Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40466 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by IAMBREEZY: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Choi!!! Speechless
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by jaeff(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Dr2great ur just a comedian
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by gazilion: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided

You said you live in LA and also eat from your friends house in Lagos whose wife is "a ghost". How can you be in the US and in Lagos at same time. Please, re-write your story and make it more factual.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by skyscraperTM(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2013
I always make love with high-scream babes in my dream, i hope dey dnt get preggy becoz we usually do it skin-skin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmm I don't know if this is true but I have heard a gist about a guy who owned a dog. The dog was always barking at things (you know dogs see things right?) so the guy decide see what it was seeing..early one morning, he took the mucus from the dog's eyes and rubbed it intto his and from then he started seeing dead people moving around among living people.... He was always screaming and they had to rush him into a mental hospital but it didn't change anything. I think they later took him to church sha... I don't know if the gist is true but it was really rampant then.
I know there are demons among us who take the form of dead people to cause havoc and confuse people.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by skyscraperTM(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2013
JustifiedChild: Hmmm I don't know if this is true but I have heard a gist about a guy who owned a dog. The dog was always barking at things (you know dogs see things right?) so the guy decide see what it was seeing..early one morning, he took the mucus from the dog's eyes and rubbed it intto his and from then he started seeing dead people moving around among living people.... He was always screaming and they had to rush him into a mental hospital but it didn't change anything. I think they later took him to church sha... I don't know if the gist is true but it was really rampant then.
I know there are demons among us who take the form of dead people to cause havoc and confuse people.
is not truth, is force
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
cashkid18: I switched on the T.V i see Mandela, turn on
d radio-Mandela, go on facebook or Twitter still Mandela, check profile pix-all Mandela, pick up the newspaper-front page is abt Mandela....now am afraid to open the fridge sad sad
Haha..lol. Open the fridge u won't see mandela. Oya oya!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by CocoLoca(f): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2013
lol undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
is not truth, is force
cheesycheesy
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2013
I keep telling people not to date ghosts, hope y'all can see how this poor lady is suffering. cheesy
Na wa undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by 5much(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2013
DIS story get as e be.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Afritop(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Nairaland should open and move this section to Nkan Be

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2013
homesteady:
I was expecting to see you here!
So what do you think about the story?
you were ? well dayumm. i better refresh my modus operandi lol. what i think about this here story ? absolute balderdash. preposterous. she is high off the fumes of gbegiri grin

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Afrok(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Someone got married to a ghost with children, does dt mean ghosts aren't to be scared if dey really exist? if yes, cemeteries should be good places to set up businesses without Certificate Of Occupancy.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Lifebender(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
And what is the title of this movie
The copses comedy,Ghost recon future,Ghost rider,holy ghost abi my late father
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Choi!!! Speechless

Me am "postless"..somtin de happen
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Amodsun(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Am a proof dt ghost do exist,if u nid one
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by gratiaeo(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Orji Uzo Kalu is right anyway
Lagos "No Mans Land"

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by celinababy: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2013
Madam are u sure of wat are telling us? Hmmmm
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2013
uote author=Idi Amin]I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided[/quote]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Afrok(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
I keep telling people not to date ghosts, hope y'all can see how this poor lady is suffering. cheesy
how do U recognise ghosts?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
If you want to know if ghost exist just take the mucus from the eyes of a dog as early as possible and put it in your eyes then stand outside grin you will see ghosts walking the streets you pass everyday and the funny thing about it is you will see ghost lovers holding hands,some holding little babies and even some very old fellow ghost. Even your neigbour cannot be trusted,yes I said so undecided

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by busuyem: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
nanizle: I smell...

[size=14pt]LIES[/size].

Keep smelling until the father of the children catches u and ur nose.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ifebosco: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
this are the type of stories that keep we africans in dark ages,please embrace science and technology,that is the answer for our problems
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by amiskurie(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
adepojuot: This story touch me no be small oooooo,I for help this lady if to say I get money...the ghost father self no try @ all,he for give am enough money b4 he go disappear naa,now how the poor girl e go survive, with her kids, ghost father u no do am well,go and die again....
I pity u by the time the father come after u....u go hear wen!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2013
JustifiedChild: Hmmm I don't know if this is true but I have heard a gist about a guy who owned a dog. The dog was always barking at things (you know dogs see things right?) so the guy decide see what it was seeing..early one morning, he took the mucus from the dog's eyes and rubbed it intto his and from then he started seeing dead people moving around among living people.... He was always screaming and they had to rush him into a mental hospital but it didn't change anything . I think they later took him to church sha... I don't know if the gist is true but it was really rampant then.
haha.lol.. Shey he wants to be seeing things?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2013
obadiah777: you were ? well dayumm. i better refresh my modus operandi lol. what i think about this here story ? absolute balderdash. preposterous. she is high off the fumes of gbegiri grin

Gbegiri! Hahahahahahahahah
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ifebosco: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: If you want to know if ghost exist just take the mucus from the eyes of a dog as early as possible and put it in your eyes then stand outside grin you will see ghosts walking the streets you pass everyday and the funny thing about it is you will see ghost lovers holding hands,some holding little babies and even some very old fellow ghost. Even your neigbour cannot be trusted,yes I said so undecided
and the ignorance continues.open your eyes
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: I know of a guy who is currently married to a ghost. When they were dating, he didn't know until the lady led him to her home in the village. After that, the lady still visited the guy and reassured him. Today as I'm typing this, they are living together in Lagos with kids but not officially married because his inlaws refused to accept brideprice of their "dead daughter". This is absolutely true life story because the guy is my pally and the lady in question serves me food whenever I visit them. Initially, I thought she didn't know that I knew her story until she asked me one day, ......"My name" why are you not avoiding me upon knowing my story? I simply told her that I believe shit happens because uptill now, I still hang out with my dead childhood friend. As I was growing into an adult, he was growing too. I currently live in LA and he lives in Las Vegas just few hours drive away from me. He is married with kids as he promised his mother in the dream 'according to her' that he will surely bring her kids. I also have interaction with my late dad who still send my mum messages about his investments through me. I tell you guys something, my childhood friend told me that half of residents in Lagos are his likes from beyond and I know many are here on nairaland. Let me quickly add this, I am a christian, so let no foool call me names here undecided
and you must be a ghost

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
busuyem:

Keep smelling until the father of the children catches u and ur nose.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / I Want Know About Tiv Culture