Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts (40484 Views)

I Never Belived In the Existence Of Ghosts, Now I Am A Believer / Nigerian Woman Raised By Queen Victoria / Do Dogs Actually See Ghosts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2013
moscobabs:
not for u but for those that have not heard it
yeah, yes boss!

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: let me tell you a personal story my dad always love to go to the stream very early in the morning in the village and he always comes home to tell my mom he use to see ghost going to take their bath in the stream,the day he died people that didn't know he died used to see him but they were surprised when they got to know he is dead because they use to see him. He reincarnated and came back into someone that is younger than me but wants me to still call him daddy which seems weird to me and the next thing he'll do is to raise his hand on me which I always resisted because now he's younger than me in the physical. It is true ghost existed and they always behave weird when reincarnated.
Like seriously?undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by tellwisdom: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Idi Amin: For those doubting Thomases, I didn't drop my story to win jackpot. So believe it or phuck off undecided

Bro, you mean you saw a female ghost living happily with your friend??

And she cooks for you too??.. Which soup?? sad
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa for this story o.

Chei!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by frainc(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2013
The ghost husband need to be arrested and castrated for puting a woman he cannot provide for, in a family way
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by adegwurulez(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I always make love with high-scream babes in my dream, i hope dey dnt get preggy becoz we usually do it skin-skin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by longjohnsilver: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
What is it with nland and ghost stories these days...ghost don dey infiltrate nland o...it about time for a GHOST Stories section for hia o and you can all see me for ghostbusting cos it looks like a lucrative biz at d moment

If d state govt helps d woman...xpect more ghost stories to pop up...mesef go form ma own ghoststory straight...

Rubbish story...ghost ko, phyno ni
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by khattab02: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
tellwisdom:

lol.. U funny eh!
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by oliidell(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't know what to make of dis story and I won't conclude that the lady is lying without giving her benefit of the doubt.
I'v been hearing ghost stories ever since words started to make sense to me, now I'm 30 yrs and yet to see a ghost physically.
I have heard various tales of personal encounters from some very respectable people whom I knew were not lying, but that dosn't mean I believe in ghosts.
My point; some people obviously see stuff and believe what they see but these visions could result from their emotional state, so most of these apparitions could be delusions. Again, the world is full of evil powers, thus people can be influenced diabolically to see things and believe them for whatever reason. The human mind is very strong (Pathological liars are able to beat detectors cos in their minds, they've convinced themselves that they are speaking the truth).
When things like this happen, they seem to defy logic initially, but all supernatural occurrences have natural explanations. It's just a matter of time. In this case, the eldest child should be able to say one or two things to corroborate or contradict the story.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Arosa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't believe in ghost but I have had sex with a woman that died and came back to life. death I guess is irrelevant. undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by DAY12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by vislabraye(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Afro-k:
Someone got married to a ghost with children, does dt mean ghosts aren't to be scared if dey really exist? if yes, cemeteries should be good places to set up businesses without Certificate Of Occupancy.

The govt won't give U C of O, that's why. Lol
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
That her ghost hubby dey fall person hand oh..Y is he not stuffing their suitcase wif money every night? Mitcheeew! What a fool of a ghost.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by adegwurulez(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'v seen ghost o, i saw phyno and olamide

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dr2great: All these ghost are the crowd that join Apc anytime they want to campaign and rally.,so it make Apc looks like they hav suporters..back to d matter.,stuff like this happens..there are dead among the living

hahaha, tinubu party. O ti pari !
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by bokohalal(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
What of the heaven and hell that religious people terrorize us with?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by wardup(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
shocked undecided
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Slimtuns(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
OMG!!! ghost mode aiye!! We do watch it in movies though but if really this is a true life story God I feel for that woman.. Insha Allah God will send her divine helpers.. ReINCARNATION God save us the 'living souls' oh.. And guys, beware of the chicks you hand out/copulate with oh, the world is going to an end oh,.. The rapture
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by frainc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
it really hit me hard to see that some so call christains do not believe that ghost do exist

pls answer this:
was moses and the rest of them that appear to jesus christ when he went up to pray were alive or dead?

another one:
1980 when my father died in hospital, my sister saw him at home waving to her(as bye)
2009 when my mum also died,
her compound people saw her around

so believe it or not
unimagineable things do happene.
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
amiskurie:
I pity u by the time the father come after u....u go hear wen!
Hahaha, no go dia abeg, lazy ghost when no fit work to feed him half ghost children
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Malakh: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
arcbabe: If you want to know if ghost exist just take the mucus from the eyes of a dog as early as possible and put it in your eyes then stand outside grin you will see ghosts walking the streets you pass everyday and the funny thing about it is you will see ghost lovers holding hands,some holding little babies and even some very old fellow ghost. Even your neigbour cannot be trusted,yes I said so undecided
That's not hard to believe cause dogs and some animals, reptiles have infrared vision, or how do you think those dogs knew a Tsunami was coming and headed for the hills
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Opiosko: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
f rain c: it really hit me hard to see that some so call christains do not believe that ghost do exist

pls answer this:
was moses and the rest of them that appear to jesus christ when he went up to pray were alive or dead?

another one:
1980 when my father died in hospital, my sister saw him at home waving to her(as bye)
2009 when my mum also died,
her compound people saw her around

so believe it or not
unimagineable things do happene.
True bro, we even have ghost MODs here in NL. I'v seen posted comment disappering without trace..nd folks being banned till 2071?...that's ghost handiwork.

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ukuuku(f): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
*in Phyno's voice* Ghost mode, u no dey see.....hahahahaha, ghost ko, spirit ni
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Malakh: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
moscobabs: ok...hear this one tooo...

When my grandpa was about to die my mum went to visit him on his sick bed but he told my mum to go back to her husband house and she should come back in d early morning of d next day.wen its around 5am d next day we saw my grandpa (who was unable to stand up from the sick bed a day b4)entering my mum room, I saw him though I was very young and my mum and my sisters saw him also but we could not take instead our heads was swelling and our body stiffed but we were conscious of what was happening around us. when the spirit left we all concluded that d old man has gone(dead). my mum stated running to her dad house but with surprise the old man was still alive but still on the bed as he was left yesterday, then my mum raised his head on her laps, the old man prayed for her and other siblings and he gave up.

when my younger brother died in 2006 in osun state, unknown to his girlfriend who was in lagos, the boy met her at iyana ipaja (he did work at iyana ipaja b4 he fell sick) and he gave her #500 and 4 pack of indomie the lady ate the indomie bt when the lady heard the information about his demise she could not believe it ,in fact she showed us the #500 naira and everybody saw it and the lady promise she will not spend the money. I know the money was with her till 2010...

The lady story could be true
Spirit give me money too, thdy just don't manifest themselves in my own case, I just see the money waiting for me, not once, not twice
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by orimahspence: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
My experience, When my grandmother died, she came to my school with provisions, I was a boarding house student then, fortunately we were to vacate on that same day, mama prayed for me so well, she didnt betray any emotion of being a ghost at all, only that she didnt come with her car and her personal driver, she came with a chattered taxi, Alhaja gave me money as usual, I convince her to wait till am through so we could be going together, but she said she would not want to delay the taxi driver, and that also dhe is not going directly home, she gave me a key to her wardrobe to giv my dad , that I shld tell him to make use of the cloth inside , I requested further explanation bt she said my dad will undrstnd when I deliver her msg, she left, but me, upon reaching home , I saw people gathering eearing a sober and mourny look, I knew somtin was wrong bt neva did I knw it was grandma that died, they told me grandma wa dead, I was surprised asking if it was accident coz I saw grandma this morning in my schoool, they told me she gave up last night, I went to her room and saw her remain, so astonishing, when grandma was about to be intered, i felt as if somone want to pick the key in my pocket, that reminds me mama gav me a key and immediately immediately narrate mama visit to my dad, we went to d wardrobe and found s white garment that mama used in her second visit to macca, and the garment was promptly used, since then, I neva doubt ghost existence

Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by skyscraperTM(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
adegwurulez:
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by soksy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm...what a scary and heart touching story
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Malakh: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
vislabraye: Well, I know that flesh gives birth to flesh and spirit gives birth to spirit. I can't comprehend how a ghost will impregnate a woman.
Her story is surreal. I don't know how someone can make this up. It takes intelligence. She needs help and deliverance.
Biologically Spirits don't give birth but figuratively you can say so, and Spirit do not have any reproductive organs to procreate with it but they can inseminate a woman to get her pregnant so when people pray for children from babaalawo, you know where they got it from
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Fitzy4real(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Opiosko: True bro, we even have ghost MODs here in NL. I'v seen posted comment disappering without trace..nd folks being banned till 2071?...that's ghost handiwork.

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by GazaQueen(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
ghost stories...
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
ghost mode deactivated grin ki lo n sele?
Re: An Osun Lady Raised And Impregnated By Ghosts by ladenz(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Buoyantic: cheesy cheesy

Viewing this topic: Marshiro(m), Demajors, cupsofxo, bojar(m), Titiluvly(f), holliebantin(m), babymakaveli, senatorn3c, Nelton(m), Amodsun, Whykay10(m), gratiaeo(m), Kenquil, Ikechukwu09(m), don kross(m), jeshi(m), Daversscript(m), hyper gig(m), CocoLoca(f), Kechukwu, Realone92(m), jhydayboy, taiwoliu(m), flexten, Deekaydadon(m), dandadee, jahrule, nkwerrrr, feelamong(m), Imagine1, Presbulg(m), kenraj(m), Walelavender(m), Big4wig(m), myk2mic, Michelyr3(m), handsomebolanle, God'sknight(m), busuyem, ukajoe, freakybaby, princeryle1, jentlsoul, mannyiyke, baeibycute, ifysimple(f), yemosquare, celine28, spik007, obadiah777, virago(f), ayoolar011(m), eddywayne, Nonymartin(m), Kedro(m), Tonycart, daughterofzion(f), Clinton207, Laxy009(m), xarxes(m), angelsing(m), tweegep(m), Pasa-Apasa, aguiyi(m), GatJokez(f), simplexman, Parosho(m), Senator_Pope(m), bayonet55, omiobo, boyyyyyyyy(m), Ogbuefienubiaka, papil, Sethpete, hrhobi1(m), sandijey(f), chideeva, Ilumi re, JIGHU(m), mbjs, geolabious(m), hannne(f), jeamie(m), amiskurie(m), tony9k, tayo bamidele, Trickstartrixy, Ouch_Daddy(m), folu4real, geesilver(m), Timsilver(m), Emychina(m), JustifiedChild(f), benjsniper33(m), kayusbrown(m), kwakayekaa(m), milantus, seyilabi(m), Compliance, izzbaby22(f), moscobabs(m), DopestepTJ(m), darlingjoes, ifebosco, kelly27(m), INDESTRUCTABLEX, benjichuks(m), crown777(m), Buoyantic(m), davedave1, lil wheezy(m), noblefada, baby.me(f), olala32(m), Okiki_Oluwa(m), tompat86(m), akpos4uall(m), bukatyne(f), adextaiwo84, bjjbam, famewo87, khattab02, sunnychuks(m), hector123, chimaky, alaafin(m), Archildao(f), IAMBREEZY, D-Don 1 love(m), ULSHERLAN(m), mi xpressive(f) and 161 guest(s)
see them

me sef i dey among. we are waiting to see the ghost. if ghost plenty like that, then some ghost must be on nairaland. If there are ghosts on nairaland then that ghost must be viewing this topic. if the ghost(s) is (are) viewing this topic then they will soon appear. come and sit down and join us as we await the ghost's arrival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos