Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. (859 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by donpope1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Come 18th Dec is going to be my birthday and a special day for me..its a special day for cos I shall be celebrating it with the girl of my dream, a girl that has all I desired in a woman. I've already decided to visit a motherless babies home and celebrate it with them but not withstanding I still would've love to to have a great time with my golden one.. wink but I don't know how best to do that...although I thought of taking her out for dinner but I later discarded the idea cos it seems everyone does that now..please my people I'll appreciate if any idea is shared on how best to make it a memorable one...thanks grin grin
Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by sweetestguy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Guy ure confusin us. "Best way to spend HIS birthday with HER,dnt rili get

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by donpope1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweetestguy: Guy ure confusin us. "Best way to spend HIS birthday with HER,dnt rili get
thanks buddy..corrected!

Any contribution on the above thread?
Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by demelza: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr. Op, it is your birthday!
Choose something fun for yourself and do it. She ought to give you a pass, after all birthdays happens once in a year.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by donpope1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
OK.. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by dechandel(f): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op for real? U're my bday mate smiley #sagitarius

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by donpope1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
dechandel: Op for real? U're my bday mate smiley #sagitarius
wow..good knowing that.. I just clicked the following button grin grin...
Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided Can't believe we share the same birth date
Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by dechandel(f): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2013
don.pope:
wow..good knowing that.. I just clicked the following button grin grin...
cheesy following too

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Best Way To Spend My Birthday With Her.. by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2013
If she likes babies and shares the same passion with you, you guys can visit the motherless babies' home togeda and catch some fun with the kids there. If she's into it, it'll be much more fun than you going alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

g / Between My Ex And My Gf / Letter To Our Fornicating Sisters..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.