Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? (13269 Views)

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria / Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by lucabrasi(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2008
@tpia
i agree that it doesnt fill the potholes,supply electricity e.t.c but like we r saying its called "evil /demonic powers"for a reason, im just disagreeing with the assertion that its fake but i agree if u say its evil
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by tpia: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2008
@ okija: why are these stories always hearsay?

What's so unusual about a goat appearing in the middle of the road. If you live abroad, don't deer appear in the middle of the road and cause drastic accidents? It happens all the time. I could search for some links if I were so inclined.

The driver claimed that he ran into a goat which appeared out of nowhere and now he is seeing a dead woman

"the driver claimed" is what the whole story is based on. A dead body in what seems to be an advanced stage of decomposition. Smacks of premeditation, to me. Either someone (not referring to you) is lying or someone was set up. Or people were wrong about either the smell or the time of the accident.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by idupaul: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2008
just because u dont believe it dont mean it dont exist, Hey why was the cat thread deleted, that was unfair, wat happened to the freedom of speech here,
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2008
tpia:

@ okija: why are these stories always hearsay?

What's so unusual about a goat appearing in the middle of the road. If you live abroad, don't deer appear in the middle of the road and cause drastic accidents? It happens all the time. I could search for some links if I were so inclined.

"the driver claimed" is what the whole story is based on. A dead body in what seems to be an advanced stage of decomposition. Smacks of premeditation, to me. Either someone (not referring to you) is lying or someone was set up. Or people were worng about either the smell or the time of the accident.

The truth is that I personally drove past the place on my way to church that morning, and honestly the smell was terrible. I watched on local T.V where people granted interviews about witnessing the accident and some of them corroboratted the mans story of the shape-shifting goat/woman.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by idupaul: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2008
"the driver claimed" is what the whole story is based on. A dead body in what seems to be an advanced stage of decomposition. Smacks of premeditation, to me. Either someone (not referring to you) is lying or someone was set up. Or people were wrong about either the smell or the time of the accident.

smart thought there , might have been someone covering up an earlier crime of murder.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by deor03(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2008
Can someone please buy a Camcorder ( or camera phone) ,record just one of this mysterious transformation and post it on youtube
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by tpia: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2008
idupaul:

Lest i forget, in one the places  I went too I was given a small sewn leather strap and aked to shake it vigorously , as i did this it became extremely hot and i threw it to the floor , i was asked not to be scared and to pick it up again,  I did this ,shook it and found outthat he hotter igreww the moe I was pinned to the ground at this stage four young men where ushered in to lift me up and they could not .i was really heavy or somtin.man i was scared shit.

just looking at another example.

Poison can explain all of this.

A (nerve) poison that causes a slow and maybe temporary paralysis. Burning sensation.

The four men couldnt lift you because they didnt want to lift you.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by idupaul: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2008

A (nerve) poison that causes a slow and maybe temporary paralysis. Burning sensation.

The four men couldnt lift you because they didnt want to lift you

Man that strap is strap used by prized fighters in that village for local wars and wrestling competitions back in those days
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by bigkayy(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2008
Any believer in cat transformation to a human can surely mistaken OBJ for Brad Pitt and will require no convincing evidence whatsoever in believing George W. Bush is a Nigerian hence I can effortlessly sell my yellowish stinking poo to such person as a spanking 22K Gold Rolex.

What a muppet?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by lucabrasi(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2008
now arent we stretching it a bit, remember we r talking of nigeria now o not csi;miami
deor03:

Can someone please buy a Camcorder ( or camera phone) ,record just one of this mysterious transformation and post it on youtube
theres no need of that,if u are in nigeria i can give u our driver's son s number and tell him you dont believe in jazz and for him to take you to their village and try it on you with your webcam,then report your findings back, u can even tell him to make it snappy as in a couple of hours so they wont waste your time
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by idupaul: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2008
Its funny the same peole that believe that one Pastor Adeboye can heal sick people are here ranting of how jazz doesnt exist.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by lucabrasi(m): 1:05am On Jul 31, 2008
tpia:

The four men couldnt lift you because they didnt want to lift you.
i thot nerve poison will only work on you if released directly in your direction,remember others are around too,how come its not dissipating into the air and affecting the people doing the lifting?
also nerve gas will stay in a container eithe big or small not a leather pouch will multiple holes btw are you saying illiterate villagers who cant read or write will know how to procure and then enclose nerve gas in a pouch?even i dont know where to procure nerve gas not to talk of a village, common even you know thats stretching it  grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by naijaking1: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2008
deor03:

Can someone please buy a Camcorde[/b]r ( or camera phone) ,record just one of this mysterious transformation and post it on youtube

99% of all the juju stories are from second-hand tale. When you get down to it, you'll find that some was told by some one else, and so on. They can't catch it on tape because the whole thing is the "oldest form of 419"- [b]Jakumo
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by HCH3COO: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2008
tpia, juju is science with the mystery removed
Juju should never be mentioned in the same breath as science, until the day it coughs up something as extraordinary as the internet . . . . with solid proof too.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Studentet: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2008
Read all the posts A-Z, and was wondering why the idiotic poster of this idiotic thread has not returned to defend his idiotic way of thinking.

It is written in the Bible that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers.

In the Naija context, Do you think it is normal for one man to steal billions of dollars and stash them away (eg. Alamesiya, Abacha, Balogun, OBJ, IBB and so on)
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by AloyEmeka9: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2008
I believe in Good and evil; I believe there are powers of darkness and light but it only becomes relevant in your life when you believe in them. Prayer is the key.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2008
You're better off believing in Santa Clause or the Grinch, than falling victim of the longest running 419, aka juju.

Shape-shifting is only real in fairy tales. Simple question: why can't those who possess such powers shape-shift into LeBron James, Ludacris, Dangote, or some betta person, instead of turning into rats, cats, goats and dogs?

I'm still waiting for Juju Airlines to take off! Really tired of paying so much for air travel when teleportation via juju full ground grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Mustay(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I'm still waiting for Juju Airlines to take off! Really tired of paying so much for air travel when teleportation via juju full ground grin

you don't know How To Fly To China As A Witch?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by shawn123: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Please cut the bullcrap! What devil?

Even from a Christian stand-point, the devil has no power! His only talent is deception, which he applies on natural human frailities. God made man with freewill. And so, if I choose to do something, e.g. go to the strip club and check out the new tits, the devil cannot stop me. Likewise, if I choose to go see listen to one of my favourite pastors (Dr. Frederick K. C. Price) the devil cannot stop me. The devil, like all juju, has zero power. He cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. It is only when you allow him deceive you (if you choose to be that dumb) that his influence can be of any significance. People just ascribe so much power to Lucifer for no reason.

Evil men like George Bush have more power than any devil!

well said ooooooo!!!! HELP ME TELL THIS PEOPLE ABEG. I WONDER WHY OUR GRADUATES THINK LIKE THIS. I DOUBT IF THIS COUNTRY WILL GET BETTER. IF WE HAVE SOO MANY PEOPLE THAT THINK THE WAY ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THINK
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2008
Please cut the bullcrap! What devil?

Even from a Christian stand-point, the devil has no power! His only talent is deception, which he applies on natural human frailities. God made man with freewill. And so, if I choose to do something, e.g. go to the strip club and check out the new tits, the devil cannot stop me. Likewise, if I choose to go see listen to one of my favourite pastors (Dr. Frederick K. C. Price) the devil cannot stop me. The devil, like all juju, has zero power. He cannot stop me from doing what I want to do. It is only when you allow him deceive you (if you choose to be that dumb) that his influence can be of any significance. People just ascribe so much power to Lucifer for no reason.

Evil men like George Bush have more power than any devil!

[size=13pt]That is sooooooo idiotic! What power did the Egyptians use to to turn their staffs to snakes?[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by shawn123: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2008
undecided oh my there we go again, wonder if Nigerians have been turning there staffs to snakes. true it happened in the days of the prophet. Do you know that back then we also have people who were 50 times the size of a normal human today. Do you know why sodom was destroyed back then? The fact that al those things happened then doesnt mean it happens now. All we are saying is get a damn camera and show the people proof, am tired of dem say abeg, embarassed
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by shawn123: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2008
Dont you think if what happend then happens now, the united states of America would have been destroyed or the coutnry turned up side down long time ago, undecided
There is God, i believe soo much in God, all am saying is get your damn mind into something positive rather that disturbing yourself about juju so that you would not be a victim to the modern day 419 aka juju, k cool
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Pataki: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2008
Assuming we should believe that humans can turn to animals and shit. Why can't these armed robbers get that juju, find their way into the banks vaults as birds and help themselves out with pounds and euros?

@ DeepZone,
How would an animal be effective in carrying a whole bag of money out of the bank? If you do not believe in JUJU, good for you. Go and ask how Ife/Modakeke people were turning rice into bullets.

It is this same poster who created a short videoclip available on youtube that was trying to show magical disappearance power of human beings using video camera effects. If you do not believe in voodooism, why try to display such? Afterall, the WESTERN world would never want to show in their movies that human beings can travel from one place to another through mystical powers.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by folem: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2008

In societies where there are more discerning minds, the time of death and identity of the victim will be investigated and necessary action will then be taken up by the Police and the Courts but in an under-developed & superstitious country like Nigeria, the Police might even believe the nonsence claims of the driver.

The driver may just be covering up an earlier crime IMO and the gullible public were taken for a ride.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2008
shawn123:

undecided oh my there we go again, wonder if Nigerians have been turning there staffs to snakes. true it happened in the days of the prophet. Do you know that back then we also have people who were 50 times the size of a normal human today. Do you know why sodom was destroyed back then? The fact that al those things happened then doesnt mean it happens now. All we are saying is get a damn camera and show the people proof, am tired of them say abeg, embarassed

[size=13pt]Why did you find it so damn idiotically easy to believe that it happened those days without a proof from a damn camera?[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2008
[size=13pt]In the name of Jesus, I come against every principalities and powers. What idiotic power? undecided[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

I believe in Good and evil; I believe there are powers of darkness and light but it only becomes relevant in your life when you believe in them. Prayer is the key.

[size=13pt]Nicely put my brother, not idiotic at all.[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by deor03(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2008
lucabrasi:

now arent we stretching it a bit, remember we r talking of nigeria now o not csi;miamitheres no need of that,if u are in nigeria i can give u our driver's son s number and tell him you don't believe in jazz and for him to take you to their village and try it on you with your webcam,then report your findings back, u can even tell him to make it snappy as in a couple of hours so they wont waste your time

Why not tell your driver's son to make jazz that will make his father rich enough, to be a car owner instead of being a poor ass driver.

I wouldn't mind to have lunch with your driver's son too, since he can use jazz to meet me where i am, without obtaining visa and buying expensive flight tickets just like you travelled to manchester with the jazz. abi?.

Get real bro,

n.b.
I grew up in a village, so those 419 cannot work for me cool
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by amaechijay: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster

Whether you believe it or not it, happens everywhere, that is witchcraft for you

It even happened in PH last months or so and the woman confessed to the hearing of people. I know a friend that was present and even videoed the incident. She said there were 3 of them and that they came in from Abuja to carry out their operation. She was being mobbed when polie intervened and took her to the station. Later on, she was taken to the hospital to treat the injuries she sustained from the mob action but alas!, she disappeared from there.

If u don't believe it, just relocate to Akwa Ibom state and you will see it happening LIVE!
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by kaypound(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Why did you find it so damn idiotically easy to believe that it happened those days without a proof from a damn camera?[/size]
abeg help me ask O! dis shawn guy or gal just doesn't make sense in all his postings so far. pls if you are under aged and cannot reason properly like matured minds do, why come here and fool around. abeg, it really sucks
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by shawn123: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
deor03:

Why not tell your driver's son to make  jazz that will make  his father rich enough, to be a car owner instead of being a poor ass driver.

I wouldn't mind to have lunch with your driver's son too, since he can use jazz to meet me where i am, without obtaining visa and buying expensive flight tickets just like you travelled to manchester with the jazz.  abi?.

Get real bro,

n.b.
I grew up in a village, so those 419 cannot  work for me  cool

LOL, LOL NICE ONE @KAYPOUND from were you come from now, we are sharing ideas and making sense and not dissing k?
anyways silence is the best answer, its getting boring anyway
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by shawn123: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
if matured minds are those who believe sooo much in juju, am sorry i dont want to be matured, shocked matured mind indeed, these kaypound sef, lol, lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa To Immortalise Sani Abacha / Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode / U.S. Closely Watching Nigeria’s Political Developments – Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.