Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

“obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) (4474 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Tranquill: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

Thank you for the decent response..hopefully this thread will stay that way.

it did not start with Jonathan Administration and will not end even if he leaves office.
The threats coming from the like of Asari...Kuku and a supposedly elderly person...Clarke of fire and brimstone if Jonathan is denied the opportunity to have a second term have no precedent...you can show me any link to such if you know of any.

Infact "GEJ is not our possession" is another factor we must recorgnise. It is the factor that has made some people not to see any good in him and some try to undermine is goverment by all means. Boko Haram and some meaningless criticism and politics are also because of "GEJ is not our possession"
That is the problem with some people....the latter day friends and sycophants of the President....the GEJ is not our possession crowd that you are laying all the problems of this administration on..both in the North and South worked towards the emergent of GEJ as an acting President and a substantive President...they worked for his elections even at very great and personal cost...but along the line some people are feeling they owned the President...we will see how far that ownership helps him.

Obasanjo whom I like personally did not write the letter in good faith
How did you come to the conclusion on that......? are you more Nigerian than him or have more stake in the peaceful co-existence of the country..?

he forgot that he personally attended Bode Georges after-prison jamboree even though he was convicted for fraud by a competent court
Apparently he was misled to the true colour of the church programme and he did lambasted BG for such insensitivity and ostentatiousness

Above all....at the end of the day...time shall tell if the letter is in good faith or not.

If you will recall, it was when some supposedly elder statesmen like Ciroma, Babangida and many notherners were openly opposed to GEJ taking over from Yar Adua simply because he is not a northerner, that made people like Clark to start speaking in the same tone and that also gave tauts like Asari the platform to look relevant. They are not speaking with Jonathans consent. People that tried to make June 12 struggle a Yoruba affair did not act so because MKO asked them.

'the GEJ is not our possession' crowd has been consistent from day one. They have only succeeded in undermining the government and make some genuine supporters to see him as not performing.

I am not more nigerian than him neither do I have more stake than him and vice versa but for someone who deliberately tried to change the constitution so he would contest for a 3rd term to now say that it is morally wrong for someone who has the right under the constitution to contest for just second term to excise such right, then tell me why I should believe he wrote the letter in good faith?

Because nigerians condemned his attending BGs jamboree and then to excuse himself he claimed he was misled and u beleived him. Was he told to attend a naming ceremony or BGs mothers funeral?

In 2015 it will be one man one vote. Even an ex this or that will only cast one vote. No cow, no goat will be allowed to vote in the election. Infact Jonathan will not allow the kind of election that Obasanjo allowed Mourice Iwu to conduct.

3 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tranquill: **My response in bold**

If you will recall, it was when some supposedly elder statesmen like Ciroma, Babangida and many notherners were openly opposed to GEJ taking over from Yar Adua simply because he is not a northerner, that made people like Clark to start speaking in the same tone and that also gave tauts like Asari the platform to look relevant. They are not speaking with Jonathans consent. People that tried to make June 12 struggle a Yoruba affair did not act so because MKO asked them.

If there is a loose agreement that the North should rule for 8 yrs after OBJ 8 yrs for South, and along the line something went amiss and the North felt short-changed...they have all the right to express their reservation...that is the formula that the PDP have come up with to ensure peaceful movement of power from one part of the country to another as a party......as long as they are not threatening to turn the towns of Nigeria into killing fields.....Please tell me those who made the June 12 a Yoruba affair...don't revise history here

'the GEJ is not our possession' crowd has been consistent from day one. They have only succeeded in undermining the government and make some genuine supporters to see him as not performing.

In a democracy...you will see supporters and opponents...everybody cannot be either of the two. The problems comes when you feel others are not entitled to their goals and aspirations....and you feel that the two tendencies cannot mutually co-exist...such reasoning is not a tenet in democracy...when you now believed your own aspirations can only find fulfilment in crushing opponents or wishing the entire wall comes crashing on everybody through instigation of violence....then you are not a democrat.

I am not more nigerian than him neither do I have more stake than him and vice versa but for someone who deliberately tried to change the constitution so he would contest for a 3rd term to now say that it is morally wrong for someone who has the right under the constitution to contest for just second term to excise such right, then tell me why I should believe he wrote the letter in good faith?

Obviously GEJ gave a commitment to run for a term ( whether that is proper or not is another issue entirely)...constitutionally he may feel he is right to contest (and I wish him to exercise that right anyway), but the mark of an honourable man is being a man of integrity and trust....what it means is that it will be difficult to trust any Ijaw man going forward using GEJ precedent.

Because nigerians condemned his attending BGs jamboree and then to excuse himself he claimed he was misled and u beleived him. Was he told to attend a naming ceremony or BGs mothers funeral?

Obasanjo is not a man that plays to the gallery..otherwise GEJ wouldn't have been President today

In 2015 it will be one man one vote. Even an ex this or that will only cast one vote. No cow, no goat will be allowed to vote in the election. Infact Jonathan will not allow the kind of election that Obasanjo allowed Mourice Iwu to conduct.

One man....one vote. Democracy is a game of number....that is why it's more imperative on the part of GEJ and his handlers to downplay ethnic politics that they are playing....the numbers simply don't add up for them.

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm curious as to why FFK is worried Nigeria is bleeding to death few months after stating his desire to get a republic of yoruba nation? where does he really stand. He should be praising GEJ for trying to actualize his dreams

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Kanwulia: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kai!
Northerners dey one corner dey laugh Southerners!!!
OBJ!!!! You still dey laugh? grin

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by nextdoor84(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
FFK you are one of the most tribal bigots in Nigeria...for God sake someone should tell me why i should take someone like you serious...you spit thrash..your hatred for GEJ cannot change my decision to vote for him again and again.......

4 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Tranquill: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=ilugunboy][/quote]
Do u believe there was such agreement? Why did people like Abubarkar Rimi contest against OBJ during PDP primary in 2003? what was the genesis of OBJ/ATIKU fight? was it not because Atiku was trying to push Obasanjo out under the guise of 'mandela option' of serving only one term? As northerners why did they not just wait till 2007 if such agreement existed
Even if there was such an agreement, why should agreement by a few pple be binding on the entire country? Why should such agreement be superior to the constitution? Why is it that people who claim there was such sacred agreement between unknown individuals be uncomfortable for a national conference to openly discuss the future of the country?

Yes some yorubas especially of the Afenifere fold turned it into a tribal issue.

Tell me who else in this country that believes in crushing his opponents to achieve his desires and aspirations more than Obasanjo yet he is now an apostle of democracy.

Whom did he give the commitment to? if you read El Ruffai's book you will see how Obasanjo denied several times that he was scheming for third term even to his closest advisers until he eventually declared "NO THIRD TERM NO NIGERIA". He is now the embodiment of honor and integrity. I am not an Ijaw man but if despite Abacha, Babangida, Obasanjo Nigerians still vote for Housa, Yoruba and others then Jonathan can not be the end of Ijaw leadership or any of the over 250 ethnic groups in this country.
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by gratiaeo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Another fear am nursing is
that how are we sure that
most important places in the
country have not been rigged
with sophisticated bombs?
On many occasions we heard
of containers of arms and
ammunition being
impounded. Where are they?
Kano and kaduna are military
stronghold of the country,
specifically military
stronghold of the North, but
with incessant bombardment
of the military facilities at
both states by purported
boko Haram I don’t think
they are as strong as ever to
withstand possible militant
attacks in future.
The $50b diverted could be
part of monies for arms and
ammunition acquisition.
If things remain like this till
this time next year, well, start
praying to your God for
advance protection.
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by boniflex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bolurx:

Guy park... for your eyes now, you don talk like adult abi....whose the kid here now?
never in ur life try to quote me again
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Kodak2000: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
FANNY KAYODE...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS CANNOT TALK HERE O! FANNY DOG MOLESTER SHUT UP. OBJ MOLESTER OF SON WIFE SHUT UP.
YERIMA BETTER THAN 2 OF U. HE DONT MOLEST HIS OWN CHILD.
FANNY STOP MOLESTING UR DAUGHTERS. FFK...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER. DIE

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
The sit is getting hotter. The longer GEJ sit on it, the more it roast his arse. 2015 will tell if either Gej will run off when he burn to the bone or he become assless
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by tosan200(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
boniflex: never in ur life try to quote me again
mumu go siddon jare
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by russellino: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2013
ilugunboy:

I would allow your side-brush to pass..since I wouldn't want you to turn this thread into an ethnic one.

You should notice how some conscience of the nation have been silenced by people like you.....Wole Soyinka...Femi Falana... Tunde Bakare..Joy Odumakin and the rest of the civil society community.

^^ pathetic !

You made this thread an ethnic with the rubbish you first posted. Abi make I quote am for you.

Hypocrisy stinks o. Ppl like who silenced Soyinka and co? The FFK you are worshipping today seriously insulted the same Soyinka when he was minister. Where were you all? Hypocrisy stinks here really

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by yarodin: 12:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Why is a picture of FFK with his pet monkey been posted?
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by DerideGull(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2013
jamace: See Obj spokesman still speaking. grin grin grin FFK has forgotten those days when he was the "accuser of the brethren" for Obj. Naija is a home of those who easily forget history. Na wa o. shocked shocked angry angry

Nigeria is also the home of loudmouthed cowards who suddenly arrogated the power to elect president of Nigeria to them selves. What a country.

1 Like

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2013
DerideGull:

Nigeria is also the home of loudmouthed cowards who suddenly arrogated the power to elect president of Nigeria to them selves. What a country.

Have you not come to your senses and realized Yoruba is the political kingpin in this country?

Since the military boots and guns were retired from rulership do you not see how Hausa/Fulani has been fumbling? They took for granted they have the skills to manage a democracy..without guns they are useless. Look what we have done to IBB's attempt to return; see how we defanged Buhari and then after fruitless attempts made him succumb and return to listen to us; we gave Ribadu the walk and yanked carpet from underneath Atiku..we then crowned a man out of creek fishing communities. Its a mystery, the more you look the less you see! grin

May God Bless Oodua forever!

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by gondie: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2013
FFK wrote this letter for OBJ, got it leaked through PT and he is now coming out as a cheerleader......pathetic c*nt.

2 Likes

Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Kodak2000: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS. DIE
SHAMA MALIGA EXPOSE U AND YOU ARE FINISHED.
SHAMA MALIGA EXPOSE U SINCE 2008 DAT U ARE DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
U ARE DRUG ADDICT
COMMON THIEF
LIAR
ESCAPE FROM DELIVERANCE CENTER AND NOW QUAREL WITH BISHOP DUNCAN WILLIAMS UR DELIVERANCE PASTOR
MAD MAN. WERE. OLOSHI. BANZA. 1 INCH 'MAN'HOOD
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE...DOG FOR MONEY FROM HOMO$EXUALS
FEMININE FANNY KAYODE...I DEY LAUGH O. grin
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Bolurx(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
boniflex: never in ur life try to quote me again

Mtchewwww Ode...
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by pazienza(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
kettykin: OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

A check on the privatisation of the Oil Industry down stream companies when he greedily doubled as the Minister of petroleum and the president of the country (the vociferous Activist like the hypocrite femi falana, wole soyinka all kept quiet)

National oil now conoil was sold to Adenuga at less than the price of the company and yet obasanjo looked the other way
Agip petroleum now Oando was sold to Wale Tinubu at highly discounted price and the whole watch dogs kept mute
Texaco now MRS was sold to Dangote another of OBJ men
African Petroleum now Fort Oil or FO was sold to another of his kins men in the person of Mike Otedola

4 National oil companies 3 were sold to yorubas and 1 to hausa/fulani in a country that is as divers as nigeria and no body said anything or criticised the president even when the sales were fraudulently done

NICON insurance was sold to Jimoh Ibrahim even when he didn't have the cash and the still allowed him to buy Nigeria Airways from Virgin Nigeria

At the End of the day the crude oil owned by Niger Deltans were sold to Yorubas and dangote by the worst tribalist and bigot ever in the history of Mankind

if this is not worse than Apartheid then what can be worse than apartheid and the same devil that wanted a thrid term has the effontery to accuse Jonathan of dividing the country and going for a second term

*grins*
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by Scream(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Unfortunately, FFK still doesn't know what finishing means after being in the state for over four years. He had better shut up...he is exposing his low IQ too much, nobody would want to be associated with him when the coast is clear.
Re: “obasanjo’s Letter Has Finished President Jonathan”- Femi Fani Kayode (read) by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2013
I wish Nigerians are good students of history. I also wish FFK lives till 2019, when GEJs government would "finish".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Another Nigerian Busy Bodies Or Cure For Ebola? / Breaknews:tinubu In Aso Rock To Negotiate With The Presidency / Is CBN And NCC A Revenue Generating Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.