Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa (960 Views)

. / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2013

Why Jonathan was not allow to speak. because Jonathan is not a real President... like other president around the world. like Obama.. and others.. Nigeria is not a country but a regional body.

If you check South africa record. Western Nigeria had an embassy in South africa many years ago before the illegal occupation by Northerners.

Mandela is my family friend.. So he would have know, I was not telling a lie. And he knew the truth because he was involve in it at that time. And spoke against the illegal occupation by Northerners in western Nigeria.

The northerners and easterners were part of what lead Mandela to return back and they arrest mandela after that. Mandela was jail for 27 years after that.
because of what they did, they the northerners for many years refuse to back the release of mandela, since they control the government of Nigeria

When the leaders of Western Nigeria which offer protection for Mandela were arrest. The Northerners and Easterners were involve in the arrest of nelson mandela.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSw-qjzJ0Bo
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
You are a Liar and that is why Jonathan will never meet you and Ban Ki Moon @ UN ....... Because, U will lie !

Musiwa, U shoulda meet Ban Ki Moon and Jonathan @ Mandela Burial Service in SouthAfrica , But U are weak, U were not there because you are scared, U coward!

Tinubu is right about you, U lied .

.... Mandela already confirmed your fallacy, it is all over the Internet and satellite pictures has shown.

Mandela is no more your Friend,He is Dead ........ Mandela is not happy because U have lied again !

grin

2 Likes

Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mandela had the first jail term in 1956 to 1961.. He was found not guilt and release in 1961.

To show you western Nigeria was different from the other and even ran its immigration service. Western Nigeria invited mandela in 1961 after he was release from jail in south africa to protect him. But the Northerners and Easterner arrested The leaders of Western nigeria. when they tried to remove themself from the trade agreement . send their troops.

So when the govt of western nigeria leaders were arrested. the northerners and easterner let put it this way deported mandela back to south africa, were he was arrested and send to Jail.

But to show you western nigeria is sovereign state.. with its immigration office.
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Why mandela did not attend Azikiwe burial in 1996
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by osystein(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
You're quite right, western nigeria was the region that took a stance and help end apartheid... Out of all nigerian leaders, OBJ was the most vocal and active, the others probably didn't give a dem..
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
donroxy, you are not serious between me and tinubu who do you think the people believe . they believe me, because i am telling you the truth.. tinubu tried to show you people his real name is not tinubu. that why he show you his mother name is magaji... so how can that make me a lie. am i the one who force you people.

So you think those who dont like tinubu and posting it on the internet, are also lie.

why will i want to lie about the true story of mandela, desmond tutu, zuma, Thabo Mbeki are all alive, go and ask them

all of their children are still alive.

So if I lied, their fathers will have told them the story. go and ask them.

Nelson Mandela, ANC (one of the final 30 defendants)
Ahmed Kathrada, accused number three, secretary-general of the Transvaal Indian Youth Congress (one of the final 30 defendants)
Walter Sisulu, ANC (one of the final 30 defendants)
Stanley Lollan, accused number four, SACPC (one of the final 30 defendants)
Leon Levy (one of the final 30 defendants)
Helen Joseph, white trade unionist and women's leader (one of the final 30 defendants)
Lillian Ngoyi (one of the final 30 defendants)
Joe Slovo, SACP lawyer (one of the final 30 defendants)
Duma Nokwe (one of the final 30 defendants)
Bertha Mashaba Gxowa (one of the final 30 defendants)
Ida Flyo Mntwana, first national president of the Federation of South African Women, died March 1960 before verdict (one of the final 30 defendants)
Farid Adams (one of the final 30 defendants)
Elias Moretsele, ANC leader, died on a few weeks before the trial ended (one of the final 30 defendants)
Chief Luthuli, known as Chief Luthuli, then-president of the ANC, later released for lack of evidence.
Alex La Guma, journalist and writer
Archie Gumede, now leader of the United Democratic Front.
Ben Turok Academic, now member of Parliament
Monty Naicker, the Gandhian leader of the Natal Indian Congress
Ruth First, SACP, journalist and wife of Slovo
Billy Nair, Trade Unionist in Natal
Lionel Foreman, lawyer and journalist (indictment withdrawn) and died in 1959.
Lionel Bernstein, known as Rusty, Congress of the People and Congress of Democrats
Moosa Moolla, now ANC representative in India.
Moses Kotane, ANC delegate to the Asian-African Conference in Bandung
George Peake
Nimrod Sejake
Vuyisile Mini, Trade Union leader and musician
Yusuf Dadoo, leader of the South African Indian Congress
Z. K. Mathews, academic
Oliver Tambo, released for lack of evidence, goes into exile to co-ordinate the ANC from abroad.
Wilton Mkwayi, went into hiding during the 1960 State of Emergency while the other defendants were detained, later arrested and tried during the Rivonia Trial.[5]
Reggie September
Piet Beyleveld
M.B. Yengwa, Natal ANC
Peter Nthite, ANC youth league
Patrick Molaoa, ANC youth league
Debi Singh, SAIC
Arthur Letele
Rev. James Calata
Fish Keitseng
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mandela was the reason why Nigeria immigration reform took place.. the northerner and easterner quickly reform the immigration even deport the lawyer who was suppose to defend the government of western nigeria.
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by sylvar02(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Brb
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2013
But Musiwa, I didn't see your name amongst all the names you listed?
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2013
So you think, do you know how many people who have die so far. 2,000,000 people..

It look like you dont get my point.. they kill people in africa.

If they dont fix the satellite picture nigeria will be worst than congo

here is congo.. They now have 5 government , this is how screw up africa is. This is why other country needs to recognized western nigeria, eastern nigeria and northern nigeria.

There will not be peace in Nigeria.. and the world will be saddle with million of refugees around the world. At least 10 million refugees.

This is why I am taken the risk. in about 20 years ago 30 africa countries had a civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEpELf_bjT0
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 3:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by DerideGull(m): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2013
musiwa112: Mandela was the reason why Nigeria immigration reform took place.. the northerner and easterner quickly reform the immigration even deport the lawyer who was suppose to defend the government of western nigeria.

Where was western regional government of Nigeria when Nnamdi Azikiwe and Mbazuluike Amaechi hid Nelson Mandela in Lagos for more than six months?
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by dayokanu(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

Where was western regional government of Nigeria when Nnamdi Azikiwe and Mbazuluike Amaechi hid Nelson Mandela in Lagos for more than six months?

They couldnt hide him in Enugu? So he wouldnt be kidnapped?
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2013
the northerners were mean towards us. You have not seen nothing yet. It is better they break up the country. I am telling you the truth.

Even Jesus Christ can not solve the problem. I am been honest with you.

The north get power look they will maltreat our people. This is why we need to get out now, when we can.. those day.. people were not bombing places.. now the people have learn how to make explosive ..

Why do i say i know people because they had blood shed before.. thousand of our people were killed by northerners. they will use military Tanks to roll over a person. Does that look like they like us. You may have friends among them. It does not mean if there is crisis that they will not kill you.

Why do you think they have refuse to fix the satellite pictures.. It is because they dont like each other..

they were really mean toward us.
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by DerideGull(m): 4:19am On Dec 12, 2013
dayokanu:

They couldnt hide him in Enugu? So he wouldnt be kidnapped?

Dayolodo

Of course, they could have hidden him anywhere in Nigeria. However the prevailing circumstances of the era in discuss dictated Lagos, olodo. How bodi?

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull: Dayolodo

Of course, they could have hidden him anywhere in Nigeria. However the prevailing circumstances of the era in discuss dictated Lagos, olodo. How bodi?

Dendemoron my persona person body dey inside cloth. How this cold? You suppose organize one akata to warm body

Which prevailing circumstance make dem no wan carry am go Enugu, Is this prevailing circumstance related to kidnapping in Alaibo?

You no travel go that cesspit called Naija this december?

You suppose talk to Obaino he fit arrange portfolio for you. Association of Biafrans disabled veterans. You sef ride on the APGA-Ojuku wave. So your online and offline war would be rewarded

My guy you go hammer and move away from that basement you still live in

1 Like

Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2013
stop telling lie.. azikiwe did nothing about that.. Nnamdi azikiwe did nothing like that. azikiwe was a BS. a dictator. Go into your history.

have you heard of Western Nigeria Television, Ibadan form in 1959.. Why was it is call western nigeria. if it was a region. it was not.

Robert Mugabe is the President of Southern Rhodesia and Michael Chilufya Sata is president of Northern Rhodesia . They just change their name to zimbabwe and zambia.

The mistake we made is we did not change our name. They left it as Western Nigeria. If they have change the name.. You will not be asking stupid question. Go and ask Mugabe.. and stop answering me nonsense.

Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2013
How could it be a region in Nigeria. It is not.. In the northern Nigeria.. their political party was Northern people congress and Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU). that were running for election. The others dont run their. it was during the change, that. everything change.

You can see or imagine if a political party like Northern people congress and Northern Elements Progressive Union (NEPU) was running for election in enugu... Does that not tell you they were separate. They were separate from each other..
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2013
when you talk of Jonathan most southerners want him remove because they are seen the satellite pictures.. even while they dont want Northerners to get power. They want Jonathan remove. the reason why, is if we had let say me in power. we would have resolve the problem easy. And if the north get power too, there will be more violent from everywhere.. the northerners are not going to resolve the issue.. so most people dont want them in power, because they will not resolve the issue.

You see the problem with Jonathan.. he assume he can create a stupid idea call Niger delta by an illiterate person call asari dokubo. Which is not possible. This is the problem with Jonathan.

If I was the one in power. I will break it. Look the igbos will die to the last man... over the creation of any thing call niger delta because the igbo owns Port harcourt.

This is why I am the best person.

This is Jonathan problem.. the ijaws have non choose than go with the east..

Jonathan is more of selfish person, who does not give a shiit about the lifes of the people. He is only running campaign about himself, wanting to use the process for election rather than save the people lifes.

He does not give a shiit about the people. He is only interested in re election that why he does not want to meet ban kim moon and me been there..

He is only trying to use this process to see, if he can use it to win re election. Which honestly Jonathan can not win in a free and fair election. He cant win..

If such issue hold in Canada, I will attend it.. I want it to hold in canada.
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2013
OMG! I've heard a lot of trash lately......but this magnitude of ridiculousness on display is very very rare. It should make Front page, would be a shame to miss this post. lol, I just hope the rest of the world forgives us for this - some Nigerians are bent on shaming the human race by showing how consistently they can think out of their a**es.

Anyway, OBJ was present. For his tireless work and unrivaled sacrifice that led to the end of Apartheid and the freedom of Mandela (and by extensIon - the south AfrIcan people), he should have been given a special podium to "grieve". Being such a special friend to Mzanzi, why was OBJ snubbed? Would it have been out of place to allow such an anti-apartheid champion deliver a speech? An ex-con from Robben Island did.
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by donphilopus: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
Museekwal I hail oooo!
Re: Western Nigeria gave Mandela Green card,--musiwa by musiwa112: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
what obj. obasanjo was no more in power in 1990. it was when they started protesting, that africa union under Yoweri Museveni or so that mandela was release.. Gowon was africa union chairman in 1973, he did not ask for the release of mandela.

do you still think i am fake.. i am not fake.

this is tinubu mother, abi magaji, magaji is hausa..

now how did abi magaji get to prominent in nigeria. IBB a northerner was the one who brought her to prominent.

so what i think, my opinion.. is that maradona(ibb) was behind the whole thing as usual. nigerian are too stupiid to notice. ibb brought tinubu to prominent. maradonna

like i said obasanjo is not a yoruba name too.. people dont ask question in nigeria, why there is no other people who bear the name. and why does obasanjo does not mean any thing in yorubaland. the people of nigeria dont ask question. and newspaper publish junk alot of time.

the reason is ethnic domination.. what they do is they sponsor candidate from their ethnic group who can speak another language to run for election in yorubaland. the reason is they want to steal the revenue allocation of yorubaland.

why did you think , they posted northerners to be governors in yorubaland during the military era because the want to steal your money.

http://edge.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Tinubu%E2%80%99s-mother-Abibatu-Mogaji-360x225.jpg

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Splitting The House Of Oduduwa And Awolowo / Akpabio On Rampage: Plots Jonathan's Impeachment, Invites Tambuwal To Aks To Fin / The President Has Never Asked The CBN Gov To Resign-cbn Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.