Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? (3408 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Should I Ask Him Out? / Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by mancini(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2008
The world has actually changed and the female folks with so much guts to do whatevr that facy them, well as for me i support the female folks if they could summon so much courage as to asking a guy out. now from ththis site you can actually see for yourself,
www.datinghim..com
so house what do you thinkk, is it normal for a lady to ask a guy out, but make sure you get to thta site before you make a comment.
peace out.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by easygoing1(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Not in my next world to come.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2008
easy_going:

Not in my next world to come.

thankyou jare

olorun maje *snaps fingers around head*
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Gamine(f): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol.

The impossibilities are endless cheesy
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bigfather(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

thankyou jare

olorun maje *snaps fingers around head*

What if she makes passes at you ? cool
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
big father:

What if she makes passes at you ? cool
lol she? i'm actually a girl grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by noel76(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ibkaye, common remove dat M from ur profile b4 i,

@topic, i dont see anything wrong wit dat it is an immature mind dat will feel its wrong, pride or no pride.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
@noel
before u kini? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would I want to diminish myself like that. I have neva been desperate and its neva goona happen!

Woe to girls who do and have done this. I really should have conference with thier mothers. How were they brought up!
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by noel76(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ibkaye, emabinuo, i didnt no u were online i reserve my comment 4 fear of,
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
noel76:

@ibkaye, emabinuo, i didnt no u were online i reserve my comment 4 fear of,
lol im not vexing, am laughing cheesy

fear? of what? cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by noel76(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ibkaye, fear of d unknown.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
please, explain to me what the 'unknown' is embarassed cheesy
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Baxilexi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why would I want to diminish myself like that. I have never been desperate and its never goona happen!

Woe to girls who do and have done this. I really should have conference with their mothers. How were they brought up!

lmao,

you see this is a sign of selfishness, why should the guy always be the one to loose his intergrity, while you ladies keep yours.
and like that isnt bad enough after he looses it you only reward him with the phrase "in your dreams".
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
i dont see any reason why a lady cant approach me just to ask me out.
if u wan ask me out tell me now or forever keep shut grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by HRhotness(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2008
I do it all the time, no biggy!

Some guys dont know whats good for them and need a little help, so i give it to them grin grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

Some guys don't know whats good for them and need a little help, so i give it to them grin grin
I gbadun u jo, i like smart chick who dey do dat
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by chisimdi(f): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

Some guys don't know whats good for them and need a little help, so i give it to them grin grin
gbam lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
cheeiii, abomination cry
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by noel76(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
UR REACTION
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

im sure i remember telling you how much i like you.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2008
chisimdi:

gbam lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
i like u too.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

cheeiii, abomination cry
@ibk
Wetin be abomination?
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by onyinye2(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
@post

It truly depends. I rather have the guy make the first move but i have no problem taking that position. If i see a guy that im interested in, then i'll just turn on the charm and head his way with a smile.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by sistawoman: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
I have never asked a guy out directly but i have let him know that i am open to him asking me out.  It is all in the way you flirt and gist with him that gives him the green light.
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by TheSly: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

cheeiii, abomination cry
Shut up. . . . . . .Bush girl!
Abomination ko. . . . . .Abomivillage ni! tongue
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
noel76:

UR REACTION

lol reaction ke cheesy
bamie:

@ibk
Wetin be abomination?

u dont know what abomination is? shocked
The Sly:

roflmao, am serious joorrr cheesy
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
The Sly:

Na true talk my man, "bushgirl"
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
bushgirl ko, grassgirl ni tongue
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
i no say she don do am many times, dey wink to guys, she dey do as if she never admire a guy b4
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
of course i admire, i just will never ask him out tongue
Re: As A Lady Can You Walk Up To A Guy And Ask Him Out ? by bamie(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

of course i admire, i just will never ask him out tongue
There is nothing wrong with asking a guy out, tell me what is wrong there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More? / Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? / THREAD CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.