Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40254 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by Opera240: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Happpppppppppy new year!!!!!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Now, want ma fone 2 charge... After I wake up, updating starts oh! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! GOD IS INDEED A MARVELOUS FOR COUNTING US WORTHY TO ENTER 2014,MAY HIS NAME BE. PRAISED.GOD WILL SURPRISE ALL OF US THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME ......AMEN!
Re: Love & Wisdom by slimbimaz(f): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Temitope Daniel: HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE, WE'LL EXCEL, MAKE IT, FORGE AHEAD, PROSPER, SHINE, WE'LL BE GREAT, BE WISER, MORE POWERFUL, WE'LL BE THE BEST, THE HEAD, NEVER THE TAIL

-IJN-

T.DAN!
AMEN, Happy new year to all nairalanders. Lets have a joyous celebration.
Re: Love & Wisdom by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2014
¤Continuation¤

They vehicle was on a normal speed as Tayo, Folawe and Pemisire were on their way to the event center. "One thing is that this competition looks funny." Tayo uttered.

"Funny?" Folawe wondered.

"Sure, the guy has never organized anyone before."

"God help us, wait, is it a guy or a lady?"

"See, both." They laughed.

"Where did you even get Vivian from, she never told me." He smiled.

"We are friends now, my friend introduced me to her, and so on.." She smiled.

"That's miraculous." He shook his head.

"I even have her various beautiful pictures." She uttered and brought out her phone.

"Mummy let me see it." Pemisire called from the back and she handed the phone to her. She explained how she'd be operating the phone easily.

Suddenly, a Toyota Camry car crossed them while Tayo suddenly halted. They came down from the car while Pemisire was taken away. None of Tayo and Folawe could stand up and face them because of their strong weapons.

They drove her away.

Lanre had already canceled the get together that should be held on Monday to Saturday which is weekend and will be very easy for everyone to be present there. He was also on his way to the event as Folawe described.

He was Evelyn and Dapo. As soon as he was called, Dapo started thinking on what to do. "But she never called with her cell phone number, how do I connect her now?" Lanre wondered.

"Not her number? Call the cell phone back and ask her about her phone."

Lanre quickly did as he was told. "My phone was with her when they came, there are no traces that its in the car, she must have taken it with her." She explained.

"That's good, you know part of the reasons I wish to be there is just to collect the bug I left in her phone, we can trace it that way." He uttered smiling.

"That's true! Honestly you are the wisdom yourself." He smiled.

"That's not the point now, just turn back and let's go to my place to get the stuffs and trace her." He shouted.

"Thank God." Evelyn voiced from the back seat.

¤¤¤¤

They got the devices and finally found where the phone was. Dapo drove the car instead of Lanre and quickly called policemen with their cars to accompany him immediately.

The cars also took off immediately and they all met at the junction. It was Chief Mark's house, the man who assisted Funto to his place and told her to start working with him.

They hurried there immediately and surrounded the building, Pemisire was already inside the house crying profusely. They were there until two guys came out of the building. It was Charles and Michael.

They got arrested while Lanre and his guys used the chance to get into the house, the gunshot started between them all while everything turned around.

Many of the guys in the building were shot dead by the policemen because everything was sudden. Most of the police officers also were shot but they eventually made it in and got Pemisire through the hardest way, gun shooting.

Chief Mark, Funto, Michael and Charles and some guys that were just wounded got arrested immediately. Folawe and contacted and given Pemisire so that she'd rush to the event center, since she isn't complete without her.

...END OF CHAPTER EIGHT...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2014
THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION Z EITHER FUNTO OR CHARLES AND MICHAEL BUT WHO? SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN MY ANSWER, I'm OWEING YOU 200 AIRTYM TODAY! HEYWHY.KUM got it first.... IT WAS FUNTO....
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Chapter nine loading...
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year prof. T.Dan and other readers of this story.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Happy new year prof. T.Dan and other readers of this story.

Prof bawo? Lol
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
I'll update by 11:00am

A very long update......
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
*NINE*

Folawe got to the event center almost late. She was quickly directed to where she'd prepare for the competition. She rushed there with Pemisire and started rehearsing a little bit, they were both happy they could see each other again. Folawe was just thanking God that Pemisire's mood wasn't disturbed by the incident that happened.

Few minutes later, the event started. Surprisingly, Tayo was one of the panel of judges. It seemed everything would go on smoothly. Each performer came with their various dancers and back-ups, Folawe came alone just with Pemisire. "I pray this small girl won't fumble, never knew its necessary to come with dancers. It doesn't even matter, if I loose this, God's wish." She thought.

Busy they were, Dapo and other officers settling the case of Funto and others. Lanre quickly beeped Dapo on knowing the station in which the program will be previewed. He quickly tuned the television in his office there and continued with the questions he was asking from them all, since Folawe hadn't started her performance.

"So you are the little girl's mother?" Dapo asked.

"Yes, she's my daughter and I want her, that's why I took her." She replied.

"You want her? I heard you left the house because of her. You don't like her because she's disabled, you hate her, you distaste her again, so what do you need her for!" He shouted.

She kept quiet.

"I'm asking you!" He exclaimed.

"How can I sit back and watch a useless lady taking my daughter somewhere."

"The daughter you hate so much."

"Its possible she wins the competition from what I heard, I don't want her to..."

"Haha? Are you that mad!"

"Not that, she doesn't deserve it!"

"I'm surprised you are a mother. You gave birth to her?"

"Hmmn... I'm not her mother."

"You what?"

Folawe and Pemisire got on stage, they started their performance. Everyone was impressed to see a disabled girl dancing and performing to the interesting music. Heads were up, people were standing especially a man in the audience who walked out and stayed at the front, staring at them.

Dapo also neglected Funto and others when the competition started. "See the girl." He uttered and shook his head.

Immediately they ended their performance, it was like nobody had been performing before, theirs was special. The old man quickly grabbed the microphone from the presenter- MC. "This is beyond my knowledge, to be serious, I felt lifted. What I'm I even saying, I'm still feeling it! This is beyond my scope. Immediately I saw the girl, I was moved because I also work with NGO disabled children organization, from me alone, I donate a million naira to her and the lady." He uttered.

"A million?" Funto uttered from where she was.

"Yeah, as you can hear. The rejected stone." Dapo uttered.

The MC collected the microphone back trying to call the next performer when she was interrupted by some men. "We have to donate too." They were shouting.

"This is serious." Lanre was laughing where he was with his sister.

"Honestly, she's good! Firstly I thought on why she went into Music as a course but now, I can see she's the best!" Evelyn uttered.

"She's blessed with voice, good compositions and even the small girl with her now is just a blessing."

"Wao! That's why it isn't good to hate handicapped ones." Evelyn replied and pitied.

"Honestly, I'm more than happy." He smiled.

"Why won't you be happy? Hmmn...." She winked

"Foolish girl, you've started again." They both laughed.

Different people came and donated as much as they wished, they were lifted!

The competition ended, they all returned to Dapo's office to know how far about the case. It was unfortunate that Michael and Charles just went there that day to buy their normal goods, cocaine.

Funto also explained her experience. "It was just the same day I was about to give birth my best friend also was in labour. I met her in the hospital that afternoon. Fortunately I gave birth first but to a dead baby boy." She paused.

Tayo was thinking, looking surprised since he heard that Funto said she wasn't Pemisire's mother.

"Then, the nurse helped me in swapping the babies when I promised her as much as she wanted. Luckily, Heywhy, one of my friends' sister worked in that hospital, she was the nurse that assisted me with that, not knowing I took a girl like Pemisire."

Tayo sighed. Almost crying, he was just imagining all what she explained.

"Is that Heywhy is alive? Where is the hospital also and that your friend?" Dapo asked.

"I'll tell you everything, they..."

Folawe was happy after the discussion, "although she isn't Tayo's child but all the same, she's the best!" She thought.

They left the place as early as possible and all discussing about everything. "The party is sha tomorrow." Evelyn shouted.

"Party? Ooops..." She smiled.

"Sure, you settled the dispute and you must come!" Lanre exclaimed.

"That's not a problem, I'll be there sha." She replied smiling.

"Good of you."

¤THE NEXT MORNING¤

FOLAWE entered into the living room happily and sat down, she was accompanied with Evelyn. Both sat happily. "Where is dad and mum?" She smiled.

"They..." Both of them came outside with Lanre all smiling.

"Huh? Mr Chucks?"

....The story continues....
Re: Love & Wisdom by kkjoy(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2014
OMG OMG Oooooo my God!!! mr chucks is lanre's father.......oooooooo nooo
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2014
kkjoy: OMG OMG Oooooo my God!!! mr chucks is lanre's father.......oooooooo nooo

LAUGHING OUT LOUD....
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Prof T.Dan, permit me to point out some loopholes.
1. After Folawe's womb has been confirmed useless, i was suprised as to the way Folawe took the news or didn't they(her friends) tell her. I think she should still be depressed like thinking about her future.
Just my thought tho!

2 Likes

Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dan!!!! Ma airtime oh grincheesy.... Y dt foolish Chucks naw!!!! Aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Prof T.Dan, permit me to point out some loopholes.
1. After Folawe's womb has been confirmed useless, i was suprised as to the way Folawe took the news or didn't they(her friends) tell her. I think she should still be depressed like thinking about her future.
Just my thought tho!

Az in u re brilliant.... Av b'n xpectn ds kind of comment... You'll soon understand... grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
heywhy.kum:
Dan!!!! Ma airtime oh grincheesy.... Y dt foolish Chucks naw!!!! Aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

Lol.... Okay oh, you'll soon get it dearie, tz a promise na.........grin

Shey u 2 8 mr chucks ni? I fit gv him 2u oh

Lol!
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Brilliant?
Temitope Daniel:

Az in u re brilliant.... Av b'n xpectn ds kind of comment... You'll soon understand... grin
Am happy, cos you're the first person to tell me that i am brilliant this year.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Brilliant? Am happy, cos you're the first person to tell me that i am brilliant this year.

Wao!!!! Lol, amazing.. U re dah 1st to correct my loophole(s) ds year 2! grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by urbanaira(f): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
I knew it ...... Mr chuks sha
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tayad....

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tope! Oga oh! Is it because u dnt wnt me 2 eat ur meat dats y u nd Duro didnt ask after me? Ko da oh! Me de vex
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Aunty Aminat, ejor e ma binu si awa omo yin. All the same we are sorry.
Hameenat94: Tope! Oga oh! Is it because u dnt wnt me 2 eat ur meat dats y u nd Duro didnt ask after me? Ko da oh! Me de vex
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Hameenat94: Tope! Oga oh! Is it because u dnt wnt me 2 eat ur meat dats y u nd Duro didnt ask after me? Ko da oh! Me de vex

Honestly I've missed u sef, oda we are very sorry, we won't do that again.

I've missed KINGPHILLIP, FLORBLU, ABIMBS, WINNIE...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2014
¤Continuation¤

¤THE NEXT MORNING¤

FOLAWE entered into the living room happily and sat down, she was accompanied with Evelyn. Both sat happily. "Where is dad and mum?" She smiled.

"They..." Both of them came outside with Lanre all smiling.

"Huh? Mr Chucks?" She grinned.

Mr Chucks also kept staring at her. "Who is she?"

"My best friend, the one I wish to marry." Lanre uttered quietly to his father's hearing

He didn't take his eyes off her. "You know her?" Evelyn interrupted the act.

"Huh? Know her?" He smiled. "No."

"Alright, she was the one that ended the fight between you and your son." Evelyn smiled.

"She's the one?" Mrs Chucks quickly stood up happily.

Folawe's eyes were already turning red, she had cried her eyes out before leaving the hostel before, whenever she remembered what the Doctor told her, tears would begin to flow. Mr Chucks that she saw made her unhappy again.

She quickly rushed to hug Mrs Chucks. "God bless you, you'll excel, you'll make it, you'll prosper..."

"Amen." She used the medium to wipe the tears almost flowing from her eyes. "Thanks ma." She smiled.

"Good, everyone should sit down. Let us start serving the food and others." Lanre shouted and smiled.

Evelyn was staring at Folawe. "It seems she's crying, just hope all is well."

"Let's go and serve the food." She pulled Folawe so she could ask her what went wrong.

They both walked to the Kitchen. "What's wrong with you?" She sadly asked.

"Nothing really, just need your help now." She replied.

"Help? You've been good too, I'll do anything to repay your kindness." She replied.

"Help me tell your brother to forget about the issue of marrying, I can't give birth again." She cried.

"Huh? You can't?" She asked looking so surprised.

"Yes, I mean it."

"Em... That's very difficult to tell now, I wonder how bro Lanre would feel."

"Just help me tell him." She cried.

"But you've never shown it facially, even when you guys talk and play." She uttered, very depressed.

"I think about it, I compose myself whenever I get out of the hostel so that no one will discover, whenever it strikes my heart in the hostel, I feel guilty."

"How did it even happen?"

"Where is the food!" Lanre shouted from the living room.

They both rushed to the coolers and pots to start serving the food.

They finished serving the food then both went upstairs to the room so as to continue their discussions. Folawe had wiped her tears then but her eyes, red. "So I asked how it happened."

"When I was kidnapped to an unknown city, a man helped me but wasn't free, if not for the man, I might have died there." She explained.

"A man.... Oops! I now get, pregnancy? Did you now abort?"

"Sure, that's a disgrace now." She replied, tears couldn't help.

"I'm so sorry, the Doctor now told you that?"

"Sure, she said it."

"This one na serious issue oh."

"Because she can't give birth again? Is that one now a serious issue?" A voice thundered as HE entered.

...Story continues...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Update coming soon oh
Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2014
Oga T.Dan no even ask after me 2 Why Mr Chucks now!!! Vexed,,,, *taking a seat beside you* wantu c d oerson wey enter...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Akinpelumi01: Oga T.Dan no even ask after me 2 Why Mr Chucks now!!! Vexed,,,, *taking a seat beside you* wantu c d oerson wey enter...

Lol, don't be vexed, me now a sinner bayi Okei, sowie, api new year 2u! Even if yu enta in2 me, u no fit knw person wey enter coz me sef no knw d person.... Lol... gringringringrin
Re: Love & Wisdom by Nancydearie(f): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
*Following*
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Oga t.dan u no gud ooo....no even share us xmas and newyear rice and chicken....lol
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Sennard: Oga t.dan u no gud ooo....no even share us xmas and newyear rice and chicken....lol

Personally.... Check ur various e-mails for the posted rice and chicken with a malt each grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 / Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.