Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,243 members, 7,842,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Am Tired Of Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Life (2795 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by xynerise: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Una don talk everything I wan talk, no need na. Goodnight guys grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise: Una don talk everything I wan talk, no need na. Goodnight guys grin
pls say something
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nwanneamakah: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Babe, just take it easy....@ d end of the tunnel comes light....Don't worry, you'll find that someone and get married someday. grin Meanwhile, I'll advise you keep yourself busy with things you enjoy doing, just to get your mind occupied.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2013
I am sorry but you just have to move on,try to stay positive,study yourself,change from the things you feel are wrong about you,channel your energy into the things you love doing and remain focused and love will find you.Never beg a man to love you back because thats a very dangerous move.Take care

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2013
andromida: Sometimes there is nothing you could have done he is no longer interested in you that's all. Keep your good sense of humour, take care of yourself and the right man will show up.
na so aunty shade for my street talk till she reach 50 without husband grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by frankpessu(m): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2013
Dis is d problem of givin s*x to a guy too cheaply...... He jst takes u as one of dose gals....... Nx time in ur nx relationshp...... Try n tell him to wait (18months)..... Atleast giv ur self some pride n plz dnt b 2 emotiona cz guys wil alwz prey on dis....... Allow him c d difference btw u n other gals he has met........
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by baby124: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Take it easy and stop dating just anyone. First take time to know the kind of man you want and what kind of man suits you. Then screen those that approach you till you find that man. Don't date anyone that comes your way because you feel you always have to have a man. It is okay to be alone and single so the right person can walk in and you are available. Till you find him, stop falling for emotional thieves Abeg. People can smell desperation
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2013
leavestory: na so aunty shade for my street talk till she reach 50 without husband grin

Ehn you tell her wat to do to avoid getting to 50 and single.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by xynerise: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2013
babesexy: pls say something
Learn from your mistakes

Heartbreak in the previous relationship gives you wisdom in the next

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by fitzmayowa: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2013
babesexy: if I catch you!!!!!

I just sent you a pm
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
fitzmayowa:

I just sent you a pm
thanks dearie, pls check your box
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by babesexy: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Thank you all for the wonderful comments.... The heartbreak is jst too much for me to bear all i see myself do is shed tears even when am around people. Lord, I need strength to overcome this heartbreak. cry cry cry
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2013
babesexy: Thank you all for the wonderful comments.... The heartbreak is jst too much for me to bear all i see myself do is shed tears even when am around people. Lord, I need strength to overcome this heartbreak. cry cry cry

Take heart and cry all you want. Just let him go i know he is no longer in your life but your heart is holding on to the memories and dream and hope you once had with him once you are able to let go of all these and accept that he does not want you anymore, you will be suprised how quickly you will heal. You have not lost really, look at it this way a man who does not love you or want you in his life left you thereby creating space for you to do better next time. This does not make the man a bad guy, you guys were not compatible, the man has a right to choose where and who he wants to be with and he didn't choose you BUT the good news is you too have the right to choose how your life will be without him teary,sad and waiting for him to come back? or let go of the dreams, hope and expectations and believe in yourself that the right man will show up for you. Next time give your heart to someone who knows its worth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
OP, i do not know u, but i know how babes always cover up with ish like ''it was a joke and he just flared up''. U were not jokin and u knew it. I once dated a lady who always insults me anytime and when she see's that i'm serious she says i'm always too serious and get angry easily. Imagine a girl callin her BF a small boy in front of her friends..., he just walked out on her and that was the end, and u can guess what the f**lish girl said? I was only jokin...., Another slapped my friend inside a fast food joint cos he stood her up for just 15-min, and when my guy left her there, the whole world blamed my friend and called him ''hot tempered'' cos his babe said she was just jokin. OP fv<k u and your joke, and when next u meet another guy, spare him all ur ''humor''.

And pls dont get tired of LIFE, and i pray u learn from ur mistakes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Caught After Sending "Sexy" Snapchat To Husband With Another Man / How Do You Treat Your Sexual Desire As A Single? / Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.