Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Am Tired Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Life (2789 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2013
I wonder why am just unfortuate when it comes to relationship.. I have been in series of relationship with men but they end up breaking up with me until i met this special young man early this year. Although am a year older than him,we still ended up dating cos he made me believe age was not a barrier when it comes to love. He was my brother, my befriend and the man i love so much.. Until this love came to and end after 9 months when he told me he want us to beak up because i dont respect him.. Is it a crime to love and apologise even when u are or not wrong just to allow peace reign in a relationship.. Although i say things atimes but those things are said jokingly because i see him as my befriend but but he read meanings to them in a different way. I feel so depressed right now seeing my love life with the Man i so much Love ,Cherish and Adore crumble again..... Pray i have the heart to carry on.......
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by shegxi(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2013
u obviously must carry on and dn't take life too seriously.....nobodi cums out of it alive, peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2013
shegxi: u obviously must carry on and dn't take life too seriously.....nobodi cums out of it alive, peace.
thanks shegxi
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by sweetestguy(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Sorry,bt y do I hav dis feeling dat u dnt love him as much as u claim,,he said u dnt give him enof respect abi? I tink dias an iota of truth in this no matter hw hard u try to deny,,d problem is wit u first.u tink u love so much bt ur falling short of many tins.until u dedicate ursef to be truly caring lovin and respectful,men wil continue to dump ur ass,sory for using dat word though
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Read My Signature

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by shegxi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
sweetestguy: Sorry,bt y do I hav dis feeling dat u dnt love him as much as u claim,,he said u dnt give him enof respect abi? I tink dias an iota of truth in this no matter hw hard u try to deny,,d problem is wit u first.u tink u love so much bt ur falling short of many tins.until u dedicate ursef to be truly caring lovin and respectful,men wil continue to dump ur ass,sory for using dat word though
[b][/b][i][/i] bro.......u can't just conclude, u dn't even knw her frm anywere or somtin.. and who says caring nd respectful ladies dn't get dump? in as much as she must work on herself, she also has to b careful wit d kind of fgyys she rolls wit

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by shegxi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
martha: Read My Signature
ur rite babe....deir wil always be potholes on dis road called life.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
sweetestguy: Sorry,bt y do I hav dis feeling dat u dnt love him as much as u claim,,he said u dnt give him enof respect abi? I tink dias an iota of truth in this no matter hw hard u try to deny,,d problem is wit u first.u tink u love so much bt ur falling short of many tins.until u dedicate ursef to be truly caring lovin and respectful,men wil continue to dump ur ass,sory for using dat word though
Thank u for you comment. I respect him and have realized that some of the things i say jokely are taking too serious by him.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by karbridals(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
U shld have meeting with urself,some bad characters needs to be deleted before things can work out.when something happens once,twice,thrice then its ur fault.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
kar bridals: U shld have meeting with urself,some bad characters needs to be deleted before things can work out.when something happens once,twice,thrice then its ur fault.
I agree and will definitely do that dear.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by shegxi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
babesexy: I agree and will definitely do that dear.
i can see u hav d rite attitude towards d issue....just cheer up and u will be alrite.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by longjohnsilver: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think the guy was insecured because of the age difference...cos had it been that he was older...I am quite sure he won't have attached much meaning to ur harmless jokes...well such is life and its one of those things...now stop crying over spilled milk, go out there and buy yourself a powdered milk that you can scoop back in the tin should incase it spills again (you get ma drift right)
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Don't be tired of life. Always believe that as long as u living, u gon keep winning. Let go, free ya mind and be hopeful that u'll find a betta dude.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by sweetestguy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
shegxi: [b][/b][i][/i] bro.......u can't just conclude, u dn't even knw her frm anywere or somtin.. and who says caring nd respectful ladies dn't get dump? in as much as she must work on herself, she also has to b careful wit d kind of fgyys she rolls wit
I didn't conclude,I jus said I hav a FEELING
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by sweetestguy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
babesexy: Thank u for you comment. I respect him and have realized that some of the things i say jokely are taking too serious by him.
k u joke too much and a lot,dat he doesn't knw wen ure serious. My ex used to behave like dat, notin gets ha angry,she jokes abwt everytin,I mean everytin dat I dnt knw wen she's serious,sometimes I wonder weda d "I love u" she tells me is nt also a joke...u hav to cut down on dat,dia are times for joke and times to be serious,,dnt jus tek everytin as a joke,be serious wen there need to be,and mek som1 knw wen ure jokin or nt
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
sweetestguy: k u joke too much and a lot,dat he doesn't knw wen ure serious. My ex used to behave like dat, notin gets ha angry,she jokes abwt everytin,I mean everytin dat I dnt knw wen she's serious,sometimes I wonder weda d "I love u" she tells me is nt also a joke...u hav to cut down on dat,dia are times for joke and times to be serious,,dnt jus tek everytin as a joke,be serious wen there need to be,and mek som1 knw wen ure jokin or nt
Thanks sweetestguy
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by thorpido(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
What do you want in guys?That will go a long way in determining what can of guys you will get.
If I may ask,how old are you?
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
thorpido: What do you want in guys?That will go a long way in determining what can of guys you will get.
If I may ask,how old are you?
30years old
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by sweetestguy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
babesexy: Thanks sweetestguy
ure welcome
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by 25omega(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Poster your topic makes it seem like you are contemplating suicide. I hope thats not true.
relationships have ups and downs but it seems like through out your failed relationships you have not learned anything about yourself and why the men you "love" suddenly break up with you.

sorry for being harsh but the common denominator is you. What is it about you thst is off putting that makes a man break up with you. Could be the things you say or things you do but you need to look back and think of how things broke down. This way on your next relstionship you would know to avoid those things.

sorry you are hurting right now but things will eventually get better

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
babesexy: 30years old
Don't get desperate.I know at this age you'll be so eager to marry.Unfortunately,it might make you pushy.
I believe there is a man for a woman and at the right time he will come.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Snoggy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
My dear, do not give up just yet. Your past disappointments would be a stepping stone to something lovely.

Pray and seek directions from the Almighty and the right man would come and when he comes, do not play hard to get.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by AlikoDangote(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
Well I don't me any offence but don't you think you need some kine of spiritual help and guidance Cos from what I read in your post you always try ur best to keep the relationship but at the end of the day you still end up hearth broken. If I may ask are you a Muslim or Christian?
Cos I have a suggestion

Thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by striker9(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
You need to slow things down,I know how u feel but you gotta know this life is about ups and downs.Takes some time out to have fun,hang out and worry not about a thing,trust me,you need your happiness more and I believe every other things will fall in place.Be happy sweety!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Coldfaya(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Another relationship gone south.

Babes don't b harsh on yourself. U obviously put in ur all to make it work; dude wasn't worth u afterall so he chickened out. It means he wasn't for u. And pls always keep d humour, d jokes. B yourself, brush up d wrong characters and I'm sure the one man who deserves u and values ur jokes will find u and u all will v a happy ending.

Cheer up sweets its Christmas nothing can dull us

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sometimes there is nothing you could have done he is no longer interested in you that's all. Keep your good sense of humour, take care of yourself and the right man will show up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Phemmy99(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
You just have to move on,,,the right man will come at the appropriate time..

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by 2sizzlin(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nne, you're lucky it only cumbled, what if it had crumbled nkor? Just like you managed to remove the "r" in the crumble, we could help you remove the remaining letters and make things right smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Chubhie: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
You deserve all the happiness you desire. I must be honest with you. Common, for you not to have been able to hold down a stable relationship till this period shows that you could be doing some stuffs wrong. What are you doing that you are attracting such kind of men that never wish to go all the distance with you? Do you easily yield your scared body to them? If you finally attract a guy like me into your life, what's that stuff you gat going in your life that could make me stay regardless of your other human weaknesses? Are you comfortable in your own skin? Or you wanna seek completeness in a man? What lessons have you been able to learn from previous relationships? What practical steps have you taken to be that lady that if you r probably a guy you die to be with her?

You deserve to be with your own knight in shining armour. Start taking practical steps to making your dreams a reality. All things are possible. Please whatever you do, don't sound desperate or lonely so no one gonna take undue advantage over you. I wish you all the very best in your quest to happiness.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
2sizzlin: Nne, you're lucky it only cumbled, what if it had crumbled nkor? Just like you managed to remove the "r" in the crumble, we could help you remove the remaining letters and make things right smiley
if I catch you!!!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Chubhie:

You deserve to be with your own knight in shining armour. Start taking practical steps to making your dreams a reality. All things are possible. Please whatever you do, don't sound desperate or lonely so no one gonna take undue advantage over you. I wish you all the very best in your quest to happiness.
thank you
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
shegxi: u obviously must carry on and dn't take life too seriously.....nobodi cums out of it alive, peace.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Now Ex-wife (VERY TOUCHING) / Airforce1 Makes Me Happy / Pusssysandie Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.