Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! (2717 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
[b]Guys, you don't av to abandon those innocent looking babes in eatery because u can't afford their bills sad it's a bad thing angry you don't av to leave them to bcome cleaners in eatery.....that's heartless!!! angry

(*) Below is the step to take to avoid exorbitant bills......just chill and read....it's working...truss me angry

Ayam an attractive boy, I mean man, very attractive one at that cool .Girls you better believe this!! undecided if u don't know b4, u beta know now!!! *back to topic* Before ASUU strike, while I was in school I was chilling with like 4 babes when one mumu brought the stewpid idea of taking them to eatery!!! I was like ===>shocked (imagine??). But I pretended and I acted as though I am a big boy cool! So before we went ahead, I told them to obey the rules I'm about to set or get out!!!

First of all,,
I told them I was given pocket money so are they! I just decided to show off mine because...............im a boy undecided so therefore, I told em' to watch what they order for!!

Guys, Tell them the amount of money you've got on you so they won't go bizzare in eatery angry!

I told those girls ayam having only N500 on me and that they should watch their orders! I told them dat I've calculated all we would spend and I told them I must collect N60 change undecided. So they asked me what's the formation! I said the formation is 50-60. They asked me to explain.

Just watchout for my xplanation! cool

I said '50' there means they must order for plate of rice worth N50 each. They said that's N200. I said ''good, you're learning'' cool. I said ''60'' there means they should order for drinks worth N60 each. I then faced one ode that likes taking viju milk amongst them! I said this to her, ''you will do IT in eatery for the rest of ur life if you dare order for viju milk, you hear me so?? undecided she nodded and said yes!!!

I told them I'll be outside that they should flash me when they are done eating....... Did I try?? angry

It's as simple as that guys...... Try it and see!!!!!!!![/b] #wazzar grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Broke ass nigger, why can't you be like Mr cork the Rich poor pLaYa from Peckham that drives a rickety Metallic Black 1980 Range Rover jalopy and hangs out with fair skinned bleached skinned ladies ? Honestly I giv up undecided
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by SQURA(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you dont have the money, forget about dating

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Enegod(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
cry cry
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
You're just wasting my time here, MOD! Close this door!
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by dechandel(f): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nonsense!!!!.. No offence tho
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Taiwo20(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
SQURA: If you dont have the money, forget about dating

Oro gidi
If you don't have money, you aren't entitled to an erection
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol grin
U've a good point jare, op!
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by sexLover1: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
I will stop as soon as ladies stop asking 4 food wey pass 1k
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by papannamdi1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Liability babe.
grin
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Danhumprey: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2013
lomomike: Broke ass nigger, why can't you be like Mr cork the Rich poor pLaYa from Peckham that drives a rickety Metallic Black 1980 Range Rover jalopy and hangs out with fair skinned bleached skinned ladies ? Honestly I giv up undecided
grin
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Broke nigga!
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Funny dude. Buh which eatery dey sell 50naira rice. Abi nah roadside joint grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by longjohnsilver: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
Op...I feel you jare...dem go dey order like say na dia papa put d money for my pocket...tell them in plain words...if you aint happy with my offer...SCRAM!!!

Buh wait oh wich kind eatery b dat self 50naira rice...lmao
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by jnoz23(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2013
@ op, samankwe 4 u
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by IAMBREEZY: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Lmao this nigga is damn crazy.
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Damn nigga u broke.500 naira 4 for 3 girls.Wel,its knda girls u into.Lemme nt judge
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Olugbenger(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
dry undecided
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
its true dating is entirely about money and pleasing the other partner financially true love or honesty is irrelevant, op listen to this lady, she,s quite right.
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by ruffhandu: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2013

He didn't say dating.
Besides, me think it's wise you spell out your limits to whoever, if he or she scales it, then he/she shud clean it up.

A Nig top exec was to discuss with a briton who gestured they shud talk over lunch. The nigerian followed, hoping the other man will foot the bill since it was his idea.
But after eating/talking, the oyibo only paid for his meal. The nigerian was so embarrassed. He was lucky and rescued by other nigerians there cos he had no money on him, and he couldn't say a thing to his "host".
Twas funny to other guys but not the victim.
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
ruffhandu:

He didn't say dating.
Besides, me think it's wise you spell out your limits to whoever, if he or she scales it, then he/she shud clean it up.

A Nig top exec was to discuss with a briton who gestured they shud talk over lunch. The nigerian followed, hoping the other man will foot the bill since it was his idea.
But after eating/talking, the oyibo only paid for his meal. The nigerian was so embarrassed. He was lucky and rescued by other nigerians there cos he had no money on him, and he couldn't say a thing to his "host".
Twas funny to other guys but not the victim.
you get sense cool
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP you are my hero lmfao chai! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by 190: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Toktee(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
mayapop: Broke nigga!
Have you ever taken a guy to a resturant in your life time?
Parasite!
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Toktee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
pc guru:
its true dating is entirely about money and pleasing the other partner financially true love or honesty is irrelevant, op listen to this lady, she,s quite right.
So,it has to be one side thing abi,some of these parasites making a serious noise here can nt even affort 150k food for a guy,they live on guys like parasits and host claiming big girls on campus.
They are more broke than guys.,rubish!
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Toktee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
mayapop: Broke nigga!
How much do you worth,the phone u are using right now you don't knw how much.
On nairaland,everybdy is rich.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Toktee: So,it has to be one side thing abi,some of these parasites making a serious noise here can nt even affort 150k food for a guy,they live on guys like parasits and host claiming big girls on campus.
oh lawd grin
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Toktee: So,it has to be one side thing abi,some of these parasites making a serious noise here can nt even affort 150k food for a guy,they live on guys like parasits and host claiming big girls on campus.
why buy u food for 150K when I can take u to the bush to pick wild fruits and eat them whilst sitting under okoro tree undecided
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Na you get time for eatery.

Come to our house let's eat cassava flakes aka Garri. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: why buy u food for 150K when I can take u to the bush to pick wild fruits and eat them whilst sitting under okoro tree undecided
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! by Yusphull(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mondisweets: why buy u food for 150K when I can take u to the bush to pick wild fruits and eat them whilst sitting under okoro tree undecided

Buahahahahahaha.... You are my dream gurl.. Very considerate... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Date A White Woman / Girl Forced To Marry Dog In India / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.