Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? (2052 Views)

What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / What Name Did You Use To Save Your GF/BF/Partner Phone No. On Your Phone ? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
This afternoon while scrolling through my gf inbox. I noticed she tagged me with Obsession.
Hehehehehe, the problem is i dunno if its for good or bad oo. Lol.
Share yours fellas.
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by ogaofficer(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Shekau. . . . . cool

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Medunah: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jezebel undecided
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mugu1
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Medunah:
Jezebel undecided

Does this means he is xperiencin hell... Lolzzx
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by ronald4lif(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
ogaofficer:
Shekau. . . . . cool

Hahaha Shekau? Ahh you be a wanted man ohh bruv, $7 million bounty dey your head remember
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Mprex(f): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
All Of Me cool

that was then sha cry
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by nickz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
GEJ

PLEASE before you start insults....just know that i'm not clueless;i know what i'm doing in this relationshipsadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Swizdoe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pastor Ajidara
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Swizdoe(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
GEJ

PLEASE before you start insults....just know that i'm not clueless;i know what i'm doing in this relationshipsadsadsad
gringrin..... Are you saying that GEJ is synonymous with cluelessness
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Equado(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Big d**k
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
GEJ

Oga GEJ, how many committee member did you set up before approaching your gf
And i hope she wount regret dating a clueless GEJ Oooo.

Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by zyzxx(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tu
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by IamLEGEND1: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
sweet bulala
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Savigne(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
#Tongueincheek#
Sunshine
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Exjoker(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
My sister tagged her guy "friend"
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Exjoker(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Savigne:
#Tongueincheek#
Sunshine
That is lucky of you...
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Equado(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Spartacus
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by olowookerekemi(f): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2014
my Joy
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Savigne(f): 4:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Exjoker:
That is lucky of you...
I know
#Smiles#
Can someone pls tell me how to use these smileys sef?
Bin on Nl for over 3yrs and I still dont get it!
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Savigne:

I know
#Smiles#
Can someone pls tell me how to use these smileys sef?
Bin on Nl for over 3yrs and I still dont get it!

I guess the default is after clicking on the smilies, then alternatively you type in your comment.
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by evita5(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Irreplaceable
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Savigne(f): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eragablessen:

I guess the default is after clicking on the smilies, then alternatively you type in your comment.
cool
Eragablessen:

ok
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
akpako master!

I just don't understand why she use terry g as ring tone for my name!
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by thorbar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mouth odour,,,,my friend almost fainted we he saw dat as his name

1 Like

Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by MzzTega(f): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
he tagged mine has sucrose kiss
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ogbolo
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nenem
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Eragablessen(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2014
thorbar:
Mouth odour,,,,my friend almost fainted we he saw dat as his name

Advice him to cut down on Onions maybe :-/ :-| ...
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by thorbar(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eragablessen:

Advice him to cut down on Onions maybe :-/ :-| ...
message delivered
Re: What Name Did Your Bf/gf Tagged You With??? by Cholls(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
My brother I once had a babe that tagged me "too much money" the day I discovered I laughed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Playboy / Best Kiss Ever / Poetry Written By A 17years Old Girl Whose Virginity Was Lost!!-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.