Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40489 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
orimahspence: My experience, When my grandmother died, she came to my school with provisions, I was a boarding house student then, fortunately we were to vacate on that same day, mama prayed for me so well, she didnt betray any emotion of being a ghost at all, only that she didnt come with her car and her personal driver, she came with a chattered taxi, Alhaja gave me money as usual, I convince her to wait till am through so we could be going together, but she said she would not want to delay the taxi driver, and that also dhe is not going directly home, she gave me a key to her wardrobe to giv my dad , that I shld tell him to make use of the cloth inside , I requested further explanation bt she said my dad will undrstnd when I deliver her msg, she left, but me, upon reaching home , I saw people gathering eearing a sober and mourny look, I knew somtin was wrong bt neva did I knw it was grandma that died, they told me grandma wa dead, I was surprised asking if it was accident coz I saw grandma this morning in my schoool, they told me she gave up last night, I went to her room and saw her remain, so astonishing, when grandma was about to be intered, i felt as if somone want to pick the key in my pocket, that reminds me mama gav me a key and immediately immediately narrate mama visit to my dad, we went to d wardrobe and found s white garment that mama used in her second visit to macca, and the garment was promptly used, since then, I neva doubt ghost existence
-I BELIEVE U.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by eniorisha(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is not far from d truth, d story should not be hot or new to d residents of osun state.it was aired live on 'orisun fm ile-ife some 5weeks ago.d programme was anchorred investigated by Alhaji Adeoye Bakare of OSBC. According 2 d programme & d presenter, d woman said d ghost husband still always reappearing to her.
In short,d story s real.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by sluk(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided

Are u sure u are human too?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2013

Sometime I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I tell ghost stories and pretend I'm Johnny Blaze's long-lost daughter.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by tonychristopher: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
TO SETTLE THIS CASE IS JUST GO TO DNA.... THE WORLD IS MYSTETRIOUS SOME WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY...BUT I DO BELIEVE IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER. ONE HAS TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN THIS WORLD,YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU WILL MEET

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Henshaweezy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Interesting story.. The dead sometimes refuse to go to their plane of existence especially when they have unfinished business. Instead they take up etheric bodies and become earth bound. Metaphysical i.e mystic students understand this fact.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by mojeer678: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
ladenz:

i beg to disagree. it can be explained scientifically why some animals can sense things that humans cant. They have keener and more perceptive sense organs.

not saying that i dont believe in ghosts but i always seek scientific explanations first and till today i have not had reason to seek further. maybe one day before i die but i think i am ok the way things are.

Scientifically, a reasonable explanation could be an issue of inter-dimensional cross-overs and multi-dimensional creatures traversing timelines but in the proper settings, these are demonic manifestations/possessions.

For it is appointed to man to die ONCE and after this comes judgment!

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
doubleDx:

Thank you, many of these demons are on Nairaland; they attacked me a couple of weeks back but thanks to JESUS Christ for saving me! I have never experienced anything like that before, if I had consulted a medium for guidance, I would have been a dead man by now. I ain't scared of them anymore because the power of the MOST HIGH that worketh miracles in rescuing me is greater than that of SATAN that worketh spiritual wickedness in them....their master was overcame by the blood and testimony of JESUS CHRIST!

Doubting Thomases, keep doubting, una go jam one day!

Attacked you?hmmn na wah o. This is really scary!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
doubleDx:

Thank you, many of these demons are on Nairaland; they attacked me a couple of weeks back but thanks to JESUS Christ for saving me! I have never experienced anything like that before, if I had consulted a medium for guidance, I would have been a dead man by now. I ain't scared of them anymore because the power of the MOST HIGH that worketh miracles in rescuing me is greater than that of SATAN that worketh spiritual wickedness in them....their master was overcame by the blood and testimony of JESUS CHRIST!

Doubting Thomases, keep doubting, una go jam one day!
Jaybee is one of the demons on nairaland grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by jnoz23(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
slimthugchimee: I have 3 things for this post
1:To long didnt read
2: the amount of bullshit must be very high
3: so weti consign us

Itz not a must to comment
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Gboliwe: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: Jaybee is one of the demons on nairaland grin
SMH
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by jnoz23(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough:

F%$k you and your f%$king end time threat you've been deceiving foolish Christians with while you rob them blind of their hard earned money.

End time but you just bought a new car.
End time and you're building a house.
End time and you're planing to open a new branch of church.
End time and you're marrying a wife.
End time and you're sending your children to college for the next 6 years.
Jesus is coming soon but you're advertising a crusade for next year titled "2014 my year of breakthrough".

That is you're not sure the End time is near. Bia Pastor, when is this end time going to happen? cos my great grand father and his fore fathers heard that End time story 2000 years ago but we are still here.

Let me give you a scientific End time date Pastor. If humans stop giving birth, the world will end in about 120 years. Now that's a realistic END TIME DATE. You can take it to the bank.

1 bottle of McDowell for u
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometime I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I tell ghost stories and pretend I'm Johnny Blaze's long-lost daughter.

gringringrin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by zeefever: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ghosts probably exist. However,this lady is probably suffering from some serious mental issues. She has probably been raped several times by some useless men hence the children.
What she needs is a serious medical intervention.

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by samsard(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
My mum used to tell me about things like this but I thought they were just myths.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
amiskurie: I swear to God,I have heard a true story about a ghost lady that beat the hell out of his husband's friend.
DON'T DARE A GHOST!
I have to believe u cos i just saw a ghost at the market today. She was walking upside dowm with her head and was selling some gourd which she claim will jst take u to America or anywhere abroad and back at will once u blows into it. I wanted to buy one to facilitate my escape from this primitive country but the price was more than i could afford. My friends refused to lend me money to buy d stuff cos they did not believe ghost exists. Can u send remaining moneny to complete it so we can use d stuff together? It's jst 10k. Thanks for ur highly expected investment in this ghost stuff venture. U have my assurance that d business will be worth it....

2 Likes

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by EASY39(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
is true story,because uniqe f.m interview her on ds basic story
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by snowflex: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
bull shit and fallacious story, dnt beliv in shit gohost existanc
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
jaeff: Dr2great ur just a comedian
thank u
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ashagidigbi: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Without trying to be sarcastic.If indeed she was naive of the outside world until the day she forgot to go out with her gourd,how come she recognized a cementary.Why the fear?
Innocent children are usually not afraid of things adults dread.This is because,children are naive of things adults know.

1 Like

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by LBT: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
Bad guy things
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by dbride: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
ifebosco: this are the type of stories that keep we africans in dark ages,please embrace science and technology,that is the answer for our problems

And who deceived you that the Europeans, americans, Asians, etc. who you think are in "light ages" don't believe in ghosts, or is the word "GHOST" an African word? Please read books, watch reality programs relevant to this subject to educate you more! The BIBLE talks about NEPHILINS....children from relationships between fallen angels (demons) and human. Nothing is new under the sun!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Chibest2000(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Blood of JESUS! Dis man 2much, if all dis karatu u typed here r truth indeed then u must b a ghost as well, grin see ur username IDI AMIN ? U go chop fire if u no vanish there!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by geedot: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
oh boy.. na wa oh.. how man pikin wan sleep this night now with these yhur ghosts here ghosts there,, buh on a serious note "they" do exist.. na to dey warn ma dudes now be the next tin.. cos meet girl today and yanch am sharpaly.. shey be na if dem never yanch dem so called ghosts self.. this life is just full of shii...
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by geedot: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
[url][/url]oh boy.. na wa oh.. how man pikin wan sleep this night now with these yhur ghosts here ghosts there,, buh on a serious note "they" do exist.. na to dey warn ma dudes now be the next tin.. cos meet girl today and yanch am sharpaly.. shey be na if dem never yanch dem so called ghosts self.. this life is just full of shii...
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by aao: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2013
so many mo'fos collaborating ghost stories on this thread. get a life or name ur movie title. idiats got me vexing.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by alikor2(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2013
:oOsun state 2like JUJU oooo...tinz ah happening
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by gbeseun(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Dr2great(m): 8:42am On Dec 16
All these ghost are the crowd that join Apc anytime they want to campaign and rally.,so it make Apc looks like they hav suporters..back to d matter.,stuff like this happens..there are dead among the living. . Hope u will not die of apc fever one day,
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 17, 2013
gbeseun: Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Dr2great(m): 8:42am On Dec 16
All these ghost are the crowd that join Apc anytime they want to campaign and rally.,so it make Apc looks like they hav suporters..back to d matter.,stuff like this happens..there are dead among the living. . Hope u will not die of apc fever one day,
may ghost forgive u
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Eve4: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2013

xtian indeed. fooooooool. lolzzzz.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Ninilowo(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2013
tyson99:
Ehm wetin be d title of ur movie
"Him and his dead pals"
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ShenTeh(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Mallam Aminu, na you be that? But you are one of us nau, why are you coming to Nairaland to reveal the identity op some op yuar own? Trust me, when next you come to our area PHYSICAL I will exfose you. Draw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.