Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (28364 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by israel007: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Anti corruption activist indeed
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Finally!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That rabid dog had it coming. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by 1shortblackboy: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
so dino wife no get fundamental human rights for dino house yet dino go come outside dey make noise. make God punish devil angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by picoba(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2013

I always like this Man. I guess what is doing with his wife at home is just mire practice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ACM10: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.

Did Mandela turn his wives to punching bag ni? undecided You can't defend the indefensible. Domestic violence has no place in civilized climes. Besides charity begins at home. A self acclaimed activist should be mindful of the consequences of domestic violence. Beating a woman is a sign of weakness. There can never be any excuse for beating your wife.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.

How dare you! He never assaulted any. Never mention Madiba in comparison to some inconsequential self-acclaimed activist

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Kanwulia: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmmm!
Typical NAIJA marriage! grin

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by picoba(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2013

I bind every spirit of domestic activist in the life of Dino Melaye in Jesus name!

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by ACM10: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
If im beat im wife finish im go go fvck his choice pr*ostitute without co*dom, proliferating basta*rds and gono in the process. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by nelsonehiaris: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
it´s when the wind blows that yoy see the ass of a fowl. poeple that can able to rule their family that want to rule nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by tonychristopher: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
ffo: their pic

not new...yorubas are know.own not to value sanity of marriage and prone to divorce....is this new.FUCKKS em

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by stagger: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
alaoeri:

But Madiba's failed marriages were as a result of the strain the struggle put on the women, not because of domestic violence. Your analogy is totally faulty.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
He is Human
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by dumodust(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
saint dino... if it was sullivan now, they will all be foaming in the mouth all over the thread...hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by theripper3: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dude must be a raving lunatic to be brandishing a loaded gun at his wife with intent to kill. I knew there was sometin slippery about that Dino nigga. Such a douche

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by chromatic: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who is this Animal?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by soulglo: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
dumodust: saint dino... if it was sullivan now, they will all be foaming in the mouth all over the thread...hypocrites

Honestly he is worse than Sullivan. At least that one never claimed to be interested in fighting for human rights. I guess this Dino guy feels his wife is not a human being. She is just a wife. It seems to be the recurring theme in Nigerian marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by pacesetter808: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
I learnt from my teenage days NEVER to lay hands on a female no matter how much she provokes me. I had an argument with my sister and it degenerated into a physical battle and I beat her blue black. My dad got back home and I was hoping to justify my actions as she was the first to hit me. Lo and behold, my dad wasn't having it.........I don't think my dad had ever beaten me that much before. He asked me to kneel down for about an hour after which he called me to the room and talked to me man to man. In his exact words "women are weaker vessels and should be protected by men not battered". I asked what I should have done when provoked by my sister earlier in the day. He replied swiftly saying you should just have walked away, walking away doesn't make you a weak man. Only shows you have control of your temper which makes you even a stronger man. I was only lucky to have had this experience as a teenager, a good number of men never had same or similar experience and don't see anything wrong in battering a woman. The laws in Africa don't do much justice on the subject matter either. Domestic violence in developed parts of the world is handled more seriously than in most African countries. There needs to be proper education and enlightenment on domestic violence in African countries. You'll be shocked that some so called elites of the society engage in this shameful act. My sincere advice to women is never to put up with a man who turns you into a punching bag. If it happens once, it can pass for a mistake but the very second it repeats itself, please run as fast as your legs can take you. The chances of such a man changing from his wicked ways are very low. Don't give into pressure from the society and end up risking your life.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by fruityjojo(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
alaoeri:
Please did u ever hear or read anywhere dat he was a wife beater or woman molester!?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by madjune(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
i'm presently going through a smilar experience at the hands of my wife. Will i get to 10 years? i don't know.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by osaaaaa: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Falana's...
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by osaaaaa: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Falanas'...
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by emmasege: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
beautiful woman, lovely kids but crazy husband and father. when will this Dino grow up self?
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
deeptesting: For those men who are long married,you will understand that women can really make you go mad..Don`t get me wrong i don`t beat my wife,nor threaten her with a loaded gun which i don`t even possess but let truth be said,women sometimes are really annoying.However,i will quietly divorce my wife rather than this public ridicule.

My brother; u have writtten like d mature n experienced man u re; it is very easy to pick out mature men, wen u read comments...
I don't support Dino; in anyway; in fact; he has betrrayed my trust on several occassions even b4 dis saga!!
Buh d truth be told; as a man, sometimes u could be pushed to the wall, n u see urselve doing things u nvr anticipated doing in ur life, most especially; the loquacious females (datt tlk b4 dey think)... God hlp men; marriage entails a lot;
If it aint working, call it a quit; instead of this public redicule
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Besto(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
kokoA: na only one you don see? I've seen "DINO1, DINO2, DINO3". One of them a Range rover, the others I no sabi dia names.
u guyz r talkin of dino 1.2..3...8
i saw dino20 (bombadier global) for sky..
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by adconline(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Why should this come as a surprise when he was busy knocking up his babe-mama- Bisi Ibidapo-Obey.. Denied the child at first and later accepted.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
tonychristopher:

not new...yorubas are know.own not to value sanity of marriage and prone to divorce....is this new.FUCKKS em

Ode, monkey... Ethnic bigot. People like you are the first ones on the scene when their female family relations are being pounded to pulp.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes of course! You need photos, what of videos? Don't you need videos to be sure the photos aren't photoshopped? Even that may not be enough for you, she should probably come to your place to show you her bruises so you can confirm it is actual blood and not paint. Will that be okay Mr "empirical evidence".
And you should be provided with evidence as the policeman, Attorney and Judge all rolled in one! Smh! Nonsense! Feeling punk like what you think matters! Who gives a f**k about your opinion in this matter cool
coogar:

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by checks(f): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
alaoeri:

Madiba was never accused of beating any of d 3 wives. We can't compare d 2 cases.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
I'm surprised that this woman had hoped that she'ld spend the whole of her lifetime in one man's house! How then would she define her name Tokunbo? She must definitely get to another buyer. Ladies, beware of the names you answer.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by checks(f): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Miss Shakara]Yes of course! You need photos, what of videos? Don't you need videos to be sure the photos aren't photoshopped? Even that may not be enough for you, she should probably come to your place to show you her bruises so you can confirm it is actual blood and not paint. Will that be okay Mr "empirical evidence".
And you should be provided with evidence as the policeman, Attorney and Judge all rolled in one! Smh! Nonsense! Feeling punk like what you think matters! Who gives a f**k about your opinion in this matter cool[/quote

Ehe! Wait till they show you d woman's dead body. If he beats her, even their neighbours and family members would know by now. You don't have to wait until d woman loses one of her breasts.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by gbeseun(m): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2013
:oBut you are suffering for 10yr,and u keep producing babies for him,tell us another story,or your life is tied to dino ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.