Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ideas To Study In Turkey. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ideas To Study In Turkey. (13557 Views)

Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Life In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by basit322(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2013
ik.swiss:
Ya is a non speaking country but that doesn't mean there is no English speaking people in the country am schooling in turkey as an undergraduate student and my tuition is very low paying 95thousand naira every semester and my dorm fee is not much so my brother is worth it and les I forget to tell you turkey is a nice place to study and affordable too..

@ik.swiss wt is d name of ur school
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
I think it's METU, I don't know why he's not replying
basit322:

@ik.swiss wt is d name of ur school
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by yormite: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Please is Der any undergraduate scholarship program i can apply for and what is d cost and process of travelling for greener pastures
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am here fellas was blocked...happy Xmas hope you guys are enjoying it as for me I got exams on the Xmas day..
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Finally, wish you success in ur exams hope you're ready for the exams.
Pls when you are free kindly reply some of the questions we asked so we can be informed on what's next to do.

ik.swiss:
Am here fellas was blocked...happy Xmas hope you guys are enjoying it as for me I got exams on the Xmas day..
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by chidexxy007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
nnafather: Since it's Turkey, why not study Poultry Science?
rotflmao...... NL no go kill person..

1 Like

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by enyinnakeke: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Mr Wip, a friend of my introduce me to this Thread because i told him the gave admission to do my masters in Cyprus, But since i have been reading this thread, i never come across where someone mentioned or discussed about Near East University, dose it mean is not a good University? i am now worried. The University offer me admission to do my master / Bus Admin and i have paid my school fees already, but i never read where someone mentioned or discussed about Near East University on this thread, dose it mean is not a good University or the place University is located is not ok? Wip, Please help me, i am now worried.
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Is a nice university in lefkosia but most be straight with you no work and racism in Cyprus is much thoo lots of Africans there too ...
enyinnakeke: Mr Wip, a friend of my introduce me to this Thread because i told him the gave admission to do my masters in Cyprus, But since i have been reading this thread, i never come across where someone mentioned or discussed about Near East University, dose it mean is not a good University? i am now worried. The University offer me admission to do my master / Bus Admin and i have paid my school fees already, but i never read where someone mentioned or discussed about Near East University on this thread, dose it mean is not a good University or the place University is located is not ok? Wip, Please help me, i am now worried.
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2014
I guess you're done with your exams?

Which schools there do you recommend and area where there's work too.

ik.swiss:
Is a nice university in lefkosia but most be straight with you no work and racism in Cyprus is much thoo lots of Africans there too ...
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Lots of schools in turkey to apply for and they all good am in metu which ranked 201 in world ranking university and mind you am a Christian as well so no religion discrimination ...starting finals on Friday
elleven45: I guess you're done with your exams?

Which schools there do you recommend and area where there's work too.

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
ik.swiss:
Lots of schools in turkey to apply for and they all good am in metu which ranked 201 in world ranking university and mind you am a Christian as well so no religion discrimination ...starting finals on Friday
ik.swiss, could you reply my pm pls?

1 Like

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
No sir you can ask me anything you wanna know..
Demaejy:
ik.swiss, could you reply my pm pls?
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good one

How did you apply?
And what are their major requirements?
When can I apply?

Will check their site now.
Thanks and hoping to get a reply.

ik.swiss:
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
I applied online through the school site and was admitted
elleven45: Good one

How did you apply?
And what are their major requirements?
When can I apply?

Will check their site now.
Thanks and hoping to get a reply.

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
No Toefl? SAT?

And how did you go about the visa?

ik.swiss:
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by chidexxy007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
ik.swiss:
wats n name of d sch n hw much is their tuition fee
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
To make everything easier for you guys go through the site is easy that way
elleven45: No Toefl? SAT?

And how did you go about the visa?

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
It's easy that way, but experience it's easier I guess.
There are things you can easily highlight for us on here.

ik.swiss:
To make everything easier for you guys go through the site is easy that way
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bro just check online is the only way to apply I had toefl n act
elleven45: It's easy that way, but experience it's easier I guess.
There are things you can easily highlight for us on here.

Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by uchman(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2014
@UK.swiss,was it only TOEFL that they required? besides,which package are you running I.e Undergraduate or post? pls reply man...
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by goryorhal(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2014
What r d requirements for a tourist visa to turkey....
thanks....
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Luvlydevin(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2014
I just went through the site and it was wonderful, it has low tuition fees, and with good standard of education, the process I saw on their website for applying was sat and toefl or ielts, with your waec result my question now is apart from waec result and sat and toefl which other necessary documents do you need to submit with your application, and when would they start admitting students
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by psalmist95: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
pls, is transcript nessesary for undergraduate study in Turkey..
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
For the school METU, I had to email them and they sent me a link of everything I need to know.
http://www.metu.edu.tr/admissions

You will find out all the necessary information concerning admissions, even when you can apply, on the link.

Luvly devin: I just went through the site and it was wonderful, it has low tuition fees, and with good standard of education, the process I saw on their website for applying was sat and toefl or ielts, with your waec result my question now is apart from waec result and sat and toefl which other necessary documents do you need to submit with your application, and when would they start admitting students
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Undergraduate I doubt, they only need your Olevel

Check out the link above.

psalmist95: pls, is transcript nessesary for undergraduate study in Turkey..
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by suxes2005(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
elleven45: For the school METU, I had to email them and they sent me a link of everything I need to know.
http://www.metu.edu.tr/admissions

You will find out all the necessary information concerning admissions, even when you can apply, on the link.

METU won't open applciation for new students not until later this year
So I read earlier on their site .

Anyone with a contrary information?

SHALOM
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Exactly
This is another email they sent to me.

For the coming year applications which is 2014-2015, exact dates are not clear yet. When it is clear, we will announce it on our web page. 

Please follow http://oidb.metu.edu.tr/en/application-international-students-undergraduate-programs for detailed information about application&admission to undergraduate programs.

suxes2005:

METU won't open applciation for new students not until later this year
So I read earlier on their site .

Anyone with a contrary information?

SHALOM
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by taiwoliu(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
went thru METU's site nd under the accepted exams fr Nigeria, I saw ' a total of 15 in 5 subjects wt 3 related to ur choice course'.... I dnt really understand its meaning.
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by elleven45(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Get your original WAEC result
The grades are written in numbers
So you must score a total of 15 in 5 subjects

taiwoliu: went thru METU's site nd under the accepted exams fr Nigeria, I saw ' a total of 15 in 5 subjects wt 3 related to ur choice course'.... I dnt really understand its meaning.
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by taiwoliu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
elleven45: Get your original WAEC result
The grades are written in numbers
So you must score a total of 15 in 5 subjects

oooook....tnx
its actually nt for me bt my sibling
Re: Ideas To Study In Turkey. by Sportwin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
This thread has to wake uo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1 / Fire Engulfs A Car In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.