Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... (1976 Views)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / My 3 Points Agenda On How To Spend My Money (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Hopefully... it's a Saturday...

00:00-06:00 Would be sleeping... if you think I'm not going to sleep knowing I've got 24 hours left... you've got another thing coming...
06:00-06:30 If I'm Older... would pray... if I'm at this age... it still doesn't make much difference...
06:30-10:00 I'm watching T.V mehn... cartoons... football highlights... music... movies... name it... I'm just watching T.V...
10:00-10:30 Going to freshen up(brush, bath, hair, beards, clothes, swagging it...) hitting the igboro one last time...
10:30-14:00 Wherever I find myself... I don't care... I'm not seeing old friends... no one has time for that... or rather... I don't... I might probably go to where I'll try to score a few chicks... where better than the stadium... just to talk... no numbers... no pin... just to talk...
14:00-15:00 Going to look for a viewing center to watch my last arsenal match... looking for one early so I can seat at the front row...
15:00-17:00 Watching football and hopefully we win... wouldn't want to die with an heavy heart...
17:00-18:30 Looking for an eatery... kfc, tfc, Mr biggs... whatever... the first eatery I see... I'm entering... what am I ordering...? chicken and chips... my first and last meal till I...
18:30-19:30 Entering a bar... I'm going to take two bottles of Guinness and one mini bottle of Alomo... and I'm rolling up a couple of blunts...
19:30-21:00 I'm going to get laid... without condom... Bleep that shii... wouldn't want to be in heaven or Hell with a raging konji... I'm emptying my load...
21:00-22:00 Heading home and straight to the showers...
22:00-24:00 Lights out!!!

Two major regrets... I never got to watch a match at the Emirates stadium and I never got to end up with the love of my life... Apart from that... I'm grateful for the life I've been gifted...

1 Like

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 23, 2015
SMH...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Atlantian: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2015
RIP in advance....

4 Likes

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by thinkdip(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Everything you've written doesn't show you want to grow old, its like dying at a young age..
but today I pray for your soul, you'll live longer than you've imagine and every evil thought that has brought this to your mind is cancelled in Jesus name.
yU'll live to grow old and never die young.
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 12:40am On Jul 23, 2015
thinkdip:
Everything you've written doesn't show you want to grow old, its like dying at a young age..
but today I pray for your soul, you'll live longer than you've imagine and every evil thought that has brought this to your mind is cancelled in Jesus name.
yU'll live to grow old and never die young.

Pastor... don't waste your prayer... Nigeria has more problem than me... people die everyday... Another nigga won't make any difference... I've taken life simple... really simple... whatever happens... happens... how is that an evil thought...?! it is well with you mehn... take care...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by denedene(m): 1:30am On Jul 23, 2015
tho i feel sad when people contemplate about sucide but it's most cowardly way of giving up. if you think your life is bad, take a walk interact with people, watch em if possible sleep under a bridge(seriously) it will help, you'll appreciate life again. whenever life is down, i look at my aboki who barely survives on 15k a month +e just married n e nvr kill e sef undecided
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by thinkdip(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Pastor... don't waste your prayer... Nigeria has more problem than me... people die everyday... Another nigga won't make any difference... I've taken life simple... really simple... whatever happens... happens... how is that an evil thought...?! it is well with you mehn... take care...
I know bro, but you will be the change in every aspect, death is not your option. Nigeria is a nation and you are another Nation, so you must understand the power you carry to survive. when the fullness of time is come share the testimony with your brethren.
Note: I haven't heard life has ever been fair to anyone, so life has not been fair to anyone. so you aren't exempted.

1 Like

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by popweezy(m): 4:04am On Jul 23, 2015
make i help u modify ham.. 18:00_eternity : enjoying the poyoyo of hell
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Die if you wanna

1 Like

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Just a pity that you might just do the opposite of all this *ish because No one knows that day....not even the greatest prophet...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2015
denedene:
tho i feel sad when people contemplate about sucide but it's most cowardly way of giving up. if you think your life is bad, take a walk interact with people, watch em if possible sleep under a bridge(seriously) it will help, you'll appreciate life again. whenever life is down, i look at my aboki who barely survives on 15k a month +e just married n e nvr kill e sef undecided

Lol... idiot... who wrote about suicide... I could school you on life... difference between me and you... I understand the meaning of vanity upon vanity...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
thinkdip:

I know bro, but you will be the change in every aspect, death is not your option. Nigeria is a nation and you are another Nation, so you must understand the power you carry to survive. when the fullness of time is come share the testimony with your brethren.
Note: I haven't heard life has ever been fair to anyone, so life has not been fair to anyone. so you aren't exempted.

Pastor... I'm telling you again... I really don't need your preach... there's more to this world than what you think... I'm grateful for my life and if I'm told I've got 24 hours left... it wouldn't make a difference...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Just a pity that you might just do the opposite of all this *ish because No one knows that day....not even the greatest prophet...

For someone that is very fickle... yeah... that person would change his mind... but for someone that understand fate... why should I be scared of death...?!
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Atlantian: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

For someone that is very fickle... yeah... that person would change his mind... but for someone that understand fate... why should I be scared of death...?!
Dont mind them, ride on. I killed myself 10yrs ago, inside my car, now am still here, never to die again. It was hopeless, now, I am free.

1 Like

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by gamaliel121(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by adaksbullet: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
is die only way outs.....gives ur live too jesus
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2015
When you finally go tell me if heaven has free wifi lemme join you there.
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
@Op, no die na.

I go love you cry
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Youngzedd(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
I commento ma revervo.
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by denedene(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... idiot... who wrote about suicide... I could school you on life... difference between me and you... I understand the meaning of vanity upon vanity...
hahaha shift jare, you no fit school me o! I'm a trained psychologist, therapist n counsellor. unless you can beat that, i be lecki n u b my student
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
@Op, no die na.

I go love you cry

Lmao... and your boyfriends...? besides... you wouldn't want to love someone like me...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lmao... and your boyfriends...? besides... you wouldn't want to love someone like me...

Now I'm pissed!
I only tried to give you a reason to live......and voila! You bring my imaginary boyfriends into it!

I don vex for real men!
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
denedene:
hahaha shift jare, you no fit school me o! I'm a trained psychologist, therapist n counsellor. unless you can beat that, i be lecki n u b my student

Then it's a pity you do not understand my way of life... just shut up and stop displaying ignorance...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Now I'm pissed!
I only tried to give you a reason to live......and voila! You bring my imaginary boyfriends into it!

I don vex for real men!

Sweetie... I'm not suicidal... I'm not too conversant with literature terms... but if a doctor told me I've got 24 hours left... that's how I'll spend it...
hope you understand... I didn't mean to offend you... besides... I wouldn't want to rival your imaginary boyfriends... it's not like I'll win anyways...
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Sweetie... I'm not suicidal... I'm not too conversant with literature terms... but if a doctor told me I've got 24 hours left... that's how I'll spend it...
hope you understand... I didn't mean to offend you... besides... I wouldn't want to rival your imaginary boyfriends... it's not like I'll win anyways...

Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=36185200][/quote]
Lol... do you want me to lie to you... or tell you the truth...?
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... do you want me to lie to you... or tell you the truth...?

The whole truth cry
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:

The whole truth cry

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... if your boyfriend thinks you do look like Genevieve... who am I to judge...?
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Houseofglam7(f): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... if your boyfriend thinks you do look like Genevieve... who am I to judge...?

angry
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by iPopAlomo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:

angry

But I answered your question... innit...?
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Hopefully... it's a Saturday...

00:00-06:00 Would be sleeping... if you think I'm not going to sleep knowing I've got 24 hours left... you've got another thing coming...
06:00-06:30 If I'm Older... would pray... if I'm at this age... it still doesn't make much difference...
06:30-10:00 I'm watching T.V mehn... cartoons... football highlights... music... movies... name it... I'm just watching T.V...
10:00-10:30 Going to freshen up(brush, bath, hair, beards, clothes, swagging it...) hitting the igboro one last time...
10:30-14:00 Wherever I find myself... I don't care... I'm not seeing old friends... no one has time for that... or rather... I don't... I might probably go to where I'll try to score a few chicks... where better than the stadium... just to talk... no numbers... no pin... just to talk...
14:00-15:00 Going to look for a viewing center to watch my last arsenal match... looking for one early so I can seat at the front row...
15:00-17:00 Watching football and hopefully we win... wouldn't want to die with an heavy heart...
17:00-18:30 Looking for an eatery... kfc, tfc, Mr biggs... whatever... the first eatery I see... I'm entering... what am I ordering...? chicken and chips... my first and last meal till I...
18:30-19:30 Entering a bar... I'm going to take two bottles of Guinness and one mini bottle of Alomo... and I'm rolling up a couple of blunts...
19:30-21:00 I'm going to get laid... without condom... Bleep that shii... wouldn't want to be in heaven or Hell with a raging konji... I'm emptying my load...
21:00-22:00 Heading home and straight to the showers...
22:00-24:00 Lights out!!!

Two major regrets... I never got to watch a match at the Emirates stadium and I never got to end up with the love of my life... Apart from that... I'm grateful for the life I've been gifted...
bro,pls think twice before you do anything stupid...its your life though..
Re: How I'll Spend My Last 24 Hours... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

please don't contemplate suicide,its never the best option..Just have the hope that tomorrow will be fine and good..I know you are really suffering and going through a hell of a hard time..but with God,all things are possible...Drop the suicide mission and embrace hope bro...Pm me let me see what I can help you with..feeling pity for you bro..Fellow nairalander,let's donate some money no matter how little..be it #10 or #20 to this guy so as to save a soul..Thanks ya'all in advance..Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Me / Can Girls And Ladies Do Without Double Dating? / What Will You Give Your Girlfriend/boyfriend This Valentine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.