Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman (2628 Views)

Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2013
APGA Chairman captures a little of the history of OBJ when he was in power. GEJ is making sure that the cabal who has been controlling Nigeria is shown the way out of political relevancy. Whether they are in PDP or APC.

What Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana with a gun is, what GEJ is doing in Nigeria, without a gun. I wish Nigerians see the vision. We do not need these career politicians sit on our natural resources anymore.

Congrats to GEJ for being a silent Lion, Congrats to GEJ for being humility personified, Thank You GEJ for freeing Nigeria from the Cabals.

By 2019, they will totally lose grip of the steering of Nigeria, giving chance to Young Educated Nigerians to have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2013
cjrane:

Is it a lie then that Yoruba hates Igbo? Or we should go around this dance of pretense over again?

I always pray God to give Obasanjo and other Igbo haters a long miserable life to witness the glory of Igbos and they can't do a damn thing about it!

Having failed to use the G5 governors to pull the GEJ administration down, Obasanjo is plotting a coup d'etat against the democratically elected government of Nigeria. This time around,he will not escape justice. He should just try and see.

Do you love the Yorubas?
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by pazienza(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

Why was there a reaction in Odi? You don't go killing the Nigerian soldiers and refused to produce the perpetrators and expect a friendly reaction. GEJ is the real coward here....if not, he would have given the Odi treatment to the Ombtase people....but his cluelessness....selfish interest allowed hundred of Nigerian security officers got killed without lifting a finger.

Okonjo....you are just a typical Ibo boy that goes around beating chest....did you know or heard her name before OBJ brought her home...perhaps not...

Ihenjrika worked for his success and got rewarded because OBJ turned around the ways of our military....he re oriented the service back to professionalism by courageously sacking most political military officers.

Indeed most of you have very short memory.

You can accuse OBJ of anything...but tribalism CANNOT be one...your APGA brothers from Obi...Umeh to your last man are the real one that hate Ibos by constantly and continuously creating further wedge with other parts of Nigeria.

He specifically mentioned Bola Tinubu ....have you seen him whining all over the town that OBJ hates Yorubas....even when we know that OBJ kind of nationalism have also gives the Yorubas the short end of the stick?

You Ibos need to start questioning the utterances and actions of your supposed elders rather than accepting all the gibberish they says

Typical Yoruba justice, kill a group of innocent people for the sins of few that never acted on their behalf. Your day of reckoning is coming.

You must think Igbos are your people that depend on the government to excel, Okonjo was already a shinning star, Nigeria needed her, and not the other way round, deal with that.

Obj sacked the political high ranked military officers and killed the rest because he was a blood thirsty coward, and was scared of those men toppling his government, he didn't do it for anyone. Yes Obj is a selfish Yoruba tribalist whose selfish interest often overide his tribalist, but his tribalism part is still there, nevertheless.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by iconaus: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2013
shymexx: Typical. Very crude and medieval in their thought process.

Since when did an Ijaw man become Igbo and what has the letter got to do with Igbo's?

These clowns just take their victim mentality everywhere...the most bigoted people on the planet.

It is true , OBJ hates igbos we all know that . he is no more comfortable with GEJ because of its inclination to Igbos so as to the cabal and the the northern oligachy . Obj did not envisage that yaradua will die . However he chose GEJ because he thought is weakly
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by iconaus: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire: APGA Chairman captures a little of the history of OBJ when he was in power. GEJ is making sure that the cabal who has been controlling Nigeria is shown the way out of political relevancy. Whether they are in PDP or APC.

What Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana with a gun is, what GEJ is doing in Nigeria, without a gun. I wish Nigerians see the vision. We do not need these career politicians sit on our natural resources anymore.

Congrats to GEJ for being a silent Lion, Congrats to GEJ for being humility personified, Thank You GEJ for freeing Nigeria from the Cabals.

By 2019, they will totally lose grip of the steering of Nigeria, giving chance to Young Educated Nigerians to have a chance.

Man! i love your comment . You nailed it . GEJ please continue to dislodge this evil cabal that have rallied to form APC
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by iconaus: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
pazienza:

Typical Yoruba justice, kill a group of innocent people for the sins of few that never acted on their behalf. Your day of reckoning is coming.

You must think Igbos are your people that depend on the government to excel, Okonjo was already a shinning star, Nigeria needed her, and not the other way round, deal with that.

Obj sacked the political high ranked military officers and killed the rest because he was a blood thirsty coward, and was scared of those men toppling his government, he didn't do it for anyone. Yes Obj is a selfish Yoruba tribalist whose selfish interest often overide his tribalist, but his tribalism part is still there, nevertheless.

Again this guy nailed it again . i am happy people understand nigeria politics . No matter cunny OBJ tends to be, i am happy some people are smart enough to know whom he is
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by tpia5: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
geeez: This is amusing

OBJ is the most detribalized Nigerian ever

True that.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Obasanjo loves Jonathan with all his heart and is worried Jonathan might get killed for nothing. People have failed to understand that Asari and the militants are only interested in power and money and have no love for Jonathan. If Jonathan gets killed and power is handed to Asari or a South-southerner of the coup plotter's choice, I'm sure nobody will even ask any question. After all power is still with South-south. I love Jonathan as a man and I don't want him hurt but the events being witnessed in Nigeria today suggests a particular direction and that's why OBJ used the caption "Before its too late".
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by phantom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo: Obasanjo loves Jonathan with all his heart and is worried Jonathan might get killed for nothing. People have failed to understand that Asari and the militants are only interested in power and money and have no love for Jonathan. If Jonathan gets killed and power is handed to Asari or a South-southerner of the coup plotter's choice, I'm sure nobody will even ask any question. After all power is still with South-south. I love Jonathan as a man and I don't want him hurt but the events being witnessed in Nigeria today suggests a particular direction and that's why OBJ used the caption "Before its too late".
my brother,honestly you are one of the very few igbos here with deep insight. The way the ss/se are heaping sand around this mans waist, i am not comfortable o!
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by citizenY(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu the letter also affected APGA ,obJ tried to impugn APGA's elctoral triumph in Anambra so they had to respond

You are not serious...TRIUMPH??// motor cycle, abi?

I will congratulate you after the court cases...
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by eguityjustice(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
payless: grin

People like Umeh says thing like this to remain relevant in Iboland. Most Ibos respond positively when they hear there is a Yoruba man that hates them. I have never seen Umeh or Obi talk to their people without saying Yorubas hate them. They love politics of hate and division. They have never campaigned where they told their people what they have done to impact the lives of Ibo people. They wouldn't point that out because there is nothing to show except their fat bank accounts home and abroad.
did you read the article? or are u just commenting base on the title? there is never a place in the article that umeh said obasanjo hate igbos. the title is misleading.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo: Obasanjo loves Jonathan with all his heart and is worried Jonathan might get killed for nothing. People have failed to understand that Asari and the militants are only interested in power and money and have no love for Jonathan. If Jonathan gets killed and power is handed to Asari or a South-southerner of the coup plotter's choice, I'm sure nobody will even ask any question. After all power is still with South-south. I love Jonathan as a man and I don't want him hurt but the events being witnessed in Nigeria today suggests a particular direction and that's why OBJ used the caption "Before its too late".

You are indeed the true breathe of FRESH AIR...very different from the brigands from SS/SE that have invaded this community...
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by warlei(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

The igbo are the second largest nigerian tribe after the hausas.don't tell me anything thing about census figures as it only captures states population and not tribe.There are present in every state of the federation as the second largest tribe after the indigenes.you hardly find yorubas in other non-yoruba states
You people dont cease to amaze other africans
Because u assume something directly means its that way.
Tell me where in this world where u wont find a yoruba man..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by warlei(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

Do you love the Yorubas?
Abami eda would say;
Oro pesi je ooo.
Oro di um um um

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are indeed the true breathe of FRESH AIR...very different from the brigands from SS/SE that have invaded this community...

Don't take these paid agents on Nairaland serious as representatives of the view of Igbos. Igbos are republican and differ individually more than most ethnic groups. I'm only worried that most of Jonathan's supporters have failed to read the writing on the wall. Its almost getting to that stage that things become irreversible.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by oduaboy1: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olamagnifico:

OBJ wrote letter to GEJ.... Na Igbos dey cry.. Imagine!!!
I find it rather baffling that since the begininng of this obasanjo imbroglidio,no ijaw man or south south indigene has even poured venoms on the ex-president.

The only people crying more than the bereaved and screaming to the rooftops.are the legendary boi-boi from the eastern part of the country,who would play second fiddle to just anybody in power.

Smellos.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira: You can tell a yoruba writer wrote this article. I don't see any how listing all the wrong Obasanjo did and questioning his audacity to point fingers constitute as "igbo hatred still oozing out of obasanjo". Mtchewww NEXT story

The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nonybb: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Victor Umeh is disgracing us again.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo:

Don't take these paid agents on Nairaland serious as representatives of the view of Igbos. Igbos are republican and differ individually more than most ethnic groups. I'm only worried that most of Jonathan's supporters have failed to read the writing on the wall. Its almost getting to that stage that things become irreversible.

Like OBJ said.....before it's too late, I pray it won't be too late for some people.

There are essentially two things I can discern from OBJ letter;

1 The unity of PDP

2 The unity of the Nation

Most of those condemning OBJ today have barely read the 18 pages letter...I've read it thrice, and nobody in Nigeria today can speak to power the way he did.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu the letter also affected APGA ,obJ tried to impugn APGA's elctoral triumph in Anambra so they had to respond

...and you dared to support the same people that have condemned you to be writing this way?
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2013

You have already earned your pips as a retar.ded efulefu. I can not fathom the reason why some scoundrels have to engage in an argument on whether Yoruba hate Igbo or not. Anybody that joined certain forces to annihilate you during a shooting war can never be adjudged to have any form of love toward you. Yoruba have publicly bragged about their participation in the war against Ndigbo and Biafrans at every opportune time.

I say without reservation that you are one of the most idiotic numskulls that have ever crossed my path. How could you rate a person who has written one of most damnable and publicized letter which is capable of inciting people to cause harm on the president as a lowest tier fan?
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by ballabriggs: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
[s]
DerideGull:

You have already earned your pips as a retar.ded efulefu. I can not fathqom the reason why some scoundrels have to engage in an argument on whether Yoruba hate Igbo or not. Anybody that joined certain forces to annihilate you during a shooting war can never be adjudged to have any form of love toward you. Yoruba have publicly bragged about their participation in the war against Ndigbo and Biafrans at every opportune time.

I say without reservation that you are one of the most idiotic numskulls that have ever crossed my path. How could you rate a person who has written one of most damnable and publicized letter which is capable of inciting people to cause harm on the president as a lowest tier fan?

[/s]

Rubbish from a hate monger
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

You have already earned your pips as a retar.ded efulefu. I can not fathom the reason why some scoundrels have to engage in an argument on whether Yoruba hate Igbo or not. Anybody that joined certain forces to annihilate you during a shooting war can never be adjudged to have any form of love toward you. Yoruba have publicly bragged about their participation in the war against Ndigbo and Biafrans at every opportune time.

You are just a sad...bitter man. This your hatred is actually deeper.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abagworo:

If you have not perceived wrongly as usual that the political troubles of your uncle, Rotimi Amaechi, were initiated by GEJ, you would have been singing a different tone on this subject matter, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by phantom(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

You have already earned you peeps as retar.ded efulefu. I can not fathom the reason why some scoundrels have to engage in an argument on whether Yoruba hate Igbo or not. Anybody that joined certain forces to annihilate you during a shooting war can never be adjudged to have any form of love toward you.

Yoruba have publicly bragged about their participation in the war against Ndigbo and Biafrans at every opportune time.

has jonathan not paid lip service to corruption? Why cant we condemn it? Because hausa or yoruba have done it before and gotten away with it, does it make it right? Why are we emotionally driven? Dont you see that our blind support for this man against any form of logic will not help him or us in the long run?it is primitive to say the least.are we that mentally damaged as a people? No this is not right and i refuse to be part of it.if we alienate others by making unguarded sensitive statements,how then do we hope to return him in 2015.by magic?? Do not think that some of us are politically naive.on the contrary we are asking for tact and logic in our support for this man and not emotionally driven boasts.think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
ballabriggs: [s][/s]

Rubbish from a hate monger

It takes one hate monger to recognize another.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are just a sad...bitter man. This your hatred is actually deeper.

You are very much entitled to your silly opinions.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

If you have not perceived wrongly as usual that the political troubles of your uncle, Rotimi Amaechi, were initiated by GEJ, you would have singing a different tone on this subject matter, olodo.

How dare you call someone "olodo" when in fact you cannot put together a simple sentence. grin grin
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by kokoA(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

you are pathetic.. Smh. Keep crying about a war that ended years ago and don't move forward. The same Nigerdelta people you are currently dying to be associated with their son now joine forces with other nigerians to defeat your people during the war.. Smh.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
phantom: has jonathan not paid lip service to corruption? Why cant we condemn it? Because hausa or yoruba have done it before and gotten away with it, does it make it right? Why are we emotionally driven? Dont you see that our blind support for this man against any form of logic will not help him or us in the long run?it is primitive to say the least.are we that mentally damaged as a people? No this is not right and i refuse to be part of it.if we alienate others by making unguarded sensitive statements,how then do we hope to return him in 2015.by magic?? Do not think that some of us are politically naive.on the contrary we are asking for tact and logic in our support for this man and not emotionally driven boasts.think about it.

Do I need to join issues with a person who does not even seemed to understand the meaning of the word - corruption talk less of knowing which form of corruption is infringed?
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
kokoA: you are pathetic.. Smh. Keep crying about a war that ended years ago and don't move forward. The same Nigerdelta people you are currently dying to be associated with their son now joine forces with other nigerians to defeat your people during the war.. Smh.

You are very idiotic to have referred to certain Nigerians as Nigerdelta people. I have no time for moronic dingbats who have demonstrated they have little knowledge of the societal makeup of their country.
Re: Igbo Hatred Still Oozing Out Of Obasanjo – APGA Chairman by DerideGull(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian: [/b]

How dare you call someone "olodo" when in fact you cannot put together a simple sentence. By the way, you should have used "tune", instead of tone. grin grin

payless

You are what I thought you were, agbaya. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Names Iwu As Chairman To Committe To Research Ebola Virus Cure / Comments By Nigerians On The Recent E-poll (buhari Vs Jonathan) / 2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.