Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear (11876 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
We discussed at length with some guys some days ago about the issue of girls opening more than one hole in the ear and it seems that's the new trend now with ladies. Well from my own point of view i don't really like it at all and what impression does it create when you see such. Guys do you have a problem with dating or possibly marrying a girl that has pierced so many holes in the ear?? Mind you that this is just the caucasian version but i couldn't get pics of the black version babes.

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
I am one lover of pierce and tattoo bt for the fear of blood n pain
I have one pierce and no tattoo
I don't see nothing wrong, infact, if I can b given something to take away the pain, I wld have several tattoos and pierces
Only for my husbands eye sha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dyt: I am one lover of pierce and tattoo bt for the fear of blood n pain
I don't see nothing wrong, infact, if I can b given something to take away the pain, I wld have several tattoos and pierces

Thank God your last comment stated "only for my husband eye sha". I personally don't like it even though some girls just only pierce 2 holes but as for me i still don't like it and wouldn't wish my wife to have more than one.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop:

Thank God your last comment stated "only for my husband eye sha". I personally don't like it even though some girls just only pierce 2 holes but as for me i still don't like it and wouldn't wish my wife to have more than one.

Oh well, diff things for diff folks
If ur wife tattoo one fine place and pierce some places
My brother, u go grab am
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dyt:

Oh well, diff things for diff folks
If ur wife tattoo one fine place and pierce some places
My brother, u go grab am

cheesy na wa for some babes oh. well that's true as we have different taste but i still don't like oh. My EX girl while dating her wished to pierce another hole in the ear but i told her i don't like it and i insisted on that but immediately we separated, she did it.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by xynerise: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Them say na swagger and fashion undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
I love 2 pierces and a slight small beautiful tatoo in d right place...Not body art or body modification.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
that 3rd one need to see TB......
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop:

cheesy na wa for some babes oh. well that's true as we have different taste but i still don't like oh. My EX girl while dating her wished to pierce another hole in the ear but i told her i don't like it and i insisted on that but immediately we separated, she did it.

I tire for u men o
U won't like smth on ur gf bt admire it on another
Packaging matters too sha
Pierces and tattoos packaging
Beautiful ones
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
odun4love: that 3rd one need to see TB......

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dyt:

I tire for u men o
U won't like smth on ur gf bt admire it on another
Packaging matters too sha
Pierces and tattoos packaging
Beautiful ones

Not all men likes that my sister. Natural look is the best wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
xynerise: Them say na swagger and fashion undecided

I tire for them oh my bros. Which kind swagger is piercing up to 7 holes in ear or abi na charly girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop:

Not all men likes that my sister. Natural look is the best wink

Yimu
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dannylux: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
What I think about it is none of your business. cheesy grin

It's Cool, not on every girl sha.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Phranciz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
I love piercing on girls, so it beautify's them to me
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by 1one: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Op
That's why it's better to always discuss things like fashion-taste with a girl while you guys are friends before getting to ask her out...Maybe one of the reasons why she's now your ex is because of the box you put her in fashion wise....mind you,I said maybe,I'm not validating anything.

It's always best to talk about your individual fashion-limits before you get serious with someone,because even though there should be room for compromise,the compromise shouldn't be too severe as to make the person lose their sense of identity as relating to how they dress or look.I have a good friend, I'd been nursing the idea of dating her,but when we talked about dressing and fashion sense,I realized that her fashion sense doesn't accommodate some of my daily-dress patterns.I wear a thin necklace-She doesn't like necklace....I like a girl on knee length gowns,jeans,jeggins and stuff but she doesn't do all that.undecided

It will now be selfish of me to ask her out,she agrees,then later on in the relationship I use the guise of " I'm a man or I'm her boyfriend" to demand that she start wearing Jeans.

To answer your question though,I like the second ear-hole piercing thing.I especially like it when a lady puts a small earring in the first one and a bigger bangle-like type on the other. So basically its person specific.By the way just because all baby girls are given one ear hole doesn't make it 'Natural' because the Op was saying something about 'All men like natural....'.Personally I don't think there's anything un-natural in two ear holes,even three or four.It might be different from the norm but it doesn't make it un-natural because even our perception of normal is often coloured with a reasonable degree of bias.

sorry say my tori long o.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by eyenCalabar(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2013
In life, you are addressed based on how you dressed. Your dressing again can create a force-field around you. If you say you don't care about how you dress, well, people and things that reason like you would soon be attracted into that force-field you've created around yourself. If you like, you pierce your ears and pack them with earrings, but why not wait and see for yourself the kind of things and people that it'll attract to you. It's that simple!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by shizzle11(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2013
I can cope with 2 piercings, anything more, count me out. I also love decent tattoos on ladies like a miniature art of a heart, butterfly or a rose flower on the shoulder. >) Modesty is vital
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by shizzle11(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Dyt: I am one lover of pierce and tattoo bt for the fear of blood n pain
Nawao! so if we are made to be believe that tatts are fashion statements, why then have it in a place that is so private
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11:
Nawao! so if we are made to be believe that tatts are fashion statements, why then have it in a place that is so private

Lol
Wetin consain u with it na
No b for my body ni
Na wa
I like to do in door fashion
Ese
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by hotwax: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2013
It disgusts me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by kokoA(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Na my ear? Wetin concern me dia. undecided
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by claremont(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Sard(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
eyenCalabar: In life, you are addressed based on how you dressed. Your dressing again can create a force-field around you. If you say you don't care about how you dress, well, people and things that reason like you would soon be attracted into that force-field you've created around yourself. If you like, you pierce your ears and pack them with earrings, but why not wait and see for yourself the kind of things and people that it'll attract to you. It's that simple!
Bro, this your story long small, but I get your point and I share the same view.
@personally, I don't like it.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2013
1one: @Op
That's why it's better to always discuss things like fashion-taste with a girl while you guys are friends before getting to ask her out...Maybe one of the reasons why she's now your ex is because of the box you put her in fashion wise....mind you,I said maybe,I'm not validating anything.

It's always best to talk about your individual fashion-limits before you get serious with someone,because even though there should be room for compromise,the compromise shouldn't be too severe as to make the person lose their sense of identity as relating to how they dress or look.I have a good friend, I'd been nursing the idea of dating her,but when we talked about dressing and fashion sense,I realized that her fashion sense doesn't accommodate some of my daily-dress patterns.I wear a thin necklace-She doesn't like necklace....I like a girl on knee length gowns,jeans,jeggins and stuff but she doesn't do all that.undecided

It will now be selfish of me to ask her out,she agrees,then later on in the relationship I use the guise of " I'm a man or I'm her boyfriend" to demand that she start wearing Jeans.

To answer your question though,I like the second ear-hole piercing thing.I especially like it when a lady puts a small earring in the first one and a bigger bangle-like type on the other. So basically its person specific.By the way just because all baby girls are given one ear hole doesn't make it 'Natural' because the Op was saying something about 'All men like natural....'.Personally I don't think there's anything un-natural in two ear holes,even three or four.It might be different from the norm but it doesn't make it un-natural because even our perception of normal is often coloured with a reasonable degree of bias.

sorry say my tori long o.
grin

No problem about your detailed gist. I have so many girls that later regretted their actions but the piercing more holes in the ear because as time goes on it makes the ear disgusting.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Sard: Bro, this your story long small, but I get your point and I share the same view.
@personally, I don't like it.

we share the same views my brother cos i also don't like it.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2013
hotwax: It disgusts me

me too bro
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11:

Don't mind her,e never clear for her eye yet cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by mspee(f): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Girls piercing more than one hole in the ear?

Indecent and disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2013
ms_pee: Girls piercing more than one hole in the ear?

Indecent and disgusting!

Am glad this response is coming from a lady. Kudos to you dear wink
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Hypocrites
*unfollows thread*
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Dyt: Hypocrites
*unfollows thread*

Safe journey grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? / NL Hot couple Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.