Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Talk About Bizzare Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talk About Bizzare Romance (1176 Views)

Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2008
MY FRIEND WANTS TO SLEEP WITH MY WIFE
http://norakism..com/2007/01/my-friend-wants-to-sleep-with-my-wife.html

My wife and I had dinner with my friend James and his wife last night at a sushi restaurant. James wants to have another child in his family. The problem is the cost. James is a rich man who earns lots of money, but so too does his wife. The fear is that if the wife takes time off work she will lose 9 months worth of wages, which comes to about $60,000.

James suggested to his wife that they adopt a baby instead. By adopting the wife doesn't have to take time off work and they save $60,000. They get a child either way. The only difference is if they adopt they save $60,000.

However, after his wife liked the idea, James changed his mind. He said he wanted to pass his genes to the next generation. I told him, "That's gonna cost you $60,000." He agreed and then had another idea. My wife is not like James's wife. My wife is a housewife who stays at home all the time. James said that he wants to sleep with my wife, impregnate her, and let her have the baby. That way his own wife can go to work and collect the $60,000 and after my wife goes through labor and pops out the baby, she will hand over the baby to James who will receive a baby with his own genes in it. Strangely, James's wife agreed, saying she didn't want to go through the pain of pregnancy and labor. James argued that my wife would be perfect because we already have two kids, so my wife has experience in pregnancy and labor.

My wife is a devout Christian and she totally rejected the idea. However, James offered my wife $20,000 if she went through with it. My wife hesitated and looked at me, wanting to know whether I approved of her sleeping with James.

James told us to think about it overnight and tell him later. The whole plan would save him $40,000 ($60,000 in wages minus $20,000 in costs). Plus I suspect that James has the hots for my wife. I fear that my wife my actually like James as well.

So what do you guys think? Should I let my wife be used to produced babies for $20,000? That money could really come in handy for my intended upgrade to a VE Calais.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2008
NOT MYYYYY OWN FRIEND O
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by bigfather(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2008
Another oyinbo mentality ! Very crazy . angry
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2008
big father:

Another oyinbo mentality ! Very crazy . angry

you go do am
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Sisikill: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

NOT MYYYYY OWN FRIEND O

LMAO! You don't want us going "Hmmm, birds of the same feathers, eh?"

Don't worry, we got you, we got you.

@ Topic

Mr. VE Calais should go and seat down jo. Let's not even get into the fact that he wants to use his wife as mare so he can get an upgrade but is he stupid or what? He should use the brains God gave him and the Internet Bill Gates or whoever invented the internet , gave him  for some basic research and stop whining like an old woman in the village. I swear I can almost see him screaming "Ara adugbo e gba mi ooo".

In this day and age, the other guy wouldn't have to touch let alone sleep with his wife. Haba, when there is Artificial Insemination, all those surrogate mothers. . . do people think they sleep with the baby daddies? Ignorance is not Bliss oh!

On the other hand, the other wife is INSANE. . . she wants baby but she doesn't want to go through the wahala of having one. Is she for real? I mean if she had some medical problems, I understand but because it's too much trouble? Honestly!

The husband who wants to pass his gene by hook or by crook instead of adopting. . . lawd-a-mercy, people still think that way?

In short all the participants in this mini drama, except the mare, are out of their minds.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2008
Sisi grin cheesy

Who's to blame the guy for being a nincompoop? He suspects his wife has the hots for this papa ajasco, so he decides to make $20,000 decent chunks . . . . at least he can get some money out of his wife if he does it, because she could end up cheating on him behind his back with James, leaving him with no cash. Money towards that much needed upgrade grin grin grin and he makes James' family happy. Love thy neighbor as thy self.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 29, 2008
What's so romantic about selling off your eggs?
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by bigfather(m): 2:56am On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

you go do am

God forbidd bad thing !
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Akinagirl(f): 3:01am On Jul 29, 2008
I dont understand, if they are both rich, what is $60,000?
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2008
Akinagirl:

I don't understand, if they are both rich, what is $60,000?
James is the rich one here.
That is a lot of money o.  Over 6 million naira  kiss
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Akinagirl(f): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2008
But hes rich and so is his wife, its not like they really NEED the 60Gs
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2008
He's helping his friend who needs the money for an upgrade.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Akinagirl(f): 3:41am On Jul 29, 2008
ok
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2008
Akinagirl:

ok
oh wow  kiss so you will do it    your number please  undecided
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Akinagirl(f): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2008
Didnt say that I would do it. I just don't understand the whole thing, its not like she physcially cannot have a kid.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2008
She doesn't want to take time off work lipsrsealed
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by bigfather(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2008
HCH3COO:

She doesn't want to take time off work lipsrsealed

So because of that ?
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by segzicres(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2008
james and his wife are very selfish, they only want to take advantage of d posters poverty. infact if he allows it, his wife is gone. so wise up. u guys could exchange wives 4 d same nyt too.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2008
if the man approves
he's gonna live a life of regret.
similar to the movie
Indecent Proposal.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
big father:

So because of that ?
It's an act of love. The intention is what matters right ?
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by HCH3COO: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2008
bennygee:

if the man approves
he's going to live a life of regret.
similar to the movie
Indecent Proposal.
Regret bringing a child into this world to be fathered by rich people
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
weird people embarassed
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Topic

For even asking this question the stupid a$rse has proved he doesn't love his wife. He should go ahead and sell his wife. \\\\\\\\stupendous intete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the mistaken creations of God. Deformed at birth and dwarfed in mentality, crippledsomtional and a disjointed FOOL.

If his wife does like this James Guy then she's the most worthless slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by adex285(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2008
White Men with their problem.coz you never see a black man in his right sence to agree with that kinda thing.for how much and his best friend for that mata.
Na only God go save all from all this crayz scene.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2008
@ Topic,

It doesn't have to be that the dude have to sleep with his friend's wife. They can do a Sperm transfer provided both couples agree to it.
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by adex285(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

@ Topic,

It doesn't have to be that the dude have to sleep with his friend's wife. They can do a Sperm transfer provided both couples agree to it.

Uhunmmmm, see yan
i assume you can do it if you find your self in that kinda situation,now the question is this? are you doing it for the luv of moni or jst been a cheerful baby giver.i need to know why you wanna do it.Provided Sperm transfer,
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by candylips(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
This story can't be true
Re: Talk About Bizzare Romance by Gabry(f): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
adex285:

Uhunmmmm, see yan
i assume you can do it if you find your self in that kind of situation,now the question is this? are you doing it for the love of moni or jst been a cheerful baby giver.i need to know why you want to do it.Provided Sperm transfer,

Uhm. . . . to be honest, I wont do it at all as why should I suffer to give birth to my child and give it to other people

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Lust / A Life In Danger. / Pls I Need A Geniue Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.