Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship (1765 Views)

My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot / Reasons Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage? / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by nuges1(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2014
It's pathetic how sometimes women can be,they jst do things without thinking of the repercussions,it's not a cliche when people say what goes around comes right back around...I have a friend who if not for the strength of God would have been in a serious delima both emotionally and spiritually.

There's this girl he was dating she is a pharmist based in abuja and he is based in kaduna,she comes around much often to see him and then go back,they were so much engrossed with this"love and affection"thingy (so he thought)both parents knew about the whole relationship thing and even the OBA of there village in one of this southwest states knew about the affair and even blessed them saying this wedding is already ordained by God.She was always postponing the date for the introduction finally they agreed to do it this august.

This thing happened on a friday,the guy and the girl got talking on phone cos he was in Osun state where he went for a function and she was in abuja(so he tot)they spoke althrough out the night,they even spoke on how she would be coming over for the weekend when he gets back from Osun the next
day unknown to him she was in his house in kaduna on that friday.

She has the spare key to his apartment...when my friend later returned from his trip on saturday,he opened the door to his apartment,he found a letter from his supposed fiance saying she was in his house on friday to pack her things and that she's no longer interested in the relation,she even went as far as taking the goldd necklace she bought for him and other things she bought for him.When he confronted me with this quagmire,I jst told him to stay calm that what goes around comes around,God is not asleep.

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
A broken relationship is better than a broken home

Tell your friend to take heart

3 Likes

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by nuges1(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Odilafta: A broken relationship is better than a broken home

Dats true,but she's evil!
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by princed4real(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
I would say she's evil but it better dis way who knws wat would hav happened if dey got married...
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by fijiano202(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Wow if this is real then that is another new level of heartless...2yrs ? thats pure wickedness..may God give ur friend the strength to outgrow the pain and heartbreak
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by shikshark: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
piece of cake....i groomed a girl for eleven years and when she turned out to be a beautiful lady she discovered im not born again and she left me for a pastor.......that i know is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by wazobiaforu(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
that is so cruel, but at the same time I would have appreciate the lady so much if I was the one it happened to because keeping me longer and behaving crazy to send me away is always a bad act for me, just take your decisions and let part away once.

tell your guy, make him pele that she is not for him and surely the person that will make him never to regret his past will come.
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Omojuwagem(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its better she left now that they've not married because that's what would have probably happened if they married. For more info visit www./iid-670352926
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by dotuna3(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
nawa oo. to me there must be sometin u ve done for her. if u search through and there is nothing den believe me there is a new catch out there that is ready to spoil her with cash than u do

2 Likes

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mrkay101(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Has he spoken to her yet? Has he called her to know wat was wrong. Its soo strange and unusual for her to jst come up and abandon a 2yrs relationship
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mencade5(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
shikshark: piece of cake....i groomed a girl for eleven years and when she turned out to be a beautiful lady she discovered im not born again and she left me for a pastor.......that i know is wickedness
haaaaaa....my brother sorry oooo. And i thought my own was bad. I dated her for two months, sacrificed so many tins for her. She started misbehaving then ended the relationship.

Truely women are heartless, when they want to deal with you they do it without conscience. That is why i dont take shiiit from them no matter hw pretty they are.

Women and evil walk together.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Leetunechi: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op.

Wre is ur sauce source ?
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by shikshark: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: haaaaaa....my brother sorry oooo. And i thought my own was bad. I dated her for two months, sacrificed so many tins for her. She started misbehaving then ended the relationship.

Truely women are heartless, when they want to deal with you they do it without conscience. That is why i dont take shiiit from them no matter hw pretty they are.

Women and evil walk together.
thanks my brother. what gave me hope then was when i went to the church that took her away from me in order to make trouble, i met one of the other pastors that talked to me and told me " at times when God want to give you something better...He take away the one you have" i got inspired and hold on to it.
now my wedding is coming up on 16aug with an invaluable bone of my bone

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by DrObum(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
shikshark: piece of cake....i groomed a girl for eleven years and when she turned out to be a beautiful lady she discovered im not born again and she left me for a pastor.......that i know is wickedness
Groomed a girl for eleven years?
You meet am for her mama belle abi na paedo...... things grin

No offense!
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mencade5(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
shikshark:
thanks my brother. what gave me hope then was when i went to the church that took her away from me in order to make trouble, i met one of the other pastors that talked to me and told me " at times when God want to give you something better...He take away the one you have" i got inspired and hold on to it.
now my wedding is coming up on 16aug with an invaluable bone of my bone
wow...thank God for you. I wish u a fruitful and joyful married life.

Women are always mistery

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by kingphilip(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: wow...thank God for you. I wish u a fruitful and joyful married life.

Women are always mistery
Hw far u never roast am finish before e go burn
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
bros eleven years is not eleven days oo
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mencade5(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
kingphilip:
Hw far u never roast am finish before e go burn
roast wetin? Na custard and fried egg day this afternoon ooo.

*breaks 4 eggs into cup, adds sliced onions, 2 pieces of chopped green pepper, 1 pinch of salt, sprinkes, seasoning in it, then whisks it, pours mixed eggs in already hot oil*
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by shikshark: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
DrObum:
Groomed a girl for eleven years?
You meet am for her mama belle abi na paedo...... things grin

No offense!

nope, we met in school in 2000 though were very young, they are kind of poor and i give her support till i left school in 2006 and she left in 2007 then i we decided to get settled but no work till 2010 then i got a job in abuja and in 2011 when we decide to visit the alter ....
then shit happens
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by DrObum(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=shikshark][/quote]
Kkk I get it.
Kpele oooo!
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Harmvirus(f): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
princed4real: I would say she's evil but it better dis way who knws wat would hav happened if dey got married...

True, who knows what would have happened.. Every disappointment is a blessing..the guy should move on
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by ogashman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op....just lik dat?no quarels?,no fights?...i bliv dat ther is a/re reason(s) for every action taken by human.
So ur frnd shud find out frm his fiancee.
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
I suggest your friend should get to the root of the matter and leave God out of this.There must be something wrong somewhere.Until he finds out he shouldnt lebel her a bad gurl yet.

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mencade5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: I suggest your friend should get to the root of the matter and leave God out of this.There must be something wrong somewhere.Until he finds out he shouldnt lebel her a bad gurl yet.
root of which matter? Guy abeg focus on your current spouse, no time to waste on some lose beeetch.
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
This shouldn't come as a surprise to him. When you are in a relationship or married, classically condition yourself for the worse.

Will you kill yourself ? Man, life goes on cool
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Abukia404(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ayomide,I hope u read this........God is nt asleep like d Op said.
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by shelter4luving(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Odilafta: A broken relationship is better than a broken home

Exactly what i wanted to say.
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Here is something with "relationships" I think more people need to understand.

1. You can never fully own anybody. Outside marriage, there is nothing really binding you to that person or them to you.
2. People have more value for those who are content enough in themselves to walk the other person out the door at a moments notice. [cue Beyonce's, "You must not know 'bout me" song]

I always recommend that every (serious) relationship has a recurring 3-month gut-check.
A performance and alignment review of sorts, otherwise left to the air, things/issues will float and you could both be left with wasted time.
And you cannot wait for a woman to set this structure up guys, we are the leaders in these things.

In this thing, both parties need to come prepared to ask and answer questions honestly.
Questions ranging from, Am I happy? Are you happy? Is this what you expected? Is this what I expected? Where do you see this relationship going in the next X months? Are you fulfilling my needs (within reason)? Am I fulfilling yours (ditto)? Are we headed to the same place? etc etc

Both parties also need to come to that gut-check session perfectly ready to call it off and simply become friends if it becomes apparent that both are not going the same direction. None of the messy "baby I need you" stuff. Whatever the girl was feeling before she left, it wouldn't have been a hidden thing to "read" from her if something like this was in place. Sometimes women have no voice. It is a sheepishness. And to sort of cope, or be true to how she feels, she starts cheating until it just becomes norm, instead of just calling the whole thing off (or maybe because she knows you will get emotional). Having a vehicle such as this will aid such women to be more honest about things.

You can usually sense these things among partners when you get people to actually TALK about what they feel about the relationship, as opposed to you just floating on the cloud of ignorance that "she's my girl/he's my man".

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: root of which matter? Guy abeg focus on your current spouse, no time to waste on some lose beeetch.

E be like say na u go find wife for op

1 Like

Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by kingphilip(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: roast wetin? Na custard and fried egg day this afternoon ooo.

*breaks 4 eggs into cup, adds sliced onions, 2 pieces of chopped green pepper, 1 pinch of salt, sprinkes, seasoning in it, then whisks it, pours mixed eggs in already hot oil*
No forget keep my own o
Re: She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship by mencade5(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
kingphilip:
No forget keep my own o
i no forget you ooo

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) / My Girl Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.