Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (21678 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by ocelot2006(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta: Is this a joke because the ogogoro master is yet to tell Nigerians anything about his not so well hidden presidential ambition...?

These PDP clowns no go kill pesin with laughter for real...lmao

why do I sense concern in that laughter of yours. Abi u dey fear? You should be grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by chadnezzar0worl(m): 12:05am On Dec 14, 2013
[i][/i]dullard!
emmykk: Dr goodluck Jonathan has the constitutional right to contest as president of his country just like anyone of us.whoever think he is not doing well for the job should go and buy presidential ticket from any party and contest against him.

The yoruba enjoy the stay of obj as president in this country 1999-2007,during his administration it was other region south south,south east and some other region north ward that back his presidency until his second term that he rigged his south west home region.

The yoruba states top leaders has always be playing the spoiler in Nigeria politics since 1960

we all know he,gej will win,when the chips are down
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by funshint(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2013
emmykk: Dr goodluck Jonathan has the constitutional right to contest as president of his country just like anyone of us.whoever think he is not doing well for the job should go and buy presidential ticket from any party and contest against him.

The yoruba enjoy the stay of obj as president in this country 1999-2007,during his administration it was other region south south,south east and some other region north ward that back his presidency until his second term that he rigged his south west home region.

The yoruba states top leaders has always be playing the spoiler in Nigeria politics since 1960

This is not about yoruba dis; yoruba dat. U̶̲̥̅̊ see we in the SW don't mind another replacement for GEJ coming from Otuoke as long as he's more competent that the current drunkard we hv in Aso-rock. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by funshint(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2013
CarmelloANGEL: You see...this is part of what OBJ is saying that Tukur is a protege to Oga Jonah, the truth be told, as a responsible chairman of a party, is it proper for him to 'anoint' a candidate at this stage even tho d candidature of the Presidential position shld still be open 4 all qualified candidate of the party. We all knw OBJ's letter abt Tukur playing 2 d tune of Jonathan is true, bt why cnt they even 'pretend' 4 nao that its nt true rather than displaying wat they ar accused of outside jst few days after d accusation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by funshint(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2013
CarmelloANGEL: You see...this is part of what OBJ is saying that Tukur is a protege to Oga Jonah, the truth be told, as a responsible chairman of a party, is it proper for him to 'anoint' a candidate at this stage even tho d candidature of the Presidential position shld still be open 4 all qualified candidate of the party. We all knw OBJ's letter abt Tukur playing 2 d tune of Jonathan is true, bt why cnt they even 'pretend' 4 nao that its nt true rather than displaying wat they ar accused of outside jst few days after d accusation.
Just imagine Tukur who ought to be neutral as the chairman of the party has now turned himself to Jonathan's campaign manager. No wonder PDP is in a lot of disarray!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by 4Wilywily: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2013
funshint:
This is not about yoruba dis; yoruba dat. U̶̲̥̅̊ see we in the SW don't mind another replacement for GEJ coming from Otuoke as long as he's more competent that the current drunkard we hv in Aso-rock. Simple!
Deal with it, Jonathan is the choice of PDP, if you don't like that, there are many other options for you, or go and register your own party

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by shizzle11(m): 2:15am On Dec 14, 2013
LMAO!
Enemies always fidgeting whenever the name GEJ crops up.
#Team fresh air cool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by crox4gunners: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Quite disheartnin dat the ruling party stil want to cling to power amidst all the scandal that rock the party, the president is clueless and he has lost idea on the next step to take in order to win the confident of the electorate, this has not only dissect their beloved umbrella, it has even dismember the big guns of the party, and since they all keep mum because their paymaster stil control the affair of the nation, the indomitable ex-leader begin to write letter to the media and the public as if there hands is clean, the umbrella is torn now and the biteless scavenger are rushin to behold their presence, GEJ has lost the trust of the party stalwart and the nigerian people and he left to roth in the hand of criminal and ex convict, i think take d path of defeat and apologize to man and God 4 his failure.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by akposking(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2013
We don'nt need Jonathan !!!?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by BigBen10: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Edygrin: So wetin u chop from the obj National moi moi... hegoat
U see ur self. No point at all than to insult me. I didnt enjoy nothing from OBJ and i complained abt it then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by yetunsbay(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2013

e be lyk say u'hv 4gotten dat is dat same yoruba "d spoiler" dat helpd ur boss whr he is today....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by yetunsbay(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2013
4Wilywily:
Deal with it, Jonathan is the choice of PDP, if you don't like that, there are many other options for you, or go and register your own party
Nigerians will decide 4 u cn also do d political calculatn based on current happenings

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by adigun86(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Dis shows dat the battle line is now drawn, he must contest so that we can test the sincerity and power we nigerians have to remove our bad leaders from office thru election, a test on the electoral body
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Billygee2u: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
taaaaaaaa!

ebele is going dwn come 2015

fst to comment...........

What will you do if JEG keep going up till 2019? then ,you will enter the ground you dig for JONATHAN,is it not true? The bible said in Proverbs 26:27 (KJV)
" Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him".
All who want's Nigerians to remain under the control of slave masters like TINIBU and the born to rule Northerners ,will never succeed in Jesus Christ Mighty name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Femolacaster(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Jman06: You will be highly disappointed when the time comes. GEJ has done well and deserves to be voted in for a second tenure and i'm sure the masses are behind him. Not even the campaigns of calumny by APC and their cohorts can stop GEJ in 2015.#TeamFreshAir=GEJ Till 2019.
Don't speak for Nigerians, speak for yourself Doyin okupe. U will be disappointed in 2015. We shall see! Even your last option, rigging will fail u all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by CircleOfWilis: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Billygee2u:

What will you do if JEG keep going up till 2019? then ,you will enter the ground you dig for JONATHAN,is it not true? The bible said in Proverbs 26:27 (KJV)
" Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him".
All who want's Nigerians to remain under the control of slave masters like TINIBU and the born to rule Northerners ,will never succeed in Jesus Christ Mighty name. Amen.
bigot!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Femolacaster(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2013
victorazy:

U so sure grin
Bro we have president already and is GEJ grin
He is the best president bliv it or not!
Let's wait and see! Even rigging will fail u then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by tunapawizzy: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2013
ednut1: as long as we cannot protest violently (no one wan die) ntin for Nigeria. we are jst cowards worse dan tukur nd co

this is the truth
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by bolaji73(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2013
nawa o! I'm really in a state of confusion.who am i to cast my vote for come 2015? Gej or an apc candidate?.am a strong supporter of d later party until i realized dat most of dere critisism re nt contruct.it all boils down on dere unquenchable taste on power.d most annoying one was wen dey debunk a state of emergency created by gej 2 checkmate d excesses of d present most verocious group,bh.since den, av lose hope in dem...i luv gej as a person.he is a good man wit good intentn bt d opposition plus d inhumane aid around him,wont jst let his good wrk manifest..and again gej is 2 dunce 4my liking.i dont see him as a leader.he lacks myriad qualities wen it comes 2 leadership bt dat doesnt change his person.as av said earlier,he is a good man wit good intentn..as d situatn is nw,i wud rather nt vote for any of dose dual but,dat doesnt solve d problem since my vote carried bi-power i.e to vote a candidate in and vote others out..hw i wish dat INEC cud upgrade d electoral system whereby som1 can av d optn 2 vote out only.... am hoping for divine guidiance to lead me through..*praying* idina sirata alimus staqeen(oh Allah show me d way). Advice: in as mch that we allow our voting power to be guilded by religious or tribal sentiment,i foresee future hardship more brutal dan dis present one.let allow our concience and moral justification 2 do dat instead.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by ddeola: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2013
That's what they want and why they are doing all sort of things but come 2015, they will know that it's God that makes leaders and not men
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Gamji007: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2013
4Wilywily:

You be real enemy of progress!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by ceejay4real(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2013
And d yorubas ar what? Hausas, Tivs, Efiks, Ijaws, Igalas, etc....., what ar they? Huh?! Can see u ar a BIGOTED lunatic suffering 4rm IGBOPHOBIA! Useless Tribalist!
blaqoracle: tufiaka nobody will try that,because the igbos are a sell out.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by parklamson: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Ok ,let wait and see both jonathan and tukur ur days r number ,especially jonathan u've done more harm to this country,u r d symbol of stem corruptn and promoter of disintegration ogf this country.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by parklamson: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Dear nairalandians, let ends justify mean,our questn shld be,what as GEJ admistratn acheived?have pple enjoy dividence of democracy?
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by guiddoti: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2013
This is a case of a new jaboree. In short episode, a seasonal movie will come of it sooner or later. Nigeria's politics has no permanent foe, no permanent friend. Thus it has already begun displaying its slow-motion. For Bamaga Tukur to admit jonathan is compulsorily pdp choice would be to admit others have no place. As such, Bamaga Tukur is like overpaid actor addressing the league of councillor's just so the jonathan could go on.
The clock is ticking gradually to 2015. For sure, I certainly know pdp is gradually closing their realm of power. Power must change hand in 2015.
The affinity associated to pdp trend in opposite direction. The crisis will linger on so as to cripple it. Those pdp members that tow the line, doing sheepishly as instructed will get a knuckle on the head. They will have a tough time of it. The progressive will solidarily spread across the pdp govern states.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by uchrikk(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=CFCfan]Duh! Ever since, the breakaway of the "nPDP", there was always going to be one outcome.

Congrats to GEJ grin[/quote

Even with the nPDP the outcome will still be the same. The nPDP knew that and that's why they decamped.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Oluloba(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Ok!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by fiizznation: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Jona-doomed the ogogoro president ll nt win the elections daz if he contest.
The pdp ll use their influence to rig the elections

Jona-doomed ll be our drunkard president again for another miserable 4yrs

That's jst want ll happen if we really want to tell ourselves the truth...

But I see a bloody 2015 ( God4bid ) if jona-doomed rig the elections xpecially in the north and maybe some parts of south west•

Nigerians get ready for the monster that ll unleash itself in 2015•

And lastly may God in his infinite mercy save us frm the grip of jonathan/pdp•
Amen
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2013
parklamson: Dear nairalandians, let ends justify mean,our questn shld be,what as GEJ admistratn acheived?have pple enjoy dividence of democracy?
PHEEW!!! See d farts that wants GEJ out! SMH..
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by fiizznation: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2013
4Wilywily:
Deal with it, Jonathan is the choice of PDP
now dis is the part that am always jaded abt . The choice of pdp u said !!
Bamanga tukur= northerner.

R u indirectly telling us that even ur Jonathan is the choice of the northerners bcuz last as I checked, majority of the top members of pdp r northerners including the so-called tukur who usually rants like a picca ninny..

And later u same foools ll be screaming that the entire northerners hate ur Jonathan..

And daz one thing that the north has surpass all other regions in with, they dnt play politics with tribalism cards like the easterners do.. And daz why u ll for-aye be left behind in the politics of the nation..
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by AnanseK(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
The 5 decamping governors are vindicated when they said there is no democracy in PDP. The man who will conduct the party primary election, the party chairman Tukur has already selected the 2015 candidate for the party. Who is looking for dictatorship? Go and see Tukur .
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by VirginFinder: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
teejan: If Pdp like let them Present jonathan and shepopo, both will be defeated! This elections would be different, the cowards now rely on councillors, lets see....Jonathan 2015 is a failed Project.

You are a slow learner!

The outcome of elections is not determined by what you multi-moniker e-rats type here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election / Pictures And Videos From Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Bayelsa Creek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.