Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40255 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmn.. Thanks sweeries, you guys are just greeting me naw oh, whr re ma gifts Updating SOON
Re: Love & Wisdom by Khemyte(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hbd temitope, i wish yhu d best in all ramifications of lyf + llnp + a bigga yhu i pray
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
I really appreciate you all for your gestures and wishes, you made ma day! I promise to update wella now, bt don't tink dt will be tonight sha, I'll drop updates 2mao morning. REALLY LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS ALL!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Happy birthday bro wishing u long lyf nd prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:57am On Dec 27, 2013
*SEVEN*

IT WAS PAST TWELVE in the afternoon, the murder case was settled and the final judgment was alarmed that Olawale and his accompanists including his wife should spend the remaining part of their lives in jail and all the properties of Fola's father, Olawale and other men should be given to Folawe whenever she graduates from school.

Dapo and his guys were so happy to hear about that, it was that same day Dapo was also called and promoted. Folawe, Evelyn and Lanre were in the car together, off to the house. They've thought they'd return back to school the following day, Ronke, Sayo and Fiyin were also there including Tayo, Pemisire's father.

"I still pity the family, I wonder how Michael will survive." Fola uttered.

"Survive? Is Michael their child?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes, their only child"

"His parents had put him in trouble like that, he'll survive, somehow." Lanre added.

"Yes now."

"I'm so happy, I feel like going to the studio to perform some things there." She smiled.

"That's not a problem, let's go now." Lanre replied.

"No, you'll go and drop me at home first before you go to anywhere you feel like going to." Evelyn uttered.

"Alright, agreed!"

Lanre rushed back home to drop Evelyn and drove straight to the Studio for the recordings. He also entered with her, Tayo was not yet back then so they sat down and were discussing. "The turning around of everything looks amazing. That Mr Dapo is great." She shook her head wondering.

"He's not the great one, God is the great one. If not for God, we wouldn't have gotten to the scene where you'd have died."

"That was also surprising, never thought anyone could come and rescue me there."

"I was with Dapo when you were sending your whatsapp messages, so when the issue of kidnapping came, you beeped me about it now."

"My phone wasn't with me again, that will certainly be one of my friends."

"If not for them, we won't be talking about this. Although that man will still be arrested but you would have died."

"If not for my friends..."

"... If not for God." He added.

"Where was God? Answer me now, where was he when I was taken away."

"He was with you that was why we could rescue you, he was with me in the hospital, that was why I didn't die also."

"Why did he allow all this to happen in the first instance?"

"For us to learn from it and be grateful to him."

"So he wished to almost kill me for that, its wickedness!" She exclaimed.

"It isn't wickedness, if not for that, would there have been anything like happiness in you presently?"

"Yes, I might be in school, playing!" She continued shouting and frowned.

"God has made everything easy for you, he connected people that will make everything easy for you with you. If not for the accident, would I have known you? Would you have known Dapo? Its God's work!"

"He connected you guys when already disorganized everything, what I'm I saying again, there's no God jare."

Lanre exhaled. "Woman, if it pleases God that we should be alive, nobody will question him, if it doesn't no one will still question him."

"So because he knows no one can question him, he's the mighty one, that's why he's behaving that way."

"Do you know that what you just passed through is small compared to another person's."

"Why did God do that? Why did he create some people to be enjoying, at least, you, your sister, that Mr Dapo enjoy." She uttered.

"Hmmn... My own wife died in as terrible car accident, she was carrying a two-months pregnancy in her. I've never thought in me that there's no God, my father behaves like he's a king, he behaves anyhow, Dapo had three still births before he finally began to give birth, he never LOST HOPE. My sister, had passed through several things also before I drew her to myself and started catering for her. THERE'S NO MAN, WITHOUT A PROBLEM." He uttered slowly and sadly.

"I'm sorry about you wife and others, but God still caused all those things. He had and still have the power to stop the accident but didn't allow that,why did he let them die?"

"I'll answer this last question of when the time comes." He replied and wiped his face.

"I'm sorry if I've spoiled your mood, I'm so sorry, its just how I was feeling that made me utter those things." She cleaned her face too.

"I understand, God knows also." He continued crying.

"Please stop crying now."

Lanre's phone started ringing, it was Dapo.

"Is Folawe with you?"

"Sure."

"You guys should come now, it worths celebration. Let's celebrate."

"Alright, we are on the way."

"Is everything okay? Why is your voice like this?" He wondered.

"I'm alright, coming now." He changed his voice and started smiling.

....To be continued....
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Now, a question z coming soon, and who ever gets the question will be given airtime of that person's choice, it will be like a christmas and my b_day gift to that person. The question is on ITS WAY....

THANKS gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Walks into the thread with my mat. Spreads it on the floor "this is where i'll be till u drop ur question."
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOSS.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Start reading frm pg 0 to where I am naw.... Meehn Oga T. Dan, u did great a job here! Lemme just take my sit to hear d question, mayb d last wil b d first!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmn..... Alright oh, ma Oga D9ty7, I c u jere and ma boss Opera... Update coming later plz, I've been working on the issue of my blog...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Folawe and Lanre left the studio after the call, they continued their discussion on their way to Dapo's place. "It looks somehow, God doesn't pity, to be serious."

"He does, wait, how do you even expect him to pity you when you don't believe in his existence."

"How will I, I've believed in his existence before but the problem he has put me into won't let me!"

"Don't I have problems? I have as much problems also, many that I've passed through and many, I'll pass through them, its a normal thing."

"We are just parabulating on this point. Why on earth did he create the problem at all!"

"Urgh.. Folawe, my head aches. I'll thrash everything later." He uttered and drove on.

They finally got to Dapo's place they sat in the living room while the children were inside. They could smell the scent of fried rice, soon, Dapo came out with bottles of wine and soft drinks, smiling. "I don't know how on earth to start thanking you, your smartness made everything so easy." She uttered.

"I did nothing, we should be thanking God."

"Hmmmn..." She hummed.

"I get you." Dapo smiled and took his seat.

Folawe smiled.

"So they've gone to their abode now right?" Lanre smiled.

"Sure, if they are even crawling, they must have gotten there."

They all laughed. "We can't stay late here, we have some places to go too also." Lanre quickly said.

"Why now? Anyways, you must eat."

"I want to return back to hostel today, because of my friends."

"That will be settled, so be patient." Dapo smiled.

"But some people are so callous, they just engage in bad acts so that they'd get rich, while some people will be in problem. Its not funny now." Lanre uttered.

"It annoys me whenever I remember it, God must be so patient, if I were God, I would have killed them like a dog, crushed by a car."

"Its funny, some are worthless, useless.." Lanre shook his head, all the same, we thank God." Lanre added.

••••

Folawe got to her hostel, so tired. She drooped her handbag and sat down. "Thanks friends, I'm so happy you guys had been standing for me, since."

"Omo, see this girl. What are friends for?" Sayo laughed.

"Abi na, see her mouth." Fiyin laughed.

"Don't mind her, its not her fault, its because we don't discipline her." Ronke added and they all laughed.

"Me? Na you sabi. I'm so happy about all that happened today, it was great."

"Sinners shouldn't go unpunished also, the man deserves to die sef, why should he even go to life inprisonment, useless man."

"Thank God we won."

"Tayo came here looking for you some minutes ago." Fiyin uttered.

"...yeah, that's true, he came here." Ronke added.

"He came? I went to his studio also but didn't meet him there."

"I can't laugh, not that one oh. We are talking about Tayo of this hostel, your ex."

Folawe started laughing. "You just like pulling my legs." She uttered.

"Honestly speaking, he came and even pleaded with us to beg you." Sayo added.

"Came where? Beg who? Are you guys really serious?" She wondered.

"We are serious, honestly speaking." Ronke uttered.

Folawe rushed up and ran into the bathroom to vomit, she spent some minutes there before she came out, looking so tired. "Hope all is fine?" Ronke quickly asked.

"I don't know to, I've been spitting around since I was coming and feeling so tired and feeling irritated also, just like vomitting."

Ronke wondered, "I hope all is well sha, these are pregnancy symptoms."

Folawe also started thinking of it, immediately she uttered the symptoms. "Is this not the result of Mr chucks?" She wondered.

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
this girl na mumu . she would have taken pills now .....
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
urbanaira: this girl na mumu . she would have taken pills now .....

Shey there are pills that can stop pregnancy ni?
Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmm.....water don pass garri be dt o, pregnant? @ dis stage? Ah No be smal tinz o! Folawe congrats o!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
To continue reading, tonight.. You can visit ma blog:

That's d link

www.temitopedaniel.blog.com/2013/12/27/seven-part-3/
Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don miss gan oh. Pregnant! Y nw?
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hameenat94: I don miss gan oh. Pregnant! Y nw?

Abi na, xoxo sad.
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
F**k.....abortion tinz for folawe eleyi gidi gan ooo!!!!!

Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Temitope Daniel: To continue reading, tonight.. You can visit ma blog:

That's d link

www.temitopedaniel.blog.com/2013/12/27/seven-part-3/
tried commenting on the blog but its having issues..
Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tayo no get shame aswear. A real embarassment..
I go vex if folawe forgive him.. Mtchewwww
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
LogoDWhiz: tried commenting on the blog but its having issues..

I'll c to it, don't worry. Just opened few hours ago, so I've not really settled down wif it... I'm sorry!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2013
The following morning, Folawe and Ronke set out for hospital immediately after their class for the test. They were very afraid, not sure of what was happening because she couldn't sleep all night. She got there and explained the symptoms to the nurses who led her to the female Doctor who started conducting some tests on her. She pressed her lower abdomen and other parts of her body, after, she then took her to the laboratory, collected needed materials needed for the test.

They were freed and were told to come back for the result, the following day. Folawe left Ronke for Tayo's place. He had been texting her to invite her to a contest that would be coming up soon, so she would get the form and all the necessary documents. She got to the studio and met Pemisire abd her father seated, Pemisire was dancing while the father was playing the talking drum.

She smiled in and cuddled her. "You are back from school?"

"Yes ma." She jumped at her happily.

"Good afternoon sir." She bowed and sat beside him.

"Yeah, Folawe welcome. You came late and why were you in the hospital?" He said.

"Hospital? How did you know I was there?" She wondered.

"I could hear nurses shouting there and what they were talking about seemed to be like you were in the hospital. I decided to call when you weren't replying my messages."

"Okay, its true I was there. Just for check up."

"Check up? Alright sha." He smiled.

"Yes, so what about the contest?"

"Yeah, its my surest padi that came here yesterday to drop some forms with me, concerning....."

He paused and greeted the woman that entered, one of the composers that did come there to record her works. "Go in, they will assist you there." He uttered and smiled.

He turned to Folawe. "As I was saying, he came and told me about step to stardom show, he said the awards are high."

"That's cool, no problem." She smiled.

"I even trust you, I knew that would be all that you'll say." He laughed.

"How much is the form?"

"And do you expect me to sell it to you?" He turned his face, looking at her with one eyes.

One of the video recorders rushed out and asked some questions about the woman that entered from him.

"I even trust you." Folawe smiled back and was playing with Pemisire.

"Trust me? Okay, the form is #6,500, my money!" He stretched his hand and both laughed.

Folawe noticed she was going to vomit and quickly rushed out to vomit again. "Even if someone is pregnant, I shouldn't be vomiting up to this point." She thought.

Tayo quickly rushed out and attended to her. He cuddled her back inside. "Should I take you home?"

"Let me rest a little."

Her phone beeped, it was a message from Tayo, his ex. She opened the message and read. "Hello sweetie...."

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2013
M still waitin 4 d question o.
"Folawe why now?"
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2013
I feel so sorry for Folawe,now that everything seems to be going on well for her,she come become pregnant.There is fire on the mountain.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
¤Continuation¤
Her phone beeped, it was a message from Tayo,
her ex. She opened the message and saw “hello
sweetie, how are you doing dear?”
Folawe stared at the phone angrily. “Just hope
that this guy isn’t insane, he has saved my cell
phone number again, to disturb my life right?
Idiot.” She uttered slowly.
“Hope all is well?” Pemisire’s dad asked as she
was murmuring.
“Fine sir, just thinking of some things here.” She
smiled, looking so tired.
….
Ronke got to the hostel and was thinking of the
hospital issue, she was wondering. “So Folawe is
now pregnant? That’s good, I’ll be able to have
my man.” She thought.
“Should I even tell Lanre about this? They will
think I’m a bad person, she should have
returned sef.” She thought.
Sayo and Fiyin entered the room happily. “Hi
girls.” Sayo shouted.
“Girls? Its me alone that is here oh.” Ronke
replied.
“Where’s Folawe? I’ve got a good news for her.”
“Hmmn.. News breakers, that’s what you guys
are experts about.” She smiled.
“Have I uttered a word since I came inside?”
Fiyin laughed and dropped her bag on the bed.
“Okay oh, so what’s the good news about?”
“She had been given the contract of performing
at the VC’s place.” Sayo smiled.
“Shey VC no see person why go bring band come
ni? Why her?” She asked.
“The thing no good?” Fiyin asked her.
“It is, but just thinking that he’s capable of
inviting great musicians, why her?”
“According to what I heard, they said he wants
to use it as a compensation for her, her name
will forever be noted in this school.”
“Because she won the competition of the other
day?”
“I don’t know that one oh, may be you should to
and ask the VC.” They all laughed.
FEW MINUTES LATER…
Tayo arrived at the front of the hostel and
dropped Folawe. She walked slowly up the
stairs, with stomach upsets. She rushed into the
room and went straight to use the toilet. She felt
relieved after using the toilet and laid on the
bed. “Hope all is fine? We even came with good
news.” Sayo smiled.
“Can’t you see she’s not really feeling fine?”
Ronke shouted.
Folawe sat up. “At this point, I guess I’ll have to
tell you guys this. I’m pregnant.”
Fiyin and Sayo started laughing loudly. “Foolish
girl, you better reject that at you level.” Fiyin
laughed.
“This is a serious matter oh, she’s serious.”
Ronke uttered.
“Are you guys alright at all?” Sayo stopped
laughing.
“Very serious, if you notice, we left the class.”
Ronke uttered.
“Yes now, you know I told you..” Fiyin faced
Sayo.
“Yes.. That’s true.”
“We went to the hospital then.”
“Wait, you guys are really serious about this?”
Fiyin sat down.
“Like seriously..” Folawe cried.
“Wait, how did it happen sef? Folawe now!”
“It was when I was kidnapped..” She explained
to them.
“Now, we just have to abort it then..” Sayo
exclaimed.
“Abortion? It claims life.” Fiyin trembled.
“This one won’t be a local one, it will be a
correct brand of abortion that will be carried out
on her.”
“Please, let’s quickly do it so that people won’t
mock me.” Folawe quickly uttered.
There was a knock at the door.

To continue reading, visit my blog, plz try and drop ur comments and ur views abt it, whether the comment has worked out or not..

www.temitopedaniel.blog.com/2013/12/28/seven-part-four-3/
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'll drop two updates by 4:00pm, I've updated one on ma blog, so the other one will be added to it by 4:00pm.

Thanks
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
T.Dan kip doing wat u knw hw to do best, but remember God is watching. Because, i don't know why u so hate this Fola of a girl.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: T.Dan kip doing wat u knw hw to do best, but remember God is watching. Because, i don't know why u so hate this Fola of a girl.

Haha, wetin I do oh, me wey gentle. Honestly I love Folawe lyk mad and I'm also not api with the way timz are... #xo sad#
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Tayo continued smiling as he entered. Folawe just felt like dying, "he heard everything? About the pregnancy?" She thought.

"Just joking, so what were you guys discussing that you don't want us to hear?" Shola laughed.

"I guess they are talking about something bad, just wish we waited a little so that we'd have known all they've been talking about." Tayo smiled.

"And what do you want here!" Fola stood up and stared at Tayo.

"Take this easy, soft now."

"What is it to soft about? Are you alright at all? Does it make sense to behave the way you did, you neglected Hameenat because of her problem now, and here you've come to Folawe, you must be crazy." Fiyin shouted.

"Is it up to this?" Shola wondered.

Folawe sighed and took her seat. "Please, just leave!" She exclaimed.

"I came here to apologize, I'm so sorry Folawe." He uttered.

"Alright, forgiven. Please leave!" She shouted.

"Does it mean..."

"Mean kini? Is this one alright? We are all boiling presently, if I descend on you!" Sayo stood up.

"Even you? You fit fight?" Shola laughed.

"Just tell this guy you came with to leave this place, he's so annoying now!"

"Tayo, make we dey go. I never wan come before sef."

"Wait, Shola help me beg them now."

"Beg who? People that can kill us now?" Shola laughed.

Tayo mimicked him. "Foolish guy, why I tell you to follow me sef, when people wey dey my room too useless also."

"That's your own business now, my Sayo is angry, don't let me the scape goat." He ran outside.

Sayo laughed.

"Please now, I beg of you girls."

"Is it because I'm laughing?" She down to the shoe rack to pick a high heel shoe, Tayo ran outside immediately.

¤¤¤¤

The four friends walked down to the hospital after dropping from the motorcycle they took there. They were all trembling with fear, the other ladies sat at the reception while Folawe went to show her appointment card to the nurses there who led her to the Doctor.

She was seated in front of the Doctor as the woman searched for her file on the table. "Before I give you the result of the test, I want to take you to some wards to see some. things."

"Wards? Let me see the result first now."

"No, we have to get to the wards first, they pertain to your case and you must see for yourself."

"What wards?" She wondered. "This woman should just let me see the result now..." She thought.

"Yes, HIV/AIDS wards."

"Huh? Pertain to me?"

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oga T.Dan, my advice for you is that, you shud stop posting on ur blog. Finish, the story on Nairaland, and if u have a new story, you can start it on ur blog.
Just my thoughts tho!

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

I'll c to it, don't worry. Just opened few hours ago, so I've not really settled down wif it... I'm sorry!
OK bro.. Kudos...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.