Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (34519 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by LaJuMe: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Laff wan tear my bello o

...Ogbe idi pon bi TONTO DIKEH...
Won na DJ tori TONTO DIKEH!
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by PTAwal: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
FRACTURE TO THE EYE and BRUISES TO THE BRAIN. Haba OP we are not dense na.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by tonaydo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
joeydozzy: The club guys are soft

A DJ is in heaven right now after changing track from "Jaiye Jaiye" to "HI" in my area sad
lwkmd. . .them suppose don beat am go hell fire for playing HI for heaven.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by oduaboy1: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dont blame the guys,tonto dikeh songs are always disastrous to the ear drums.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by fijiano202(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Make them leave this poor poko girl,shes trying her best,if Skales,dammy krane could sing why cant tonto dike try her best... anyway nice Joke,u are crazically fit
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by katty40(f): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hey!is it dat bad?to me he ws only doing wat he felt ws 'GUD 4 BIZ'..d went to far jare![color=#990000][/color]
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by oyedun82(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Lolz... hw cn he playin tonto dike songs in d club ..??..is lyk d DJ is high on som wet weed...
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by DrDoGood1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
No photo,
So I don't bilivit.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
demelza: Kikikikiki!
Very good joke. grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by AbuMikey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
xtervaganza: see u. The eye socket can get fractured, even black spot in d eye can get fractured too. It happens to boxers a lot where de permanently see a floating object until corrected by surgery

Bruise to d brain is possible too and it happens a lot . remember they said he was in an induced coma? Meaning they did not beat him to coma, the doctors put him in coma to save his life

Wallahi, ITK nor go kill some people,....

You nor know book reach me, nor be joke!

Mtchewwwwwwww....

Simple Sarcasm, you can't decipher undecided
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by heykims(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I love this joke grin

Bruise to the Brain ni , fractures to the eye ko cheesy

So no be only me notice dt, all dese crooked medical diagnosis. If u re a doc or a health professional vast in O nd G, it may interest u to view ds thread too for only medics sud decipher d background foul play....
www.nairaland.com/1508782/tb-joshua-delivers-nneoma-ukpabi
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Tuniper(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
We have paramedics in Nigeria ?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by ManTiger(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I love this joke grin

Bruise to the Brain ni , fractures to the eye ko cheesy

Youve obviously havn't heard about cerebral bruises?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by aieromon(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

I bet the aggressors were Nairalanders!!!

#poko
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pimples: Some people in public service forget that they are out to serve d public.
As a DJ, u are playing for the crowd and it is what they want u should give to them. But this DJ thought he was playing for himself and he got himself to blame.
Next time, he'll be more sensitive to the demand of his listeners.
Guy relax, it never happened. It is a joke trying to highlight how horrible tonto's songs are
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by RealSleek(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
this is the real reason why the DJ was bastardized--all what the club people want is to get high.... put their hands in the sky, but when the DJ was passing by, he forgot to say AYI, AYI
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahahahahahahah, i cant stop laughing grin grin i swear, criticism and indepth hatred is not more than this. grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Fayrouzz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
Them no hol gun mk them light the mudafuker!!
Hediot!!
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by PurestBoy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
J.Kramer:
I have 4 things to say:
1.These bloggers should learn to type correctly
2.Guys they vex o
3.Tonto Dike gats to pay his hospital bills
4.Why shud a 41 year old man be playing 'jeje' for 5 minutes?

You be confirmed madman. Lol
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
You guys are really bad. U can really make mockery of someone. Tonto would be shading tears now reading comments hear.

Tonto, sorry eh, dont mind dem. Na jealousy dey worri dem. grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by PurestBoy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson: Hahahahahahahahah, i cant stop laughing grin grin i swear, criticism and indepth hatred is not more than this. grin

Mr Redbenson, how e dey go for sexuality section? You no knack toto dis night?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by AbuMikey(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
ManTiger:
Youve obviously havn't heard about cerebral bruises?

Are You blind?? undecided

Didn't you see the smileys I attached to my post? undecided

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
A well trained DJ should listen to the dancers says
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by bebechuks: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
DankemzI:

how is it hate? Music is not her calling.... She should concentrate on Nollywood.
what is your calling?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
PurestBoy:

Mr Redbenson, how e dey go for sexuality section? You no knack toto dis night?

I go knack but na ur mmama or sis. i wan knack. ode grin
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Okikiade(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kaudj kicking against undiscipline disk jockeying hardnut dj's deserves little beatings!Tonto Decaying song send a DJ to coma? Murder she wrote...
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by PurestBoy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson:

I go knack but na ur mmama or sis. i wan knack. ode grin

Weyrey, oko ashawo, see your teeth lol
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by bebechuks: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Shyna112: A well trained DJ should listen to the dancers says
na shekpe cause am.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by missshawry: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Laughter don tier my pant.....Lolzzzzzz nxttym d stupid DJ wunt play dt song in a club.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
PurestBoy:

Weyrey, oko ashawo, see your teeth lol

If u talk again, i go just send one of dem girls to come fucck u die. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Helped Her Out / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.