Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) (20804 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Ghadafy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Saraben: God is in control if u agree u know what to do.... just click "like"

Just click like? Ain't you too old for this? Agbaya

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
And we say we have a president? Mstchew!!!
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by ignis: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
I wonder what the US and other countries of the world are waiting for, before they send their soldiers.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
The muslims started it . That dodojotoa whatever is islamizing CAR and his government , how in 99%dominated Christian country. All the leaders of his junta and government are muslims? They brought it upon themselves. There's no way Christians will attack someone for nothing

7 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
ignis: I wonder what the US and other countries of the world are waiting for, before they send their soldiers.
stay away from politic woman

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
When those Nigerian muslims were fighting for dodjota they didn't call Nigeria or jona Abeg keep fighting for mining contracts and etc . The baboons are being soaked

5 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
We should unleash the imperial army of boko haram on them angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by yomi007k(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
ignis: I wonder what the US and other countries of the world are waiting for, before they send their soldiers.

US kee? u think na so dem nice? Dey don't just send soldiers like dat if there's have no INTEREST to benefit.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by itsIYKE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
so u pple dey fear gunshot?,find a christian nd kill abeg before they kill u.....Atleast u go still get ur 72 tite pusis wen u reach the oda side

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Lanretoye(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Who cares, u guys probably attacked first

Who let you loose?

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Central African Republic? I never even knew this country existed until last year. What are Nigerians seeking there? undecided
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by femliany(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
The name of the spokesperson for the ministry of foreign affairs alone has said it all why FG hasn't evacuate them....Mr ODE

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Kairoseki77: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
What a sickening show of hatred from fellow Nigerians. angry

Innocent people are dying, and you are cheering because they are Muslims.

God will punish you.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by bigsheg(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bigcake: No single plane shld be sent to those ediots,they wanted to fight let dem fight, they thought dis is Nigeria whr they kill and go scotfree. I wish i was there to join hands and kill all those rat looking musllems
...What is Nairaland turning into?Mods why didnt you hide this comment! i aint a muslim but guy i must confess,your an IDIOT...

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by dinggle: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Interesting, I never knew Northern muslims also laments what happened to Jihad?? abi na when dem see Igbos and southerners dem dey get power?
Solution to the problem! GEJ should send boko Haram boys to CAR and send the CAR fighters killing muslims to maiduguri after the clash there will be peace in both countries.

5 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by malele(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
donphilopus:

Nigeria should also try and do the needful, before they perish there!

Besides, do we not have an ambassador representing us there?? Why would they say they are not aware?? They should better try and do something now, before it's too late.
Am sure those northerns killed went there to help there jihadist brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kairoseki77: What a sickening show of hatred from fellow Nigerians. angry

Innocent people are dying, and you are cheering because they are Muslims.

God will punish you.
shut up, when Nigerians were getting killed left and right in Libya weren't u Moslems and northerners jubilating because you assumed they were Igbo and Christians? Nemesis is catching up with. They are putting you to your place

7 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
malele:
Am sure those northerns killed went there to help there jihadist brothers.
100% true. The militia was full of our northerner jihadists and sudanese

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by soldadoe(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bigcake: No single plane shld be sent to those ediots,they wanted to fight let dem fight, they thought dis is Nigeria whr they kill and go scotfree. I wish i was there to join hands and kill all those rat looking musllems
...C ur mout like shit....wu are dose lookin rat muslems....re dey nt nigerians?
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Kairoseki77: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: shut up, when Nigerians were getting killed left and right in Libya weren't u Moslems and northerners jubilating because you assumes they were Igbo and Christians? Nemesis is catching up with. They are putting you to your place

I am a Christian you fool.

Something is really wrong with this country. Ethnic champions and religious bigots are pouring out of the SE.

Maybe you should move out of your hovel and come live in the SW, where we know how to live with our neighbors in peace, and without hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Odehfamily(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
AKUNWATA1: THIS REMINDS ME OF PROPHET BUHARI PBUH COUP sad
You will die in the shackle of Ignorance. Ignoramus..... Wat does that has to do wif this issue you just raise?? We re talking about the lives of Faithful Nigerians trading in Businesses over there nd ur are busying being sentimental over Religious nd Region in a negative way.. I rest ma case.

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Sibrah: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
I hope the northern Nigerian muslims didn't go and exibit the Born to Rule syndrom there.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Odehfamily(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Theben: The crisis may even have been started by the Nigerian muslims in Bangul.
You will die in the shackle of Ignorance.
Ignoramus..... Wat does that has to do wif this
issue you just raise ?? We re talking about the lives
of Faithful Nigerians trading in Businesses over
there nd ur are busying being sentimental over
Religious nd Region in a negative way.. I rest ma case. I'm writing this not to gain ''likes'' frm folks,buh I'm saying wat is deep-rooted in ma heart... To Our Lord(The Most High) will shall all return... He is swift in taking Account of wat will hav voiced nd PENed out

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I am a Christian you fool.

Something is really wrong with this country. Ethnic champions and religious bigots are pouring out of the SE.

Maybe you should move out of your hovel and come live in the SW, where we know how to live with our neighbors in peace, and without hatred.
arebegsola (sorry if I misspelled) is already islamizing the so called tolerant sw , your people are already beheading innocent men abroad, beating up teachers and principals over hijab . Last but not the least your brothers recently called yorubaland islamic states ma belle

3 Likes

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Kairoseki77: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odehfamily: You will die in the shackle of Ignorance.
Religious nd Region in a negative way.. I rest ma case.

Many of these bigots are going to hell in a hand basket. Hopefully, there is a special place for them.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Kairoseki77: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: arebegsola (sorry if I misspelled) is already islamizing the so called tolerant sw , your people are already beheading innocent men abroad, beating up teachers and principals over hijab . Last but not the least your brothers recently called yorubaland islamic states ma belle

You need to read the bible again and save yourself from the road to hell you are on.

If you can cheer the deaths of innocent people, you can never call yourself a Christian.
Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by POPEII: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Odehfamily: You will die in the shackle of Ignorance.
Religious nd Region in a negative way.. I rest ma case.
traders indeed , so you think mining contracts are allocated to the foreigners juska like that? Your people caused havoc and mayhem in a foreign land they are now harvesting the fruits of their jihadist mission

1 Like

Re: Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) by Kairoseki77: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
POPE II: traders indeed , so you think mining contracts are allocated to the foreigners juska like that? Your people caused havoc and mayhem in a foreign land they are now harvesting the fruits of their jihadist mission

Did you not read the article?

They are there trading and mining. They have been working in that trade for centuries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp / From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.