Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28586 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by tobaaro(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2008
Checkout really cheap car offers at www . 9jacars . . com
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I wouldnt intentionally throw something at him. . .
What if i had a really bad day and i came home really upset and just needed to release some tension and we got into and arguement, you would still throw it back??
Hmm, just wondering why you think you have the right to throw something at him but he does not have the right to throw it back at you, this does not mean that I am for men hitting/throwing things at their wives etc tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, just wondering why you think you have the right to throw something at him but he does not have the right to throw it back at you, this does not mean that I am for men hitting/throwing things at their wives etc tongue
I know i sound like im contradicting myself. but i will admit that there are times that i get really upset. I mean really upset that i might act out on emotion then logic. Im not perfect you know im working on it. I have already experience what happens when i let my emotions be the driver to logic. and it is a day that still do truly regret.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

kiss  kiss thank you hun.   I can use the same excuse of coming back home from work throwing knives at her because I've had a really rough day.

Onyinye, please if you're serious you need some anger management counseling.  There are far better ways to cool your steam.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

I know i sound like im contradicting myself. but i will admit that there are times that i get really upset. I mean really upset that i might act out on emotion then logic. I'm not perfect you know im working on it. I have already experience what happens when i let my emotions be the driver to logic. and it is a day that still do truly regret.
yeah sure we all make mistakes dear, i was just a bit concerned about the statement you made 'You would strike me with something?? shocked shocked' as if it would be a shock to you after you clearly stated that you might hit him, not saying that he should though, bear in mind, men also have emotions, not just women smiley
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
ibkaye:

yeah sure we all make mistakes dear, i was just a bit concerned about the statement you made 'You would strike me with something?? shocked shocked' as if it would be a shock to you after you clearly stated that you might hit him, not saying that he should though, bear in mind, men also have emotions, not just women smiley
Yeah i know. but i have yet to hit anyone with any type of an object. and i probably will never, well i hope i will never.

HCH3COO:

kiss  kiss thank you hun.   I can use the same excuse of coming back home from work throwing knives at her because I've had a really rough day.

Onyinye, please if you're serious you need some anger management counseling.  There are far better ways to cool your steam.
Yeah i don't have any anger issues so cool your jets water boy.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah i know. but i have yet to hit anyone with any type of an object. and i probably will never, well i hope i will never.
That's cool dear smiley
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Baxilexi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
@hch, good for you, grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
grin grin women sha . Can't live with 'em can't live without 'em.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

grin grin women sha . Can't live with 'em can't live without 'em.
You would be nothing without women.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2008
onyinye2:

You would be nothing without women.
You would be nothing without men, don't forget.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

You would be nothing without men, don't forget.
Oka sure. for procreation,yes.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2008
As long as it's a yes you proved my point. kiss
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2008
HCH3COO:

As long as it's a yes you proved my point. kiss
so impossible. seriously you are.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2008
aww sweetie kiss, i take that as a compliment. you don make black man dey blush embarassed .
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2008
oh jeez louise!!! you are truly something.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by HCH3COO: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2008
onyinye2:

oh jeez louise!!! you are truly something.
I am not louise o, but yes I am something. Women love something tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by onyinye2(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2008
something not anything.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by dreeldee: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2008
jew girl, carry romance about a thread
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2008
@ topic

Never heard of this!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by dreeldee: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2008
it's mainly used among naija students i think it started from there
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2008
dreeldee:

it's mainly used among naija students i think it started from there

Ok!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by lawyer(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2008
Contrary to what most of you think a jew man is regarding a guy that has no action or is a slacker towards girls, a Jew man used to be a taboo word dating back to the early 90's in most Federal universities in Nigeria. It basically has its origin from the rampant cases of cultism that was plaguing the nation in the 90's and early 2000.

Being a member of a cult group either eiye, bucca, vikkings, axe man or runs in general gave you that status to do and undo amongst your fellow peers. These guys would do anything to recruit more chaps into their various cults to become part of the gang. Now a fellow who wasnt part of any cult group was regarded as a "jew man" because he couldnt identify himself with any known cult or group. He was generally regarded as weak, incapable, physically impotent and not worth dicussing or engaging in the hustle and flow lifestyle in school. As the years began to roll, the word "Jew Man" began to take another dimension in a derogatory way to fuel the embers of hatred and war amongst other members of the other cults. If any eiye man was to meet another axe man, he would immediately address him as a 'jew man" hereby sparking off a gang war within days.

Word began to spread around that the usuage of the word "Jew Man" meant "not part of us, or weak or generally impotent either mentally, financially or physically". Girls began to make do with that word to humilate boys who were either club boys or aje butta boys or omo mummy and were not affiliated with any cult or general slackers. They dared not use that word in front of any tough guy or cult hence the number of slaps that would come her way.

The word was generally used in a hush tone through out and no one person could actually shout the word without any repercussion as to knowing who told them about the word or what it meant because it was a cult code and either your in or out. There is no middle fence. Identifying a "Jew Man" became easier in the late 90's and cultists used it to swell their ranks to cause mayhem until the advent of private schools began to take the shine of cultists generally.

Therefore the girl that called that guy a jew man should be asked where she got it from and if she has the liver, she should go to either LASU,OSU, OFFA POLY, IBADAN POLY, RSUT, NSUKKA or U.I to repeat that word in the open and see if her arms and legs are still functioning after 24 hours. cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by slickhacks(m): 1:58am On Jul 30, 2008
jew man is fart related for someone that does not belong to fart
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 2:02am On Jul 30, 2008
jew man is fart related for someone that does not belong to[b] fart[/b]

Lmao, You mean FRATernity?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2008
lawyer:

Contrary to what most of you think a jew man is regarding a guy that has no action or is a slacker towards girls, a Jew man used to be a taboo word dating back to the early 90's in most Federal universities in Nigeria. It basically has its origin from the rampant cases of cultism that was plaguing the nation in the 90's and early 2000.

Being a member of a cult group either eiye, bucca, vikkings, axe man or runs in general gave you that status to do and undo amongst your fellow peers. These guys would do anything to recruit more chaps into their various cults to become part of the gang. Now a fellow who wasnt part of any cult group was regarded as a "jew man" because he couldnt identify himself with any known cult or group. He was generally regarded as weak, incapable, physically impotent and not worth dicussing or engaging in the hustle and flow lifestyle in school. As the years began to roll, the word "Jew Man" began to take another dimension in a derogatory way to fuel the embers of hatred and war amongst other members of the other cults. If any eiye man was to meet another axe man, he would immediately address him as a 'jew man" hereby sparking off a gang war within days.

Word began to spread around that the usuage of the word "Jew Man" meant "not part of us, or weak or generally impotent either mentally, financially or physically". Girls began to make do with that word to humilate boys who were either club boys or aje butta boys or omo mummy and were not affiliated with any cult or general slackers. They dared not use that word in front of any tough guy or cult hence the number of slaps that would come her way.

The word was generally used in a hush tone through out and no one person could actually shout the word without any repercussion as to knowing who told them about the word or what it meant because it was a cult code and either your in or out. There is no middle fence. Identifying a "Jew Man" became easier in the late 90's and cultists used it to swell their ranks to cause mayhem until the advent of private schools began to take the shine of cultists generally.

Therefore the girl that called that guy a jew man should be asked where she got it from and if she has the liver, she should go to either LASU,OSU, OFFA POLY, IBADAN POLY, RSUT, NSUKKA or You.I to repeat that word in the open and see if her arms and legs are still functioning after 24 hours. cheesy

@lawyer, nice one!

Actually, the spelling of the word itself is uncertain as it is hardly written. However, from the emphasis placed on pronouncing the word, the spelling "JEW" is wrong. The "J" sound in the word is much stronger than the "J" sound in the word "JEW". Also, the "Uu" sound is shorter than the "EW" in "JEW". The appropriate spellings would be GJU (appropriate stress) or JU (less forceful)
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2008
@topic,

The girl does not deserve such a guy. She's better off with a regular bloke, and not a gentleman.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by kheme(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2008
and finally, "lawyer" has said it ALL!!!

but i still cant believe that so many people here have not herd that "slang"! undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by jkpretty(f): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2008
Like a said before, i've heard the word "Jew" or "Ju" before but On a second thought, i think i hear people say "Juvi" was "Juvi" shortened to "Ju"? and then i thought the sland was coined out of the word "Juvenile". All these cults talk sef, get as e be. undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by shylladear(f): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2008
lawyer has said it all grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Gamine(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2008
So this is still on undecided

Ju, i tot it was from Juvenile or Junior

nawa ooooooo undecided
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2008
ju man,chaff man
both the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Igbo Art (Nka Igbo) / topic closed / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.