Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) (28363 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by TerpeOjorobaby: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2013
berem: This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.
if dem point ur sister wit gun for head u go tlk lke dis?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Tomorrow another woman will quickly rush there to become Mrs Melaye 2.

Such a man deserves to be ridiculed anywhere he goes. His irresponsibility is a scar on his innocent little kids. Anuofia

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Fourwinds: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2013
it is wrong for a man to assault his wife n wives pls don't provock ur husbands.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by InvertedHammer: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2013
/

WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have ever been in a relationship, you will know how honest women could be during argument.

But I guess in the case of Dino (someone we all love to hate), the woman's version is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Women have lied about many things including paternity, violence, rape, etc.

And anyone that believes this woman because the petition is typed and appears formal is living in a fool's paradise.

I will not comment until I see Dino's version of events.

Since when do we judge a case based on the testimony of one party?

Bunch of hypocrites!

\

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara: Yes of course! You need photos, what of videos? Don't you need videos to be sure the photos aren't photoshopped? Even that may not be enough for you, she should probably come to your place to show you her bruises so you can confirm it is actual blood and not paint. Will that be okay Mr "empirical evidence".
And you should be provided with evidence as the policeman, Attorney and Judge all rolled in one! Smh! Nonsense! Feeling punk like what you think matters! Who gives a f**k about your opinion in this matter cool

maybe you should fall from a skyscraper & die instead of having HBP on what coogar wrote. this is why some of you get beaten by the likes of dino melanyie. all the training your parents gave you have been washed away down the throat with a bottle of fanta.

inbred twät!!!

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2013
That guy has never looked like a responsible human being to me from Adam! Don't forget he fought openly when he was a (dis)honorable member of HOR. So how much more beating his wife at the comfort of his home. He became vocal and anti Government because he is a looser! He never meant good with his anti corruption campaign. These are people with no moral justification to lead us. Charity the say begins at home. He can't even lead successfully his 4 member family, how can he lead a whole constituency? I don't care if d story is true or not, I only hope people like Melaye won't be allowed to fool us again! This season of Xmas has transformed to become such of 'open letters' oo... Who's next?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by AreaFada2: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2013
@Kulye and co.

The disgusting act of domestic abuse is not unique to Naija men. Infact lots of men quietly suffer domestic abuse but too ashamed to admit.

The only serious case I personally know of here in Western country I live in is infact a white guy that pumels the sh!t out of his Naija wife.
She couldn't tell us for years. We coerced them into seeking counselling. They seem ok now though (if she's not hiding it again).

Infact wife-battery is more prevalent during pregnancy, anybody in health care profession knows that.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

maybe you should fall from a skyscraper & die instead of having HBP on what coogar wrote. this is why some of you get beaten by the likes of dino melanyie. all the training your parents gave you have been washed away down the throat with a bottle of fanta.

inbred twät!!!
"Fall from a skyscrapper and die"? Its so obvious now you can't think straight when it comes to violence cos you have little appreciation for human life! Unfortunately the likes of you can only run mouth online when in reality women use you to scrub floors. My parents at least gave me training while yours left you in a gutter to pissed and pooed on, that explains your bitterness and insensitivity to life.
Unfortunate Pompous Fool!

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce: See cute children.
Back to topic,
Physical abuse for 10 yrs! What were you doing during this period?

Oh ,

Maybe she must have been nagging , opening her wide mouth disrespecting her husband for her to be threatened with a Gun. cheesy
A good wife knows how to keep her home without letting third party know about their problems. Let her pray to God for solution, wear red pant and bra and try to win her husband back. She should hit the gym too....if she leaves him, somebody wil take her place........blah blah blah.
Or, as per the case, next time when he is threatening her should she get a camara phone to take a video as evidence for the police to use too.

Thankyou.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by soulglo: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Ada Nri1: Tomorrow another woman will quickly rush there to become Mrs Melaye 2.

Such a man deserves to be ridiculed anywhere he goes. His irresponsibility is a scar on his innocent little kids. Anuofia

I truly hope that whenever he stands in the presence of people to talk about anybody's rights that someone stands up and tell his ass to shut the hell up. He should be mocked for the joke that he is
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara:
"Fall from a skyscrapper and die"? Its so obvious now you can't think straight when it comes to violence cos you have little appreciation for human life! Unfortunately the likes of you can only run mouth online when in reality women use you to scrub floors.

you are a consummate rëtard....
violence & little appreciation of human life over an ordinary hearsay? if that was the training you got & you are bragging about then everyone involved in your mental development should be arrested for child abuse.

My parents at least gave me training while yours left you in a gutter to pissed and pooed on, that explains your bitterness and insensitivity to life.
Unfortunate Pompous Fool!

i doubt your parents gave you anything that remotely has a semblance to training. kerosene background animals like yourself must have been neglected. i am accessing my 3rd eye through chakra now & i can see you as a child crawling around, picking used condoms & putting it in your mouth. you are the boil on the arsë of humanity, you paraplegic nuisance!!

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:
Define Hearsay Mr wanna be lawyer cooper
violence & little appreciation of human life over an ordinary hearsay? if that was the training you got & you are bragging about then everyone involved in your mental development should be arrested for child abuse.

See this Idiot! Of course only you can visualize that kind of vile cos that was what you were busy doing in that gutter your mother dumped you. I am not surprised at your words, what else can be expected from a product of contributed sperm cool
i doubt your parents gave you anything that remotely has a semblance to training. kerosene background animals like yourself must have been neglected. i am accessing my 3rd eye through chakra now & i can see you as a child crawling around, picking used condoms & putting it in your mouth. you are the boil on the arsë of humanity, you paraplegic nuisance!!

This is just how you know foolish immature men, going back and forth with a woman! Shame no dey catch you! Am sure your likes will do more than Dino and justify it! You Disgusting slowpoke!

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara:

This is just how you know foolish immature men, going back and forth with a woman! Shame no dey catch you! Am sure your likes will do more than Dino and justify it! You Disgusting slowpoke!

foolish immature men because you met someone who would not take bullshyte? hahahaha - you must have been raised in the village. who cares whether you are a woman or an animal that chews the cud? you cross my path, you get scorched. i don't give a flying fück about the chromosomes you carry.

ignorant cünt!!!

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:
Define Hearsay Mr wanna be lawyer cooper

See this Idiot! Of course only you can visualize that kind of vile cos that was what you were busy doing in that gutter your mother dumped you. I am not surprised at your words, what else can be expected from a product of contributed sperm cool

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 1:42am On Dec 17, 2013
I am not surprised. I know someone who was classmates with Dino in ABU, I have been surprised by his political activism, I chose to believe he had changed but obviously a leopard never changes its colour. His mates from ABU know him as a scoundrel, guess Nigerians are finally knowing him for who he truly is. Like FINALLY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2013
You are worse than Dino, wish I was a Mod; would ban your soul forever. Mtscheew.
coogar:

foolish immature men because you met someone who would not take bullshyte? hahahaha - you must have been raised in the village. who cares whether you are a woman or an animal that chews the cud? you cross my path, you get scorched. i don't give a flying fück about the chromosomes you carry.

ignorant cünt!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 1:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Shut up! You must be a heartless & conscienceless being. Seriously, SU!!!
coogar:

story looks fake!
i don't want to see complaint letters that could be fabricated in any dodgy street in nigeria. i want to see photographic evidence of bruises & bloodied face.

dino melayie may be guilty as alleged but an empirical evidence wouldn't be out of place. if we go by word of mouth alone, the biblical joseph was a prolific räpist!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

ignorant cünt!!!

You can say that to your mother! Am sure you beat her up too, after all what do you care? You "don't give a flying fück about the chromosomes she carries"! If she crosses your path then BAM you explode!
You aren't married too am sure cos only an animal that chews cord can take your broke ass attitude! Despicable Dwarf!

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 1:54am On Dec 17, 2013
Lol. It shall not be well with me? I return your arrow to you. YOU NEED HELP.
coogar:

it shall not be well with you & dino.
i hope you & dino get stripped in a market & get flogged like petty thieves - you illegitimate children belched out of the väginas of village witches.

you are not enough - invite your whole family tree to this discourse, the coog is more than capable of dealing with bastärds like yourself. internet must be a new experience for you - this is why you can believe any bullshyte cooked up for you.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by vanguard1(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2013
berem: This is family matter. They should settle things amicably.
Its now family matter abi? When sullivan was having family ish, you didn't have the honest attitude to say this.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by vanguard1(m): 1:56am On Dec 17, 2013
A man who can't rule his family peacefully has no business with governance and activism.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 17, 2013
alaoeri:
Being an activist & having a good marriage are two different things. The great Madiba married 3times in his life time.

Madiba never beat his wives, at least none of his wives ever complained of assault.

You should never beat your wife. If you pissed with her, just divorce her.

Domestic violence is prevalent in Nigeria and any would be leader should set a good example.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Miss Shakara:
You can say that to your mother! Am sure you beat her up too, after all what do you care? You "don't give a flying fück about the chromosomes she carries"! If she crosses your path then BAM you explode!

the difference is striking....
my mom does not come online to troll like yourself. with your below average intelligence quotient, you were easy to puzzle & you swallowed an ordinary letter-headed paper anyone struck with leprosy like yourself could cull out of google. you are a disgrace to the donor of your y-chromosomes!

You aren't married too am sure cos only an animal that chews cord can take your broke ass attitude! Despicable Dwarf!

when stüpidity & dementia experimented with sex, you were the product of that union. what has my marital status gotta do with what's on ground? are you recto-cranially inverted?

amazing2013: Lol. It shall not be well with me? I return your arrow to you. YOU NEED HELP.

fück yes!
it shall never be well with you & may the remaining days of your life be 100 times bitter than the victims of ALUU-4.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2013
I return your arrows back to you-again.
coogar:

my mom does not come online to troll like yourself. with your below average intelligence quotient, you were easy to puzzle & you swallowed an ordinary letter-headed paper anyone struck with leprosy like yourself could cull out of google. you are a disgrace to the donor of your y-chromosomes!

when stüpidity & dementia experimented with sex, you were the product of that union. what has my marital status gotta do with what's on ground? are you recto-cranially inverted?

fück yes!
it shall never be well with you & may the remaining days of your life be 100 times bitter than the victims of ALUU-4.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

it shall not be well with you & dino.
i hope you & dino get stripped in a market & get flogged like petty thieves - you illegitimate children belched out of the väginas of village witches.

you are not enough - invite your whole family tree to this discourse, the coog is more than capable of dealing with bastärds like yourself. internet must be a new experience for you - this is why you can believe any bullshyte cooked up for you.

Amazing 2013 please allow me to reply this idiot
Sorry Detective Cooper, why do you think this story is cooked up? I know you grew up to be a vagabond forging letters on the "dodgy streets of Nigeria" I plead with you not to allow that to becloud your mind as to believe that every document is a forgery, you actually reason like a goat!
Be more open minded! Embrace things for what they are and not what you think they might be, work with the facts you have and seriously get help cos you really need it. All the vile you spew from your mouth shows you need a total makeover. FYI, you can't even clean my family's shoes talk more of having them reply you! Change this your conspiracy attitude, not everyone wants to pee on you.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by coogar: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2013
amazing2013: I return your arrows back to you-again.

the arrows have already pierced your left ventricle. the only thing left is for you to bleed gradually to death.

Miss Shakara:
Amazing 2013 please allow me to reply this idiot
Sorry Detective Cooper, why do you think this story is cooked up? I know you grew up to be a vagabond forging letters on the "dodgy streets of Nigeria" I plead with you not to allow that to becloud your mind as to believe that every document is a forgery, you actually reason like a goat!

if i wasn't so sure you were raised in a polyandrous home, i would have been keen to hear you out but what good logic can come out of a swine like yourself?

Be more open minded! Embrace things for what they are and not what you think they might be, work with the facts you have and seriously get help cos you really need it. All the vile you spew from your mouth shows you need a total makeover.

look at this stark illiterate.
i am the one being open minded here & this is why i am having a different perspective unlike you sheeple who think anything posted on the internet is the truth. the money invested in your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place.

FYI, you can't even clean my family's shoes talk more of having them reply you! Change this your conspiracy attitude, not everyone wants to pee on you.

of course i can't clean your family's shoes - it would be the other way round. you are intellectually bankrupt. conspiracy attitude? asking a battered woman to provide a stronger claim to nail her husband is conspiracy theory to you? let me be the first person to break this news to you - your future is very bleak.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

fück yes!

Your mum can't come online, you will beat her up, the ever capable coog who has no iota of respect for women. It must be really sad being your mother.
Don't get so pissed cos you are single, change your attitude and who knows... a monkey may accept you.
Bringing up the ALUU 4 victims? You really love violence, it's gives you a thrill admit it. You are just a sick psycho! May your wish for me multiply in your life forever!

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by MissShakara: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2013
coogar:

the arrows have already pierced your left ventricle. the only thing left is for you to bleed gradually to death.

if i wasn't so sure you were raised in a polyandrous home, i would have been keen to hear you out but what good logic can come out of a swine like yourself?

look at this stark illiterate.
i am the one being open minded here & this is why i am having a different perspective unlike you sheeple who think anything posted on the internet is the truth. the money invested in your education should have been used to purchase prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place.

of course i can't clean your family's shoes - it would be the other way round. you are intellectually bankrupt. conspiracy attitude? asking a battered woman to provide a stronger claim to nail her husband is conspiracy theory to you? let me be the first person to break this news to you - your future is very bleak.

Again I ask who are you to ask the woman to provide evidence to you? Are you the Police? Her Lawyer? Or the Judge? Need I remind you that you are just a faceless, nameless nobody talking trash on nairaland, you are very insignificant and your opinion does not matter one bit to the matter at hand! Whether you believe the story or not is irrelevant,you can never be seen nor heard in respect to that matter. So pack all your poo and shove it up your behind gay!

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) by amazing2013: 2:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Seriously Miss Shakara, stop responding to coogar. Seriously; you can see HE IS NOT WELL. You are quite intelligent, just choose your battles. He might get help in the future.
Miss Shakara:

Your mum can't come online, you will beat her up, the ever capable coog who has no iota of respect for women. It must be really sad being your mother.
Don't get so pissed cos you are single, change your attitude and who knows... a monkey may accept you.
Bringing up the ALUU 4 victims? You really love violence, it's gives you a thrill admit it. You are just a sick psycho! May your wish for me multiply in your life forever!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Records Our Argument / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.