Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! (1377 Views)

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe / A Typical Nigerian Politician's Look After Eight Years In Office (Photo) / 10 Characteristic Of A Typical Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Personally, i feel having no shoe at all, as some people said, is better than putting on these type of shoes to school.

I think its high time we demanded that our leaders deliver, especially because of our kids.

This really shows the standard of living most of our kids are subjected to.

Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by Zonacom(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by solomon111(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who're all these people sef that just come online and spew hocus-pocus?
Are you sure you've lived in Nigeria before?
How can somebody just come and put up one picture without source and call that the "typical shoe" of Nigerian students?
In all my years in Nigeria,i've not seen where this worn-out shoe became the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Infact,shoes like this are not accepted in most public schools.
You people should stop disgracing yourselves before the world.
Yes,we need better leadership,but that dosen't mean we should start telling falsehood to exagerrate the bad.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by donphilopus: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Atleast, our president was once shoeless!
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
That looks more like a Nigerian graduate (applicant) shoes.

If you agree with me, click like!
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
solomon111: Who're all these people sef that just come online and spew hocus-pocus?
Are you sure you've lived in Nigeria before?
How can somebody just come and put up one picture without source and call that the "typical shoe" of Nigerian students?
In all my years in Nigeria,i've not seen where this worn-out shoe became the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Infact,shoes like this are not accepted in most public schools.
You people should stop disgracing yourselves before the world.
Yes,we need better leadership,but that dosen't mean we should start telling falsehood to exagerrate the bad.

If exposing the ills in the society means disgracing yourself in the public the you really have a lot to learn son. Go and read yourbook.

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by ChigbunduE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by solomon111(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

If exposing the ills in the society means disgracing yourself in the public the you really have a lot to learn son. Go and read yourbook.
You're lucky i just saw this your reply, so i will try my best not to insult you.
There's a BIG difference between exposing societal ills and telling falsehood.
If you had a functioning brain,you would realize that.
Once again,shoes like those are not the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Maybe you need to go look up the meaning of the word "typical".
Queen indeed.

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: You're lucky i just saw this your reply, so i will try my best not to insult you.
There's a BIG difference between exposing societal ills and telling falsehood.
If you had a functioning brain,you would realize that.
Once again,shoes like those are not the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
Maybe you need to go look up the meaning of the word "typical".
Queen indeed.

Ogbeni, if you are having personal issues with somebody, am not the person you are supposed to be facing. If my post is irritating you, why not ignore me and walk away. Abi were ni e ni?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by tpia5: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Madam, go and buy shoes for those who need them.

Stop wasting people's time on nairaland.

What exactly is new about the fact that many people in nigeria are poor?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by solomon111(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
tpia@:

Madam, go and buy shoes for those who need them.

Stop wasting people's time on nairaland.

What exactly is new about the fact that many people in nigeria are poor?

I understand that you have a lot of enemies here. I am not ready to make you one so its either you post a meaningful comment or keep walking.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by solomon111(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Ogbeni, if you are having personal issues with somebody, am not the person you are supposed to be facing. If my post is irritating you, why not ignore me and walk away. Abi were ni e ni?
Why should i ignore you woman?
You made a claim,insulted me in the process and now you won't/can't defend it?
And women like you will be the one asking for gender equality.
No problem.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: Why should i ignore you woman?
You made a claim,insulted me in the process and now you don't want to defend it?
Okay.

If you need 100 of such pictures, i can give to you to show you that the picture i uploaded is real.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by solomon111(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

If you need 100 of such pictures, i can give to you to show you that what i the picture i uploaded is real.
I need you to prove it to me that that worn-out shoe is the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
I need you to show me pictures of hundreds of Nigerian students in Nigerian schools wearing that kind of shoe.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
solomon111: I need you to prove it to me that that worn-out shoe is the TYPICAL footware of Nigerian students.
I need you to show me pictures of hundreds of Nigerian students in Nigerian schools wearing that kind of shoe.

You know what, uploading the pictures is not the problem but the fact that you already made up your mind about the issue so trying to convince you will be futile. If the word 'TYPICAL' is what is giving you a nightmare, then i guess you should come down to the mainland and check out the public schools.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

SMH!!! What ills were u exposing wen u were only exposing ur foolishness?

The guy told u the truth: most Nigerian schools accept sandals...and the ones who accept the type u posted are privates whose students are okay enuff to afford a timberland shoe!

So, i dnt get ur foolishness at all....

because ur brother wears that to school doesn't mean every student does!
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

You know what, uploading the pictures is not the problem but the fact that you already made up your mind about the issue so trying to convince you will be futile. If the word 'TYPICAL' is what is giving you a nightmare, then i guess you should come down to the mainland and check out the public schools.
look at how u are defending ur lies in an amateurish way!
Post pictures where Nigerian students wear such shoes or shut ur fucck up!
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by tpia5: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

I understand that you have a lot of enemies here. I am not ready to make you one so its either you post a meaningful comment or keep walking.

madam, dont ignore your own enemies just because you saw mine.

anybody who is on this earth will have enemies, so if you think you have none, you must be a loser.

what exactly is the point of your thread? You saw poor people and its so strange to you?

like i said, buy shoes for those who need them, if you must showcase shoes on nl then do so in a way that benefits those you are talking about. Start a shoe drive or contact your elected representatives over the matter.

people are correcting you but your arrogance and pride wont let you take correction.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
4reigningqueen:

If you need 100 of such pictures, i can give to you to show you that the picture i uploaded is real.

Upload just 15 out of the Hundred, and if You can't, I'm afraid, Sango will do some striking today undecided

Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by tpia5: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Katsina lawmaker buys shoes for students

https://www.nairaland.com/1519138/katsina-lawmaker-sent-children-public

Ekiti Indigenes Abroad Donate 15,000 Sandals Worth N48M To Pupils

https://www.nairaland.com/756208/ekiti-indigenes-abroad-donate-15000
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
SLIDE waxie: SMH!!! What ills were u exposing wen u were only exposing ur foolishness?

The guy told u the truth: most Nigerian schools accept sandals...and the ones who accept the type u posted are privates whose students are okay enuff to afford a timberland shoe!

gringrin
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
SLIDE waxie: SMH!!! What ills were u exposing wen u were only exposing ur foolishness?

tongue

Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
Abu Mikey:

gringrin
tongue
Abu Mikey:

gringrin
Re: A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!! by 4reigningqueen: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
cool
tpia@:

tongue
tpia@:

(1) (Reply)

Former Anglican Primate, Jasper Akinola "Kidnapped" And Rescued By Gov. Amosun / Top 5 Reasons Aminu Tambuwal will make a great president! / Portuguese Company, Building Automated Animal Feed Mill For Atiku In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.