Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With (1766 Views)

How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / 50 Interesting Fact About Girls You Should Know / 10 Random Sêx Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by borntobegr8t(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
I had 2 recent incidents that got me thinking that , there's no way i can remember all the girls I have slept with undecided

FIRST INCIDENT

I was at a bank at palmgroove Lagos to make cash deposits, while lookin for a pen to fill the teller ,i spotted this fine chic with a bad asş also filling her teller,so I walked up to her and said " hi, can I borrow ur pen when u are done" she said ok, without even looking up.
wen she was done, she handed me the pen and kept staring at me....next thing she said is " i know u" (for my mind,i was like..this is too easy, i must capitalize on this)
She repeated again " I think I knw u" I asked her from where? She replied that she cant remember....she then asked me "do u have a friend called funso?" I said yes
She then said. "we met at funso's party, i am grace u remember? "

Next thing my mind jus flashed back to the girl I fùcķed inside an uncompleted building next to funso's house on his bbirthday , worse thing is i didn't even remember her name.

I looked at her and asked are u the girl that i.....?
i didn't even finish asking my question before she answered " yes yes!"

I looked at her again and was like " so I don fučk this fine babe before"...we exchanged numbers again,but she told me she's engaged now...but deep inside me,i know say na story..." cos once u have been there before,u will always get easy access to enter again tongue "

SECOND INCIDENT

I was at ikeja walking towards the garage to board a bus, there was this girl walking ahead of me ,but she kept looking back..i didn't think much of it cos firstly " na road we dey" and secondly "she no get yansh" ..

So i kept on walking , saw my bus and boarded while waiting for it to be full. next thing this same girl came to me again , tapped me and asked me " are u Joseph? "

I looked at her with disgust, and replied " no am not Joseph " she looked at me again and asked " do u schl at LASU?" i said yea

She then exclaimed " u are Joseph joor ! dnt u remember me? the hairdresser near ur hostel "
Na so i remember o! This stùpid girl wey i dey use anytime conji hold me shocked

I had given her a fake name then to avoid this kind of embarrassment, now nemesis don catch me, everybody in the bus was now staring at us.."I felt like disappearing " this fling happened since 200L and now I don graduate yet this mumu still recognizes me

She jus kept talkin about the times we shared together and how i had forgotten her...I jus gave her short replies so this agonizing discussion go end,

I ddnt knw she was gona board my bus too, wen she sat close to me...i knw say e don be for me...."that was the longest bus ride of my life "

Wen I finally alighted. I made a vow neva to do serekode( smallie) runz again

So i jus thought how many more girls out there i might have had a fling wit without even recognizing them undecided
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by bigtt76(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Third Incident

Hmmm ..Joseph! I remember you too naaa. Been looking for you abeg inbox me. Hmmm so we plenty? You told me I was your first, last and only one <sob> <sob> embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Foolish OP: keep sleeping with ghosts around town!! Ok?

i dnt knw how possible the hair dresser's case will be wen u said u alwys used her. Its impossible to forget her face so keep lying!

Besides, wen does fuckin around bcomes something u expect a medal for?

What a useless thread!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Foolish OP: keep sleeping with ghosts around town!! Ok?

i dnt knw how possible the hair dresser's case will be wen u said u alwys used her. Its impossible to forget her face so keep lying!

What a useless thread!
Guy why u dey take am personal , even if i straff ghost , hw does it affect ur irregular meals ..no be by force to comment..go and hang if e dey pain u tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2013
bigtt76: Third Incident

Hmmm ..Joseph! I remember you too naaa. Been looking for you abeg inbox me. Hmmm so we plenty? You told me I was your first, last and only one <sob> <sob> embarassed
See implication grin grin grin
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2013

Yeah I can.. I keep mental notes of whatever I do to the opposite s*x..
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by longjohnsilver: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2013
^^^^^so you keep physical notes wen u sleep with a memba of the same sex abi
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Pain(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
I guess u didnt attend church today
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pain: I guess u didnt attend church today
no service today na ,i attend redeem and my pastor don go camp sad
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by myola777(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: no service today na ,i attend redeem and my pastor don go camp sad
church don close be that abi? idle mind is a devil workshop, that is why u get time to come post ur urgly story. oko ashewo
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Gabreal1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Seriously OP, your retentive memory is too poor, why wont anyone remember the girls he phucked? Even king solomon sef go rememba hin babes. . .BTW, i don't bliv ur stories.
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by olumaxi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Not posible..most tyms u rememba them by dia area name
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by ITbomb(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
And u remember all this on a Sunday ?
SMH
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by vizboy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
As the HOLY boy make I be, Na just 1 girl I don f<ck grin
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by lyfe(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
There is an app to keep track of the number of girls you have had it off with. Wobbish keep shooting your viable offsprings away. Small time you will know what I mean. Happy fvckinSpree
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
You need to be hanged by ur alternating balls undecided
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by borntobegr8t(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Strauskhan1: You need to be hanged by ur alternating balls undecided
grin like say u no worst pass me
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by 190: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2013
on a serious note, how can a guy remember 200 girls and their faces if hes slept with all over em

trust me this OP might be saying the truth
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by elrony(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2013
I cannot categorically tell u?!? grin grin cheesy wink

Just wait...I dey come!
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Guy why u dey take am personal , even if i straff ghost , hw does it affect ur irregular meals ..no be by force to comment..go and hang if e dey pain u tongue
'irregular meals?' Dude check ma pix mehn...i'm fresh to the marrow!!!

Besides, no be by 3 square meals o, na by balanced nutrition!

We all knw all ur 3 meals per day na garri, bread and puff puff.....grin grin

God punish u! U ghost fucker!
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Foolish OP: keep sleeping with ghosts around town!! Ok?

What a useless thread!

You just had to mention ghost!!!!! cry
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Onyenna(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
@OP..... Yes it's very possible... Well, unless you're dede "casanova" How can you forget a girl you F*CKED!!?? And that hairdresser you F*CKED anytime you were "Kojied-up"; how can you say you didn't remember her?....that's weird... I can NEVER forget a girl that helps me decimate KONJINUS every time......shooooo!
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Onyenna(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

You just had to mention ghost!!!!! cry

Are you scared of Ghosts?
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Onyenna(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
190: on a serious note, how can a guy remember 200 girls and their faces if hes slept with all over em

trust me this OP might be saying the truth

Unless it's just a one-night stand shaaa..... but he should have remembered that hairdresser naah "THE-KONJI-TERMINATOR"

I used to have my "KONJI-TERMINATOR" but she's now married.....
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its possible.
I met one one time and I didnt recognize her.
It was after I left I tried to remember.

Beside my house for wall wey I dey always give am that time.

All this our girls, dem don do bad bad things but dem fit form ehn.
Most of them, guys don slap them here and there.
For road, bush, staircase, school class etc.
Re: Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With by wizztheman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its possible nt to remember one nite stand scenario,bt d OP's hair dresser story is very untrue.I find it hard to believe...abi u be "Joseph d dreamer"?

(1) (Reply)

She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship / My Ex GF Behaving Very Rudely / Does Love Truely Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.