Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] (1725 Views)

Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Help,My GF Threatened 2 Cut My Di*k n giv me 2 eat If I Smile Or Talk 2 Any Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Engrpj(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am a cool guy, very Slim but with Very Large john Thomas.. at rest it measures about 5-6 inches but when Errected. mehnnn it use to scare me cos its as long as anytin u can imagine and thick also, sometimes I wonder how a slim guy like me will own such large Di*k.. well the problem is, any time I feel like having S*x it will erect as if it will burst, but immediately I penetrate a bae. d tin will humble himself and return to its normal size ...pls wat could be the problem....
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by thepathfinder1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by 3kay945(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pishure of before and after of the tin you talking about..... Or else ....... undecided
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Engrpj(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
3kay945:
Pishure of before and after of the tin you talking about..... Or else ....... undecided

or else wat
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by okenwa(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anxiety
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Return it to d manufacturer..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by youngberry001(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy grin...abeg cut dat ur john Thomas come to Mogadishu barrack we go find cure for em OK.
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by francizy(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2015
I sell the spare parts in my shop at number 1 idumota way, Aspamda markety! grin

Quality is guaranteed as our products are imported straight from tha UK!! cheesy grin

Contact us and purchase a replacement part now.. cheesy

Modified..
Well OP, sorry about the post, just tryna be a bit funny..
Have you tried reading about it online? Like typing about the problem on Google?
Do you use condom?
Sometimes people get to feel less sensation when they have sex with condoms. What you ought to do is use water based lubricants in the case of condoms (if your D falls as a result of condom use tho).. Note oil based lubs will either make the condom slip off or tear..
But if you don't use condom and it happens, then I guess it's a psychological thingy..
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Hazardd(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2015
your case is spiritualgrin
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2015
Thé Guy need advice,stop mocking naa
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Dude, you sure you read the manual(terms & conditons)?
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by missdebs(f): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2015
hmm...*coughs* this one is strong, lemme ask ifa
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Chimezie198(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2015
missdebs:
hmm...*coughs* this one is strong, lemme ask ifa
Hey
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Chimezie198(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Burger01(m): 4:52am On Jun 15, 2015
You better go see TB Joshua or baba Adeboye. This one pass ordinary eyes.smiley
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Pheals(f): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Op..have a sit..face me o ya explain better... Dose it become small like what describe or it won't be strong again

Sorry i be amateur
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by czarr(m): 5:47am On Jun 15, 2015
e b like say the punny u de drill,na tunnel?
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by czarr(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2015
e b like say the punny u de drill,na tunnel? #teamtightpuccies
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
Engrpj:
Am a cool guy, very Slim but with Very Large john Thomas.. at rest it measures about 5-6 inches but when Errected. mehnnn it use to scare me cos its as long as anytin u can imagine and thick also, sometimes I wonder how a slim guy like me will own such large Di*k.. well the problem is, any time I feel like having S*x it will erect as if it will burst, but immediately I penetrate a bae. d tin will humble himself and return to its normal size ...pls wat could be the problem....
[/s] bros your babe Na Ogbanje
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by dammytosh: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Read your bible and pray everyday.

Tell God what the problem is and the time u try to use it
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by cirmuell(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Tall and slim guys are naturally endowed down south.

@ your problem, perhaps the 'pressure' on your D during penetration always reduce the flow of blood to it. Go see your Doctor man.
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by mexzony: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2015
No vex bro but make I grin grin grin grin small
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by popeferd(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
See ur pastor!
Re: My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls] by mrcasanova1(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Engrpj:
This is a case of ED. I can bet you are not up to 40 years of age. And that's the reason you are still able to get any erectiions at all. By the time you clock 40 and above, the problem could REALLY degenerate further and cause you to STOP having any erectiion at all.

First thing, do you strain yourself when you go to urinate in the toilet? If you do, stop it NOW! This bad toilet habit is making you less of a man.

Secondly, to increase the blood flow into you P, drink lots of water everyday. And try to consume a reasonable quantity of watermelon daily for the next one month. I wish you the best.

P.S. If you are not satisfied with my reply and want to go into details on this issue, you can PM me at: admin@21stcenturysexsecrets.com. Moreover, I have a system that will show you how to do a simple 15 minute activity every morning, that will help you get and MAINTAIN hard-as-steel erectiions on command. Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Live Longer Than Men / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Why's Complimenting A Girl On Her Smile Sweet,bt Complimenting Her On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.