Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Official Engagement :) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Engagement :) (23666 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Elnino4ladies: ..i heard u ar married wit kids..na tru..??cus i wan propose oh...
U wan gini? Post ur account balance make i c first b4 we start this ur Q&A session.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
U no try oh!
Idowuogbo:
Oh geh, accessories no follow promo o! If u no get money to buy, come natural or borrow ur mama aluminium. grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
*clears throat*
youdonmeanit...
What's happening?
Now you will start eating customized banana without fear of what people will say?
Kpoturu nwunne gi ya bia tara afo nkita nuru mmanya...lols
Wish you well anyways then
*grabs idowuogbo*
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U wan gini? Post ur account balance make i c first b4 we start this ur Q&A session.
What are waiting for
Owww I gerrit(she don wanna publicize ours yet)
^^^
Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: Ok ok. Mmhmm *clears throat* chai how do I begin?
We met back in my first year in IMSU where he used to work. And we became fast friends. ( You can't help loving this man here) though I never saw this coming. Even after he traveled and we only kept in touch as friends. I used to think that's all we'd be.even though I loved him so and longed for more.I thought the distance couldn't let it be. I didn't know he had this all planned right from the beginning.

Fast forward a few years later. He made his intentions known. And the rest is history.
The pictures and kneeling down and all else are just formalities. We already knew from the beginning where we wanted to spend the rest of our lives
in each other's arms

This is a blessing and we love that and wish you both a successful marriage. Make sure that you invite us and we fly down to wherever you will be holding your wedding as I know that many nairalanders will show up to be with you.Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Adaobi12: U no try oh!

Adaobi the African princess, I think you gonna be there that day?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Adaobi12: U no try oh!
Na persin u wan run down u dey find. Ok, I'll do ur Ankara half price and gele full price. Deal or no deal? angry
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ Leavestory that was so touching. kiss kiss I feel so honored. God bless you.
@ Mayapop. You put a big smile on my face. Thanks gurl. Wish u great luck.

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: @ Leavestory that was so touching. kiss kiss I feel so honored. God bless you.
@ Mayapop. You put a big smile on my face. Thanks gurl. Wish u great luck.
update me on the wedding things
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hehehehehe
Dirty mind.
chris_villa: *clears throat*
youdonmeanit...
What's happening?
Now you will start eating customized banana without fear of what people will say?
Kpoturu nwunne gi ya bia tara afo nkita nuru mmanya...lols
Wish you well anyways then
*grabs idowuogbo*
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
You'll be updated.
leavestory: update me on the wedding things

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: You'll be updated.

Don't fail to invite usoooooooooooooo. Don't eat your beautiful wedding cake without calling us.
God's blessings all the way in Jesus name. Ameeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: thanks smiley
Well I hope so too. But if she does,I'm ready for her. No time for nonsense cheesy grin

My dear 'flower loving lady', did d bloke buy u flower b4 or during d engagement moment? grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: CCongratulations Loretta.God bless ur union o. cheesy

So when i am engaging you? grin u know u dont have all d time on earth.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson:

So when i am engaging you? grin u know u dont have all d time on earth.

Na ur hand e day na.I will soon start menopause embarassed embarassed
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
hannne: Congrats dearie.Awwwww.babe,am so happy 4 u.wish u more
joy nd hapiness as u take t to d next level.me sef go love o.

Vivly: Congrats Lorretta, I'm happy for you.

Vivly: Congrats Lorretta, I'm happy for you.

Teespice: Congratulations dearie.

Wishing you the best of marital bliss.

Sapphiredamsel: Congratulations to you, I pray you become friends forever

Na lie ooo. U see all these girls telling congrats bla bla... if u dont do to ur man what michelle did to protect obama from hungry eyes of other women, dis same girls would hijack ur man from u. Dont 4get, ur worst enemy is who sits next to u. Be vigilant with these husband hungried ladies. grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Cathydera(f): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
wow congratulations to you "senior Loretta " as fondly called by ojimgbo babes. happy married life.
sure you won't forget to invite us on the D DAY.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
skydeep: I love this cheesy

Congrats sweetheart cheesy. Chief bride's maid booked cool

Keep being chief bride's maid. None of ur mate is still single, infact dis xmas, all of dem will travel wit hubby and kids to d village, what can i say of u...chief bride's maid. grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
bukatyne: Congrats!

Wish you and your hubby to be many many years of a joyous marriage and not the Naija typical suffering and smiling

grin Which is better, singleness or suffering and smiling?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by vanguard1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sunbellar:
badt boy
Am not bad-t oooooo, am just.........
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Emmanuela96: end time things

Op, see a fellow woman telling u 'end time things' here grin I cant stop yaffing cos of some comments.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
One can hardly see people like 'francababy', Godmother', 'Mrsincredible' etc on a thread like this. I mean dis folks have searched for husband in all nooks and crannies without finding one thus thier dissappearance from this thread. They cant be sharing on people's testimonies without having thiers to share. grin It's well!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrat dear smiley
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson: One can hardly see people like 'francababy', Godmother', 'Mrsincredible' etc on a thread like this. I mean dis folks have searched for husband in all nooks and crannies without finding one thus thier dissappearance from this thread. They cant be sharing on people's testimonies without having thiers to share. grin It's well!
bros confess u dey find wife abi?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson quit poking folks. What do you hope to achieve by irking them? A fight? That's enough already.BTW skydeep is a happily married woman with kids.
The rest I'm sure have serious men in their lives. Or not. According to their wants and desires. Marriage isn't the be all and end all. Now go and sleep. smiley
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
@Cathydera. Aww how nice. A familiar person at last. How you been babe? Oya PM things smiley
Re: The Official Engagement :) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
leavestory: update me on the wedding things
leave story

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
mayapop: Omg! This so beautiful kiss Loretta I'm so happy for you and you're so beautiful and you got this personality I really like!
Congratulations smiley cry Tears of joy grin

You see ur life? That's because she was never a part of 'A Thread For Single Ladies'. Keep wasting ur time there while those far younger than u are getting married. grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by alingo4life: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Is loretta fooling us or what?I think we've all being fooled.Yes this is a Stage-managed proposal.Yes,Stage-managed,come to think of it,Who snapped the picture while the proposal was taking place?Was it be loretta herself?
Did she know he was going to propose and had cameras set-up or did she tell him to "re-propose" again?Abeg make she no fool us jare..I suspect something,she's just using this to console herself jare..maybe the Guy just dey straff her everyday and night no jare...No Marriage things for her..

No fool yourself people,open ur eyes wide,i dont usually comment on things like this,but on this,am commenting..

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Canadathingz(f): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Oh wow this is soooo cool..... Nairaland doing big things
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Na ur hand e day na.I will soon start menopause embarassed embarassed

U fit do am dis night?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Cathydera: wow congratulations to you "senior Loretta " as fondly called by ojimgbo babes. happy married life.
sure you won't forget to invite us on the D DAY.

Another member of board of trustees on 'A thread For Single Ladies' grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.