Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? (13260 Views)

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria / Ibadan Wonders!!! Strange Fish Turns Into Human In Ibadan (LOOK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
omowhyou:

God has done everything in pairs (two) there is good, bad, negative,positive, light, darkness. It all depends on where u come from. am a christian and i know what i have gone through to be where i am today. never u dought some of this stories u hear at times. we should just be careful because i have seen some terible things in my life which has made to believe in the super natural. God is above them (BE CAREFUL)

[size=13pt]Bless you. You just educated the idiots but, will the idiots learn?[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Caliente(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
MP007:

a bottle turned into a goat, i saw it, and last year a cat turned into the president, nigerians are too gullible,

[size=13pt]And you ate the goat. . . . . . . and you voted the president in[/size]
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by obuchineme: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
seun,
i wonder the kind of school u went to.a place where manners should be learnt but i think you have just displayed your arrogance and ignorance by posting such kind of message on such a widely read website.
how could have generalised calling people idiots.infact who know,
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
Anything is possible in nigeria, we once had a chimp as a president, now can u beat that?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by MrCrackles(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2008
But human beings turn into animals ryt?! grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by morpheus24: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

the reason is because like any black/african invention,they don't believe it and so will dismiss it offhand,doesnt mean it doesnt exist

The next time this magical event of bullet not penetrating the body.Someone should document it. I mean with all the cell phone camras today I wonder why I haven't seen any video of this till today. All those who say it is real please investigate and document it for us skeptics who just think that concept is ludacris and even if for any reason it was real. Why should I be afraid of it. There has to be a weak point somewhere on the body. Maybe shoot them close range in the head. You know like the highlanders in the movies who you have to cut their heads of to kill them.

Please people open your eyes.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by outlaws(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2008
cool

I don't agree or disagree with Oluwaseun. All I know is Nigeria is a blessed nation and also a sad nation full of corrupt, cultisim, ritualism, bribery, criminals, and a whole lot of Shit.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by wisemaster(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2008
Complete ignorance is when stand on your "know how" and say an existing phenomenn is is non existent becos it neva happened in ur glare.

WARNING: Ignorance Kills! grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2008
Well then, Mr. Wisdom, who, in your opinion are the ignorant ones ?

Do you, in your infinite wisdom, consider as ignorant all who DO believe that juju magic could exist outside the amusing imagination of morons , or is your conclusion aimed at those who choose NEVER to blindly accept any of that unprovable gibberish spread by Nigeria's fairy-tale brainwashed slowpoke majority ?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by omowhyou(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2008
the problem that we have is that the white man has made us to believe that such things are not possible because they can not be proven, some white came to my village and steal some of our masqurade, just what do think they want to do with it? they have heard about the power that they have and want to use it to there own benefits. Some people will say don;t take herbs, mean while God said they are good for us. There powers in this world that some people don't know exist, i will advise some of u to go to ur village and do a kind of investigation and u will be surprise at what u will find. I want to give u a simple example that is is u have been to ur village and if u have a suspended bridge before. have u ever wonder how they are able to construct such a bridge without any modern equipment? i challenge u all to investigate.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by tpia: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
omowhyou: ya masquerades dey inside museum for abroad, if you wan see am there.

Behind the plexiglass on public display.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by tpia: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2008
wisemaster:

Complete ignorance is when stand on your "know how" and say an existing phenomenn is is non existent because it never happened in your glare.

WARNING: Ignorance Kills! grin

WARNING: You mean gullibility kills! grin

Belief in any phenomenon doesnt mean that phenomenon is what it seems to be at first glance.

some of these native doctors should look into the comedy business. They have so much material they can use, and an unending store of wacky tales.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Thor(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
I heard that a white European oil worker crashed into a Nigerian and the Nigerian turned into a Human being grin grin grin

Can you believe that?
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by tpia: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ juju advocates: why una no dey use una juju to turn into white person sef?

why animal?

Please explain.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Thor(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2008
No magic is that strong! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by omowhyou(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
I asked a question in my earlier post can any of u tell me how people in the village build hanging bridge over valley with just ropes. have any of u guys seen such a bridge before? have u ever wonder how it was done? please try and find out.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2008
tpia:

@ juju advocates: why una no dey use una juju to turn into white person sef?

why animal?

Please explain.

Turning into an emergency "white person" is possible for any black victim ready to undergo a rigorous daily application of mercury-based, seriously carcinogenic skin bleaches and acidic hair straighteners, and that is why Jujuology has not yet devised a magic spell for changing racial form.  With the the pharmaceutical technology for human race alteration already in existence and widespread use throughout much of Nigeria, our learned the Juju scientists wisely focused on the modalities of changing people into domestic pets and other lower life-forms, since those processes are recognized as being procedurally more difficult, exacting and challenging to perfect.  

Matter of fact, many Nigerians who today find themselves robotically and involuntarily believing all juju myths are suspected to have been previously turned into vegetables by magic spells, and then reverted into human form in all regards except cognitive ability, due to a bug in the transformation process that never was completely resolved.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by PurestBoy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2008
Jakumo:

Turning into an emergency "white person" is possible for any black victim ready to undergo a rigorous daily application of mercury-based, seriously carcinogenic skin bleaches and acidic hair straighteners, and that is why Jujuology has not yet devised a magic spell for changing racial form. With the the pharmaceutical technology for human race alteration already in existence and widespread use throughout much of Nigeria, our learned the Juju scientists wisely focused on the modalities of changing people into domestic pets and other lower life-forms, since those processes are recognized as being procedurally more difficult, exacting and challenging to perfect.

Matter of fact, many Nigerians who today find themselves robotically and involuntarily believing all juju myths are suspected to have been previously turned into vegetables by magic spells, and then reverted into human form in all regards except cognitive ability, due to a bug in the transformation process that never was completely resolved.

Jakumo, Jakumo, Bros I always love to read your post, Just can't help loving those grammar and coinages.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Dend(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
I wonder if the ignorants ones watch N'KO N'MBE
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by morpheus24: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
omowhyou:

I asked a question in my earlier post can any of u tell me how people in the village build hanging bridge over valley with just ropes. have any of u guys seen such a bridge before? have u ever wonder how it was done? please try and find out.

Go and document it with camera and come show us here on Nairaland so we can agree with you. The burden of proof is on you.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by seun001(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2008
omowhyou:

that, my dear is a crude form of civil engineering not juju as u think.villagers are not exactly technology blind,problem is they didnt know its called engineering.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by DrKitaun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2008
D.end:

I wonder if the ignorants ones watch N'KO N'MBE

or even IRIRI AIYE grin
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by omowhyou(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2008
morpheus24:

Go and document it with camera and come show us here on Nairaland so we can agree with you. The burden of proof is on you.

There are things that happen in this world that you can not explain but, that does mean they do not exist. The problem with u guys is that i think u all grow up in the city. Go to ur root and ask question about there ways, i have seen things with my eyes which can make u believe in there ways. way is it that some do not ever go to there village? u people should be careful because not knowing the unknown is bad.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by okunola1: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2008
Nicely said Seun, I love the points you raised. Though personally I detest the use of abusive language, but in this case i couldn't agree less. 
Now About point raised that he was "generalizing".  I disagree. He said "some idiotic" if you find yourself in the category of those who believed the stories then you can count yourself idiotic but if you didn't (like myself) then you are not idiotic.  It depends on where you stand.  I took no offence at his words because i never believed the stories. the words don't apply to me. So don't hang the guy for calling an idiot "an idiot"
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2008
omowhyou:

There are things that happen in this world that you can not explain but, that does mean they do not exist. The problem with u guys is that i think u all grow up in the city. Go to your root and ask question about there ways, i have seen things with my eyes which can make u believe in there ways. way is it that some do not ever go to there village? u people should be careful because not knowing the unknown is bad.

Omowuwu,  I must say it really is so refreshing to read the written thoughts of someone laboring under such an obvious faculty deficit as yourself.  That a person with a mental age of 3 can write at all is certainly a cause for celebration.  

I always assumed that severely autistic individuals generally have to rely on grunts, shrieks and chest-pounding in their communication attempts, so to see one that can laboriously scrawl an approximation of the English language is truly fascinating.

Please tell us more about your fantasy world of witches ( winches ),  wizards and Juju-portation, Mr. Owuwuwu,  for I am in the process of compiling a book on the theme of mass illiteracy and blinkered superstition as a causative factor in national and social regression, so this incoherent babbling about your stone-age mythology affliction is worth its weight in gold to me.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by SmileyB: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2008
Knowledge is cheaper and ignorance can cause your death. I read a story yesterday of a man who packed into a 3 bedroom flat wit 3 cars and lots of property. Within 6 months, the cars had stopped working, he began having problems at work and he started selling his property to eat. He got an okada man who lived on his street to take him too work and bring him back. When thigs became too much for him, he went to the mountain for a 7 days fasting and prayer session. On the third day, God told him to anoint the well where they get water from . On annointing the well, a tortoise came out. On the body of this tortoise was a charm and a sheet of paper. The names of the tenants in the house was written on the sheet of paper. The charm worked on them cos they got water for food, laundry, drinking , bathing and washing of cars.
From that moment, things started getting better for them in the house.
i met you guys discussing b4 i joined you. I repeat what i said that its better for this not to happen to you dan for it too cos u will forever regret falling into their trap. That is if you even know a curse has been placed on you.I pray u wont experience it o
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by thando(f): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
hell u could be the master of the english language know the meaning of each and every word in the oxford dictionary to showcase your so called intelligence.if u dont know yet anything is possible just bcoz the white men hasnt found scientific ways to approve dont mean it dont exist.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by Jakumo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2008
Y'all can bask in your ignorance and recount those unfounded fables till you are blue in the face . No sweat off my balls.
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by morpheus24: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
omowhyou:

There are things that happen in this world that you can not explain but, that does mean they do not exist. The problem with u guys is that i think u all grow up in the city. Go to your root and ask question about there ways, i have seen things with my eyes which can make u believe in there ways. way is it that some do not ever go to there village? u people should be careful because not knowing the unknown is bad.
omowhyou:

I have been chasing these myths for a while now and for some reason can't seem to put my hands on any concrete evidence of any sort, Don't you think thats strange?. About going back to my village. In fact my father made sure we did that every year of my life and despite all the stories I hear I have never witnessed one myself. Maybe I am immuned to this cause I am a city boy, don't know but when you show me some evidence I will shout and scream to the whole world about this. Until then!
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by DrKitaun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
I have had my say . . .u guys should just pray that u dont see what ur fathers and fore-fathers saw tongue

some of ur fathers and mothers even have some fetish objects under their beds, in their wardrobes and closets, but oh yes SCIENCE is enough to tell u that its all balderdash, its all myth . . .I WONDER WHY U ALL JUST DONT BELIEVE THE EXISTENCE OF SATAN IS A MYTH SINCE THERE IS NO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE OR GORY PIX TO PROVE SUCH embarassed
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
thando:

hell u could be the master of the english language know the meaning of each and every word in the oxford dictionary to showcase your so called intelligence.if u don't know yet anything is possible just because the white men hasnt found scientific ways to approve don't mean it don't exist.

@thando,

Anything is possible?

Way my Juju Airlines? Way my Juju visa issuance office? I wan go America o! I don dey line up for embassy tay tay. I know no say juju dey way fit give me visa full ground o! grin

Until Juju Airlines PLC starts jujuporting Nigerians to wherever they wish to go, I remain confident in my assertion that ignorance, fear and stupidity have been the reasons for the continual belief in this tired fairy-tale!

Juju remains the longest running "419"!
Re: Animals Do Not Turn Into Human Beings: Ok? by 4Play(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2008
Juju is a refuge for retards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / CCB Preparing Charges Against Magu Over Asset Declaration ‘breach’ - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.