Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant (42397 Views)

7 Reasons Your Period Might Just Be Running Late And You Are Not Pregnant Read / I Havnt Seen My Period For 3 Mnths & Im Not Pregnant,what Is Happening? / Can A Girl Who Is Not Pregnant Produce Breast Milk By Constant Sucking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Adeoba10(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
fast guy 10:
Guy una get time weti concern u wt her breast u be small pikin wey dey suck breast if u dnt wat 2 suck 4get it n sex d hell out of her n go ur way let another guy enjoy or u wat marry her?

Bt guy me I dnt no d ans ooooo na only girls go fit ans dat question oooo
Can't bliv some ppl can reason like dis. Xo u r advising him to use n dump her, wat abt if d persn has 2 b ur sister, xo u wil b happy make guys dey use her count score. Change ur orientatn, Bro

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by soulglo: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Admols: I want to add something that will be of benefit. Apart from pregnancy, abortion or infection, her case may require spiritual attention. If when asked and such woman said that she experiences sex in her dreams, then spiritually, she is married to a demon and when asked further, she may remember breast feeding a child in her dream. As a muslim woman, you may start by reciting ayatul kursiy at least 7 times morning and evening then 11 times before sleeping followed by the two qul audhus 3 times each, then you may go for proper medical cure or you visit an islamic doctor near you.Then for a christian, I recommend that you visit your pastor to help you out through spiritual intervention, and you should also make sure you pray before sleeping every night to drive away those evil spirits. Please this trend is really happening and it usually lead to barrenes in women, therefore, it should not be treated with kid gloves.

grin grin grin
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Burger01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ask your girl to for Hormonal Profile test. She might be suffering from 'Hyperprolactinaemia'
This condition would really make it impossible for her to conceive.
Could it be she is on a form of birth control pills?

On the other side of the coin she might have had abortion done without your knowledge.

By and large, ask her to go for test..
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lexusgs430: And why were you sucking her bre.ast ? Are you a baby ?
So only babies dey enjoy bweast abi angry
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Sparklingheart: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
My new gf breast do d same pls girls say sometin becos am confuse

If I ask my friends (male)them will be laughing saying I should enjoy d milk without giving me any reasonable ans

welllllll so many things can cause dat... Infection, abortion, pregnancy, and effect of some drugs. I had that xperience last month after i was discharged from the hospital. I reported 2 my doctor n he told me is d effect of the drugs n injuctions dat was givin 2 me when i was sick. He advised i don't take any drugs, that it wil stop on its own. Mine has stopped wit no drugs or what so ever
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Sparklingheart: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
welllllll so many things can cause dat... Infection, abortion, pregnancy, and effect of some drugs. I had that xperience last month after i was discharged from the hospital. I reported 2 my doctor n he told me is d effect of the drugs n injuctions dat was givin 2 me when i was sick. He advised i don't take any drugs, that it wil stop on its own. Mine has stopped wit no drugs or what so ever
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by gloriana(f): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
okewumi: To Doctors in the House.

My brothers wife had miscarriage after three months. Since then her breast lactates sometimes when her husband sucks (According to him anyway).
Y do men like suckin anyway? Its nt sexy at all. For the past three years now, no pregnancy. She consulted her doctor, they conducted scan to see the status of her uterus, fallopian tube, the size of the egg during ovulation and it was okay but no drugs was given. Yet she couldn't conceive.I am not sure if she discuss the issue of lactation with them.

My question to doctors and matured married women.
Can lactation prevent pregnancy?
yes it can. Xs progesterone causes d body 2 fil like its pregnant when its not. D hormone nids 2 b balansd.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by bigangel4u(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dear poster, if you do love your girlfriend, I suggest you take her see a doctor as soon as possible. Discharge from the bosom when a woman isn't pregnant could be a warning signal that something's wrong with the woman. You will never ignore my advice if you love your girlfriend.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Swagztv(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mr. Sucker,u go soon suck chocolate. Kip on sucking!!!
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by jude33084(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ruq:

Lookateeew you open a topic that read 'her breast' what where you expecting to find or read ? where you expecting to read how God created them ?.
Preach to your self mehn and stop acting like you've never nooked before.

People who steals dog for meat will scream that they are not safe if you ask them to hold a goat for you undecided
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by jude33084(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Swagztv: Mr. Sucker,u go soon suck chocolate. Kip on sucking!!!

grin grin grin grin this guy wan use laff faint here cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Have you seen boobs that bring out chocolate before? grin
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

If u have ever used a condom, u have committed murder too.

you don't need to quote me

all you need to do now is to ask for forgiveness and your sin will be forgiven.

Not necesarily by looking for who to share your sins with.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by leeblinkz: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls she did not commit abortion is disease condition called hyperprolactinemia when d hypothalamus secrete too much of prolactin.tell her to visit a doctor 4 proper treatment cos dia is a drug 4 it
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Guidette(f): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please and please.... take your girlfriend to the doctor. She my have a tumor in her brain. Stop listening to all these fools saying she had an abortion and get her a head scan. undecided
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by leeblinkz: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]Pls she did not commit abortion is disease condition called hyperprolactinemia when d hypothalamus secrete too much of prolactin.tell her to visit a doctor 4 proper treatment cos dia is a drug 4 it
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ruq: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Admols: I want to add something that will be of benefit. Apart from pregnancy, abortion or infection, her case may require spiritual attention. If when asked and such woman said that she experiences sex in her dreams, then spiritually, she is married to a demon and when asked further, she may remember breast feeding a child in her dream. As a muslim woman, you may start by reciting ayatul kursiy at least 7 times morning and evening then 11 times before sleeping followed by the two qul audhus 3 times each, then you may go for proper medical cure or you visit an islamic doctor near you.Then for a christian, I recommend that you visit your pastor to help you out through spiritual intervention, and you should also make sure you pray before sleeping every night to drive away those evil spirits. Please this trend is really happening and it usually lead to barrenes in women, therefore, it should not be treated with kid gloves.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo Gaaaaaaadammn!
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Ezegozie(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guidette: Please and please.... take your girlfriend to the doctor. She my have a tumor in her brain. Stop listening to all these fools saying she had an abortion and get her a head scan. undecided

watch your tongue girl.
Drop your own advice and move on.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by kawosanya: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
its a medical a-normally but can be treated. let her seek medical help fast.....
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Xtranoble: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
@OP...it has nothing to do with pregnancy, abortion or childbirth. it's an hormonal disorder called GALACTORRHEA...it's treated medically.... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactorrhea

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by agohavivi(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bezed: dont say he is not a girl, he just told you the truth, the only reason why a girl should secreat fluid from the breast is, if she aborted a pregnancy or she has an infection, bro if it tastes like milk, it is an abortion no two ways about it.. Use your google and ask to confirm
what do you know? Are you a medical doctor? It's abnormal for a woman ot lactace if she didnt recently go through the process of paturition(childbirth) not even an early abortion except an advanced abortion or miscarriage. Usually hormonal imbalnce if responsible for this kind of situation. Some women find themselves lactating during pregnancy and in some cases when their mamalry glands are sucked constantly even without being pregnant or with child. You can discuss with a medical practitioner or consult google if you need further information.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Adycherie(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
D cause could be as a result of prolonged use of contraceptive pills or an abortion.
It's called "hormonal imbalance.

[quote
author=udysweet]Hav dat issue too, I had an abortion in 2003. Wen I
askd a doctor he said it cld be a condition called "non lactational
galactorheal" u can google. I jus hvnt had tim to go see a doctor again
for examination jare.[/quote]
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by AGgal(f): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
saint kash: Ask her to tell u the truth, when was the last time she had an abortion? That will explain d secretion

There are other causes of abortion
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by DiamonJ: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello sweet people, am new here my name is Diamond
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by missystephen: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
syndrum: there is something that always scare me at times in my girlfriend's breast...i have always wonder why!

At times her breast secrets the fluid that is meant to be secreted after child's birth. she's not even pregnant not to talk of nursing a baby,

Please tell me why or i hope there's no risk dr ooo ?
@op, she had an abortion, that is the only thing that can cause bosom secretion.#caseclosed#
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Hearme(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hyperprolactemia is the excessive secretion of prolactin, a hormone responsible for production of breast milk. Prolactin level rises throughout pregnancy but for corresponding increase in estrogen and progesterone produced by the placenta, the breast milk is not been let down during pregnancy.

At birth, when the placenta is delivered, milk can now be let down because the source of inhibition from the placenta is off. If suckling is initiated between the first 3 days, prolactin level remains high, thus inhibiting the production of FSH and LH which leads to the suspension of ovulation and menstrual cycle. This can be referred to as the contraceptive effect of prolactin which helps to prevent another pregnancy in the next 3months. On the other hand if the child does not suck within the first 3days, prolactin level begins to drop and the female cycle could begin as early as possible.

From this analysis, a non lactating mother who continuously secrete breast milk outside of pregnancy is at a risk of infertility due to the suspension of the cycle by the effects of prolactin on the gonadotropes ( FSH and LH). She will also have irregular menstrual cycle as a result of this. The individual is advised to visit a physician who will prescribe a drug that is and antagonist of prolactin secretion(name withheld to prevent drug abuse). This drug helps reduce prolactin secretion and restores the cycle back within a short time.

So don't be afraid it can be therapeutically treated. Same hyperprolactinemia in men, can result in low sperm count, because FSH that supports the process of spermatogenesis is being inhibited and LH that aids the production of testosterone is also inhibited. Thus the indirect function of testosterone on spermatogenesis is also cut off and the male also exposed to low sperm count. The man also has an enlarged breast as a result of excessive prolactin.

1 Like

Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by skillzbae(f): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
its either she jux aborted or she is pregnant. Shikena
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by 1stola: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Caracta:

Who died and made you Jesus? Now that she has had an abortion, what next? You want to un-abort the baby? Or you want to keep flogging the lady? Like Jesus said, "Let He who is without sin be the first to cast a stone."

Your holier-than-thou attitude stinks to the high heavens. Who made you the judge and jury over this case? Pls leave the lady alone.
Hmn!
I dey suspect this girl...
eya!
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by 1stola: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
fast guy 10:
Guy una get time weti concern u wt her breast u be small pikin wey dey suck breast if u dnt wat 2 suck 4get it n sex d hell out of her n go ur way let another guy enjoy or u wat marry her?

Bt guy me I dnt no d ans ooooo na only girls go fit ans dat question oooo

U Are a FOOOL.
ANOUFIA. EWU
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by 1stola: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ op
I think its not health for a nonpregnant female to be lactating.
Just let are do a checkup
It could have result from an infection.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Ezegozie]

see them. More abortion commiters are still coming to utter arrant nonsense [] it is better u abort than to bring a child u won't b able to take care. Any wch way sa. grin
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by 9japatroit(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
saint kash: Ask her to tell u the truth, when was the last time she had an abortion? That will explain d secretion
why do you hurry to offer explaination to something you don't fully understand,smh.
Re: Her Bosom Secretes Milk But She's Not Pregnant by Saraha1(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Me way go hopital and doctor talk say nothing do wating make I come do now. To be honest , am getting scare seeing people comment regarding this issue. Although, my period had never cease for a day, it always come every 28days. What next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks / Oyinbo Man With HIV Vows To Spread It To Ladies In Lagos - Twitter User / Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.