Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) (20805 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by eleojo23: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
What are nigerians doing all over the world. Nigerians are littered across the globe all in the name of seekin for only- God-knows--what. Every country you mention, they call nigerians. They are like fulani herdsmen who seek greener pastures and forget that after a while rain also falls on their own land so they go on and on wandering. For god's sake are we nomads? The other day it was india, and now CAR.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by truthcom: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
mfm04622: The kind of hate for Muslims i see on this thread surprised me. This hatred from supposedly young leanered future leaders. These are the people we expect to live together in a future Nigeria? I came down south and i hear people spew same hatred to Yoruba. Hmmmmmm!!!! So basically, we all hate one another in this country! This country have no future if things continue this way! It is sad we are so religious but not Godly. Why am i saying Godly? We are not even humane to each other! God save Nigeria

You make sense Boss. The way some people talk on this forum made me concluded 90% of the populace cant think. They lack thinking faculties and it is not their fault but they type of educational system they passed through. All they do is to conclude without analysis. You can all now see that their hatred towards the only God who created them is....
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by adepojuot: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Muslims in C.A.R go and die,you started this,I have been following this crises since may when Islamic celeca movement ousted Christian president terrorise Christians across the country...so,why do you complain...Muslims in C.A.R why do afraid to die??you Na no want 72 virgins again?Islam, the most funniest religion in the world....hisssssss!!
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by skyp(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
I wonder what Nigerian could be doing in such a dead country
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Its the law of cause and effect. Whatever a man sow, he shall reap. It was stated there that the mosque mentioned served as an Armory, weapons in the house of God. I wish Allah to save u and God help mr preso not to send plane. We had enough
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by ektbear: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2013
so much hatred
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Bigcake: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2013
truth.com:

The same way they will kill all your family one day!
ediot i will kill ur stoopid fatrher
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by coogar: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2013
another war in africa.
this is getting embarrassing now. we are still yet to recover from the libya crisis. rwanda in 94, somalia in 93, liberia in 90 & various other smaller wars across the continent.

i think God already left africa.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 1:08am On Dec 12, 2013
If they went there to do what they have been doing to IBOs up north for eons, MAY NONE OF THEM COME BACK ALIVE.
But if they are legitimate business nigerians as they claim, THEN JONATHAN OVER TO YOU and be very fast about it!
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by pinkguy(m): 2:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls dont expect nigeria to send plane to C.A.R. Because sss just inform GEJ that most of them are boko haram @ see u guy later and get ready for ur 72 virgin because you must die in few days if u are muslim in CAR reading this ok
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by lastpage: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2013
I think some of us Christians need to be ashamed of ourselves, from what l am reading here!

Granted, most Muslims have been ....and are blood-thirsty wherever they gain a foot-hold (very intolerant of others) but what moral right do we (or would we) have, to criticize and chastise them, if we do exactly what they do to us, back to them?

Is that what your Bible taught you or are you just a Christian by "mouth" but worse than a Boko Haram, in faith and lifestyle?
Ask yourself: WHAT WOULD CHRIST SAY OF YOU, HEARING YOUR UTTERANCES ON THIS MATTER?
Abeggi o, stop disgracing our faith, please.

A Nigerian is a Nigerian, irrespective of his religion and we should all join hands not just to condemn this barbaric killings of innocent Nigerians in CAR but all of us must do whatever it takes (especially those useless folks in the embassy and foreign ministry), to get them out of there very fast.

On another level, what is it with AFRICANS and their crude way of fighting that they carry matchets and cudgels to pummel another humanbeing to death? In 2013, how come its mainly in Africa that they still use "matchets to cut themselves to pieces"?

Finally, its time to hold all these moronic WARLORDS to account.
Where are the DRONES when you need them?

Each and every one of them causes untold suffering to innocent children all in the name of power struggle.

U.N Security Council needs to sit and pass a sharp resolution that any warlord or Lord of War whose action results in the death of the innocent civilians, especially children mist be captured dead or alive and if alive, must spend the rest of his life in a third world Prison!

This is getting to much too often now/ angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: That Nigerian Minister was busy running after University babes, day and night, .....How will he ever "hear" of the killings? Useless slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by biafranqueen: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2013
Amhatu: This is spill over from instability from Northern Africa now reaching into central Africa.

Blame game will not work. The Smart ones know Foreign powers of the west are behind creating ethnic & Religious tensions in Africa.

Because war and stealing resources from Africa is the only viable way to make most western Economies work.
Tell them oooo this is how they will be stealing all those diamonds, gold Etc laughing at Africans all the way to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by biafranqueen: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2013
skyp: I wonder what Nigerian could be doing in such a dead country
Diamond Gold and Uranium are worth more then all the western currencies put together and they have unlimited supplies untouched yet.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by ezeonline2(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2013
F.G, pls do somthing really fast
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by biafranqueen: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2013
texaco1: But I still can't fathom the reason why those nigerians stayed back there when other nationals were fleeing. I mean it is only sensible that people must flee when there is a war. Did they actually think that the nigerian government will send troops there to help them or what?
I'm afraid it is greed, when this type of exchange of power happens prices for the minerals drop substantially . The new government will feel more at home doin business with Muslim Africans, then white French. Now they will be the middle man for the government to western buyers.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by fuck419: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Anywhere they go, they cause problem. demons.( always from the north). why dont you call your fellow BOKO HARAM PEOPLE TO HELP YOU?
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Update:

OVER 200 NIGERIANS FLEE TO EMBASSY IN BANGUI

12 December 2013

Over 200 Nigerians are taking refuge at the Nigerian embassy in the Central African Republic capital Bangui following sectarian violence ravaging the country.

A Nigerian embassy official who spoke to Daily Trust yesterday in confidence said “there are over 200 Nigerians taking refuge in the embassy in Bangui now and the number would increase by night fall.”

Many Nigerians were feared killed in the latest wave of violence following months of political crisis which engulfed the country since the ouster of President Francois Bozize by rebel leader Michel Djotodia in March.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry spokesperson, Mr Ode Ogbole told Daily Trust Tuesday that the federal government was not aware about the incident.

An embassy official in Bangui who spoke to our reporter yesterday on telephone but declined being named said the mission had already sent its report on the crisis to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja.

“The embassy here had already submitted a report to the office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. All the true position of what is happening here has been sent to SAPS 2, which is directly under the minister’s office. You know I am not supposed to talk to you on telephone. But you can get the update from the foreign affairs ministry,” he said.

The diplomat, who disputed the figure of the Nigerian casualty in the crisis published yesterday by this newspaper, didn’t also offer the exact figure of Nigerians killed in the in the crisis.

When Daily Trust reporter went to the foreign ministry yesterday, there was no federal government official to attend to the call of the remaining Nigerians for evacuation from the country.

It was learnt that the Supervising Minister of Foreign Affairs, Professor Viola Onwuliri; Minister of State 2, Dr. Nurudeen Muhammed and the Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Amb. Martin Uhomoibhi were all out of the country.

Both Onwuliri and Uhomoibhi, according to sources at the ministry, are in far away South Africa with President Goodluck Jonathan for the funeral rites of the late Nelson Mandela while Mohammed is in Kenya.

When contacted again, the ministry’s spokesperson insisted that he does not have information on it yet, adding that he was unable to reach all officers who can respond to the issue.

Also, the eyewitness who spoke to our reporter from Bangui, Muhammad Kalanbai, yesterday explained that not all the 83 people he said were killed during the crisis were Nigerians.

Fuelled by ethnic rivalries, the conflict has now turned sectarian in nature as Djotodia installed himself as the first Muslim leader in the Christian majority country, sparking months of bloody clashes between rival fighters.

Reuters news agency reported that much of the wide- scale violence that has killed hundreds in the last week has eased but reporters in Bangui saw a mosque set on fire, houses looted and cars torched on Tuesday.

Source
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by ayd91(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2013
The 'Car' senario is a clear reason why we must never fight. Nobody wins, only loses.
The Nigerian government ought to deploy troops in Car, in a designated safe-heaven for Nigerians pending evacuation.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=ckkris] Baboons & dogs are bloodied

[/quote
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by 4Wilywily: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2013
lastpage: I think some of us Christians need to be ashamed of ourselves, from what l am reading here!

Granted, most Muslims have been ....and are blood-thirsty wherever they gain a foot-hold (very intolerant of others) but what moral right do we (or would we) have, to criticize and chastise them, if we do exactly what they do to us, back to them?

Is that what your Bible taught you or are you just a Christian by "mouth" but worse than a Boko Haram, in faith and lifestyle?
Ask yourself: WHAT WOULD CHRIST SAY OF YOU, HEARING YOUR UTTERANCES ON THIS MATTER?
Abeggi o, stop disgracing our faith, please.

A Nigerian is a Nigerian, irrespective of his religion and we should all join hands not just to condemn this barbaric killings of innocent Nigerians in CAR but all of us must do whatever it takes (especially those useless folks in the embassy and foreign ministry), to get them out of there very fast.

On another level, what is it with AFRICANS and their crude way of fighting that they carry matchets and cudgels to pummel another humanbeing to death? In 2013, how come its mainly in Africa that they still use "matchets to cut themselves to pieces"?

Finally, its time to hold all these moronic WARLORDS to account.
Where are the DRONES when you need them?

Each and every one of them causes untold suffering to innocent children all in the name of power struggle.

U.N Security Council needs to sit and pass a sharp resolution that any warlord or Lord of War whose action results in the death of the innocent civilians, especially children mist be captured dead or alive and if alive, must spend the rest of his life in a third world Prison!

This is getting to much too often now/ angry angry

Lastpage!

BTW: That Nigerian Minister was busy running after University babes, day and night, .....How will he ever "hear" of the killings? Useless slowpoke!
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2013
In my country Soldiers are been paid for no work done cos there's no war or rebel to fight. What a country? Proud to be Ghanaian
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2013
4kmukina: They went on dia uthman danfodio islamisation mission to CAR witout informing Nigeria, now they are reaping d fruit of dia islamic expansion plan, they are begging Nigeria to send plane to rescue them. Miners ko jihadists ni. Them never see killing, are they now afraid of dieing to go nak 72 virgins akpako? Yeye dey smell.

Please reanalyze your comment, read it and think it through, does it make sense to you. Must you give everything a religious/tribal color to it. Ain't you tired of breeding hatred for muslims in your heart. Where is your prove to show that they are jihadist? Nigerians are amazing wallahi. Well the earlier you realize that muslims cannot me exterminated in nigeria and the world the better for you and the earlier you realize that Nigeria is never gonna break up the better for you because it will save you from heartache.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Guyman02: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Kamilat20: In my country Soldiers are been paid for no work done cos there's no war or rebel to fight. What a country? Proud to be Ghanaian

Because you dont have militant Islam in Ghana. Just pray the West dont remember your country and seek control of its resources or else the will fund and send jihadists to 'Islamise' Ghana just like is happening in Syria.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Is sickening being on this forum. The kind of comments from my fellow nairalanders is pathetic. If is not muslim/christian bashing each other then yoruba and Igbo. Please, my sisters and brothers aren't we all tired. As a muslim and a northerner comments on nairaland can breed hatred in my heart but Subhanallah it won't happen.

Please nairalanders;

1. Relate to people on their personality not their religion and tribe.
2. We are a multi_ethnic society and no tribe is more superior over other.
3. We are the leaders of tomorrow and hating ourselves won't make Nigeria a better place. We wouldn't want to ruin the country for the future generation.
4. Remember that a troubled nation can never give birth to 2 or more peaceful states. It has never happened and splitting the country won't solve our problems. Case study north and south sudan
5. for those calling for a division of our country Nigeria am sorry to tell you that "IT WILL NEVER SPLIT".
6. Finally, the Ogas @ d top do not think of religion/tribe in milking this country dry.
Bottomline, we are our own enemies but there is hope. Nation building is a collective effort both muslims , xtians,traditional worshippers, hausa,Igbo, yoruba, berom,efik etc.

Always remember that WE ARE NIGERIANS first before tribe and religion.

LOVE YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Dibiachukwu: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2013
So everybody knows. There is no such thing as Nigeria. Nigeria is an imposition on us. Africa is named after sepius africanus. Their is nothing like Africa either. There has to be seperation. This must happen, or setup the world war. Armageddon is the only real world war. It won't be nice on devils forever angry Ibiru Igbos repent, and keep all the laws of the most high and the faith of yawanachia. No amount of mass media flood is going to stop this.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2013
arewa queen: Is sickening being on this forum. The kind of comments from my fellow nairalanders is pathetic. If is not muslim/christian bashing each other then yoruba and Igbo. Please, my sisters and brothers aren't we all tired. As a muslim and a northerner comments on nairaland can breed hatred in my heart but Subhanallah it won't happen.

Please nairalanders;

1. Relate to people on their personality not their religion and tribe.
2. We are a multi_ethnic society and no tribe is more superior over other.
3. We are the leaders of tomorrow and hating ourselves won't make Nigeria a better place. We wouldn't want to ruin the country for the future generation.
4. Remember that a troubled nation can never give birth to 2 or more peaceful states. It has never happened and splitting the country won't solve our problems. Case study north and south sudan
5. for those calling for a division of our country Nigeria am sorry to tell you that "IT WILL NEVER SPLIT".
6. Finally, the Ogas @ d top do not think of religion/tribe in milking this country dry.
Bottomline, we are our own enemies but there is hope. Nation building is a collective effort both muslims , xtians,traditional worshippers, hausa,Igbo, yoruba, berom,efik etc.

Always remember that WE ARE NIGERIANS first before tribe and religion.

LOVE YOU ALL

Is that why your people are closing our businesses up north? Destructing our livestock? Our places of worship/churches? Keep talking with both sides of your mouth Mrs Arewa queen, why is that we never hear from you when our people are being slaughtered like rams? Why is that we don't see northerners making human walls to protect christians from ethnic-religious attacks like your Arab masters do in Egypt with their non muslims?

Why are you afraid? What are you afraid of ? You thought your people had monopoly of violence? You hear that noise? It is called nemesis and it is catching up with blood thirsty cowards like u.

Please CAR flush all the jihadists or send them straight to their virgins

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2013
POPE II:

Is that why your people are closing our businesses up north? Destructing our livestock? Our places of worship/churches? Keep talking with both sides of your mouth Mrs Arewa queen, why is that we never hear from you when our people are being slaughtered like rams? Why is that we don't see northerners making human walls to protect christians from ethnic-religious attacks like your Arab masters do in Egypt with their non muslims?

Why are you afraid? What are you afraid of ? You thought your people had monopoly of violence? You hear that noise? It is called nemesis and it is catching up with blood thirsty cowards like u.

Please CAR flush all the jihadists or send them straight to their virgins

Pope 2 I expect a certain degree of decorum as we are two adults. I do not like your comment of cowards like you, I employ to please not generalize and withdraw your statement.

I am not afraid of anything. Yes let's split and go our separate ways and lemme tell you biafra, republic of SS and republic of arewa will both suffer. The igbos aren't even united so my brother what are you saying. You keep screaming BH but the indigineous muslims of Borno and Yobe are the most affected.

To be fair to you some of my brothers especially the unemployed ones aren't emulating the good religion of Islam. However, the issue of BH attacking xtians is overblown and not entirely true. Wallahi, 90 per cent of the casualties are indigineous muslims.

Secondly, some of your Igbo brothers are also guilty of merging with other xtians to attack muslims. So pls, Igbos should playing victims because they are also guilty.

Lastly, please continue hating muslims and northerners and I assure you heart attack will kill you before your time.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2013
arewa queen:

Pope 2 I expect a certain degree of decorum as we are two adults. I do not like your comment of cowards like you, I employ to please not generalize and withdraw your statement.

I am not afraid of anything. Yes let's split and go our separate ways and lemme tell you biafra, republic of SS and republic of arewa will both suffer. The igbos aren't even united so my brother what are you saying. You keep screaming BH but the indigineous muslims of Borno and Yobe are the most affected.

To be fair to you some of my brothers especially the unemployed ones aren't emulating the good religion of Islam. However, the issue of BH attacking xtians is overblown and not entirely true. Wallahi, 90 per cent of the casualties are indigineous muslims.

Secondly, some of your Igbo brothers are also guilty of merging with other xtians to attack muslims. So pls, Igbos should playing victims because they are also guilty.

Lastly, please continue hating muslims and northerners and I assure you heart attack will kill you before your time.

You fought for this one Nigeria starving and slaughtering innocent children now you want to leave? Mbanu . In one Nigeria we believe and stand you are not going anywhere. All I want is freedom , I want to b able to go to kano ,sokoto and have fun northern babes/queens , I wan winkt to do business without being called a khafir or nara/anara whatever that means , I want to travel all over the country . I want to go to church in the North without being bombed . I don't hate Muslims or northerners I can't hate them as a Christian we don't know the word hate besides there are northern Christians . Why are you guys always points fingers at igbos ? Can you differentiate an igbo from a non igbo angry angry? Christians attacking muslims in the North? Please when?
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Trustyd1(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus:

Nigeria should also try and do the needful, before they perish there!

Besides, do we not have an ambassador representing us there?? Why would they say they are not aware?? They should better try and do something now, before it's too late.

I've been in that country, and the so called Nigerian Muslims are illegal immigrants who as of my time of stay in the country claims they are indigens of the country by birth.
they are not recognize by the Nigerian council neither do they visit the embassy.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2013
Wow I thought you were being honest jeez. lipsrsealed
So you believe Jonathan created Bokoharam to depopulate the north? No wonder you don't mind when southerners are being hacked like pieces of meat, with your kind of mindset, Nigeria can't move forward.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by arewaqueen: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2013
POPE II:

You fought for this one Nigeria starving and slaughtering innocent children now you want to leave? Mbanu . In one Nigeria we believe and stand you are not going anywhere. All I want is freedom , I want to b able to go to kano ,sokoto and have fun northern babes/queens , I want to do business without being called a khafir or nara/anara whatever that means , I want to travel all over the countries . I want to go to church in the North without being bombed . I don't hate Muslims or northerners I can't hate them as a Christian we don't know the word hate besides there are northern Christians . Why are you guys always points fingers at igbos ? Can you differentiate an igbo from a non igbo angry angry? Christians attacking muslims in the North? Please when?

Now you are talking grin. Pope 2 the states you listed are all safe. Kaduna is a volatile place during elections but I assure it safe. I hate it when my folks use such condescending words as if they hold the key to paradise mtswww. Am sorry for pointing fingers @ igbo but on this forum they seem to be the ones always attacking northerners (hausa's esp). As for having fun with the northerner queens Hmmm. My northern sisters especially hausa/fulani girls are very timid but there are a few open minded ones. You can also do business in the north, no wahala @ all. Again most southerners use the word aboki in a condescending way, it might be a reaction from my people. However, irrespective of our differences we are all wonderful and strong people to survive as a nation.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2013
arewa queen:

Now you are talking grin. Pope 2 the states you listed are all safe. Kaduna is a volatile place during elections but I assure it safe. I hate it when my folks use such condescending words as if they hold the key to paradise mtswww. Am sorry for pointing fingers @ igbo but on this forum they seem to be the ones always attacking northerners (hausa's esp). As for having fun with the northerner queens Hmmm. My northern sisters especially hausa/fulani girls are very timid but there are a few open minded ones. You can also do business in the north, no wahala @ all. Again most southerners use the word aboki in a condescending way, it might be a reaction from my people. However, irrespective of our differences we are all wonderful and strong people to survive as a nation.
Well you said igbo join Christians to attack muslims undecided
How can we do business when your people smash/destruct our livestock embarassed lipsrsealed do you know how many millions we wasted because of Kwankwaso embarassed cry
Aboki means friend na ? Anyway I don't even use that.

Yes we are wonderful but please stop killing us your Hausa are living in others parts of the country without being harassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / NEPA's New Year Resolution In 1986 / Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.