Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (38133 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by kemmy25blaze: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Quit d relationship.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by BankManager(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Temptee101: You this man shattap. Infact, shattap again! What do you mean by "his reaping where he did not sow"? What has he got to reap? A kitty cat that has been banged only God knows how many thousand times. Op, atleast; you are gaining from the guy's care and funny jokes while the guy gains from hammering your booty. So why u complaining?
I have never being rude on nairaland before.Don't push me to the wall dude..DO NOT EVER quote me again.I'm giving you the first and last WARNING.By the way,my reply was directed at the OP who is in dire need of an advice to reckon with..Be Guided.!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Chomzy19(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Question: How can I stop being his bootycall?

Answer: I TG u realize what u are 'just a Bootycall', In life d Booty_call REMAINS d Booty_call, D GF n love of his life remains that, There is no Moving up d Ladder, No coming out of your ZONE,(yes that is d station u've been assigned to in his life)no matter how gud u fink u re in Bed or d variety of styles u try with him he'll definitely Come back for more sex of course nuffin more than that. I am stating this as it is to u now In case u Hv succeeded in deluding yourself that u are in love with him and Even worse want to take him on as a project to work on and make into a more loving Man lol... Sorry is ur middle Name, U just can't make a guy fall in love wit u no matter how Good u are(and nt just in bed) d funny part is d love of his life might even be a real mean biatch but hey dts love for u. If he only has time for u wen he wants it then that's d only time he feels u babe... What to do about it? Its as simple as this Stop responding to his booty calls, when next he call u tell him u re too Busy to meet or give him d courtesy he never gave u, Be blunt tell him to Go F!ck Himself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Wiinnd(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Give excuses. Its in you, fight back! Say no! U deserve the respect!
Ok, tell him u have HIv
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Dis has got nothing too do wif d cash, he's caring, fun too b wif, open minded n d rest buh everything still ends up in s*x, we only get too see wen he wants us too, kip giving excuses of been busy.

He doesn't wanna know you beyond the bedroom
You don't go out,he couldn't be caught with you
Doesn't want you to know his friends or family
I bet you have never been to his house or workplace either
You can't get him on the phone most times I guess
You don't even get to see him except when he wants to get jiggy
Nne accept the reality,he is either married or has a serious girlfriend
You are the other woman

The sidekick
The jump off
The little toto on the side
The one he uses to douse tension when madam is angry with him and puts him in the doghouse
Now you wan displace the rightful owner of the abunna
See this girl o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by JonCina(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
U recently met a guy and you've been dating for a while. I laugh @d way u started with contradiction.
Well, mugu wey no want wise up, guy man go chop clean mouth.
Girl, take it as a key learning;go and sin no more!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
booty call? stop picking that call, please
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by fyneboi79(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
dejt4u: Madam op, pls stop using too instead of to. I beg u pls.
Now to wat u post, al i hv to say is .
"Now τ̲̅ȍ what you post"

Imagine the pot calling the kettle black grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2013

As I dey read this, I dey fear say na me she(@op) dey talk about.

Pls what's ur 1st name?

@NL
Abeg make Una no give am bad advice oooo, talk to him, b4 u do anything rash.

The guy definitely likes you and ur company, hence he always come looking 4 you. My dear have patience, love takes time oooo
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by adconline(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fact 1: Not every sexual relationship leads to marriage.
Fact 2: Sexual relationship does not equal commitment.
Fact 3: what are u bringing to the table? Sexual gratification is not enough.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Temptee101(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bank Manager:
I have never being rude on nairaland before.Don't push me to the wall dude..DO NOT EVER quote me again.I'm giving you the first and last WARNING.By the way,my reply was directed at the OP who is in dire need of an advice to reckon with..Be Guided.!!!
Sorry sir! No offence intended. No vex oh.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by obayaya(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette:

First things first... Do you really like him? If you do then giiiirrrrrl you are in very big trouble. I would say try to get him to DTR (Define the relationship). If he says he wants to be fuck_ buddies, then you know where you stand with him and everything you do from that day on is all on you. If he wants a gf then try and have conversations with him outside his bedroom, like try taking walks or going to restaurants instead of ending up in his bed every single time.

Trust me.... DTRing will be the best thing that will ever happen to you.

DTRing? Lmao... babe, you no go kill me...

bookmarked grin
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by thehunted(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Most girls here are not so different from the original poster. Some don't even it . Some know but are forming
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by emiye(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Assume the man really enjoy the B**ty call, and you tell him all that - You actually think he will be honest with you and say he is with you for the b**ty call?

Ah Ah, it is funny how most girl thinks.

It is like a girl asking a guy at the "heat of the moment" if he truly loves her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by BankManager(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Temptee101: Sorry sir! No offence intended. No vex oh.
Bros,nor mind my harsh response.Hope say u enjoy your day..Bless.!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by ManiCypher(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
as simple as ABC,walk away.But i guess u love d Sex,so stop d hypocrisy boo..
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg, wetin be your boyfriend name? U sure say no be me this babe dey talk abt!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by addicted268(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
dBard: I know a no of girls that 've bin dre.
U call him b.f but weneva u meet it ends up in sex..no mata hw good that maybe. U need t understand one tin, guys categorize girls dey hang wit, n rite now u r his sex mate..nothing more, nothing less.
It Is Not a relationship n u can Neva get his respect as long as it continues that way.

My advice; take a step back n b honest wit urself if u want t continue that way wit that realisation.
STOP d sexual activity..give him wateva excuse u want..fasting, std..wateva, n watch t c how it goes from dre..that'll inform ur next decisions.

Bin a bootycall is d lowest of lows. Even whores r beta, at least they get paid cool

Einstein couldn't have said it better(ok,that's taking it a bit too far)hehe.OP,u have all d advice u need here.but I think that if you really care about d guy,u should tell him how u feel.u guys should sit down and re-define your "relationship".if after d big talk,he still calls just for sex,then u are better off without him cos being a booty call takes away your sense of self-worth.I agree with d quoted poster,bootycall is d lowest of lows.GOODLUCK!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
emiye:

Ah Ah, it is funny how most girl thinks.

It is like a girl asking a guy at the "heat of the moment" if he truly loves her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cry cry shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Ego2(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
ManiCypher: as simple as ABC,walk away.But i guess u love d Sex,so stop d hypocrisy boo..
my dear u guessed wrong, do u think dis topic would av been created if i was down wif dis sh*t. Maybe u should think twice b4 tag sum1 wif d name hypocrite.:x
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by guiddoti: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Many of the problems are caused by you, ladies. When you begin to stop ask for cash, you gain control over the guy's decision. Generally, guys believe nothing goes for free. Again,when the guy begins to itself as a mugu, having spent so much without getting. My candid advice is stop collecting anything that stands as a foothold to requesting for sex. You can live without its cash. And, stand ur ground whenever it comes to sex.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by addicted268(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Khalessi: ....uhmmmmm stop answering his booty call... undecided

Nice pic.co-incidentally,Your lips look like khalessi's in game of thrones.*smile* #justanobservation#. smiley
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Yosifperfect(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
whatsoever that is built on sex, must be sustained by sex. What do you expect when you have sex with a guy on the first date? THINK!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Yosifperfect(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
whatsoever that was built on sex, must be sustained by sex. What do you expect when you have sex with a guy on the first date? THINK!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by pawesome(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
but

dont u enjoy it,?
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...
be my booty call instead. I don't play girls.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well start meetin d guy in public places or beta still stop callin d guy nd move on.He definitely wld stop callin u afta sumtym if ur jux a booty call.Mite call afta a while,tellin u he misses u nd luv u(BIG LIE!!!).Jux indirectly tellin u he miss bangin u nd luv 2 do it again.Guys are lik dat,sum sha
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by anitank(f): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
DICKtator:

Don't mind the above comment op.If the sexx is good, why close your legs?
You would stand to miss a lot if you do
I would suggest when he calls next , ask him where it is leading to(the relationship),Let him define it cos in his books, you perhaps,just a bootycall
If he tell you nowhere, go ahead and phhucck him some more

If he defines it in a ;positive way, phuccck him more

If he is undecided ,phucck him still

phucck,phuccck and phucccck

Imagine a life where you cannot phuccck and reach cloud 9? Miserable i tellya

Just phucccck

Phuccck goes on................................................

grin grin grin grin
Lol!!!!! This is real funny
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Some ladies are shame to womanhood.
You sleeping with a man and still expect him to respect you I can see sex has clouded your objectivity and good judgement and it's making it difficult for you to make the right decision.

Tell some ladies you feel no love for them, they'd still allow you sleep with them.
Ladies have no levels at all.
Sucks to be a lady in the 21st centurylipsrsealed
@OP, no vex for me ocheesy. Stay in the relationship only if you still enjoy the sex. Afterall, that's just what he needs you for.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by smartg(m): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Emzybrown:

I cant believe you said this, please op you did not tell us how much you make him spend on you every-time you guys meet,i have noticed most girls are senseless when you make a guy spend unnecessary what do you expect if he is the randy type, yes you must reciprocate by providing him his return of investment.
that's why i keep telling ladies to keep money away when you see a guy you really wish to get married to.
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by Polio: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Ego2: Recently met a guy, we'av been dating for a while now but i dont seem too understand where this whole thing is heading.
He's only interested in d sex, we dont get too see each other regularly buh whenever we do it just s*x n am tired of it.

I really need your advice on dis...

How old are you? undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. by virago(f): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha holy fu*k what is this? So her respect is attached to her *****, is a guy supposed to respect you more because you don't sleep with him?

Gosh!! where does this kind of stu*pidity originate from.

Respect is attached to how we portray ourselves to others , she hasn't portrayed herself in a very positive light and no man will respect a lady who allows herself to be used as a booty call. Sadly again I have no respect for you cos you haven't portrayed yourself in a positive light as can be seen by your uncouth behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.