Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Deadly Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deadly Lust (1180 Views)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly Lust by Orikinla(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
Love is not by force.

Say the simple truth and rest in peace, lest you rest in pieces.

I am addressing this to save lives.

We have read about a Nigerian man killing the wife in the US and a Nigerian student killing his girlfriend off campus and then commited suicide.

Betrayal and treachery plunge the victims into the abyss of doom.

Personally I feel sorry for humans.
I am a Christian from a very different perspective from majority of other Christians.
I see things from the thesis of Christian existentialism.

I understand the wants of humans for relationships, but as I mentioned somewhere, a relationship is not a game of wits to see who is smarter than the other and A RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.
That is why Jesus Christ said, there is no marriage in heaven.
Therefore if your relationship or marriage will ensnare you and plague you and make you miss heaven, please do not go into any relationship with any boy or girl, man or woman.
Love is not by force.

Most of the problems and tragedies of relationships have been caused by two great evils, GREED and LIE.

Many women go into relationships for erroneous and ambiguous selfish reasons and many are what I call Chewing Gum Romance or Chewing Gum Love Affairs.
It is the relationship that comes in different colours and flavours, but regardless of the colours and flavours, the ulterior motives are to curry favours.
The relationship ends once the chewing gum can no longer blow bubbles and when it has lost it's flavour.
When a chewing is no longer sweet, you spit it out or stick it on something else.

I have seen many things in the course of my travels all over Nigeria and the characterisitcs of humans are awesome.
By awesome I mean, shocking!

How can a young woman keep two boyfriends in two different states and sleeps with them without shame?
Now she has contracted a deadly STD.
Who gave it to her?
One of the boyfriends must have been sleeping around.
The boyfriend I know is safe and I asked him to pray for her.

It is dangerous to go and have sex with another man or woman and then later have sex with the person you pretend to love.
True Love is never unfaithful.

What is sex?
That you cannot abstain?

I love sex, but the fact that I can abstain for as long as I wish shows how much I love my life and the life of others.

If you want to have sex as many times as you wish, you are free to do so, but please, be honest about your sex life.
Do not lie to any man or any woman that you are not having sex when God knows you are!

A brother lied to a sister in a popular Pentecostal church that he was faithful and she went ahead and married him and guess what?
He gave her HIV and she died of AIDS before him!
How could he be so cruel and evil?!
Oh God have mercy!

I mentioned about the wife of a top member of staff in a billion dollar gas company in Nigeria who was committing adultery with their drivers and these drivers I know sleep with prostitutes at the nearby Monkey Village. Then she was still having sex with the husband!
What if she contracted a deadly infection from sleeping with the driver and then pass it on to the husband?
The husband was shattered when he found out!
His succesful career is in danger, because he is now in a state of trauma.
Their children are suffering the terrible consequences.
Innocent children who deserve their peace of mind.

The list is endless.

If you do not give a damn to have sex with another man or woman, then be bold enough to say the truth.

I have known one hot babe in Lagos who was the girlfriend of my cousin and one day she told him that she was going to have sex with one of my friends, and my cousin simply shrugged and let her go.
She was honest.

The worst sinners are not the women we stigmatize as PROSTITUTES, but the hypocrites and parasites who pretend to be better and holier than these prostitutes, but God knows they are worse than prostitutes.
Prostitutes are honest and they do not deny it.

I would rather be seen in the company of prostitutes than in the arms of girls and women who lie that they are not sex freaks, but God knows that they are.

If your man is a banker in Nigeria and we all know that bankers in Nigeria are overworked from Monday to Saturday and most of them in Lagos have to drive to and fro and are tired after work. Then the wife who has done little or nothing will expect him to mount her and give her the fxxk of the century like in Basic Instinct. . But the man is too tired to have rapid sex. Why not make love to him in return?
Yes, you can give your husband the hottest and sweetest sex.
Yes, you can ride your husband like a woman bouncing on a galloping horse.
Yes, you can have multiple orgasms while making love to your husband.

I read a post that Nigerian women do not know how to make love, but they can learn.

God knows a woman does not need a man to get her grove back.

Forget all these lies online and offline about women saying that they have never had orgasms until they read how to do so from one sex expert or another.
Give me a break!
Even a woman without a Clitoris knows how to make herself come and come again.
Many young women have even lost their virginity without having sex with any boy or man!
Therefore, the excuses of going to sleep with a driver or gardener, because your executive husband cannot perform is a lame excuse or lie.
Except he is impotent and if he is impotent, go and get help!
Or be honest to tell him that you cannot marry an impotent man and ask for divorce.
Do not commit adultery.

In most cases, it is not sexual lust that makes many girls and women to kiss and lie or to fxxk and lie.
It is greed or ccovetousness.
Covetousness has driven millions of nubile girls and women into illict sexual relationships.
They simply sleep around to make ends meet.
They collect from John, Anatie, Idowu and Ikechukwu to buy the latest collectibles in vogue.
Of course John will not drop without banging her and Anatie will have his turn and she distributes to the other guys.
She is soon tagged "Area" or "Keziah" in Lagos.

It was not good news to my ears when I received reports that the younger sister of one of my female friends was now called "Area!" in Shomolu.
When I returned to Lagos, I told her mother to tell her to see me. She came and I spent over an hour to talk to her.
She is only 17 and if she gets out of control now, she would be in horrible and terrible state for the last man who would bear the burden of the badly damaged body.

You can add the rest.

Re: Deadly Lust by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
Deadly lust is a killer, lunatics are on the prowl, save yourselves ehn cry
Re: Deadly Lust by superstan(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2008
deadly lust?

women that are hungry are past caring.

a friend of mine who was a corp member had to sleep with one of his female bosses in P/H to be retained.

the female boss was a married woman of 3 kids.

deadly lust is deep. some do it for survival, others do it for pleasure.
Re: Deadly Lust by Sisikill: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2008
I'm starting to be a big fan of your posts, oh. Please don't tell me you are morally. . . ethically or whateverly opposed to groupies? grin

Can we make T-Shirts with this?

[size=20pt]Love is not by force!!!!![/size]

Will never understand why some people twists themselves into a pretzel because of another human being! I mean honestly. . . it's another human being like YOU. Jeebus!!
Re: Deadly Lust by whitelexi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
Orikinla:

Love is not by force.

Love is not by force.

It is the relationship that comes in different colours and flavours, but regardless of the colours and flavours, the ulterior motives are to Fufu favours.
The relationship ends once the chewing gum can no longer blow bubbles and when it has lost it's flavour.

I Bow Oh
Re: Deadly Lust by Sisikill: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2008
superstan:

deadly lust?

women that are hungry are past caring.

a friend of mine who was a corp member had to sleep with one of his female bosses in P/H to be retained.

the female boss was a married woman of 3 kids.

deadly lust is deep. some do it for survival, others do it for pleasure.

Okay, this is not an either woman or man thing. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE, MAN, WOMAN, TRANSGENDER, CROSSDRESSER, GAY, STRAIGHT, EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN THING. So let's put the accusatory fingers back into the holster, okay? Thanks wink
Re: Deadly Lust by superstan(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
Sisikill:

Okay, this is not an either woman or man thing. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE, MAN, WOMAN, TRANSGENDER, CROSSDRESSER, GAY, STRAIGHT, EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN THING. So let's put the accusatory fingers back into the holster, okay? Thanks wink

i agree.

all i am saying is when abject poverty and hunger enters the equation, caution is thrown to the wind.

a woman that has got bills to pay will sleep around to bail herself out.
Re: Deadly Lust by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2008
If you want to have sex as many times as you wish, you are free to do so, but please, be honest about your sex life.
Do not lie to any man or any woman that you are not having sex when God knows you are!

Exactly!!!

superstan:

i agree.

all i am saying is when abject poverty and hunger enters the equation, caution is thrown to the wind.

a woman that has got bills to pay will sleep around to bail herself out.

Not really. I've seen poor girls who would never do that.
Re: Deadly Lust by superstan(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2008
stillwater:

Not really. I've seen poor girls who would never do that.

maybe she's got other options.

i've seen many good women in the church succumb to sex because they had to foot medical bills for their loved ones.

how about women that don't have money to bribe and pay favours back in kind?

(1) (Reply)

What Causes I Don't Love You Any More? / Invitation To Join Turning Point Investment Club-tic / Enjoyable Picnic Ideas For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.