Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! (29658 Views)

Reasons Why Toyota Cars Dominate In Nigeria / My Lexus Gs300 Check Engine, Vsc, Vsc Off Light Is On. How Do I Wipe It Off? / Why Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
greggng: All u need is jesus I ve being riding mine for 5 years now twice I ve given robbers my car key but they simply told me they don't need it. Infact 3 big olive oil was used for prayers the very day I bought it and one was emptied on the engine and another kept permanently on the dash board. Finally a blessed cross is in front.to be honest it helps more than car tracker. They will never come close to your car
he he he! and u expect them not to return ur car key? lol
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Btruth: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eyop: Bro forget about that car because my very close friend's own was stolen at gunpoint at Mafoluku. When he narrated the ordeal to me,he swore never to buy any Toyota vehicle again. The same armed robbers that robbed him also snatched 2 Toyota Corolla,1 Camry(his own which was over a year old),1 Toyota Highlander and 1 Toyota Rav4. His own was the worst because he lied to them that there's no security installed in the vehicle thinking they will just kick him out of the car but he never knew they will drive it with him but after like 30mins of driving,the vehicle was off and that was how they knew that it has a security installed. He said they beat the hell out of him grin grin and after he showed them,they threw him out only with his boxers.

So why buy a car that you won't be able to go out at anytime.

Wonders shall never end! what about 406 Prestige car? Hope those are safe oooo.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by ExpressBooking(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
greggng: All u need is jesus I ve being riding mine for 5 years now twice I ve given robbers my car key but they simply told me they don't need it. Infact 3 big olive oil was used for prayers the very day I bought it and one was emptied on the engine and another kept permanently on the dash board. Finally a blessed cross is in front.to be honest it helps more than car tracker. They will never come close to your car

True talk.I have mine and it was dedicated to God at Winners Chapel Enugu. if God does not protect a man and his car,in vain he laboureth to install security and tracker. I remember Job 22 vs 25 saying the Almighty shall be thy defence and thou shall have plenty of silver.

1 Like

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Eyop: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Btruth:

Wonders shall never end! what about 406 Prestige car? Hope those are safe oooo.

As far as am concern,any Japanese vehicle(top on the list is Toyota while Honda and Nissan follows) is a good market for armed robbers. But European,American,Chinese and Korean vehicles are bad market for them.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by DECOtech(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
kunlesehan: interesting topic op
pictures please?
Pictures of what...?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by DECOtech(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
calabaman:
What are u saying?
He simply means that when you steal a rare gem, you can't sell it cos everyone probably knows the owner.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
/

I drive this in Nigeria. I ain't worried about car snatchers. cool cool cool

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Dabss(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I drive this in Nigeria. I ain't worried about car snatchers. cool cool cool

who ask you?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by kkokoma: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
U guys fear 2 much, been driving camry big light for one and half year now, no stress. When I wanted to buy people were saying they are always being stolen, do not let fear stop u driving the car u like. Its like not going to the bank because robbers raid there, or not crossing the road because pedestrians get knocked down

1 Like

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'll advice you to either sell this car and get another one, a friend of mine has this car too, there was a day we went to drink, he took the car key and told us he's leaving, when getting to the car he was drunk and he mistakenly opened another man's car, (same car) and he then drove it home, when getting home he decide to check the save to pick some money, that was when he realised that wasn't his car, he quickly returned it, meanwhile the owner of this particular car is still at the same joint drinking and not knowing anything.

4 Likes

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by yimikaa: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rossy_Bentley: I'll advice you to either sell this car and get another one, a friend of mine has this car too, there was a day we went to drink, he took the car key and told us he's leaving, when getting to the car he was drunk and he mistakenly opened another man's car, (same car) and he then drove it home, when getting home he decide to check the save to pick some money, that was when he realised that wasn't his car, he quickly returned it, meanwhile the owner of this particular car is still at the same joint drinking and not knowing anything.
cheesy
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
if u like d biz just quote ok.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by abatically(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rossy_Bentley: I'll advice you to either sell this car and get another one, a friend of mine has this car too, there was a day we went to drink, he took the car key and told us he's leaving, when getting to the car he was drunk and he mistakenly opened another man's car, (same car) and he then drove it home, when getting home he decide to check the save to pick some money, that was when he realised that wasn't his car, he quickly returned it, meanwhile the owner of this particular car is still at the same joint drinking and not knowing anything.

wait a minute. This is a joke right?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Eyop: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2013

So because someone displayed his foolishness as a result of being drunk now means inverted hammer should sell his own car or did inverted hammer mention to you that he's a drunk like your friend? undecided undecided
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by plendil: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2013

You have GOT to be kidding me??!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by richoko60: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
my friend's 2 weeks camry tiny light was stolen at Amala joint, few mins after he parked the car to eat amala and egufe
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
who ask you?

/

2 sitters coupe all the way!

I don't have to be asked to say... cool

Bite me!

\
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by packagerz: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Where can I get a good car tracker?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by fxx2: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2013

with God, you are supper-secured.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by sarcoma: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dont think you are right b/c my lanlady who happen to use thesame car with me once lost her car key and decided to use my hoping that they are thesame only to be disappointed when the key could not on the ignation
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2013

Stop fooling people with such stories. Everybody knows new model vehicles have inbuilt immobilizers programmed into their ECU that detect the specific keys meant for the particular car. The only way the immobilizer of that car is defeated is best known to your friend. Its either he hot wired it or you he lied, or some other means.
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by hardbody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
florencejoyB: I agree. That's one of the reason why cars are stolen.

You just said you agree, what are you agreeing with or to?
Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by hardbody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eyop: Bro forget about that car because my very close friend's own was stolen at gunpoint at Mafoluku. When he narrated the ordeal to me,he swore never to buy any Toyota vehicle again. The same armed robbers that robbed him also snatched 2 Toyota Corolla,1 Camry(his own which was over a year old),1 Toyota Highlander and 1 Toyota Rav4. His own was the worst because he lied to them that there's no security installed in the vehicle thinking they will just kick him out of the car but he never knew they will drive it with him but after like 30mins of driving,the vehicle was off and that was how they knew that it has a security installed. He said they beat the hell out of him grin grin and after he showed them,they threw him out only with his boxers.

So why buy a car that you won't be able to go out at anytime.

My office wanted to buy a Toyota corolla for me then as a status car, I opted for a Hyundai Tucson after 3 of my colleagues had theirs stolen at gun point and one of the guys even had his leg shattered as he was trying to collect his official laptop. More than 4 years down the line, I am still owning my Tucson and enjoying it. It is believed not to have second hand value but I know the number of people asking whether I want it sold. I drive it at odd hours being a chronic nite crawler and no one seems to ever take a fleeting interest in stealing it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Toyota Camry Tiny Light Is Easily Stolen! by Eyop: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
hardbody:

My office wanted to buy a Toyota corolla for me then as a status car, I opted for a Hyundai Tucson after 3 of my colleagues had theirs stolen at gun point and one of the guys even had his leg shattered as he was trying to collect his official laptop. More than 4 years down the line, I am still owning my Tucson and enjoying it. It is believed not to have second hand value but I know the number of people asking whether I want it sold. I drive it at odd hours being a chronic nite crawler and no one seems to ever take a fleeting interest in stealing it.

You took a very wise decision my brother. We agree that companies will do a comprehensive insurance on any official car they own but my problem is that sometimes the armed robbers might result to killing just like you mentioned that the guy had his leg shattered. No one will look at your Hyundai tucson so enjoy your ride. Most times i don't blame those that buy Kia or Hyundai even though i don't like them. my choice is Mercedes Benz and will always remain so for a very long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / US: Thieves Steal 124 Wheels From 34 Chevy Cars Worth $120,000 In A Single Night / Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.