Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40488 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Ninilowo(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Idi Amin: For those doubting Thomases, I didn't drop my story to win jackpot. So believe it or phuck off undecided
Na fight?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ShenTeh(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
Mallam Aminu, na you be that? But you are one of us nau, why are you coming to Nairaland to reveal the identity op some op yuar own? Trust me, when next you come to our area PHYSICAL I will exfose you. Draw.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2013
JustifiedChild: I don't get. What do you mean when you say nairaland demons attacked you? What's the story here? I'm confused. Please do elaborate

sandijey:

Attacked you?hmmn na wah o. This is really scary!

Seriously my sisters, I was attacked! They are all over Nairaland, JESUS pass dem sha! At least the power in the name & blood of Jesus Christ has shown me proofs beyond doubts that they are powerless....

Psalm 91:1

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Isaiah 54: 15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

^

Now, the promises above are true! I'm a living proof...
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Opiosko: I have to believe u cos i just saw a ghost at the market today. She was walking upside dowm with her head and was selling some gourd which she claim will jst take u to America or anywhere abroad and back at will once u blows into it. I wanted to buy one to facilitate my escape from this primitive country but the price was more than i could afford. My friends refused to lend me money to buy d stuff cos they did not believe ghost exists. Can u send remaining moneny to complete it so we can use d stuff together? It's jst 10k. Thanks for ur highly expected investment in this ghost stuff venture. U have my assurance that d business will be worth it....
don't worry abt me...I could afford to travel the world via jet-liner.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2013
doubleDx:

Seriously my sisters, I was attacked! They are all over Nairaland, JESUS pass dem sha! At least the power in the name & blood of Jesus Christ has shown me proofs beyond doubts that they are powerless....

Psalm 91:1

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Isaiah 54: 15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

^

Now, the promises above are true! I'm a living proof...
sharaaaaap! u foolish etremist....must u bring religion into anything at all?
people like u only basterdize ur religions.
what does he really mean when he said"they re all over nairaland?"...and the guy ws even quoting bibeli cheesy
note: I'm a religious person too but I think that guy up there is an extremist.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie:
sharaaaaap! u foolish etremist....must u bring religion into anything at all?
people like u only basterdize ur religions.
note: I'm a religious person too but I think that guy up there is an extremist.

LOL, your post can't change the fact there are a lot of demons on Nairaland.... Or are you one of them? grin grin grin God go open una yansh one by one tongue
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Mendo007(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie:
don't worry abt me...I could afford to travel the world via jet-liner.
But d ghost travel na free nau, plus u dnt have need a damn visa with. U just go fiam to anywhr u like. Dnt u like free tinz,..abi u no beieve say ghost dey again?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Mujinho4b(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm.. dis issue is so so complicated.. I thought I was the only one....
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
sureteeboy: they are not humans nor ghosts. they are demons. the basic fact is just that most of them don't know that they are incarnations of demons. ive heared a similar story before.

so demons have preecks?.......and even if they do, their sperm is identical in dna to that of a human to the extend that it can bring about a baby, even if it happens by freak of nature at least the offsprings will have some traits from both parents, now the conventional appearance of demons include, horns, hoofs and tails...these children don't have any of these so how come.

for a lady who has lived her live in isolation, the lady has adapted to "reality" rather too fast.

I think the lady is suffering from something........schizophrenia maybe and has been molested by an unknown person/people repeated so she escapes reality with her stories but ends up falling victim of the poor man's ultimate plea for financial support thereby exposing herself
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by chiogoezubem(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
A.jeez:

I jst followed u..cn u pls ff bak (on this issue)

Come o! Is this a case of ghosts following ghosts?! Hm! *ghostful* *runsawayfromthread*
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by LeStylo: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
My paternal grandma's grave was threatened by worsening erosion and the family decided to relocate the grave. She died while my father was very young but on digging the grave, we found her corpse still fresh like she only just died. After over 60yrs!

There's a lot happening beyond our confinement of time and space. Believe it or not!

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by debetmx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
rigormortis:

so demons have preecks?.......and even if they do, their sperm is identical in dna to that of a human to the extend that it can bring about a baby, even if it happens by freak of nature at least the offsprings will have some traits from both parents, now the conventional appearance of demons include, horns, hoofs and tails...these children don't have any of these so how come.

for a lady who has lived her live in isolation, the lady has adapted to "reality" rather too fast.

I think the lady is suffering from something........schizophrenia maybe and has been molested by an unknown person/people repeated so she escapes reality with her stories but ends up falling victim of the poor man's ultimate plea for financial support thereby exposing herself

Probably she's schizophrenic but there are so many things that happen that one cannot see with the ordinary eye. I could remember when i was probably under 10 years old, a family member went missing. We searched many places for him, hospitals, mortuaries, police stations, prisons & co but to no avail. Then on a particular day after holding prayers to find the missing person I saw an apparition and my head swelled up. Some minutes after my father told us that the family member was dead and we asked how he knew the person was dead. He replied that he had felt the same sensation I had felt. Alas when we found the dead body, he had died since the day he had gone missing.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
Opiosko: But d ghost travel na free nau, plus u dnt have need a damn visa with. U just go fiam to anywhr u like. Dnt u like free tinz,..abi u no beieve say ghost dey again?
its not dat,I just like to waste my money on MYSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by lambertjonah: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Like seriously, people have time to read this
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Le Stylo: My paternal grandma's grave was threatened by worsening erosion and the family decided to relocate the grave. She died while my father was very young but on digging the grave, we found her corpse still fresh like she only just died. After over 60yrs!

There's a lot happening beyond our confinement of time and space. Believe it or not!
ME LIKEY!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
VIEWING THIS THREAD: -IAMNOTHUMAN

#whatafak

dnt lemme believe tha donnex dude oh na
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by agehero13(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
too long
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Le Stylo: My paternal grandma's grave was threatened by worsening erosion and the family decided to relocate the grave. She died while my father was very young but on digging the grave, we found her corpse still fresh like she only just died. After over 60yrs!

this can be proven scientifically,

if someones grave is air tight, as most good ones are, then there is no way saprophytes can get to it, also, agents of decomposition cant need oxygen to decompose stuff, so if there is not oxygen, the corpse can stay for a 1000 yrs
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie:
its not dat,I just like to waste my money on MYSELF.
grin grin grin think I understand sir.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by heo88(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
let me tell you a personal story my dad always love to go to the stream very early in the morning in the village and he always comes home to tell my mom he use to see ghost going to take their bath in the stream,the day he died people that didn't know he died used to see him but they were surprised when they got to know he is dead because they use to see him. He reincarnated and came back into someone that is younger than me but wants me to still call him daddy which seems weird to me and the next thing he'll do is to raise his hand on me which I always resisted because now he's younger than me in the physical. It is true ghost existed and they always behave weird when reincarnated.

Please o, I mean this with the greatest respect but it's possible that is a familiar spirit aka demon. They are great at imitating the personalities and voices of those they followed prior to their deaths.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by GazaQueen(f): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
sad shocked
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
GazaQueen: Years back when my grandmother was still in Lagos, she used to sell clothes @ Aswani market, anytime she closes from shop in the evening and comes back home, she normally buy fried akara (bean cake) from a particular woman, infact she patronises the woman almost everyday, her stand was always crowded with people because her akara was delicious... this continued for months until one night, my grandma was coming back home as usual and decided to stop by and buy akara, suddenly, a man who knew the woman, that is, the akara woman, shouted her name in surprise "Mama Nkechi"!!!, before anybody knew what was happening, the akara woman, her akara, her frying materials, etc vanished into thin air! You know Lagosians na, everybody took to their heels. My grandma came back home stunned and shaky all over! We all cudnt believe it!!! Hmmm, it was later my grandma heard that the woman was a ghost who died many years back in Kaduna during childbirth and the man that screamed her name was her brother inlaw...mehn I was shocked and scared too cos my grandma brings the akara home and everyone used to eat it. Nothing happened to us afterwards sha. And as for me, I no dey chop akara anyhow again....
-.u don chop akara orun lol
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by usoeva: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Opiosko: True bro, we even have ghost MODs here in NL. I'v seen posted comment disappering without trace..nd folks being banned till 2071?...that's ghost handiwork.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u bad brozzzz....
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2014
So whats d 411 about the lady? Is she still in Nigeria or has she gone back to her husband?

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by tpia6: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2014
has she received a visa yet?

what of church, does she attend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.