Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? (34523 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / WTF!!! Orezi And Lil Kesh Fight In The Club (pictures) / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by FNG3: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2013
brinell: Wow! Guys are just supporting brutality and almost death to an individual just doing his job. At the same time when police and politicians do the same, the same guys here come out blazing attack on the police and politicians. Interesting shocked
this is the only reasonable post i've read in this thread.if it really happened the drunkards should be caught and clamped in prison for at least 3 years.i'm not a tonto dikeh fan though,just a guy who hates violence and violent people.

this topic shouldn't even be in this section.i think it really happened.
www.africanentertainer.com/news/shocking-news-club-dj-beaten-to-coma-for-playing-tonto-dikehs-song
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by iamdsam: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Kemzie victor: Click like if dem soppose beat dat DJ wella grin
Numerous likes. I nor sure say that guy for fit get up for one month if na Warri he take try that rubbish. Them treat he F. U. C. K UP well

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by irukandji89(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Fracture to the eye .....
Bruising to the brain ....
Hmmmm ....
I no know say eye sef get bone ....
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by ChiSun27(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Otu ocha!!! Sorry I mean ooooops!

Do u wnt me to translate what u jst said
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by 8bolz(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2013
evrybody take one beer for my head now coolevrybody take one beer for my head now
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Diesel1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
That bottle, na me throw am
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please tell me this is a joke.As I can't stop laughing.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Trendy4gud(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
O-k-o-t-o-r-i-g-b-a!!!! Phew!!!!!
A beg make una take am sofri for her.

Shey dem dey say make we dey try hand for many things for naija. Tonto dey master all trade.

I'm wishing you quick recovery Mr DJ. Please try to learn your lessons because those dudes are controlled by alki.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by anpaf: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Where did it happen?
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by gebbson(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
nw dat wat i call a bad market
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by icankel: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Each time I c her song on naijaloaded I jump n pass
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by usdane: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
imsu.boi:

stop begging for "likes"

undecided
actually you are the one begging for likes. (indirectly)

1 Like

Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by ERockson: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dey there. D guy that was beaten was later identified to be SEUN of nairaland.
Re: DJ Beaten To Coma For Playing Tonto Dikeh’s Song In The Club? by Sirgenerouz(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Have you ever taught of making money online but was cut short by doubt? well it is very possible, here is how you can make up to 150,000 naira monthly from the comfort of your home.
The following guides are available to guide you in becoming the newest millionaire in a matter of months.
1.The Secret To Making 100k Monthly With Bulk SMS
2.INSTANT CASH SECRETS
3.How To Start Electronics Importation Business From The Comfort Of Your Home With Less Than N10,000 Online, And Have Your Items Shipped To Your Door-Step In Less Than 5 Days!
4.How To Get A World-Wide Accepted
Visa Prepaid Card For Your Online Transactions In Nigeria.
5.How To Make An Extra $412 a Week Thanks To Fiverr.com
6.How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes.
7. HOW TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN 450,000 NAIRA ON FOOTBALL BETS
all these and more will be in your possession, and you know what that means. what are you waiting for? get started here www.netbiznaija.com/ishola/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Girl Gets Several Men Proposing To Her After Twitter Naija Helped Her Out / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.