritzberry: Girlfriend, I tinj this guy has had enough. Guys are very upfront, they say wat they mean and mean what they say. Only a few exceptions where they don't mean wat de say . So gal , for dat guy to tell u clearly dat he doesn't love u is enough for u to know he's tired of d relationship. Don't say rude tinz back at him or behave rashly. Just calm down , give him a break. Guys need space once in a while. He'll b able to figure out wat he wants n wul probably com back to u . If he does so accept him coz u love him n don't nag him about d past. He'll open up to u at his time. Just b patient!

9ce one
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by longthinx: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
What i can perceive from your story is that you have not tried enough or showed him enough that you care. You didn't mention your age but as a graduate you an adult who should exercise some level of freedom from parental control. If you cant welcome your bf in your home, cant you make a private arrangement for his short stay while he comes to Lagos (may be an hotel or elsewhere). No man can continue to ''burn'' (according to apostle Paul to the Corinthians) indefinitely for woman who is not determined enough about their relationship. Look a girl in Love can do many things to see her man (i won't tell you what my lady did during our own time, no gsm, no fb then). Show more desperation to be with him, but first ascertain that he is ready to Love you again, if not let him go but next time keep your man wit all you have.
Re: I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! by Sweetestlady: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
longthinx: What i can perceive from your story is that you have not tried enough or showed him enough that you care. You didn't mention your age but as a graduate you an adult who should exercise some level of freedom from parental control. If you cant welcome your bf in your home, cant you make a private arrangement for his short stay while he comes to Lagos (may be an hotel or elsewhere). No man can continue to ''burn'' (according to apostle Paul to the Corinthians) indefinitely for woman who is not determined enough about their relationship. Look a girl in Love can do many things to see her man (i won't tell you what my lady did during our own time, no gsm, no fb then). Show more desperation to be with him, but first ascertain that he is ready to Love you again, if not let him go but next time keep your man wit all you have.
thanks a lot. Yea u r right.I appreciate u all

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? / What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.