Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Stop Loving A Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Loving A Boy (1723 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello NL, ok I nd my frend(name withheld) are deep in argument dis late nyt. She has a bf whom she knws cheats on her all d times. Ok she claims to love dis guy bt now she does nt want to love d guy anymore mostly of his cheating xteris.ok I gave her d option of stoping all sexual activities wit dis guy, dat it wld help her reduce d love, bt my dear frend does nt agree wit me. Note she does nt want to leave dis guy totaly nt does nt want her feeling nd emotions been played wit, dats why she feels she can stop loving him nd still be wit him. Pls NL is u guys tink its possible pls pass on ur ideas. U can ask questions in d process I wld provide d ones I knw abt. Tanks. Abeg mature answers only
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
So in other words, she wants to stay with him because of the "levels" he adds to her life.
This is also why she cannot dump him. Her "love" for him is mostly just her "lust" for his popularity, money, etc.

I'm sure his presence in her life upgrades her in some way and it is that upgrade she attributes to whatever she is feeling.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by 190: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2013
OP we know u're the girl in question undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by elrony(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Onyé ibéribé!!! cheesy undecided
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by weazley(m): 12:28am On Dec 16, 2013
190: OP we know u're the girl in question undecided
GBAM

#BitterTruth
She cant leave him because he knows how to Bleep.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nwanneamakah: 1:29am On Dec 16, 2013
She needs two things:
1) Self control
2) Time
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by castielo(m): 1:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Somehow I find this story amusing undecided ...som1 treats ur emotions like poo yet u can't leave him.. money get power sha

what you need to do..

Break up wit dat niggur, he dosn't value you; Any guy who cheats on his gal dosn't.... You not gonna die!

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by frankpessu(m): 3:39am On Dec 16, 2013
@op ur frnd doesn't knw wat sh wants...... Lemme tel u sumtin, most guys likes gals dat wil confront n tel dem to dier face to stop d n*nsense dey r doin....... Ur frnd is nt even bold at all n sh wil continue to hurt ha self for a guy dat doesn't giv a sh*t abt ha..... Tel ha kip ha pride 4 sum1 dat values it.....
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by donigspain(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Nwanneamakah: She needs two things:
1) Self control
2) Distance/space
3) Time
Fixed...
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Skinni10ne: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2013
I dont think she needs help from anyone.

You cant force a horse to drink water when it doesnt want to. In this case, let her be. Life will teach her not to love him. And knowing life, it will do it very well.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by pasqal09: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Its either she's a fool, under a spell or the guy is too rich. Her problems lies in any of the above mentioned.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by tintingz(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2013
LOL...I know this girl dating one rough guy, she's so much into this guy but the guy doesn't care about this girl, I told her to forget this rough guy because she knows the character of this guy and she keep falling into him instead of adding some spicy to herself not to look cheap, I really feel pity for her cuz she's the very emotional type.

I don't know why girls keep dating and falling for this rough badazz guys when they know they are bad and players, they start running back to the good guys after the bad guys doesn't care about them...girls should study a guy before dating him if he's a bad guy add some spicy to yourself don't look cheap before him and ignore his rough azz the good reasonable guys are out there accept them. wink
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by ronalmagic10(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
tintingz: LOL...I know this girl dating one rough guy, she's so much into this guy but the guy doesn't care about this girl, I told her to forget this rough guy because she knows the character of this guy and she keep falling into him instead of adding some spicy to herself not to look cheap, I really feel pity for her cuz she's the very emotional type.

I don't know why girls keep dating and falling for this rough badazz guys when they know they are bad and players, they start running back to the good guys after the bad guys doesn't care about them...girls should study a guy before dating him if he's a bad guy add some spicy to yourself don't look cheap before him and ignore his rough azz the good reasonable guys are out there accept them. wink

Hmm...u beta tell dat gal ow u feel b4 it's 2 late

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Castos(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2013
She doesn't need help at all.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Mynd44: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Another case of confused women? Nice
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nwanneamakah: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
donigspain: Fixed...

grin grin without self control, she can't "give him space"...so I think self control covers distance grin tongue
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Olugbenger(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2013
She needs to love another guy, a better one this time. . .

. . .who would take her past cloud 9.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by shegxi(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2013
@op, d truth is u can't stop anybody frm loving someone, sometimes people nid to make deir mistakes and fool demselves so dat they can learn and b beta for it...........since mere words aren't enuf for ur friend, let her be and in time, she would cum to herself.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Tanks ya all. One is similar to all ur post her love for the guys money! I dnt rlly knw much abt dat, but I knw dis guys spends on her normally sha, lyk there was a time he got gifts of abt 170k at a time for her. She rlly claims some part of her loves d guy truly while some dnt. Now d question is, is there anytin she can do so dat remaing part wld stop loving him. Rmber I hv told her to stop having sex wit him. But she claims she can't stop it, dat is she ok sexing som1 she does nt love
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by ifoundmyperfect: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2013
HOW TO STOP LOVING A BOY

^^^ Start Loving A Girl
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by tintingz(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2013
ronalmagic10:

Oh we are very good friends smiley wink
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by agrovick(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Perfect example of a gold digger, he treats u like poo and u still want to stay. The guy's magic strong gan
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by donigspain(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
kamdyjenny: Tanks ya all. One is similar to all ur post her love for the guys money! I dnt rlly knw much abt dat, but I knw dis guys spends on her normally sha, lyk there was a time he got gifts of abt 170k at a time for her. She rlly claims some part of her loves d guy truly while some dnt. Now d question is, is there anytin she can do so dat remaing part wld stop loving him. Rmber I hv told her to stop having sex wit him. But she claims she can't stop it, dat is she ok sexing som1 she does nt love
Tell her I said she is now a prostitut€. There is nothing different between her and a full-time prostitut€. In fact, the latter can be considered to be better for having already accepted her form of life as a trade.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by conqueror221: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
ronalmagic10:

Hahaaaaaahahahahah. Hw u tek knw
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by repogirl(f): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Funny question....you want to stay with someone and you don't love him? Where's the sense in that?

tell your friend that she'll only end up wasting her time over some ediot who isn't worth her space and might miss out on who she shld really be with.

she shld dump his sorry cheating a'ss, move on with life and be happy ojare, when its not like she's shackled to him.

kamdyjenny: Tanks ya all. One is similar to all ur post her love for the guys money! I dnt rlly knw much abt dat, but I knw dis guys spends on her normally sha, lyk there was a time he got gifts of abt 170k at a time for her. She rlly claims some part of her loves d guy truly while some dnt. Now d question is, is there anytin she can do so dat remaing part wld stop loving him. Rmber I hv told her to stop having sex wit him. But she claims she can't stop it, dat is she ok sexing som1 she does nt love

hmmmm, she's definitely in love with him for his money......well..... She cannot have her cake and eat it, some chicks prefer to cry in a Bentley than to leave a guy that makes them unhappy....wish her all the bestest.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2013
kamdyjenny: Hello NL, ok I nd my frend(name withheld) are deep in argument dis late nyt. She has a bf whom she knws cheats on her all d times. Ok she claims to love dis guy bt now she does nt want to love d guy anymore mostly of his cheating xteris.ok I gave her d option of stoping all sexual activities wit dis guy, dat it wld help her reduce d love, bt my dear frend does nt agree wit me. Note she does nt want to leave dis guy totaly nt does nt want her feeling nd emotions been played wit, dats why she feels she can stop loving him nd still be wit him. Pls NL is u guys tink its possible pls pass on ur ideas. U can ask questions in d process I wld provide d ones I knw abt. Tanks. Abeg mature answers only

Your friend is confused.
Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2013

She isn't actually in love with the dude. She is in love with the money.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Loving A Boy by Youngpo413: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
You are in love with his money!

(1) (Reply)

Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? / How Do Ladies manage to Do These Things? / My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.