Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (28367 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 2:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara:
Again I ask who are you to ask the woman to provide evidence to you? Are you the Police? Her Lawyer? Or the Judge? Need I remind you that you are just a faceless, nameless nobody talking trash on nairaland, you are very insignificant and your opinion does not matter one bit to the matter at hand!

and yours does matter, right?
hahahahaha - this is an online forum in case you lose sight of the purpose of having a board. what do i expect from a stark illiterate with a disgusting herd mentality? she's mentally lazy to think outside the box.....a douche-bag of your size will clean the vägina of a whale.

Whether you believe the story or not is irrelevant,you can never be seen nor heard in respect to that matter. So pack all your poo and shove it up your behind gay!

the story has no iota of truth in it.
unless you are dino's wife, i fail to see how this is a pain in your rectum. this is what happens when a product of a cheap drunk fück is allowed to grow around humans. your birth certificate is an apology letter from a condom factory.

amazing2013: Seriously Miss Shakara, stop responding to coogar. Seriously; you can see HE IS NOT WELL. You are quite intelligent, just choose your battles. He might get help in the future.

it's quite simple.
i have a zero tolerance for verminous cretins like yourself & miss shukura. when these cretins act cowardly, i get peeved even more.
you lunatics should have posted with your original monikers(not that it really matters) but what's with hiding like masquerades? you have failed, so was your mum's birth control pills.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara:
What do you have with death and suicide? Did your Dad hang himself? undecided
It was fun going on and on with you, but unlike you I do not live in nairaland so ciao!

my dad is well & kicking.
your dad is in a mental hospital foaming in the mouth, spasms all over his frail body with his hands tied behind him.

fun going on & on with me after giving you the history of your pathetic impoverished life? don't go & behead your dad o - he did all he could but he was destined to be a failure ever since his umbilical cord was severed....

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: of course i saw this comming,it was just going to be a matter of time.i know violence is engrained in the dna of some men.they come from wrecked,forked up homes where daddy beats mummy severally in their presence and even outside so they see domestic violence as a culture and way of life.

By the way i think i agree with coogar in one of his posts when he says both men and women should go for a mental check up before they are joined in 'nigerian (holy) matrimony' because its not everyone (including some people on nl) that looks or appears normal that is actually normal

nonethess,by their fruits WE SHALL KNOW THEM

LIKE U SOUND NORMAL
WITH UR FREQUENT RABID RANTS
SMH
TALK ABOUT POTS AND KETTLES
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ochallo: 3:49am On Dec 17, 2013
deeptesting: For those men who are long married,you will understand that women can really make you go mad..Don`t get me wrong i don`t beat my wife,nor threaten her with a loaded gun which i don`t even possess but let truth be said,women sometimes are really annoying.However,i will quietly divorce my wife rather than this public ridicule.

This is the most misogynistic statement ever, i can tell you are just a product of the african environment. Everybody can be annoying, the mere fact that you now put women in a different bracket means you are already gender biased. Human beings can be annoying male or female, but most people have double standards for annoying men and annoying women because of a misogynistic society.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by kawkab: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Please we should not trade insult on this issue.

Very soon the spokesman of Nigerian progressives would do the following;

1. Blame it on Goodluck Jonathan - to them he is the cause of every problem in Nigeria; even when a man can not achieve an erection GEJ should be blamed.

2. It is the handwork of his political enemies and detractors.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by chadnezzar0worl(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2013
[i][/i]na over sabi keep her where she de so! U marry a politician in naija, he is rich good looks nd influential nd u want a faithful man, u pry on him nd investigate him nd probably nag him to death when he comes home,a case of love gone sour cos of wealth nd influence, what do u expect! Even jona na comfimed flirt, but d wise women keep a blind eye nd deaf ear, fighting nd nagging never changes a man, rather go down on ur kneels in intercession, cos u don't even know d negative forces outside nd focus more on ur kids, if u can't stand it, then be separated for a while,but never cease praying for ur home, then watch God touch him and heal ur home nd he would love and honor u for life! But women of our times re ungodly nd want teeth for tat,forgetting its still a man's world! Nd they would always come out at the receiving end,a virtuous woman! Who can find!
kulyie: that is if they donr come out with hiv,herpes,gonorrhea,syphylis,broken legs,hands or their brain still intact.if nigerian women take take their careers serious the way they choose to do mrs endurance inside marriage,i swear,many house wives will have gotten to the peak of their careers but they will rather die there and the cycle continues

of course including the NIGERIAN HYPOCRISE.that doesnt stop him from being a deacon in his church or a chief in his village
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by yunafa(f): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2013
I hope he doesn't hunt her down and kill cos he is capable of dat!!! She has endured so much trauma and humiliation! He isn't a good person.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by musiwa112: 5:23am On Dec 17, 2013
he has cute children.. make them no fight again.. nice looking children. it shall be well with you, what about going to church.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by dinachi(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2013
I will not castigate Dino until I hear his own side of the story...knowing how funny women can be sometimes! Those days we believed everything a woman says are long gone. Nowadays women lie, cheat and even assault as much as their male counterparts.Let me not catch any silly man coming here to throw accusations on Dino without hearing his own side of the story. We don't need such sissy men here, be warned!

As for some women here who have already jumped into the fray without waiting for a balancing account from Dino....you are just true to your type......simpletons!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by kabba7(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

anybody can provide that letter.
i can get a police complaint against you that you are a flaming pëdophile. in sane countries, they take photographs of domestic abuse victims. they take witness reports of neighbours or passersby etc to authenticate the case.
however, this one looks like a case where a woman just wants to smear the reputation of her spouse. it's very common with women especially african women to fabricate stories against their husbands when their marriage hits the rocks![/
quote]

Some have swore they must destroy Dino, this is just a segment of what to expect between now and June 2014 let her provide pictures to backup her allegation a loaded gun is not enough why not an artillery piece , stupid people .

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by slightlyMad(f): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!

Thanks sweetie.
This present government will do anything to anyome who is against it.
Which includes conjuring a false document to tarnish Dino's image.
The rate at which every one accepted this document without photographic evidence goes to show how gullible we can be as nigerian.
She cud even be paid hansomely or it may never have happened.

Let the woman post a picture of her battery then we would believe, as for me I won't buy this.

Or is it nt the same government who paid jornalists to publish it that the strike has been called off? Not the same that ended a peacefull protest with the military. Not d same government who used his influence to release a militant who murdered an innocent citizen of another country and flew him home in a privy jet?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by skillzbae(f): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2013
steph7:
Don't you know its her fault with her sharp mouth she deserved the beatings.
Seriously? Sharp mouth or not, she is human not a goat. A woman who ws there for him in trying period, d least d big headed man should do is respect her. There r beta ways of making ur points knwn instead of beating.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Aphrodite4(f): 6:19am On Dec 17, 2013
berem: This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.

Arguments n quarrels r family matters. Domestic violence IS A CRIME and should see the man doing jail time. It's a pity tht Nigeria doesn't have any laws that punish domestic violence offenders..
The lady did the right thing to protect herself and her children by applying for divorce. Itz up to the judge to see it this way n approve the divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by tonychristopher: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Certified Freak:

Ode, monkey... Ethnic bigot. People like you are the first ones on the scene when their female family relations are being pounded to pulp.

lol...but thats a well known and established fact. yorubas sire kids outside both man and women...why accusing the man ...yes he beats her. thats wrong but what if the wife was cheating on her. my dear in marriage always here from both parties and outsiders. is there any evidence of threat with a loaded gun...women love to curry sympathy.

well yorubas and divorce sha
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by dinachi(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Arguments n quarrels r family matters. Domestic violence IS A CRIME and should see the man doing jail time. It's a pity tht Nigeria doesn't have any laws that punish domestic violence offenders..
The lady did the right thing to protect herself and her children by applying for divorce. Itz up to the judge to see it this way n approve the divorce.

My friend, where is the evidence of domestic violence? Which kind of judgement is carried out without the accused defending himself? where are the witnesses? where is the photo evidence? where is Dino's own testimony?

Please lets show by our posts that we are not children!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Babzilla:

LIKE U SOUND NORMAL
WITH UR FREQUENT RABID RANTS
SMH
TALK ABOUT POTS AND KETTLES
fvk off joor,who is this ant.my friend gey lost.if you have beef with me before state it or go to hell,whats up with your unreasonable blabbing.

1d10t

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2013
E.G
kulyie: fvk off joor,who is this ant.my friend gey lost.if you have beef with me before state it or go to hell,whats up with your unreasonable blabbing.

1d10t
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by musiwa112: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2013
they have beautiful children. dino malaye should take it easy. and all of the public attention is not good. he needs to go to counseling if the story is true. but there are fake story on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by doubleking(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Dino an activist maybe but there is something uncontrollably agreesive abt dis man dat I saw in him as a member of d house

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
chadnezzar0worl: [i][/i]na over sabi keep her where she de so! U marry a politician in naija, he is rich good looks nd influential nd u want a faithful man, u pry on him nd investigate him nd probably nag him to death when he comes home,a case of love gone sour cos of wealth nd influence, what do u expect! Even jona na comfimed flirt, but d wise women keep a blind eye nd deaf ear, fighting nd nagging never changes a man, rather go down on ur kneels in intercession, cos u don't even know d negative forces outside nd focus more on ur kids, if u can't stand it, then be separated for a while,but never cease praying for ur home, then watch God touch him and heal ur home nd he would love and honor u for life! But women of our times re ungodly nd want teeth for tat,forgetting its still a man's world! Nd they would always come out at the receiving end,a virtuous woman! Who can find!
abeg spare me jare.an animal is an animal and will forever remain an animal.no matter how much you love and care for an animal,it will still remain so.VIOLENCE CAN NEVER LEAVE SOME PEOPLES BLOOD AND PRAYER CANT SOLVE IT EXCEPT YOU TALK TO YOUR LEGS AND LEAVE WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN THAT MARRIAGE.YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR HEAD UP HIGH BEFORE THEY TURN YOU TO APERE AJASE BEFORE YOUR TIME

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Babzilla: E.G grin grin grin grin grin
you are free to laugh at your stewpeedity after it has been exposed.dont try me this morning and if you know you have loads of time

try me and i will deal with you accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
rasojie: He is Human
no ! A sub human
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by milar: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2013
Being an activist does not erase your human weakness, this to show you that DINOis not an angel but ahuman.
The most annoying thing is that guys that beat their girl friend also here claiming SAINT HOOD
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by sademola: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
If melaye had been a muslim this thread would have gone twenty pages by now with stupi.d generalisation.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by itsIYKE(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
ffo:

i personally saw this guy (Dino) riding one Porsche in abuja (DINO8 or so).
so what do u want us to do naw?,shud we start dancing cos u PERSONALLY saw dino melaye
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2013
gbeseun: :oBut you are suffering for 10yr,and u keep producing babies for him,tell us another story,or your life is tied to dino ni?
there is what is called MARITAL r- Ape.ANOTHER ANGLE OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ENGRAINED IN SOME N.M.

Even the bible said a man who lacks self control is more vulnerble than a city without walls.cannot control his fists,3rd leg and anger but he is an activist outside

can you see how hypocrisy disgraces a man.mshewwwww

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Bobbyshow(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2013
shocked shocked So this man get muscles like this to take fight, na him ordinary 'old and tired' members of the house of representathieves tear him shirt for him neck during the Patricia Etteh era and him no fit punch anyone in return....Super man!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2013
adconline: Why should this come as a surprise when he was busy knocking up his babe-mama- Bisi Ibidapo-Obey.. Denied the child at first and later accepted.
on a second thought,i dont really blame him.i blame the loose women submitting their infested/bleached vag 1nas to him.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by emmabest2000(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2013
berem: This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.
privately or so I tot grin

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Dino's money has run out;his wife decides to leave him after long-term inexcusable abuse.She thinks she can now destroy him.That's just the Nigerian mind.That's what I see here.But I know Mr.Dino'll still weather and win this.Dino must be allowed a defence,public or private.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Bobbyshow: shocked shocked So this man get muscles like this to take fight, na him ordinary 'old and tired' members of the house of representathieves tear him shirt for him neck during the Patricia Etteh era and him no fit punch anyone in return....Super man!
at least i have said it before.all those women batterers,they are weak men,they cant fight with their fellow men,they rather prefer testing their powers on women's bodies.it boosts their egos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.