Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly (6878 Views)

PDP Clears All Rivers House Of Assembly Seats So Far Declared By INEC / Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly / Breaking News: House Of Reps Takes Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by themaskedman: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
tokunboh:

Go on, read it dude. Therein lies your education. On the other hand, I think GEJ may have bribed the judge, what a corrupt president smiley
Too hasty a judgement Tokunboh. So any judge that does something that seems to be in favour of the president has been bought eh? So for we to know that our judicial system is fair and just, all its decision must be against Jonathan no be so?
You guys are taking ur hate too too far.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by jmaine: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
The lawmakers dare not follow Amaechi to APC lest they become political history . . .

Interesting times ahead in Rivers State grin

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Happening rite now in PH.

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by jmaine: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Happening rite now in PH.

Lolz. . . .What is that grin . . . . .
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by maimalari: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
4Wilywily: Speaker River state House of Assembly Hon Evans Bipi should go back to work immediately.

Otelemaba Amachree is the speaker of Rivers state house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Longeria(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
But today is not environmental sanitation day.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by LMAyedun(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
What is the protest/jubilation all about Abeg?
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Animal Kingdom.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Longeria: But today is not environmental sanitation day.
Lol una go kill person grin
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Alxmyr(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Adam200: This jugde is suffering from *opticnomacracy* the disease affecting the eyes of a person am sure she was "haullicinating* when giving the judgement.
or is she saying she never saw the clips of hw the apkako master nearly send his fellow member to untimely grave.

After the said akpako, the member still sat and pass supplementary budget. So from the fact of the case, there is no justification for taking over of their functions.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by yunglykmine(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Amaechi your days are numbered
I dey lafff!
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by investnow2013: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
The Lawmakers should stop This atilogwu dance & go back to their function which they are selected or elected to do right Now with-out anymore delays!
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by LMAyedun(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Longeria: But today is not environmental sanitation day.
LOL!!! grin
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by 4Wilywily: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
hardywaltz:
Chidi Lloyd is very much around. Attached is a pix of Gov Ameachi and Chidi Lloyd over the week as he bids his Uncle the Nyewe Eli Akpabu good bye. From there we proceeded to Lambogini nite club to pop some champagne.
U kids on Nl need to grow up, Ameachi has the RHA in his pocket.

PS: the second pix is Chidi with a wrapper in his waist.
You are a Liar that is not Chidi
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
themaskedman:
Too hasty a judgement Tokunboh. So any judge that does something that seems to be in favour of the president has been bought eh? So for we to know that our judicial system is fair and just, all its decision must be against Jonathan no be so?
You guys are taking ur hate too too far.

That's me being sarcastic bro smiley
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by OmoTier1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: In other words, NO WHERE in d Constitution is it stated that d NA shld take ova d functions of a State HOA only cos dat House merely 'is in crisis' (yr words). Thnk you much..... Read tru d @emboldened parts of d excerpts you posted above to know what specific conditions they constitution gave..
Wow... seriously, this kind of being exist on planet earth? What a shallowness of life! Someone has been given a prepared food, with table set, yet they are still asking for someone to come take their hands and put food in their mouth

Was and is Rivers state assembly functional ? Is Rivers state not in crisis thanks for madam lazarus and the God forbidden Jesus of Otueke? Seriously, are you using the brain God gave you or you are using PDP brain which is = F9 shocked
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by taharqa: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Wow... seriously, this kind of being exist on planet earth? What a shallowness of life! Someone has been given a prepared food, with table set, yet they are still asking for someone to come take their hands and put food in their mouth

Was and is Rivers state assembly functional ? Is Rivers state not in crisis thanks for madam lazarus and the God forbidden Jesus of Otueke? Seriously, are you using the brain God gave you or you are using PDP brain which is = F9 shocked
So you expected me to respond to you, right? SORRY, I don't respond to known Imbe.cilic characters. K?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by taharqa: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Amaechi your days are numbered
This chap is not d Real very Sincere 9gerian ('i', not 'l' after d 's'). The IJIOT is only a pathetic IMPOSER...
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by hardywaltz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
4Wilywily:

Have it ur way!
U can search for Chidi Llyod on facebook u will see similar pix. I know you are one of those kids that think Chidi was going to spend a minute in jail for a crime covered by parliamentary privileges.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
There is something I do not understand, Amaechi claims that majority of the lawmakers are on his side, still he was very happpy when the national assembly took over the function of the state assembly. Why his supporters are angry over the latest court ruling if truly majority of the state lawmakers support Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by jmaine: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: So you expected me to respond to you, right? SORRY, I don't respond to known Imbe.cilic characters. K?

cheesy
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by yunglykmine(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
4Wilywily:
Oya, show us the real Chidi then.. Waiting.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by LMAyedun(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
4Wilywily: Speaker River state House of Assembly Hon Evans Bipi should go back to work immediately.
I'm sure Evans Bipi will open that chamber tomorw.. Since he has been bragging about being in possession of the keys.
I dey watch sha...
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by yunglykmine(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Wetin dey happen nw?
A protest or jubilation?
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by LMAyedun(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: There is something I do not understand, Amaechi claims that majority of the lawmakers are on his side, still he was very happpy when the national assembly took over the function of the state assembly. Why his supporters are angry over the latest court ruling if truly majority of the state lawmakers support Amaechi
I think Amaechi still have the Rivers state House in his pocket.
Let's watch and see.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by superior494(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Ameachimizing tinz.......lol
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by greggng: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Whichever way the judgement goes, it favors amaechi cos he never invited the NHA in the first place. Again is a well known fact that 5 is not greater than 27. Those calling for a cultist to become rivers speaker should follow due process. Amaechi men by this judgement are still in charge.
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2013
oddy4real:

The execution of what do you want to stay?

Stay of executing the lower courts order..
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2013
This thread is getting over heated. Take a break
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by samsard(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2013
Crazy peeps all over Nairaland
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by vanguard1(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Okay
Re: Court Stops NASS From Taking Over Functions Of Rivers House Of Assembly by delegiwa(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2013
hardywaltz:
Chidi Lloyd is very much around. Attached is a pix of Gov Ameachi and Chidi Lloyd over the week as he bids his Uncle the Nyewe Eli Akpabu good bye. From there we proceeded to Lambogini nite club to pop some champagne.
U kids on Nl need to grow up, Ameachi has the RHA in his pocket.

PS: the second pix is Chidi with a wrapper in his waist.

Pally, I think we need to start searching for peace in our state instead of this whole thing going on. Statements like 'Amaechi has RHA in his pocket' won't help anyone including you. We need peace in our state please.

Ok let me rephrase.

I need peace in my state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nobody Can Force Oyegun Out Of Office As APC National Chairman’ - Inegbeniki / Convention: APC National Caucus Meets Today, NEC Tomorrow / Lagos Ndigbo Endorse Ambode For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.