Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur (21710 Views)

John Campbell: "Jonathan Remains Likely Winner Of Elections" / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by AnanseK(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rexxie:
PHEEW!!! See d farts that wants GEJ out! SMH..

Respond to the question my friend!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by qtx(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
taaaaaaaa!

ebele is going dwn come 2015

fst to comment...........
Nairaland political analysts that hitherto predicted Buhari to win 2011, yet GEJ carried the day, u guys have started again, i dont know y some people dont get tired of fooling around and failing. lol
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Visman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
agbameta:

There is not ticket for him and his stay in Aso Rock expires in 2015 and he heads back to his ogogoro bottles in the creeks..
wit ur filty mouth u even have d guts to vomit rubbish about ur president wen u cannot even make a gud ward leader(mai-ungwa)amongst those thieves in APC who all deserve to die mention a credible candidate dat can rule dis country?fooool.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
AnanseK:

Respond to the question my friend!
And how else do u respond to piimps ranting thrash from da arsse on here all day,apart from slaming da boots to da talkin'butts? I damm sure u wanna hav a feel of whamm saying cos its pretty clear theres somethin' seriosly anall 'bout that name of urs...gaddemmit!
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Swizdoe(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jman06: You will be highly disappointed when the time comes. GEJ has done well and deserves to be voted in for a second tenure and i'm sure the masses are behind him. Not even the campaigns of calumny by APC and their cohorts can stop GEJ in 2015.#TeamFreshAir=GEJ Till 2019.
you are sure the masses are behind him.............. 4 ur deluded mind ooo.......... E go do you lyk jet li's film trick in 2015......... Letz wait and see, 2015 is here already
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Swizdoe(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Constitution says GEJ is qualified to contest for second term. OBJ should stop thinking he is a father of Nigeria.

henceforth I am a Jonathanian not PDP, we must make sure that the old crop of politicians are shown the way out.

GEJ must disband all cabals from Leadership of this country
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Swizdoe(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Billyonaire: Constitution says GEJ is qualified to contest for second term. OBJ should stop thinking he is a father of Nigeria.

henceforth I am a Jonathanian not PDP, we must make sure that the old crop of politicians are shown the way out.

GEJ must disband all cabals from Leadership of this country
majority of people in Gej's govt had served in previous administrations. The likes of tukur, jang, alams, david mark, okupe, abati, okonjo nweala, allison madueke and co had been in politics for many years. So tell me how GEJ will show the old crop of politicians the way out when most of them are firmly embedded in his govt. Two, how can he disband all cabals when he is also the leader of one of the cabals (i.e the cabal of all cabals...... The presidency). I rest my case
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Jman06(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Swiz doe: you are sure the masses are behind him.............. 4 ur deluded mind ooo.......... E go do you lyk jet li's film trick in 2015......... Letz wait and see, 2015 is here already
You APC e-rats can't cease to amaze me. The same way you folks won anambra election on nairaland but lost woefully at the ballots,that's how you will still lose in 2015. Mark my words today, GEJ will be your president till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Swizdoe(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jman06: You APC e-rats can't cease to amaze me. The same way you folks won anambra election on nairaland but lost woefully at the ballots,that's how you will still lose in 2015. Mark my words today, GEJ will be your president till 2019.
Anyone that does not support GEJ 2nd term ambition automatically belongs to APC........ Guy, abeg grow up. I dnt knw who Is going to be APC candidate in 2015 and I don't even care. But the truth of the matter is that jonathan has misused the opportunity Nigerians gave him in 2011. Like he once said " It takes more than Goodluck to rule Nigeria" . Thank God he knows already. So plz stop talking as if itz only your vote that will make him the president in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 15, 2013
qtx:
Nairaland political analysts that hitherto predicted Buhari to win 2011, yet GEJ carried the day, u guys have started again, i dont know y some people dont get tired of fooling around and failing. lol
Rigging is not the same as winning fairly...but then again ure Nigerian.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 15, 2013
SPEED5:
Thief A(apc) wants to remove Mr B(GEJ) so that he can continue looting from were he stopped....
Guy I rather continue with Mr B(GEJ)
I like how ur "Mr B" is not simply referred to as "Thief B" as if that'll somehow change the fact that GEJ is the most corrupt man to ever rule over Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by OneNaira6: 2:08am On Dec 15, 2013
kingoflag: I like how ur "Mr B" is not simply referred to as "Thief B" as if that'll somehow change the fact that GEJ is the most corrupt man to ever rule over Nigeria.

Interesting so IBB, Abacha, OBJ, even Buhari are now saints? SMH!!!! Okay ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by OneNaira6: 2:09am On Dec 15, 2013
Well at least GEJ can drink water and drop his cup. 1/2 of his battle is done, the next half is in 2015.

We'll see the result in 2 more years.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 15, 2013
sheriffman: The biggest losers in than this GEJ presidency are the people of the SS but their their greed,myopic view, and ignorance will not allow them to see.
Actually ure wrong, the biggest losers in all of this will be the SE. Even the so called "South South" has never been 100% behind GEJ ie Edo State. The SE has tried very hard to make it look like showing GEJs incompetence and love for corruption is a war by the rest of Nigeria against the "SS"; luckily the people of that area haven't fallen for the cheap tricks which are nothing but "fifth columnism" classic examples of the "enemy within".
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Interesting so IBB, Abacha, OBJ, even Buhari are now saints? SMH!!!! Okay ooo.
u might be ill educated, but I'm pretty sure ure not blind.

Did I refer to anyone as a saint? Did I say some of those whom u mentioned are not also corrupt? Matter of fact, the mere mention of Buhari's name where GEJs and corruption are dropped shows that ure nothing but a criminal whom I shouldn't expect any reasonable convo with because you will lie your way thru anything.

I will appreciate if u Stfu and not reply me henceforth if idiocy is the only delicacy you know how to cook up and bring to the table.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by OneNaira6: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2013
kingoflag: u might be ill educated, but I'm pretty sure ure not blind.

Did I refer to anyone as a saint? Did I say some of those whom u mentioned are not also corrupt? Matter of fact, the mere mention of Buhari's name where GEJs and corruption are dropped shows that ure nothing but a criminal whom I shouldn't expect any reasonable convo with because you will lie your way thru anything.

I will appreciate if u Stfu and not reply me henceforth if idiocy is the only delicacy you know how to cook up and bring to the table.

you are an 1diot pretending to be American on NL whose sole purpose is running around giving the stup1dest political comments. You said and I quote "GEJ is the most corrupt man to ever rule over Nigeria" when it is a KNOWN FACT GEJ is not anywhere close to the corruption emitted by any of the men listed. Abacha alone milked the entire nation dry. The western nations are still finding money the man swindled out of the commonwealth of Nigeria.

And you are correct. GEJ and Buhari are not alike. It was Buhari that said and I quote "christians should vote for Christians, muslims should vote for muslims and Total islam law in the entire country (a country where half of its population are not muslim)
https://www.nairaland.com/1527693/buhari-called-total-sharia-nigeria
It was the same buhari who said "2015 would be bloody if the elections were not transparent". https://www.nairaland.com/938100/dog-baboon-soaked-blood-buhari
It is the same threat he did in 2011 that resulted in the death of many corpers stationed in northern Nigeria.
It was he, Buhari, that "dethroned a democratically elected government in 1984 in a coup-de-tat."
http://www.punchng.com/news/why-buhari-cant-champion-democracy-wayas/
It was he, Buhari, that lied to the public that the MOST corrupt man in Nigerian history did not steal and in fact a saint
https://www.nairaland.com/607825/abacha-never-stole-say-buhari

You can learn more from Soyinka about him
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka
You can learn about him from Osahon
https://www.nairaland.com/645554/buhari-corrupt-afterall

So yes, you are correct. It is a huge insult to put GEJ and Buhari in the same sentence therefore, I apologize to GEJ for insulting him.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by AnanseK(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira:

you are an 1diot pretending to be American on NL whose sole purpose is running around giving the stup1dest political comments. You said and I quote "GEJ is the most corrupt man to ever rule over Nigeria" when it is a KNOWN FACT GEJ is not anywhere close to the corruption emitted by any of the men listed. Abacha alone milked the entire nation dry.

So yes, you are correct. It is a huge insult to put GEJ and Buhari in the same sentence therefore, I apologize to GEJ for insulting him.

Why are you so scared of Buhari , bringing him inside a purely PDP affair and confusion? And please stop comparing Buhari , the only selfless nationalist in Nigerian leadership and politics to the mental midget we are stuck with now.
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by AnanseK(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira:
And you are correct. GEJ and Buhari are not alike. It was Buhari that said and I quote "christians should vote for Christians, muslims should vote for muslims and Total islam law in the entire country (a country where half of its population are not muslim)
You can learn more from Soyinka about him
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/crimes-buhari-wole-soyinka

Just listen to your desperate and ignorant self. So In your hate inspired lies about Buhari It was he who said" Christians should vote for Christians and Muslims shoul vote for Muslims " and as we saw Buhari went on to choose PASTOR BAKARE as his running mate ? What drugs are smoking ? As for the old man Soyinka we all know his opinion about GEJ and his domestic appendage , why don't you quote those as well?
Re: Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur by blaqoracle: 2:50am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=ceejay4real]And d yorubas ar what? Hausas, Tivs, Efiks, Ijaws, Igalas, etc....., what ar they? Huh?! Can see u ar a BIGOTED lunatic suffering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps / "Petrol Price Should Be N750 Per Litre" - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.