Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Official Engagement :) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Engagement :) (23661 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Adaobi12: Chris ,danhumprey is right,we are two different GIRLS.
grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Danhumprey: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Adaobi12: Chris ,danhumprey is right,we are two different ladies.
Thank for clearing the air. Many people still confuse both of you.

We still need to talk. I have been trying to reach you to no avail.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by GentleMimi: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Keep being chief bride's maid. None of ur mate is still single, infact dis xmas, all of dem will travel wit hubby and kids to d village, what can i say of u...chief bride's maid. grin
Chai! Ignorance na bad tin oooo! Her hubby is on this forum and he's the one who told u to shut up!

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by alingo4life: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
leavestory: mr man see what too much of holly-wood movies has done to ur life?it has made u become a fool,grow up kid!!!!and stop nagging like woman wey dem cut her breasts,if her getting married is a problem for you then brother better go and commit suicide,I no blame u na mtn I blame wey dey give u free mb to take browse the internet na them give u the opportunity to come to nairaland and pour out ur frustrated life.

It's so funny you're being myopic.I asked everybody a question and nobody thought it right to answer me.Isn't this so-called proposal stage-managed?Do you go everywhere with a camera with the feeling that he might propose anytime?Abeg you've all being fooled.Yes fooled. Haven't you stopped to ask yourself these questions,How did she managed to get the pictures for that "proposal" how did she?Maybe you should have asked her this before you all start congratulating her.Why dont you ask that question.

And to answer your question,I do not use Mtn free Mb to browse like you,Infact i dont even do mobile browsing like broke dude's like you.Being surfing the Internet since 2002 and i use my laptop to surf the internet with a 8,000naira monthly data plan.So get that into your head and ask yourself if u're not being fooled by this stage-managed proposal...Tufiaka
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
I aint doubting him,I'm just saying that he stalked many monikers to spot the difference
Danhumprey: Thank for clearing the air. Many people still confuse both of you.

We still need to talk. I have been trying to reach you to no avail.
See scope...
Dan,you no dey tire to talk?
You need to Fvck ...(as simple as that).
Dont call me a perv,you're more than that.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
alingo4life:

.So get that into your head and ask yourself if u're not being fooled by this stage-managed proposal...Tufiaka
now what's your business if the marriage proposal was stage-managed?na ur papa abi na ur mama dem wan marry?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
alingo4life:

And to answer your question,I do not use Mtn free Mb to browse like you,Infact i dont even do mobile browsing like broke dude's like you.Being surfing the Internet since 2002 and i use my laptop to surf the internet with a 8,000naira monthly data plan.So get that into your head and ask yourself if u're not being fooled by this stage-managed proposal...Tufiaka
In my opinion,you are no where near civilization
You type buy plasma tv and start thinking you've upgraded without knowing there are smart tvs with features you never dreamt of.#allpunintended cheesy
Stop that 8k network ranting,I consume data thrice that price monthly...

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
ROTFL
alingo4life: Is loretta fooling us or what?I think we've all being fooled.Yes this is a Stage-managed proposal.Yes,Stage-managed,come to think of it,Who snapped the picture while the proposal was taking place?Was it be loretta herself?
Did she know he was going to propose and had cameras set-up or did she tell him to "re-propose" again?Abeg make she no fool us jare..I suspect something,she's just using this to console herself jare..maybe the Guy just dey straff her everyday and night no jare...No Marriage things for her..

No fool yourself people,open ur eyes wide,i dont usually comment on things like this,but on this,am commenting..

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't confuse this Adaobi12 with Adaobi123! They are two different girls. smiley

Got it now. Noted
Re: The Official Engagement :) by andyanders: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2013

Ok, noted
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
chris_villa:
In my opinion,you are no where near civilization
You type buy plasma tv and start thinking you've upgraded without
knowing there are smart tvs with features you never dreamt
of.#allpunintended cheesy
Stop that 8k network ranting,I consume data thrice that price monthly...

Look @ dis broke azz nigga o, coming here to claim what he's not/might not be in d next 5yrs. If u were so loaded, why wld u be changing ur gender from 'm' to 'f' to 'mf' etc? Smh!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
mayapop: lol cheesy I'll Just Laugh, Because It's Still Funny And Ridiculous, that this Brainless pig! Thinks I'm his age mate or along the line undecided. You need to wake up bro.......you're stttttttupid!

Call it whatever but are u not ashamed that even a small girl u had as a school daughter in ur sec. school had gotten married since and u still roaming d street without one?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
See as guys they fight over some greedy girls who would give cheap attention to a janitor as far as he is based in obodo oyibo. Greedy idiiaaats..low self esteemed gutter bred gold diggers ;l tongue

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
lol. I love all the ladies in d building. Make una no mind me jare. grin grin

@lorretta, congrats and i wish u all d best.

#exiting thread
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Look @ dis broke azz nigga o, coming here to claim what he's not/might not be in d next 5yrs. If u were so loaded, why wld u be changing ur gender from 'm' to 'f' to 'mf' etc? Smh!
cry
RedBenson:

.I changed it because NL ladies are too stingy,even with their pics cheesy cry
Maybe I'll finally get a freelower price p#
grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Call it whatever but are u not ashamed that even a small girl u had as a school daughter in ur sec. school had gotten married since and u still roaming d street without one?
Shameless bachelor!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
congrats! Mine's on the way. You pretty..ur fiance too handsome. cheesy
#exits thread to go and pray dat tpia doesn't come with her witchcraft and spoil dis thread. Dats if she hasn't

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by alingo4life: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

You got the dude there jare.Na mtn wey dey give ma MB to use on a silly phone na him dey make am talk rubbish.Girl do stage managed proposal for you una dey happy..make she give us evidence it's not stage-managed before i believe..Mtchewww
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
mayapop: Shameless bachelor!!!! angry

grin grin grin Shameless bachelor + shameful spinster = heavenly made union. I love mayapop.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Congrats Lorretta U! Wishing you all marital happiness.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
smiley thanks
ileobatojo: Congrats Lorretta U! Wishing you all marital happiness.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nonso23: Choi!! This is coming late but all the same... Cogratulations senorita! Wishing you and your man a fulfilled marriage.
Your man has got a rare gem in his hands o! A superb combination of beauty, brains and romanticism. grin
HML in advance!
aww thanks smiley smiley
Re: The Official Engagement :) by iLUMeN8(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Damn! I can't believe I've lost again! To an okoro for that Mata! Anyways hope still dae for my sweetus, Loretta and I cos so long as MOG neva join dem she is still single and like Mandela, I will NEVER give up.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations
Re: The Official Engagement :) by RoyalRoy(m): 4:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Congratulations.

Hmmmmm.

Lucky dude.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2014
smiley smiley
Royal Roy: Congratulations.

Hmmmmm.

Lucky dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.